This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:19 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
God, that Cyclonus looks horrible. Lousy altmode (top bit looks dynamic but then it's sleekness is destroyed by all that blocky crap underneath) and the robot mode just looks like junk. Massive, massive downgrade from the Universe/Classics mold. And all this constant redeco/retooling in the line is yet more damage to the actual character's individualities. No decepticon or autobot in their right mind would choose to have the same body type and altmode as someone on the opposing faction. Fine if they're in a allied squad like seekers or whatever or the supposed 'siblings' of Sideswipe and Sunstreaker (though that never made sense for me in G1 since they didn't share the same mold at all and what the hell was Red Alert then? But hey at least they didn't share the molds between both factions like they've done since)

Oh well, at least Leader Megs looks great. I may get that and pass on the rest of the line so far. Was never fond of the combining gimmick to begin with.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby prjkt » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:40 am

Motto: "What'd I miss?"
Weapon: Laser Pistol
the original Red Alert was a Sideswipe re-tool, so the Henkei/Generations version was pretty cool for nostalgia value, and the Sunstreaker/Sideswipe pretool idea was a pretty cool concept.

I kind of like the idea of having nemeses amongst the Autobots and Deceptions - brothers fighting brothers etc, I can kinda deal with that level of retooling with that sort of head-canon in mind.
prjkt
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby happylock » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:43 am

Is it just me or is the leader of the protectabots face showing in his ladder while in "fire truck" mode? In the official images currently.

Which brings me to my next 2 points.

Mis-transformations in "official" images. Who else is tired of them letting some mis-transform something then use it as the official image?

Secondaly that is the worst fire truck mold in a long time. It was clearly meant to be Onslaunt for the combaticons.Just like how Prime was clearly mean to me motor master. Or Alphpa Bravo meant to be vortex or the helicopter from the protectabots. I think its First Aid, not sure i never like that team so i have no clue what all their names are.
happylock
Mini-Con

Postby Rated X » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:35 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Dead End looks nice. But the grey on the side of the car sucks. It’s like an annoying difference Hasbro does on purpose just to allow Takara to produce a more cartoon accurate version.

Also, the weapon blows…literally.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Cobotron » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:07 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Ahhhhh. Nothing goes better with that first cup of coffee, then people sharing what they DON'T like. Hey! look my coffee cup is still half full. :D
These Protectbots look like a bunch of fun to me.

Questions.
1. Is Streetwise a retool of Dead End? the only similarity I can see are his thighs.
2. What would everyone rather have for Ironhide, a repaint of Off Road or First Aid? I'm leaning towards Off Road's truck style. Seems tougher than an ambulance.

Another thought, what if Prowl is a repaint of First Aid? He is an SUV in the comics now, correct?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby RiddlerJ » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:14 am

Weeelll, they got me. Preordered the whole Protectabot gang. Saves me the trouble of trying to hunt for them whenever they may show up in stores. Even got Cyclonus too. Was on the fence, but right now, the only way to order Hotspot was with him so I bit.

The only one I didn't order was Warpath. And Tailwind, er, Viper because there's no separate listing for him :-(
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Shuttershock » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:22 am

happylock wrote:Is it just me or is the leader of the protectabots face showing in his ladder while in "fire truck" mode? In the official images currently.

Which brings me to my next 2 points.

Mis-transformations in "official" images. Who else is tired of them letting some mis-transform something then use it as the official image?

Secondaly that is the worst fire truck mold in a long time. It was clearly meant to be Onslaunt for the combaticons.Just like how Prime was clearly mean to me motor master. Or Alphpa Bravo meant to be vortex or the helicopter from the protectabots. I think its First Aid, not sure i never like that team so i have no clue what all their names are.

I think it's supposed to be a Rosenbauer airport fire truck, albiet with some thinning in the middle. Think Movie Sentinel Prime.
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Wave 3 available for Preorder

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:31 am

william-james88 wrote:
Tsutsukakushi wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Good news everyone. The third wave of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars is now available for preorder at Bigbadtoystore. The listings also include images of the deluxe figures' individual limb modes.

Thanks for the pre-order link. Ordered the entire CW wave Three. Got one CW Defensor with Groove and Cyclonus.

BBTS says CW wave Three will be in stock in April. Guessing CW Wave 5, That is the rumored autobots Masquerade Fakesaur. Will be in stock in May-June.

No problem.

Also, Why do you skip wave 4? Wave 4 is the autobot combiner team.

Sorry, Got the waves numbers mixed up. Meant to type that CW wave 4 was the fakesaur toys.
Tsutsukakushi
City Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:33 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Cobotron wrote:Questions.
1. Is Streetwise a retool of Dead End? the only similarity I can see are his thighs.
2. What would everyone rather have for Ironhide, a repaint of Off Road or First Aid? I'm leaning towards Off Road's truck style. Seems tougher than an ambulance.

1. Streetwise is a complete reshell of Dead End as their transformations match perfectly. Same goes for Air Raid vs. Skydive, they're also what I call a "pretool pair". So far, the total list is:

Powerglide & Viper
Blackjack & Rodimus

Skydive & Air Raid
Alpha Bravo & Blades
Dead End & Streetwise
Offroad & First Aid

Optimus Prime & Motormaster
Silverbolt & Cyclonus

Megatron & Armada Megatron

I suspect each combining toy in CW has a "twin" planned in, which may see use either this year or the next. Alpha Bravo sporting Vortex' head seems to point to at least the Combaticons being considered.

2. "Ironhide" is based on Offroad, as he has his hood and legs, not First Aid's.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:42 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
noctorro wrote:@zerowolf,
I enjoyed Seed & 00. The main robots weren't 3d models ;)
Yes Destiny was a letdown, still I enjoyed certain parts of it.
What's your favorite mecha animé?
Besides the obvious Neon Genesis answer of course.

Jaws of life, I thought you were going for that bone saw to crack open chestbones. But that other one sounds less violent.
Or they could't given him those Sideswipe punch things as electric shock reviver things.

I'm all about the things today.

Can't wait for my Megatron to arrive, it's taking forEVER! :michaelbay:

Favourite mech anime. ..that is a tough- it's GaoGaiGar, with Guren Laggan hot on its heels. My top 10 is a diverse list...:) plus evangelion is no where near my favourite :lol: I much prefer Rahxephon.

@Mistransformed pictures, I'm puzzled that people doing the shoots don't know how they're supposed to look and why they can't tell something is a little off.

On saying that though I have become unfazed by it after being exposed to it for so long.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:47 am

Rated X wrote:Dead End looks nice. But the grey on the side of the car sucks. It’s like an annoying difference Hasbro does on purpose just to allow Takara to produce a more cartoon accurate version.

Deadend is a race car, most race cars have multiple paints apps on the vehicle. None of these CW toys are updates in the original G1 Universe. These CHUG and CW toys are updates in a alternate IDW G1 universe.

:lol: If the only complaint with CW Deadend is extra paint apps, Then it's doing great. :lol:

The HasTak Masterpiece Transformers toy line. That you dislike and have little interest in. #-o Is the one and only Transformers toy line that is doing original G1 update toys.
Last edited by Tsutsukakushi on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tsutsukakushi
City Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby peaces » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:49 am

why post in a cw thread if you hate cw?
peaces
Vehicon

Postby Shuttershock » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:51 am

Rated X wrote:Dead End looks nice. But the grey on the side of the car sucks. It’s like an annoying difference Hasbro does on purpose just to allow Takara to produce a more cartoon accurate version.

On the upside, he's fully equipped to lay some pipe. ;)
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Noideaforaname » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:09 am

Tsutsukakushi wrote:Deadend is a race car, most race cars have multiple paints apps on the vehicle. None of these CW toys are updates in the original G1 Universe. These CHUG and CW toys are updates in a alternate IDW G1 universe.

:lol: If the only complaint with CW Deadend is extra paint apps, Then it's doing great. :lol:

Me thinks he might be talking about the unpainted grey bit, which ruins the nice little half-circle design.

... which didn't exist on the original. Uh, hmmm...
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Cobotron » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:20 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:1. Streetwise is a complete reshell of Dead End as their transformations match perfectly. Same goes for Air Raid vs. Skydive, they're also what I call a "pretool pair". So far, the total list is:
I really appreciate this level of reduex much more than a straight repaint. I find the foresight "pretooling" a fantastic compromise.
2. "Ironhide" is based on Offroad, as he has his hood and legs, not First Aid's.
Are you using the drawing from the previous page as your reference?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:27 am

Cobotron wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:1. Streetwise is a complete reshell of Dead End as their transformations match perfectly. Same goes for Air Raid vs. Skydive, they're also what I call a "pretool pair". So far, the total list is:
I really appreciate this level of reduex much more than a straight repaint. I find the foresight "pretooling" a fantastic compromise.

In a sense it harkens back to the Diaclone days where most of the Car Robots had a retool (the Datsun/Fairlady Z one had 2). Whether or not they were pre-planned, we don't know.

Are you using the drawing from the previous page as your reference?

I sure did. I do know that shouldn't stop Hasbro from "mixing-and-matching" parts for him. That's the beauty of alternate vehicle mode parts. :)

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Rated X » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:31 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Tsutsukakushi wrote:

Deadend is a race car, most race cars have multiple paints apps on the vehicle. None of these CW toys are updates in the original G1 Universe. These CHUG and CW toys are updates in a alternate IDW G1 universe.

The HasTak Masterpiece Transformers toy line. That you dislike and have little interest in. #-o Is the one and only Transformers toy line that is doing original G1 update toys.

Technically, Drag Strip is the only true "race car" among the stunticons. The other 3 cars were just high end European sports cars. In G1, Dead End was a Porsche 928. In CHUG which are G1 homages, Dead End closely resembles a Ferrari 458 Italia. Neither car has a big ugly grey pannel on the side doors. Its not even a paint app. Its an unpainted grey plastic eyesore. No doubt Takara will cover up the grey with a red paint app to make him more G1 accurate. Im fairly confident Hasbro left it grey on purpose so that the Takara version would have a noticible difference. I also suspect thats the same reason Hasbros Breakdown has that ugly racing banner on the windshield.

I dont really want to get into why I hate the MP line here. Everybody knows I hate the MP line because they upsized them to the same scale as barbie dolls. I also have little interest in season one characters and prefer the post 1986 movie cartoon characters. Either way CHUG is pretty much an alternate version of G1. Some characters get heavily updated alt modes to keep up with the time. But some hardly change, most notably with the bluestreak, starscream, and cyclonus CHUG molds.
Rated X
Banned
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:44 am

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
color me purple as i spy a potential new figure for RID2001 Ironhide, as he was a Pick Up truck probably a ford or a silverado

:DANCE: :APPLAUSE: :BOWDOWN: :HEADHURTS: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :lol:
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP

LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.

D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:

Hellscream9999 wrote: They do

The truth is revealed :shock:
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:53 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rated X wrote:Its an unpainted grey plastic eyesore. No doubt Takara will cover up the grey with a red paint app to make him more G1 accurate. Im fairly confident Hasbro left it grey on purpose so that the Takara version would have a noticible difference.
Unless it's unpaintable plastic, which Takara wouldn't be able to paint.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Cobotron » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:02 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I sure did. I do know that shouldn't stop Hasbro from "mixing-and-matching" parts for him. That's the beauty of alternate vehicle mode parts. :)
Agreed. I always like it when modularity is spread across a toy line for play value, but it's interesting to see it spread around the production of a line.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:10 am

Autobot tap out wrote:color me purple as i spy a potential new figure for RID2001 Ironhide, as he was a Pick Up truck probably a ford or a silverado

A Ford F150 Flareside to be exact. And Prowl was a Lamborghini Diablo in that series, which would fit with the "Breakdown as Prowl" rumor.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:31 am

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Autobot tap out wrote:color me purple as i spy a potential new figure for RID2001 Ironhide, as he was a Pick Up truck probably a ford or a silverado

A Ford F150 Flareside to be exact. And Prowl was a Lamborghini Diablo in that series, which would fit with the "Breakdown as Prowl" rumor.

and Optimus was a fire engine in said series so Hot spot retooled as RID2001 prime might be plausible?

;)

hmm i smell new figures for Sky-byte , scourge and side burn to chill with... :lol:
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP

LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.

D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:

Hellscream9999 wrote: They do

The truth is revealed :shock:
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby shajaki » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:53 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Cobotron wrote:
Absolutely. It really shows how much forethought has gone into this line.

prjkt wrote:
noctorro wrote:Why does First Aid have an axe? He's like the sweetest of the protectobots out there.
Makes me think of the "jaws of life" tool emergency workers use to crack open vehicles to rescue trapped passengers
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:56 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
First Aid uses his axe for EXTREME!!! surgery.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Shuttershock » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:58 am

Sabrblade wrote:First Aid uses his axe for EXTREME!!! surgery.

"In Case of Splitting Headache: Break Glass"
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETRITUS Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Hasbro 2023 New"
DETRITUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD END Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
DEAD END Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL II MEGATRON Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Beast Wars New"
TRANSMETAL II MEGA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Megatron Transformers Legacy Core Class G2 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
Megatron Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKULLGRIN Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New"
SKULLGRIN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WILDRIDER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
WILDRIDER Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TASMANIA KID Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
TASMANIA KID Trans ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON