This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Discussion Thread

Postby Tigertrack » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:24 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Flashwave wrote:
Tigertrack wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
Tigertrack wrote:I'm going to be 'that guy' now, but I need a Death Cobra, and Leozack two pack...

Actually gotta make it a three pack now, because we're missing Jagular or however you say it... so helicopter, a jet, and some kind of car... Plus an arms micron set to go with them to represent each of the animals (including the original sets' bots).

Still, it's nice to see this effort made.

It's a shame TFCC wraps up this year. TFSS 6.0 would be exactly the right outlet for those three

I was thinking that too. Maybe the next iteration of the club can do it?

Hascon Exclusives? (or whatever that Trademark was) I hate that idea because of availability, unless they pipe that through HasbroToyShop afterwards... Maybe Hasbro will pick up the slack and start doing HTS exclusives... I can dream right?

So let's see, that means another Alpha Bravo/Vortex Repaint, an Air Raid, and Jallguar. You know, I actually have my Combiner Wars Mirage running around with his feet folded up in vehicle mode with he HandFootGun pegged in as a poisitionable howitzer gun, he might make a good Jallguar.

Now, about those Arms Microns...

Yup, please HASBRO and thanks.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:28 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Deadput wrote:
OH MY GOD THE COLOR IS BLACK INSTEAD OF GREEN END OF THE WORLD EH?!

Someone is happy about toys at a toy convention how dare he!

This site is made for us to discuss toys. Stop bullying people who do not share your opinions. I didnt direct my points to anyone, I was simply sharing. But you direct your comments directly against people, I dont need replies like this from you.

And the guy in the pic is the designer of the toy, not a fan at a convention, hence my comment.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby RNSrobot » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:37 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Deadput wrote:
OH MY GOD THE COLOR IS BLACK INSTEAD OF GREEN END OF THE WORLD EH?!

Someone is happy about toys at a toy convention how dare he!

This site is made for us to discuss toys. Stop bullying people who do not share your opinions. I didnt direct my points to anyone, I was simply sharing. But you direct your comments directly against people, I dont need replies like this from you.

And the guy in the pic is the designer of the toy, not a fan at a convention, hence my comment.

You are not being bullied. Don't trivialize actually bullying with somebody taking a jab at you for your profanity laced whining about a toy.

And even if the guy is the designer, your comment was still poopy. You don't get to be a furious asshole about children's toys and then cry foul when somebody takes the piss out of you for it.
RNSrobot
Minibot
Watch RNSrobot on YouTube
Buy from RNSrobot on eBay

Postby Deadput » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:37 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
william-james88 wrote:This site is made for us to discuss toys. Stop bullying people who do not share your opinions. I didnt direct my points to anyone, I was simply sharing. But you direct your comments directly against people, I dont need replies like this from you.

Yeah it's a discussion site of people with different opinions yes I'm not talking about my opinion I'm talking about the complaints which I find ridiculous

Seriously today is nothing positive on every Transformers website I've been on today people are complaining and complaining because something is not 100% what they imagined

Unless it's from Japan cause Takara is Jesus Christ reincarnated

I'm bummed and stressed out from trying to get excited for the news from the convention and for the new show but it's hard to get excited when everyone else is a negative nancy.

I hate the god damn fandom's attitude ruining my mood for the whole day.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:39 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Deep breaths everyone. Deep breaths.
In through the nose.... slowly ..... out through the mouth.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 5

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:42 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Any word on when this guy is actually supposed to go up for availability? He needs to be my 10th and final combiner for combiner wars/unite warriors and I need to plan accordingly for when he may get discounted. Computron next month and Fort Max most likely in November, so maybe by January he will be reduced? Could mean a nice Birthday present for me!

Still kinda wish he had come with a legends Shockwave or something that could be some other character.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:43 pm

Deadput wrote:I'm bummed and stressed out from trying to get excited for the news from the convention and for the new show but it's hard to get excited when everyone else is a negative nancy.

I hate the god damn fandom's attitude ruining my mood for the whole day.

Then spread your joy. Comment on what you like. Because what you are doing instead is adding animosity. Your just being negative about negative people, that makes you as big a complainer. Be the example instead, step out of the crowd and give me an example of why I should be happy about these toys.

Bitching about people complaining about toys is the same as bitching about the toys. It's still just bitching. Its just the pot calling the kettle black. And all we get is more negativity.

Give your opinion and show me what I am not seeing. What do you like about this Liokaiser, tell me :)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Deadput » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:53 pm

william-james88 wrote:Then spread your joy. Comment on what you like. Because what you are doing instead is adding animosity. Your just being negative about negative people, that makes you as big a complainer. Be the example instead, step out of the crowd and give me an example of why I should be happy about these toys.

Bitching about people complaining about toys is the same as bitching about the toys. It's still just bitching. Its just the pot calling the kettle black. And all we get is more negativity.

Give your opinion and show me what I am not seeing. What do you like about this Liokaiser, tell me :)

I'm a human being everything I talk about is based on emotional response not any sense of logic or reasoning I'm 18 and done school so I'm still getting used to the transition of childhood and adult life (which all sucks so far) so I'm more easily frustrated these days so I apologize for coming off as a bully.

I'm not necessarily saying your wrong about your views on Liokaiser I just want to read positive comments and not make them I'm not a talker I can't communicate well with minor autism and anger issues so I like reading positive comments so I feel better.

But I really like how the combiner looks in combined form and I like the new heads and I like the colors and paint even if not entirely accurate it still looks good.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:05 pm

Deadput wrote:I really like how the combiner looks in combined form and I like the new heads and I like the colors and paint even if not entirely accurate it still looks good.

See? Your a natural at this :)

It is much easier to criticize, of course, so you will see more of it. Though if you go to the Titans Return threads you will see more positivity (except from me :twisted: (just kidding)). This toy was bound to get criticised since its a pretty big detour and a big case of reusing molds for the hell of it. Although I do give credit where credit is due, those heads look great!
Sadly though my favourite head was always Jagular (did I spel that right?) because he kinda looked like a shaman/werewolf. He would have been fun to be included.

An easy thing to do if ever you dont like what you are seeing is just appropriating what you are saying as your own feelings. So if someone complains about the colours you could say "I think those colours look great, thats an awesome schemefor a modernized version fo the toy". It still says what you meant to say but without being as agressive. And that would add positivity :)

Also, dont worry, I was that age once too, and I will tell you that the best period of my life (before the birth of my child) were those years from 18-21. You dont have to be an adult right away, its just the start, ease into it.

And girls your age are legal, oh yeah!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Deadput » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:14 pm

Thanks for the words James reading those kind of comments is what I come here for.

Maybe I'll pop by in the other thread if I have time.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Flashwave » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:16 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Deadput wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Then spread your joy. Comment on what you like. Because what you are doing instead is adding animosity. Your just being negative about negative people, that makes you as big a complainer. Be the example instead, step out of the crowd and give me an example of why I should be happy about these toys.

I'm a human being everything I talk about is based on emotional response not any sense of logic or reasoning I'm 18 and done school so I'm still getting used to the transition of childhood and adult life (which all sucks so far) so I'm more easily frustrated these days so I apologize for coming off as a bully.

I'm not necessarily saying your wrong about your views on Liokaiser I just want to read positive comments and not make them I'm not a talker I can't communicate well with minor autism and anger issues so I like reading positive comments so I feel better.

But I really like how the combiner looks in combined form and I like the new heads and I like the colors and paint even if not entirely accurate it still looks good.

Then let me jump in, because while I disagreed with the tone of Deadput's Post, I agree with what he was saying. Your post came across as somewhat accusatory, and then with Shadowmus' above it, kinda tipped the scales on "If you like this you're an idiot". Going back, and having had several conversations with ya, I can understand where "Wipe that smile off your face" was meant more sarcastic than attacking, but it didn't read that way to me, either. Water under the Bridge. (Spanner?)

I can certainly understand why people who are wanting a faithful Liokaiser (And full disclosure, I am still surprised Liokaiser has this much of a following!) will see so many things wrong with that torso, particularly on its own. For me though, it checks all the right silouhettes. Hasbro used the same standrds of picking a mold that FUnPub used, to get the key elements right. It has the Lionhead, even if they painted it the wrong color (and admittedly, I don't think Black was the right color for thwe head or the chest. Green for the helmet, but givent he colors makes me think those parts are gang molded, so the thruster housing would be green as well) and it has the wings on the chest. They are not as big as Leozack's, nor are they as prevalent. Leozack's chestplate form used not just the tailwings but also the main wings as well. Dezaras has to do it with just his stubby ailerons. But they are there. The only other gestalt that coulda given us a wing chest is Bruticus, but who could he have been that would make some sense? Jallguar? It could work, but I guarentee he would get as much backlash because he's not a missile buggy. At least Sky Lynx gave us a Monster Form like Dezaras has, and to me, as someone who is looking at pictures of toys, and not the cartoon or something I owned, the two biggest attributes of Liokaiser: Lion Helmet+Wing Chest.

Full disclosure: I don't care if this combiner was named barney Fife. It's another Decepticon COmbiner and I want that. More Cons.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Deadput » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:21 pm

I think they painted his helmet black for contrast so he did not look too green or something.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:26 pm

Flashwave wrote:Full disclosure: I don't care if this combiner was named Barney Fife. It's another Decepticon COmbiner and I want that. More Cons.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with the more cons sentiment.
Luckily I have no emotional/nostalgic attachment to LionCaesar so I'm ok with most of this update/homage.
Although at this point I think I'm done with CW. We'll see.

Is the little falcon dude a new mold, or is it a re-purposed Micron?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:26 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
If I do manage to get this guy, I actually want to try turning the tanks 90 degrees so the turret is on the outside like the original toy, see how that looks. and, so long as it doesn't look weird, keep both tanks fully extended instead of flipping the feet up like Brawl's directions call for
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:27 pm

Cobotron wrote:
Flashwave wrote:Full disclosure: I don't care if this combiner was named Barney Fife. It's another Decepticon COmbiner and I want that. More Cons.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with the more cons sentiment.
Luckily I have no emotional/nostalgic attachment to LionCaesar so I'm ok with most of this update/homage.
Although at this point I think I'm done with CW. We'll see.

Is the little falcon dude a new mold, or is it a re-purposed Micron?

Repurposed micron.
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Official Images for Transformers Generations Liokaiser #HASBROSDCC

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:27 pm

You saw the images of Liokaiser on the show floor and now we have the Official Images from Hasbro!

Below you will find the images for the bot mode and alt mode of Dezarus, Guyhawk, Fellbat, Ironbison, Drillhorn, and Ion Scythe. We still do not know when they will be released. The box seems to be a platinum release so this may be exclusive to one specific retailer (still unnanounced).

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Deadput » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:27 pm

Cobotron wrote:Is the little falcon dude a new mold, or is it a re-purposed Micron?

It's a micron from Japan's arms micron voyager Starscream.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:27 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:If I do manage to get this guy, I actually want to try turning the tanks 90 degrees so the turret is on the outside like the original toy, see how that looks. and, so long as it doesn't look weird, keep both tanks fully extended instead of flipping the feet up like Brawl's directions call for

Maybe try it out now with Brawl on a random torso to see how that works out.
I think you'd need the feet flipped for balance tbh.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:28 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Was not expecting new heads, even Sky Lynx/Leogarzaras! If TT doesn't step to the plate and make new molds for Leozack and Jallguar, then I'll be okay with these and just pray and wait out for a 3P set.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:32 pm

Ok, Those look really awesome now in the official images. I'm on board. He does look really nice, and i like the strange Dezarus. I do like him
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:33 pm

WOW! Those heads sculpts ARE amazing. I could see why some are perturbed by the black paint on the LK combiner head. The teal would have worked fine, but it's not bad. Plus, I'll take a lion head cowl any day.

Friends wrote:re-purposed Arms Micron
Thanks! ;)^
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby Flashwave » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:34 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:If I do manage to get this guy, I actually want to try turning the tanks 90 degrees so the turret is on the outside like the original toy, see how that looks. and, so long as it doesn't look weird, keep both tanks fully extended instead of flipping the feet up like Brawl's directions call for

Keeping both tanks fully extended is how one of the Hasbro Mockup pictures has him. It makes hiom look very long legged.

As to turning the tanks, remember the Combiner Knee joint is dependent on the big peg bending backwards. Turnign the leg sideways will turn the Knee. You might be able to use one of the Sky Lynx/Dezaras leg joints, but that will significantly decrease the length of the thigh.
Flashwave
City Commander

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:35 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
What is the Arms Microns' revelance here, anyway? I'm not complaining, simply... very confused. It doesn't really resemble any of the Breastmasters; if it was a Breastmasters they would probably do the leader's Breastmaster first - and Deathsaurus had two so that's out the window. And as far as I can see it's not identified as a partner character anyway.
A little perplexed who """Ion Scythe""" is.

Also yeah, those heads are so great. I kind of just want to get the limbs on their own; if I could get my hands on just Hellbat and Guyhawk I'd be happy. They look so cool and Guyhawk's vehicle mode deco in particular is a beauty.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Flashwave wrote:

Keeping both tanks fully extended is how one of the Hasbro Mockup pictures has him. It makes hiom look very long legged.

As to turning the tanks, remember the Combiner Knee joint is dependent on the big peg bending backwards. Turnign the leg sideways will turn the Knee. You might be able to use one of the Sky Lynx/Dezaras leg joints, but that will significantly decrease the length of the thigh.

I have been standing my combiners Straight legged for the shelf, so that really isn't too big an issue withe me
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Flashwave » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:37 pm

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Flashwave wrote:

I have been standing my combiners Straight legged for the shelf, so that really isn't too big an issue withe me

Then in that case, it shoudl work beautifuly for ya. ;)^
Flashwave
City Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 Image Comics 2024 2E GI JOE 1123IM276 (CA) Dragotta"
DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #298 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JUL221612 298A (CA)Gallant"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr E RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 300E (CA) Royle"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Brown 220721B"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 FEB220414 3RI Meugniot"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A GI JOE 0124IM247 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM976 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM895 (CA) Earls"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 2C GI JOE 1123IM274 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 301A 0923IM335 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 APR238111 2D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 APR238110 2C (CA) Lee (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 6th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM897 (CA) Lullabi (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #2 6th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr F RI 1:25 IDW Comics 2022 300F (CA) Joseph"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON