This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Noideaforaname » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:27 am

RiddlerJ wrote:Something else Hasbro could do is not put out whole teams but waves of random figures. If they're pushing for a whole mix & match deal. They could just put out deluxes not unlike Cyclonus or Optimus who just plug into whatever combiner you want. That would pretty much blow the door open for any character.

I think I'd actually prefer that method. That way I could get characters I genuinely liked (or even just knew the names of) and come up with fun what-if's.

Would be cool to have Cyclonus with a team of Sweeps, or with Bots like Whirl and Tailgate, or even with the various bots that could've been rebuilt into him in the original movie.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby albnok » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:33 am

RiddlerJ wrote:Something else Hasbro could do is not put out whole teams but waves of random figures. If they're pushing for a whole mix & match deal. They could just put out deluxes not unlike Cyclonus or Optimus who just plug into whatever combiner you want. That would pretty much blow the door open for any character.

Hopefully, they'll indicate who these loose figures will be with, by way of combiner team color.

Left to right: Optimus Prime, Dragstrip, Skydive

Notice that Ultra Prime is a sky blue, while Menasor is purple and Superion is yellow (all my Aerialbots are yellow.) Pictures of Protectorbots seem to show their team color as blue-green. So we can expect Cyclonus to have a Galvatronus team color that is different.
albnok
Minibot
News Credits: 4
Watch albnok on YouTube

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:40 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
I am now very curious to see what Cyclonus' box looks like.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby shajaki » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:55 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Site sponsor Robot Kingdom has revealed the possible release dates for Wave 3 of Combiner Wars! Everyone slated for April, aside from Leader Class Ultra Magnus who is heading our way in June. Check out the pre-orders below, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your Transformers News (and great Pub discussion)!

Hasbro Generations Combiners Wars Wave 3 Preorder Started!
Updated 11 hours ago
Generations 2015 Deluxe Wave 3 Set of 4.
Preorder.
USD69.9
Available in April 2015.
http://www.robotkingdom.com/gen2015dew3.html

Hasbro Transformers Generations 2015 Voyager Wave 3 set of 2.
Preorder.
USD59.9
Available in April 2015.
http://www.robotkingdom.com/gen2015vow3.html

Generations 2015 Legends Wave 3 Set of 2.
Preorder.
USD24.9
Available in April 2015.
http://www.robotkingdom.com/gen2015legendsw3s2.html

Generations 2015 Legends Wave 3 Set of 3.
Preorder.
USD36.9
Available in April 2015.
http://www.robotkingdom.com/gen2015legendsw3s3.html

Generations 2015 Leader Ultra Magnus.
Preorder.
USD56.9
Available in June 2015
http://www.robotkingdom.com/b0972as01-3627.html

shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:23 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I love looking at those pictures of ultra magnus. ..makes me sad that we may never see him in this country (which is weird since we get titan class)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby prjkt » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:19 pm

Motto: "What'd I miss?"
Weapon: Laser Pistol
ZeroWolf wrote:I love looking at those pictures of ultra magnus. ..makes me sad that we may never see him in this country (which is weird since we get titan class)

Don't be so sure, I'm in Aus, ands the only Generations release we got after FOC was Metroplex, no Thrilling 30 releases at all, but Combiner Wars have been in and selling fast already. I just picked up Leader Megatron over the weekend. You may be in luck this time around.
prjkt
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby QBKiller94 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:25 pm

Motto: ""The oldest tricks only work on the biggest jerks!""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:Something else to be said about Cyclonus. This is the guy that would go toe-to-toe with the likes of Ultra Magnus, Rodimus Prime, Springer, etc. on nearly a regular basis. So unless folks would be content with a Deluxe class Ultra Magnus or something, the Universe Deluxe is just too small for a guy who's meant to be on par with a bunch of big guys.

Well said. That's where I'm at with Cyclonus. The Universe Deluxe is a great figure, but it's a bit too small. Voyager Cyclonus scales well with Springer, Rodimus and is a decent compliment to Mania King, who is a bit undersized himself.
QBKiller94
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Watch QBKiller94 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby padfoo » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:14 pm

Weapon: Concussion Cannon
DMSL wrote:Cyclonus looks really nice, sadly he doesn't come with a targetmaster. Hasbro has the mold so it would be nice if they included it. So i might have to stick with my Henkei Cyclonus or rob him of his gun.

Ultra Magnus looks good in botmode, but i have no love for that truckmode or the small figure that comes with him. It's too anime styled to fit in with CHUG.

Defensor looks damn nice. I can get used to Hot Spot's futuristic firetruck although i would've preffered a more Earth like cab, but i think it's a shame they made Groove so small and are introducing another member. In this case i think they should have just made Groove a Deluxe class figure. I am also not a fan of all of the wimpy bashing rods or axes most of the Deluxe class Combiner Wars figures come with, just give them a gun that can hide in altmode on the underside.

Megatron looks sick, but why is Hasbro making him a Leader class, should've been a Voyage, come on Hasbro make it happen please we need a new CHUG Megs that fits in scale with the others.

I agree Cyclonus looks great. He turned out far better than I imagined he would, its hard to believe that he is based on an existing mold.

I hardly know the character called Groove, but I like him better as a chest piece than as a complete limb.
padfoo
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby padfoo » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:18 pm

QBKiller94 wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:I dare say this Magnus looks btter than the Masterpiece!

I think this depends on what you want our of your Ultra Magnus. I own the MP Ultra Magnus and saw the Generations Leader version at Toy Fair yesterday.

ALT MODES:
The alt mode for the MP Magnus blows the Generations Magnus out of the water visually.
Winner - MP Magnus and it's not even close.

ROBOT MODE:
I like the IDW inspired robot mode on the Generations Magnus and his legs are a lot less bulky than the MP. However, MP Magnus is much bigger and more detailed. I'm leaning toward the G1 look more, but they're both good.
Winner - MP Magnus

TRANSFORMATION:
MP Ultra Magnus has an incredible transformation. It's amazingly engineered to transform the cab and trailer into robot mode. And you can still remove the cab from the trailer in bot mode!
Winner - TBD, but the MP transformation is wonderful.

COST:
MP - $190
Generations - $45
Winner - Everyone! If you have the money, get the MP. If you don't, you have a nice alternative. Win, win.

I have not seen the new CW Magnus in person, but your comparison makes a lot of sense to me, I love MP Magnus. I will have to open my box one day soon.
padfoo
Headmaster Jr

Postby padfoo » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:34 pm

megatronus wrote:
euphoricallydead wrote:Anyone else getting an Onslaught vibe from Hot Spot?

100% - that's a heavy remold waiting to happen.

Oh you are so right. This would be the classic version of Onslaught, with twin canons unlike the universe version from several years ago. Its funny because there is another Protectobot (Rook I believe) that has a similar vehicle mode to that older figure.
padfoo
Headmaster Jr

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:41 pm

padfoo wrote:
megatronus wrote:

Oh you are so right. This would be the classic version of Onslaught, with twin canons unlike the universe version from several years ago. Its funny because there is another Protectobot (Rook I believe) that has a similar vehicle mode to that older figure.

That makes me super happy because it means the other Onslaught can still have a place somewhere in my collection and is simply a different update.

Anybody get the feeling that with these combiner wars and later generations toys, we are deviating from classics a bit more than before by having toys that resemble their animation models more than just being updated forms of the G1 character? Like smaller scaled Masterpieces (example would be Takara's Superion, Powerglide and the recent Arcee)?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby megatronus » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
william-james88 wrote:
padfoo wrote:
megatronus wrote:

That makes me super happy because it means the other Onslaught can still have a place somewhere in my collection and is simply a different update.

Anybody get the feeling that with these combiner wars and later generations toys, we are deviating from classics a bit more than before by having toys that resemble their animation models more than just being updated forms of the G1 character? Like smaller scaled Masterpieces (example would be Takara's Superion, Powerglide and the recent Arcee)?

In some cases they're similar to the original animation models, but for others, not at all...

For every Superion, there's a Menasor.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby munkimus prime » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:00 pm

Motto: "I dislike fools and villains. And you seem to be both."
Weapon: Arm-Mounted Magnetic-Lock Destabilizer Cannon
Groove seriously needed an update because anything would be better than the G1 toy. I don't even mind that he's noly a chest plate now. Making him a legend class also makes him scale a little better with the rest of the team. Rook looks like a boss, I can't wait to get my hands on him.
99th Generation Dimensional Robo Commander, Great Daiearth
munkimus prime
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Watch munkimus prime on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Agamemnon » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Okay, there's like 5 different conversations going on here, but here's my two cents. I think a Blast-off retool from Alpha Bravo is a decent idea, and rather than making a full sized legacy Space Shuttle, how about an X37-B?

Military, unmanned space plane should work, eh? And Alpha Bravo's nose screams shuttle shape to me, as several have pointed out some time ago...
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Cobotron » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:02 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Agamemnon wrote:Okay, there's like 5 different conversations going on here, but here's my two cents. I think a Blast-off retool from Alpha Bravo is a decent idea, and rather than making a full sized legacy Space Shuttle, how about an X37-B?

snip

Military, unmanned space plane should work, eh? And Alpha Bravo's nose screams shuttle shape to me, as several have pointed out some time ago...
Works for me. So you thinking remove the copter prop and give him some wings? The front end/windshield does look like a shuttle.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:14 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
You know, before, I was against the idea of blast - off from alpha Bravo. However having the mold in hand, I can see where people are coming from. I'm all for more versions of this mold :D
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby prjkt » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:54 pm

Motto: "What'd I miss?"
Weapon: Laser Pistol
Even if they pull a skydive/air raid and just use Alpha Bravo's legs and a new mould for the upper torso/rear of shuttle for Blast Off, it'll be awesome
prjkt
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby Legosrawsum » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:02 pm

Every thing is awesome but ultra Magnus stands out the most to me can't wait :D
Legosrawsum
Mini-Con

Postby Moosey » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:29 pm

Motto: "Join the church of Alpha Bravo today!"
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Okay, time to crunch some numbers on my Combiner Wars purchases this year... :-? :-?
Note: Prices are rounded to make the math easy.

Superion: $90 (just to make the math easy)
Menasor: $90
Devvy: $150
Ult. Magnus: $55
Megatron: $55
3rd combiner: (Masquerade? Computron?) $90 (assuming it is a good figure that I want to buy)
Cyclonus: $25
Legends Class Shockwave (Rumored) $10

Grand Total: $565
Tax: Roughly $50

Think I may have to pass on Defensor, who I'm on the fence about, simply due to lack of funds. (but god dang, they look good!)
I can't believe how well hasbro is treating us. With Onslaught discovered as a listing (Supposedly) as well as combiner wars continuing (supposedly) into 2016, I have a feeling my wallet is gonna run outta money really quickly.

EDIT: Suddenly regret paying $50 for that Takara Animated voyager skywarp while shopping (at a japanese store) with my GF saturday.... That could've been used for combiners!!! (But skywarp's hella cool, so it's okay.

EDIT 2: Sorry, shoulda said combiner 4 when mentioning Computron/Whateveridontknow
Last edited by Moosey on Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Back From The Grave.

Dragstrip and the Junkions, Cybertron's hit new Indy Rock Group
Moosey
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:10 pm

ThatOneMoose wrote:Okay, time to crunch some numbers on my Combiner Wars purchases this year... :-? :-?

3rd combiner: (Masquerade? Computron?) $90 (assuming it is a good figure that I want to buy)

Think I may have to pass on Defensor, who I'm on the fence about, simply due to lack of funds. (but god dang, they look good!)
I can't believe how well hasbro is treating us. With Onslaught discovered as a listing (Supposedly) as well as combiner wars continuing (supposedly) into 2016, I have a feeling my wallet is gonna run outta money really quickly.

EDIT: Suddenly regret paying $50 for that Takara Animated voyager skywarp while shopping (at a japanese store) with my GF saturday.... That could've been used for combiners!!! (But skywarp's hella cool, so it's okay.

EDIT 2: Sorry, shoulda said combiner 4 when mentioning Computron/Whateveridontknow

I got what you meant by 3rd combiner, it made sense, since Devastator is very much in a league of his own and wont interact with the others scramble city style.

The one thing that did baffle me though is how you didnt mention taxes. You wont be taxed on these? Or is the percentage that minimal?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Moosey » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:29 pm

Motto: "Join the church of Alpha Bravo today!"
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
ThatOneMoose wrote:Okay, time to crunch some numbers on my Combiner Wars purchases this year... :-? :-?

I got what you meant by 3rd combiner, it made sense, since Devastator is very much in a league of his own and wont interact with the others scramble city style.

The one thing that did baffle me though is how you didnt mention taxes. You wont be taxed on these? Or is the percentage that minimal?

Well, I didn't include taxes just to make the math easy, but I just added an estimate (base sales tax is 6.25% in Illinois, but I added an extra 1% since it probably varies a bit for online purchases). That'll probably add a considerable amount of money.
I'm Back From The Grave.

Dragstrip and the Junkions, Cybertron's hit new Indy Rock Group
Moosey
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5

Postby Optimum Supreme » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:04 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
shajaki wrote:Site sponsor Robot Kingdom has revealed the possible release dates for Wave 3 of Combiner Wars! Everyone slated for April, aside from Leader Class Ultra Magnus who is heading our way in June. Check out the pre-orders below, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your Transformers News (and great Pub discussion)!

Hasbro Generations Combiners Wars Wave 3 Preorder Started!
Updated 11 hours ago
Generations 2015 Deluxe Wave 3 Set of 4.
Preorder.
USD69.9
Available in April 2015.
http://www.robotkingdom.com/gen2015dew3.html

Hasbro Transformers Generations 2015 Voyager Wave 3 set of 2.
Preorder.
USD59.9
Available in April 2015.
http://www.robotkingdom.com/gen2015vow3.html

Generations 2015 Legends Wave 3 Set of 2.
Preorder.
USD24.9
Available in April 2015.
http://www.robotkingdom.com/gen2015legendsw3s2.html

Generations 2015 Legends Wave 3 Set of 3.
Preorder.
USD36.9
Available in April 2015.
http://www.robotkingdom.com/gen2015legendsw3s3.html

Generations 2015 Leader Ultra Magnus.
Preorder.
USD56.9
Available in June 2015
http://www.robotkingdom.com/b0972as01-3627.html

Some of us just got Wave 1, we'll be lucky to see wave 2 by April, let alone wave 3!
:sad: :lol: :sad: :lol: :DANCE: 8-} :BOOM:
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:31 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Optimum Supreme wrote:Some of us just got Wave 1, we'll be lucky to see wave 2 by April, let alone wave 3!
:sad: :lol: :sad: :lol: :DANCE: 8-} :BOOM:

I haven't even seen wave 1 in stores. I have Optimus, but I got him online. And I just ordered Motormaster and Silverbolt online, earlier. But I've yet to see a single thing in stores, besides the Legends figures, or whatever they're calling them now, in one Toys R Us.
Last edited by SlyTF1 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Bounti76 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:37 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's my understanding that sites like RobotKingdom and Asia-based online retailers usually get their product a few weeks to a month or so before what U.S. retailers do, because, duh, the toys are manufactured in Asia. So I wonder if that means these Wave 3 products will start showing up at regular U.S. retail in May or possibly even June? It seems more likely to me, because the comics will be right in the middle of the Combiner Wars storyline about this time in May (especially with the delay in the release dates).
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Firepower: 6

Postby megatronus » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:41 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I've seen all the wave 1 stuff except the voyagers - but Silverbolt, who I ordered online, should arrive tomorrow ($15 + tax, free shipping, from TRU aint a bad deal!). I can wait for Optimus.

This is a common refrain (from me), but I still hope we see tail end 2014 Generations stuff in stores as well - Arcee, Chromia, and Brainstorm have all eluded me. My local Targets just started getting in Roadbusters & Skybytes, so I hold out hope...
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 Image Comics 2024 2E GI JOE 1123IM276 (CA) Dragotta"
DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 1D GI JOE 1023IM262 (CA) Epting"
DUKE #1 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A GI JOE 0124IM247 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #10 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 APR200704 10A (CA) Evenhuis (A)Walter (W) Allor"
GI JOE #10 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #284 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210635 284RI Hollins"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR230038 1A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #10 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 APR200705 10B (CA) Williams (A)Walter (W) Allor"
GI JOE #10 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #305 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 0124IM260 305C (CA)Walker"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP200474 5A (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 0923IM466 6C (CA) Ejikure (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr A Bitterness Image Comics 2023 1023IM898 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 3C GI JOE 1223IM273 (CA) Boss + Wordie"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR239178 (CA) Marz (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON