This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Q Transformers Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Q Transformers Thread

Postby Shuttershock » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:10 pm

Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:
Starsaber468 wrote:A festival for beats wars thats pretty awesome

Beats Wars? Is that a toyline about everyone turning into music devices like Blaster and Soundwave? That sounds pretty cool, might have to check it out! ;)

Beastbox: :shock: "SQUAWKTALK! It's time!"
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:33 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
SillySpringer wrote:Gosh Arcee's paint is what I like to call "painful pink". XD It's so bright in these pictures.
There's some loud Photoshop lighting effects going on with those pics.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Clear Images of Takara Tomy Q Transformers Ratchet GTF09

Postby william-james88 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:04 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Fellow Seibertronian and regular Twincaster xRotorstormx has spotted clearer pictures of an upcoming toy we all knew was coming our way soon: Q Ratchet. These picutres below were found on the Snakas blog. Enjoy!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:05 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
They changed his deco. He's no longer colored in Marvel G1 Ratchet colors.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:15 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Your right, its a pretty significant change:

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Takara Tomy Q Transformers New Packaging for 2016

Postby no-one » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:17 pm

Takara Tomy has shared images of the Q Transformers line's new packaging for 2016 via their Twitter account. The pictures were taking at a QTF launch event. When you are done reviewing the new packaging, you can find the rest of the Q Transformers galleries here.

What do you think of the new packaging? Hit the jump and let us know in the discussion below.

Remember to keep your browsers pointed to Seibertron.com for the latest in Transformer news, the largest Transformers galleries found on the web and the liveliest Transformers discussion this side of a space bridge.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby lonrac » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:55 am

Motto: "My 'collection' isn't worth bragging about"
Weapon: Photon Pistol
nice,

wondering, if they ever planned to do a convoy/optimus in that QTC mould (hello kitty/evangellion),
or this would be a great line to cheeply do diaclone sets ( poice sunstreaker/black ironhide/Powered convoy ( blue UM)

I don't know japanese, so I can't give feedback
lonrac
Fuzor
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 2

Takara Tomy Q Transformers Japanese Toys R Us Promotional Clear Starscream

Postby mooncake623 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:50 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Beginning January 30th Takara Tomy has a campaign for the Q Transformers Clear Starscream that will be avilable at Japanese Toys R Us nation wide! Limited to 3,000 pieces you can get yours with a purchase of 5 or more Q Transfomers and while supplies last. Check out the image below and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates!

Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Autobot N » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:05 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Man, Takara sure loves their Ghost Starscreams.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby lonrac » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:22 pm

Motto: "My 'collection' isn't worth bragging about"
Weapon: Photon Pistol
oooohhhh.....so temping... and will be so hard to get.....
lonrac
Fuzor
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 2

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL RI 1:10 IDW Comics DEC190657 231010I"
Transformers VALEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #24 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 AUG200534 24B (CA) Powell 221205"
TRANSFORMERS #24 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0224IM315 7C (CA) Darboe"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #2 IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Tramontano"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926P"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 240317B"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ONGOING #19 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2011 19RI (W) Costa (CA) Matere"
Transformers ONGOI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #7 RI 1:10 Vol 2 IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Zama"
Transformers WINDB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 MAY210468 6A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #42 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM319 6A (CA) Johnson"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JUN221672 1RI"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926S"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON