Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:01 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Burn wrote:Anyhoo ... we have a thread where people can post what they look like. Let's get back to how awesome I am and how awesome it would have been if they'd made Turbomasters and Predators into combiners.


I gotta admit, turbo masters vs predators would be pretty cool. I wouldnt mind a platinum edition either.

But damn, Burn, I was gonna make a cat joke myself removing the veil of your badassness, but you do it first with pride taking away any blackmail I may have had against you. Well played.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28252
News Credits: 3201
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:39 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
As awesome as combiner wars turbomasters and predators would be, if the hasbro team actually remembered they existed for a few minutes instead of just mishearing g1 purists calls, I'd rather have Road Caesar (with two new members, why not take them from the European repaints? )
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 12561
News Credits: 1072
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby .... » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:12 pm

Weapon: Energo-Sword
Cobotron wrote:
Burn wrote:I care about all cats!
Image
It's true he really does. Big softy.


GO COMBINERS!!!!!


Haha that's adorable! :lol:

Sabrblade wrote:Looks nothing like my mental image of Burn:

Image

Classy yet not one to be trifled with. :P


I kinda thought he looked like Gandalf. Image
:lol:

Ok now that I have responded, I'll get back on track I guess. :-P
....
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5686
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:25 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Screamer: I feel your pain. That news staff thing hurt deep man!
And the puns are killing me right meow.

And Sky Lynx looks bigger than I thought and the fact that he is still packaged in robot mode is interesting :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 20860
News Credits: 1548
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:34 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
ZeroWolf wrote:As awesome as combiner wars turbomasters and predators would be, if the hasbro team actually remembered they existed for a few minutes instead of just mishearing g1 purists calls, I'd rather have Road Caesar (with two new members, why not take them from the European repaints? )

Don't forget the Breastforce guys. All but Drillhorn have figures ready made, and Drillhorn could easily be done if they'd develop Nosecone.

Yeah, Hasbro really dropped the ball on the repaints and could have gone really obscure and different. I get it's a line aimed at kids, but would they really care whether they were buying a Wheeljack or a Talon?
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 28265
News Credits: 224
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:43 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Burn wrote:Yeah, Hasbro really dropped the ball on the repaints and could have gone really obscure and different. I get it's a line aimed at kids, but would they really care whether they were buying a Wheeljack or a Talon?


Yes they would, actually. My mother-in-law bought my soon-to-be 6 year old nephew a toy of a middle-tier character, Marvel's Falcon, while he was more into Iron Man, Darth Vader... you know, top-tier characters. All he said was "Thanks" in a neutral voice.

Kids do have taste, albeit guided by media.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Stunticon limbs (Drag Strip, Dead End, Breakdown, Brake-Neck, Offroad or TFCC Grabuge) + Blackjack
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
User avatar
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18461
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby RAR » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:57 pm

The good thing is that with a bit of imagination and taking influence from both Superlink and Powercore combiners there is some more or less suitable bodies to give Grand Scourge limbs too - if they wanted to make new characters for him.

Or they can pick someone suitable from pre-existing teams I guess too - I think what Fun Pub is doing lately may look nicer with Grand Scourge than they do with Bludgeon even.

--------

Burn is really antiques expert Philip Seral - who knew ?
User avatar
RAR
Gestalt
Posts: 2322
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:10 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Kids do have taste, albeit guided by media.

I'm well aware of how media influences kids (I do have a nephew and know which his favourite characters are) but look at the G1 repaints, where exactly are they represented in the media at the moment?

They're barely there. The names might be floating around, but the names and the looks, outside of the comics, kids wouldn't see them.

So again, would a kid really care if they got a white car called Wheeljack or a blue jet called Talon?
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 28265
News Credits: 224
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:16 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Burn wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Kids do have taste, albeit guided by media.

I'm well aware of how media influences kids (I do have a nephew and know which his favourite characters are) but look at the G1 repaints, where exactly are they represented in the media at the moment?

They're barely there. The names might be floating around, but the names and the looks, outside of the comics, kids wouldn't see them.

So again, would a kid really care if they got a white car called Wheeljack or a blue jet called Talon?


Youd be surprised how Hasbro targets kids. My boss' son (who I bought tfs for christmas because I am a nice employee) knows prowl and ironhide simply because they are in the RID app.

However, the argument is circular. They could have the falcon jets, all hasbro has to do is include them in some sort of media. Its the same argumetn really, just that instead of asking why they arent present as toys, we should ask why they arent present in any media.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28252
News Credits: 3201
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:17 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Because Hasbro, like the News Crew, are anti-Stalker and the Predators. >:oP
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 28265
News Credits: 224
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:15 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Burn wrote:Because Hasbro, like the News Crew, are anti-Stalker and the Predators. >:oP


As I recall, Stalker and the predators were explicitly mentioned in this recent top 5 list where I ask Hasbro for a re-release: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ues/34373/
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28252
News Credits: 3201
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:19 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:Because Hasbro, like the News Crew, are anti-Stalker and the Predators. >:oP


As I recall, Stalker and the predators were explicitly mentioned in this recent top 5 list where I ask Hasbro for a re-release: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ues/34373/

Doesn't count.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 28265
News Credits: 224
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:27 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Burn wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:Because Hasbro, like the News Crew, are anti-Stalker and the Predators. >:oP


As I recall, Stalker and the predators were explicitly mentioned in this recent top 5 list where I ask Hasbro for a re-release: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ues/34373/

Doesn't count.


Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28252
News Credits: 3201
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:31 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
I shell!
(Get it? Shell? 'cause it's a turtle? ... ahhh **** you all)
:-P
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 28265
News Credits: 224
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby .... » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:56 pm

Weapon: Energo-Sword
Burn wrote:I shell!
(Get it? Shell? 'cause it's a turtle? ... ahhh **** you all)
:-P


ahahaha so punny. :-P Anyhow I'd actually love to get those guys. I am a big fan of overly colorful Transformer robots if the colors are not cheap looking. ;)^
....
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5686
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:25 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Kids do have taste, albeit guided by media.

I'm well aware of how media influences kids (I do have a nephew and know which his favourite characters are) but look at the G1 repaints, where exactly are they represented in the media at the moment?

They're barely there. The names might be floating around, but the names and the looks, outside of the comics, kids wouldn't see them.

So again, would a kid really care if they got a white car called Wheeljack or a blue jet called Talon?

However, the argument is circular. They could have the falcon jets, all hasbro has to do is include them in some sort of media. Its the same argumetn really, just that instead of asking why they arent present as toys, we should ask why they arent present in any media.


This EXACTLY

They can always interject new/obscure characters into the fiction, all they need to do is be written well enough for kids to know/relate to/like them :roll: They just don't want to >:oP
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7893
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby RAR » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:13 am

Stalker and the Predators seem ideal characters to Update to me - for a number of reason - SkyQuake has already been brought into the family so to speak.

Also looking at the concepts of the Predators they were (at the time) a bunch of future Concept Jetfighters - so why not do that again but with 21st Century Jetfighter concepts instead.

Stalker is a decent idea too as he's not really like anyone else - though I suppose he is a little like Double Dealer or Universe Countdown.

But in general terms he's a nice idea and there is lots of potential ideas you can apply to the character from Mobile guns to single use Rocket Launchers to MLRS trucks.

I suppose there was perhaps some stray Cybertron toy that would have worked for the Character if Funpub didn't have such a debbie downer on Cybertron mould now (assuming they still exist).

Anyway done right the idea of a Quintet of Decepticon Jets that follow a common theme seems like a really fun thing to do sometime... not that such a thing would fit into the current theme without having a headmaster stuck on them - but once we get this Horrible Headmaster over use out of the way we can get back to proper Transformers again hopefully sometime in 2017.

But probably not - because "Movie".

[NOTE: I don't dislike Headmasters - I just object to the concept being the only concept for 2016 and having the perfectly acceptable ideas of Targetmasters and Powermaster shoved to the side].

------

Now to totally change the subject the reason I cam here in the 1st place today - was to ask has anyone ever noticed that Cosmos has holes in his shoulders that look like fins or something belong in them ?

I was curious has anyone ever seen any pre-production samples or concept drawings that shows what was in those mysterious slots on his shoulder / Vehicle sides ?

It's peeked my curiosity now I've noticed it.
User avatar
RAR
Gestalt
Posts: 2322
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby steals_your_goats » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:13 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
So if the Computron rumor pans out (which I really think it will) who do you think the 6th member will be? I'm thinking it's going to be a shockwave retool personally. Alt mode fits the technobot aesthetic plus he's like the only combiner wars mold without a redeco/obvious redeco.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
Posts: 1581
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:26 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
steals_your_goats wrote:So if the Computron rumor pans out (which I really think it will) who do you think the 6th member will be? I'm thinking it's going to be a shockwave retool personally. Alt mode fits the technobot aesthetic plus he's like the only combiner wars mold without a redeco/obvious redeco.


Probably - unless they remold powerglide into an unmanned drone or something - unlikely - so, yeah, I think it'll be a re-color of shockwave, which would be great 'cuz then it'd be another great reason to go in on the set :PRAY:
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7893
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby steals_your_goats » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:43 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
Hellscream9999 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:So if the Computron rumor pans out (which I really think it will) who do you think the 6th member will be? I'm thinking it's going to be a shockwave retool personally. Alt mode fits the technobot aesthetic plus he's like the only combiner wars mold without a redeco/obvious redeco.


Probably - unless they remold powerglide into an unmanned drone or something - unlikely - so, yeah, I think it'll be a re-color of shockwave, which would be great 'cuz then it'd be another great reason to go in on the set :PRAY:


See I'm still torn on going Hasbro or Takara. The transmissions rumors said the limbs would break down as such

Aerialbot retool as strafe (air raid?)
Stunticon retool as lightspeed (probably the Wheeljack retool)
Groove remold as afterburner
And nosecone will use the brawl retooling.

So with this I would have to assume that strafe would get the "Takara treatment" in the form of a new mold or at least a blastoff remold.

So on one hand we (assumably) will get a 6 man combiner team with an interesting legends class guy.

On the other hand we (assumably) will get a new mold/new remold limb but will likely have to pay more for a 5 man team and wait until the end of the year.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
Posts: 1581
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

New Original Art featuring Transformers Generations Combiner Wars VIctorion

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:44 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Hasbro is eager to remind us that Transformers fans have a lot to be excited for in 2016. On their official Facebook page, they have included brand new original art featuring upcoming combiner Victorion. They also have a picture of Soundwave announcing that 2016 will be even better than 2015. So, are you guys pumped for Victorion and 2016?

Image

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28252
News Credits: 3201
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:58 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
steals_your_goats wrote:
See I'm still torn on going Hasbro or Takara. The transmissions rumors said the limbs would break down as such

Aerialbot retool as strafe (air raid?)
Stunticon retool as lightspeed (probably the Wheeljack retool)
Groove remold as afterburner
And nosecone will use the brawl retooling.


I hate all of this so much. Firstly, we are still stuck with the crap scatershot and that nosecone retool from brawl will look like a steaming pile of doodoo.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28252
News Credits: 3201
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:04 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
steals_your_goats wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:So if the Computron rumor pans out (which I really think it will) who do you think the 6th member will be? I'm thinking it's going to be a shockwave retool personally. Alt mode fits the technobot aesthetic plus he's like the only combiner wars mold without a redeco/obvious redeco.


Probably - unless they remold powerglide into an unmanned drone or something - unlikely - so, yeah, I think it'll be a re-color of shockwave, which would be great 'cuz then it'd be another great reason to go in on the set :PRAY:


See I'm still torn on going Hasbro or Takara. The transmissions rumors said the limbs would break down as such

Aerialbot retool as strafe (air raid?)
Stunticon retool as lightspeed (probably the Wheeljack retool)
Groove remold as afterburner
And nosecone will use the brawl retooling.

So with this I would have to assume that strafe would get the "Takara treatment" in the form of a new mold or at least a blastoff remold.

So on one hand we (assumably) will get a 6 man combiner team with an interesting legends class guy.

On the other hand we (assumably) will get a new mold/new remold limb but will likely have to pay more for a 5 man team and wait until the end of the year.


That's not necessarily true; you said the rumors state that the aerialbot would get retooled - probably to the extent that scattershot was retooled - and if they can get a strafe out of that, why would TT make a new mold?

I never once thought that TT would just make bigroove and blast-off on their own, and out of their own pocket, rather hasbro wanted the motocycle mold started, and TT decided to prioritize it, and then re-purpose it for the defensor set - kill two laserbeaks with one stone.

Beyond the fact that I don't really see any resemblance between Blast-off and Strafe, it seems far more sensible to remold skydive as it already has the tail fins, the general shape and attachment points for wings, and the ability to have the arms utilized in a similar fashion as Strafe.
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7893
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:13 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
See I'm still torn on going Hasbro or Takara. The transmissions rumors said the limbs would break down as such

Aerialbot retool as strafe (air raid?)
Stunticon retool as lightspeed (probably the Wheeljack retool)
Groove remold as afterburner
And nosecone will use the brawl retooling.


I hate all of this so much. Firstly, we are still stuck with the crap scattershot and that nosecone retool from brawl will look like a steaming pile of doodoo.


Well Scattershot looks a lot like his G1 self, in a sense like how MM looks like his G1 self... They've been updated, and just like with MM, or Firefly, or Mixmaster we'll all learn to live with it. I'm sure with a new combined mode head, and an actual paint scheme you could warm up to an actual scattershot
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7893
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby LE0KING » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:47 pm

Motto: "Even demons run when a good man goes to war."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I'm alittle surprised (and disappointed) that they didn't listen to fan feedback after the reveal and alter the Victorion paint scheme a bit.
User avatar
LE0KING
Vehicon
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:02 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
Twincast / Podcast #280:
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers G1 Headmaster BRAINSTORM Walmart Exclusive Retro Action Figure NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Swindle Fall of Cybertron Hasbro (HE3015521)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations STARSCREAM Fall of Cybertron Figure by Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations KICKBACK Fall of Cybertron Figure by Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations GRIMLOCK Fall of Cybertron Figure by Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Headmasters - Skullcrusher - 1987 - Missing Head (Grax) and Tail" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron AUTOBOT BLASTER - Voyager Class RARE!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmaster Mindwipe Walmart Exclusive Retro Action Figure - NEW!" on EBAY