This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby megatronus » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:55 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Noideaforaname wrote:I wonder if those Legends are intended to combine with Prime, or if it's just a fan-mode or some such. IIRC Powerglide is the only one advertised as being able to combine... but Bombshell seems to be hinting at something with those knee pegs and hand-cannons.

Va'al wrote:You know, I keep thinking about those two Leader Megatron figures that are also meant to come out next year, and find it weird that they're part of a select few that do not combine with anything.

Yeah, I feel like there's got to be more to Megatron.

Although I kinda half expect them to make a Movie Galvatron out of Prime instead... or maybe Scourge/Nemesis Prime? *shrug* Dunno if they'd want another black/dark grey Decepticon truck though.

I wouldn't mind a Generations Megatron out of a truck - so long as the bot mode takes most of its major cues from G1, Megatron can have any alt mode, and I'd be happy.

We just need a good Generations-style voyager Megatron. That's all I've wanted for years. And unfortunately, Cloud Megatron is the best thing we've gotten in that department since the Classics mold, which was good in its time, but hasn't really held up (IMHO) like the Classics Prime mold has.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:57 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Va'al wrote:You know, I keep thinking about those two Leader Megatron figures that are also meant to come out next year, and find it weird that they're part of a select few that do not combine with anything.

My guess is the combining feature will be focused in the Deluxe and Voyager Classes only. Legends and Leaders will be exempt i.e. be part of Combiner Wars "in name only" it looks like, except a certain few (basically, anyone who has a direct correlation with any of the teams). I wonder if this will be reflected in the two comic book series... :-?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby megatronus » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:00 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

My guess is the combining feature will be focused in the Deluxe and Voyager Classes only. Legends and Leaders will be exempt i.e. be part of Combiner Wars "in name only" it looks like, except a certain few (basically, anyone who has a direct correlation with any of the teams).

It seems like they're trying to integrate these Legends, regardless of any corresponding team. And that makes sense (and I think it's really cool), given how the designers have been trying to make the combiner gimmick as modular as possible.

As it is, BlackJack on Menasor looks pretty cool. But I wouldn't mind changing it up with Thundercracker if that fills in the torso a bit more.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:03 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
megatronus wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

My guess is the combining feature will be focused in the Deluxe and Voyager Classes only. Legends and Leaders will be exempt i.e. be part of Combiner Wars "in name only" it looks like, except a certain few (basically, anyone who has a direct correlation with any of the teams).

It seems like they're trying to integrate these Legends, regardless of any corresponding team. And that makes sense (and I think it's really cool), given how the designers have been trying to make the combiner gimmick as modular as possible.

Yeah, I'm not really sure if that was actually intentional i.e. by design. Blackjack and Powerglide, yes, but the rest? Until Hasbro says otherwise, I'll consider them fan modes if anything else.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Skill: 5

Postby megatronus » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:08 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
megatronus wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Yeah, I'm not really sure if that was actually intentional i.e. by design. Blackjack and Powerglide, yes, but the rest? Until Hasbro says otherwise, I'll consider them fan modes if anything else.

That's fair. I mean, it's hard to see how Huffer would combine with anyone, or serve as a weapon, so the use of older Legends molds (it's funny to say older since they've been out what, a year?) such as the Seeker (in this case, Thundercracker) combination may very well be a fan mode.
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:16 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Thing is thundercracker makes sense given the comic at least.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:58 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Let's not forget that there is a Leader Thundercracker figure coming in Combiner Wars that we know for sure is not a combining figure due to it being just a remold of Jetfire.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:58 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
megatronus wrote:
We just need a good Generations-style voyager Megatron. That's all I've wanted for years. And unfortunately, Cloud Megatron is the best thing we've gotten in that department since the Classics mold, which was good in its time, but hasn't really held up (IMHO) like the Classics Prime mold has.

Do you think its the classics megatron mold that doesnt hold up, or it's deco? Because although he is somewhat off next to classics optimus, I think it's more due to the colours. United Classics Megatron would still fit pefectly next to Prime in my opinion.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:00 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

My guess is the combining feature will be focused in the Deluxe and Voyager Classes only. Legends and Leaders will be exempt i.e. be part of Combiner Wars "in name only" it looks like, except a certain few (basically, anyone who has a direct correlation with any of the teams). I wonder if this will be reflected in the two comic book series... :-?

I really think the legends are part of Combiner Wars too. The fact that we see them combined (even if hasbro hasn't said so officially) and the fact that their box has the combiner wars logo really makes me think they are not exempt. And as for molds that were out before, I suspect a change in the mold, adding it tabs to work with Optimus and Motormaster. I dont have any of the legends seeker molds so can anyone tell me if that fan mode is possible with the seekers as they are right now? Or would they really necessit alteration to the mold to stick as well as we see in the picture?

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby MagnusLabel » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:07 am

Motto: "(miming matches) My hovercraft is full of eels."
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
This store launch event was not held in Singapore. It was held in Hong Kong.
MagnusLabel
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Jet
Strength: 3
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:09 am

Cobotron wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:Now that Generations Bombshell is joining Shrapnel (Skrapnel), can we assume that Kickback is coming at some point? (I hope they're not thinking "We already made a Generations Kickback (FoC), so we don't need to make another.")

I had this same fear.

I am having this discussion in another thread about classics and whether or not the CHUG line still has life in it. Of course it does! But my main question which was unanswered is if whether or not the FOC figures count. Sure, Megatron,Jazz, both Optimuses and Bumblebee are specific to that series and toyline on a shelf, but the game being part of Generations has given us characters we didnt get in GHUG before and I wonder if they count as our classics version of the characters.

Ultra Magnus was an interesting one. With the rumours of a Leader Generations Magnus, it would seem the deluxe from generations FOC was made simply to emulate the character in the game and not as a classics interpretation (which technically existed before as the white Optimus repaint). But that makes me wonder of other, like Grimlock. We had a classics Grimlock, but he wasn't the right scale. They give us one of the right scale but he's from FOC. So which one is the right Grimlock for a classics collection? Would a classics voyager Grimlock not emulating FOC make any sense? They havent put any of the other dinobots out yet, so would there be a whole new slew of generations dinobots including Grimlock, out in the works (or pipeline).

And what about Shockwave, Soundwave and Kickback (which was the start of my post)? So far, their classics interpretations in the toyline are from WFC and FOC (and soundwave has 2 sizes) so does Hasbro count them as part of their classics output and would not release another version of these characters?

Believe it or not, that would be my main question to Hasbro if ever I saw them at Botcon. I hope I am not alone in the confusion WFC/FOC has brought the the CHUG line (ps: isnt reveal the shield also part of CHUG?)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:20 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:And what about Shockwave, Soundwave and Kickback (which was the start of my post)? So far, their classics interpretations in the toyline are from WFC and FOC (and soundwave has 2 sizes) so does Hasbro count them as part of their classics output and would not release another version of these characters?
Don't forget that Soundwave also previously had a release in the first 2006 Classics toyline in the form of a TRU reissue of his G1 toy in Classics packaging.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby megatronus » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:26 am

william-james88 wrote:
megatronus wrote:

Do you think its the classics megatron mold that doesnt hold up, or it's deco? Because although he is somewhat off next to classics optimus, I think it's more due to the colours. United Classics Megatron would still fit pefectly next to Prime in my opinion.

I do think it's Classics Megatron. The wings really kill the mold for me, and the asymmetry of his arms bug me - it's like they infused the funky Classics Starscream/Skywarp deco into Megatron's actual mold. Loved the head sculpt & legs, though. If I had to choose any version of that mold, it would be United hands down, but still. Certain details bug me.
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby Cobotron » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:27 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
william-james88 wrote:I really think the legends are part of Combiner Wars too. The fact that we see them combined (even if hasbro hasn't said so officially) and the fact that their box has the combiner wars logo really makes me think they are not exempt. And as for molds that were out before, I suspect a change in the mold, adding it tabs to work with Optimus and Motormaster. I dont have any of the legends seeker molds so can anyone tell me if that fan mode is possible with the seekers as they are right now? Or would they really necessit alteration to the mold to stick as well as we see in the picture?

If you look real close you can see TC's fists are holding the pegs on OP's chest. you could accomplish this with the seekers in their current state.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:29 am

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Oh no. Transformers: Energon has returned! Hasbro should not have made Optimus Prime as a combiner piece. Brings back, haunting memories. :-s
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby shajaki » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:29 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
william-james88 wrote:United Classics Megatron would still fit pefectly next to Prime in my opinion.
he does! henkei megs was pretty good, but i eventually replaced him with united megs. when you lose the purple and orange, you lose the childish look.

and the way i see it, i doubt we'll ever get another gun megatron and we were lucky to get him. with the proper colors and nice placements (ala united) i dont think ill ever need another megatron.
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby megatronus » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:29 am

william-james88 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:Now that Generations Bombshell is joining Shrapnel (Skrapnel), can we assume that Kickback is coming at some point? (I hope they're not thinking "We already made a Generations Kickback (FoC), so we don't need to make another.")

I had this same fear.

I am having this discussion in another thread about classics and whether or not the CHUG line still has life in it. Of course it does! But my main question which was unanswered is if whether or not the FOC figures count. Sure, Megatron,Jazz, both Optimuses and Bumblebee are specific to that series and toyline on a shelf, but the game being part of Generations has given us characters we didnt get in GHUG before and I wonder if they count as our classics version of the characters.

Ultra Magnus was an interesting one. With the rumours of a Leader Generations Magnus, it would seem the deluxe from generations FOC was made simply to emulate the character in the game and not as a classics interpretation (which technically existed before as the white Optimus repaint). But that makes me wonder of other, like Grimlock. We had a classics Grimlock, but he wasn't the right scale. They give us one of the right scale but he's from FOC. So which one is the right Grimlock for a classics collection? Would a classics voyager Grimlock not emulating FOC make any sense? They havent put any of the other dinobots out yet, so would there be a whole new slew of generations dinobots including Grimlock, out in the works (or pipeline).

And what about Shockwave, Soundwave and Kickback (which was the start of my post)? So far, their classics interpretations in the toyline are from WFC and FOC (and soundwave has 2 sizes) so does Hasbro count them as part of their classics output and would not release another version of these characters?

Believe it or not, that would be my main question to Hasbro if ever I saw them at Botcon. I hope I am not alone in the confusion WFC/FOC has brought the the CHUG line (ps: isnt reveal the shield also part of CHUG?)

I consider WFC/FOC molds as Classics, or at least I shoehorn them in. The comics really make that easier to do, as the IDW renditions of Soundwave, Shockwave, and pre-Dark Cybertron Starscream take heavy inspiration from FOC.

Personally, I use WFC Megatron (United) & Soundwave (Hasbro) in my Classics collection. I also use the FOC seekers.
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:35 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Speaking of Megatron, I wish someone would make a Megatron in matt grey/off-white rather than silver. He always looked like he was supposed to be a flat colour in the cartoon rather than a shiny silver. Also a matt grey/alabaster tank looks so much more imposing than a shiny silver one (as much as I love shininess).
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:35 am

Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:And what about Shockwave, Soundwave and Kickback (which was the start of my post)? So far, their classics interpretations in the toyline are from WFC and FOC (and soundwave has 2 sizes) so does Hasbro count them as part of their classics output and would not release another version of these characters?
Don't forget that Soundwave also previously had a release in the first 2006 Classics toyline in the form of a TRU reissue of his G1 toy in Classics packaging.

I didnt know of this. But fine, lets add that to the list, does it change anything?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby megatronus » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:36 am

This makes me hope for a Black Jet for Menasor. It may just be the angle, but the jet really does a good job of filling in the torso in a way that alleviates the combiner's wonky proportions.
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby Mindmaster » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:36 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Image
Oh no. Transformers: Energon has returned! Hasbro should not have made Optimus Prime as a combiner piece. Brings back, haunting memories. :-s

Pfft, not for me. Armada got me into the brand, Energon served to further cement it for me, crappy cartoon or otherwise. [-(
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: 6

Postby mooncake623 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:42 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Wow what is that thing? Looks awesome :grin:
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Syn_13 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:53 am

Motto: "Time to weapon up, wallflowers!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
william-james88 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:

I had this same fear.

Well FoC/WfC definitely count as part of the Generations line from Hasbro's perspective. I have my FoC Voyager Soundwave box right by me and I can see it says "Generations". This was the line of toys in circulation at the time so it made sense for them to market it as part of that line, but I'd understand if people felt that the WfC/FoC should be their own line in themselves. The aesthetic is totally different to what the other CHUG toys are going for (pre-video games) in that it's a representation of the characters' Cybetronian forms.

One thing to consider is that the Generations versions of Thundercracker and Skywarp are retools of the FoC Starscream mould but not part of the FoC line as they're based off the IDW comics. I guess the lines are blurred there, but it's got to be down to your own personal head-canon. With that in mind I'd say that FoC/WfC and IDW are part of the Generations line, but you could treat them as spin-offs in a way.

Personally, I do count the FoC/WfC and IDW versions and display them with other CHUG figures, and tend to pick the version I prefer and what fits. If they did a Legends Kickback I think I'd retire the FoC version (although I really do like him!), because he'll fit in with the other 2 Legends figures. In the instance of Grimlock, I've got both the Classics and FoC versions and I will always use the FoC version simply because he's a hell of a lot better, IMO. At the same time, I prefer the Classics versions of the Seekers purely because, to me, the jet modes are iconic and there's a lot of nostalgia involved.

I am counting these Combiner Wars figures as an extension of my CHUG displays. The scaling and aesthetic still works for me and I'm really happy to be getting more combiners. Despite his rather obvious flaws, FoC Bruticus is my first combiner so I have a soft spot for him. Also, I still count the FoC figures and, barring a couple of alt modes, I like the look of the figures. The 3P add-ons help too. I'd be really interested to see if Hasbro come back for Bruticus though.
Syn_13
Vehicon

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:56 am

Mindmaster wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Oh no. Transformers: Energon has returned! Hasbro should not have made Optimus Prime as a combiner piece. Brings back, haunting memories. :-s

Pfft, not for me. Armada got me into the brand, Energon served to further cement it for me, crappy cartoon or otherwise. [-(

Also, the more I look at the history of the toylines, Energon seems to be the forefather of the classics line (Grimlock and Galvatron for instance). I still use their Sharkticon and Slugslinger as these characters' classics counterparts. And my friend uses it's shockwave(blast) for that same function.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Syn_13 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:00 pm

Motto: "Time to weapon up, wallflowers!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
megatronus wrote:Image

This makes me hope for a Black Jet for Menasor. It may just be the angle, but the jet really does a good job of filling in the torso in a way that alleviates the combiner's wonky proportions.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Skywarp Legends in the not-too-distant future. I'm not keen on Blackjack, think it makes the chest look too wide, but the V shape of the jet works well. Acid Storm might not look too bad.
Syn_13
Vehicon

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 221013A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Series 1 GRIMLOCK Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Last Knight Movie AOE 230118A"
Series 1 GRIMLOCK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JETFIRE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Robot Replicas ROTF 2009 210930A"
JETFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Attackers POWER PUNCH BUMBLEBEE Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Movie"
Power Attackers PO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Cyber Slammers RATCHET Transformers Movie 2007 complete Hasbro 170510A"
Cyber Slammers RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAMPAGE Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + instructions 220802A"
RAMPAGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 240109S"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHANGHAI SHOWDOWN DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF complete 240109V"
NEW!
SHANGHAI SHOWDOWN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Heroes OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Movie Series Revenge Fallen ROTF 211023A"
Robot Heroes OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Revenge Fallen Robot Replicas complete ROTF 2009 210930A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Flip Change DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Robots Disguise AOE 2014 210930A"
Flip Change DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete + more 2009 240109Q"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDESWIPE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
SIDESWIPE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON