This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015)

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:58 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Unless he gets a Warrior figure, Underbite shall be the only one of these I'll get.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:09 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Ever since I bought one step heicopter drift, I have looked less down upon these 1 steps. They may be for a younger audience but that doesnt make their engineering any less impressive than other classes. It's just a bit harder to appreciate.

If Seibertron has the time, I would love his thoughts on which he recommends in these. Underbite looks really fun and so far this is the only class in which he appears, so I am definitely tempted.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Prowlerglide » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:04 pm

william-james88 wrote:Ever since I bought one step heicopter drift, I have looked less down upon these 1 steps. They may be for a younger audience but that doesnt make their engineering any less impressive than other classes. It's just a bit harder to appreciate.

If Seibertron has the time, I would love his thoughts on which he recommends in these. Underbite looks really fun and so far this is the only class in which he appears, so I am definitely tempted.
I currently own 3 one-steppers. AoE Grimlock I bought on a lark because I wanted to see how these things work. Rollbar I got because I drive a Sonic and he is a Sonic. Then I got AoE Prowl because I just love Prowl.

The 2 cars aren't super impressive from an engineering standpoint, since you just fold the legs from the front to the back and let the roof flap fall down. FYI - that's what Sidewipe is in the RID line. I can tell from the pictures.

The Grimlock, though, is just a tiny little engineering marvel. I often grab him and slowly watch all the little parts move into place for the transformation. It's really cool.

I looked at the one-stepper for RID Bee and I am kinda thinking about limiting myself to just the OSCs for RID, but with Combiner Wars coming, I just can't throw all my money at toys, so I am unsure.
Prowlerglide
Mini-Con

Postby Seibertron » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
william-james88 wrote:If Seibertron has the time, I would love his thoughts on which he recommends in these. Underbite looks really fun and so far this is the only class in which he appears, so I am definitely tempted.

Strong arm was my least favorite. I really wanted to like under bite but his transformation of squeezing his rear legs together works very poorly and is difficult to stay transformed. Sideswipe uses same flip transformation as AOE drift but I'm kind of over that because it was so inventive the first time around. Which leaves me with bumblebee. He's a good toy for a 1 step but tell me that his robot mode doesn't scream a Rodimus repaint!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby william-james88 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:06 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Seibertron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:If Seibertron has the time, I would love his thoughts on which he recommends in these. Underbite looks really fun and so far this is the only class in which he appears, so I am definitely tempted.

Strong arm was my least favorite. I really wanted to like under bite but his transformation of squeezing his rear legs together works very poorly and is difficult to stay transformed. Sideswipe uses same flip transformation as AOE drift but I'm kind of over that because it was so inventive the first time around. Which leaves me with bumblebee. He's a good toy for a 1 step but tell me that his robot mode doesn't scream a Rodimus repaint!

Thanks Seibertron. And check out your one step helicopter drift when you have a chance. He seems to be better than all of those from the way you describe them.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Seibertron » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:08 pm

Prowlerglide wrote:The 2 cars aren't super impressive from an engineering standpoint, since you just fold the legs from the front to the back and let the roof flap fall down. FYI - that's what Sidewipe is in the RID line. I can tell from the pictures.

The fun with the car mold from the Drift transformation is that you can transform them with a flick of the wrist. You can transform it by folding the legs back and letting the roof flap fall down but that's boring. Flick your wrist when you want to transform it and watch the magic happen before your eyes. That's how Hasbro demonstrated the Drift 1-Step at Toy Fair last year and it sold me. Simple and fun. It's a one handed transformation which is pretty awesome. I'd love to find a video of someone demonstrating this instead of using two hands to transform those molds.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:13 pm

Seibertron wrote:I'd love to find a video of someone demonstrating this instead of using two hands to transform those molds.
Ask and thou shalt receive. :D

One-handed car to robot conversion:

One-handed robot to car conversion:

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Seibertron » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:26 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Seibertron wrote:I'd love to find a video of someone demonstrating this instead of using two hands to transform those molds.
Ask and thou shalt receive. :D

One-handed car to robot conversion:

One-handed robot to car conversion:

and that is the fun of that toy! Thanks Sabrblade!!!
Seibertron
Site Owner

New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Tiny Titans

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:50 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Seibertron.com is proud to present our newest galleries:

Robots In Disguise Tiny Titans

Wait... Tiny Titans? A new size class/line? You bet! New collectible figurines with collector cards, to boot!

That's not all, remember how this is the sequel to Prime and part of the "Aligned" continuity? (Also shared with War For Cybertron and Fall Of Cybertron) Remember how Cliffjumper died in Darkness Rising? Well, you'll see that these RID Tiny Titans include a Cliffjumper! What could that hold for the future? We'll have to wait and see!

Until then, check out the galleries on these little guys and then come back to the forum discussion of the show itself to see what effect this has on everything, and you can share your thoughts on all of it, right here.

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Optimus Prime

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Bisk

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Thunderhoof

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Hammerstrike

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Cliffjumper

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Prowl

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Sideswipe

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Underbite

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Grimlock

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Strongarm

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Bumblebee

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Steeljaw

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby psj333 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:16 pm

Now that we've seen all the new characters in their Tiny Titans form including, Bisk, Thunderhoof, Hammerstrike, Prowl, and Cliffjumper, will we ever see the Warrior-class figures for all of these characters given above? Don't forget, Steeljaw is the only Decepticon so far that already has a W :BOT: :CON: arrior figure. Therefore, please don't tell us we'll never get a Warrior-class figures for all these brand-new characters, just because kids do hate the Decepticons and love all the Autobots. Because I tell you that almost every single kid really do enjoyed all of these figures, no matter if they are Autobots or Decepticons. :BOT: :CON:
psj333
Combiner

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:17 pm

Prowl and Cliffjumper are just the G1 versions. Prowl's gray is likely due to his toy being gang-molded with Bumblebee, Underbite, and Grimlock, with the intention of probably having his body painted white like how Bee's got yellow paint, but it didn't happen for some reason.

As for the rest, Optimus, Bisk, Sideswipe, and Cliffjumper all seem gang-molded in red, while Strongarm, Steeljaw, Thunderhoof, and Hammerstrike all look gang-molded in blue.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:26 pm

Motto: "Small things aren't worth being mad over."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
That tiny Bisk is adorable. Don't like the other ones.
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby GuyIncognito » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:39 pm

Minimal paint apps, no articulation, awkward poses... not much to like about these. These make the Robot Heroes line look like Masterpieces by comparison.

GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby Seibertron » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:41 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Prowl and Cliffjumper are just the G1 versions. Prowl's gray is likely due to his toy being gang-molded with Bumblebee, Underbite, and Grimlock, with the intention of probably having his body painted white like how Bee's got yellow paint, but it didn't happen for some reason.

As for the rest, Optimus, Bisk, Sideswipe, and Cliffjumper all seem gang-molded in red, while Strongarm, Steeljaw, Thunderhoof, and Hammerstrike all look gang-molded in blue.

Got you covered in the galleries already from when I noticed this while working on the galleries, Sabrblade!

Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Seibertron » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:43 pm

GuyIncognito wrote:Minimal paint apps, no articulation, awkward poses... not much to like about these. These make the Robot Heroes line look like Masterpieces by comparison.

Not to mention their size!

Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Seibertron » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:49 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Prowl and Cliffjumper are just the G1 versions.

What makes you so sure about that? Why would they draw them in the style of RID instead of just reuse existing artwork? Killing Cliffjumper was a stupid move in TFP. I'm sure it gets undone at some point or they just toss continuity out the window, which has already happened with this "Aligned" continuity.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:05 pm

Motto: "Small things aren't worth being mad over."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Seibertron wrote:

What makes you so sure about that? Why would they draw them in the style of RID instead of just reuse existing artwork? Killing Cliffjumper was a stupid move in TFP. I'm sure it gets undone at some point or they just toss continuity out the window, which has already happened with this "Aligned" continuity.

Pretty sure they killed him just so the viewers would understand that the Decepticons were a threat, to the point where even the faceless lackeys were about to finish off Bumblebee and Arcee before Bulkhead showed up.

Then that AAAALLLLL went out the window too, to the point where Bumblebee and Arcee could mow through 50 Vehicons without effort and Starscream became a whiny coward.

They also might have just killed Cliffjumper because The Rock is an expensive actor. It's like he charges per-word he speaks unless it's a movie deal.
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:18 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Am I the only one who's reminded of a certain BotCon figures with one of these titans?

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby kaijuguy19 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:25 pm

Seibertron wrote:

For all we know Cliffjumper could be just someone Optimus runs into during his mission in the afterlife and perhaps team up with each other for a while. It's a possible idea so why don't we see if Cliff manages to appear on the show at all first?
kaijuguy19
Minibot
Watch kaijuguy19 on YouTube

Postby sol magnus » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:38 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Not that anything is impossible with this stuff, but I feel like it is a bit much to design RiD versions of Prowl and Cliffjumper and there not be a point to it. Here's hoping there's a point to it. :grin:

I guess for me it doesn't matter from a toy/collecting perspective as all I purchase is Masterpiece figures, anymore. Over the years I've made kind of a mess of things collecting Prowls and Magnuses, so when there's a new one shown I at least look at them.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Speed: 6
Courage: 10

Postby Shuttershock » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:46 pm

sol magnus wrote:Not that anything is impossible with this stuff, but I feel like it is a bit much to design RiD versions of Prowl and Cliffjumper and there not be a point to it. Here's hoping there's a point to it. :grin:

I guess for me it doesn't matter from a toy/collecting perspective as all I purchase is Masterpiece figures, anymore. Over the years I've made kind of a mess of things collecting Prowls and Magnuses, so when there's a new one shown I at least look at them.

As much as I doubt it, I do wish in my heart of hearts that Prowl could make an appearance. I've always liked his look in spite of his tendency towards prickishness in recent media. Maybe as Strongarm's senior officer/instructor who she looks up to more than Bee?
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Postby Rated X » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:54 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
:SICK:
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Optimum Supreme » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:29 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
I doubt this Cliffy means anything to Prime CJ and his death. I'm with whoever has said it's just a G1 Cliffy thrown into this line because why not, rather than that he's gonna actually be in the new RID (assuming RID actually is a real followup to Prime).

Aligned doesn't really mean anything, no matter what Hasbro may have claimed (or how TFwiki might try to categorize the characters). It's as pointless to try and reconcile stuff like Prime with WFC as it is to try and reconcile G1 with (the original) RID or any other two disparate universes. Hell, it's hard enough to try and get the three UT series to fit, but aligned, nope, no way. Just some marketing gobbledygook that somehow got outta hand.

Seibertron wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:Minimal paint apps, no articulation, awkward poses... not much to like about these. These make the Robot Heroes line look like Masterpieces by comparison.

Not to mention their size!

Heh, I've got a Prowl eraser somewhere (I think I got it Christmas 84... holy **** 30 years ago...) that's larger and more detailed than these. :lol:

And if they had to mold Prowl out of gray plastic, probably should have made him Bluestreak.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby Seibertron » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:42 pm

Optimum Supreme wrote:I doubt this Cliffy means anything to Prime CJ and his death. I'm with whoever has said it's just a G1 Cliffy thrown into this line because why not, rather than that he's gonna actually be in the new RID (assuming RID actually is a real followup to Prime).

Aligned doesn't really mean anything, no matter what Hasbro may have claimed (or how TFwiki might try to categorize the characters). It's as pointless to try and reconcile stuff like Prime with WFC as it is to try and reconcile G1 with (the original) RID or any other two disparate universes. Hell, it's hard enough to try and get the three UT series to fit, but aligned, nope, no way. Just some marketing gobbledygook that somehow got outta hand.

I'm right there with you. I think it's silly that they even tried to tie what was obviously a G1 expansion story (or reinterpretation) with Transformers Prime. It has felt extremely forced since the moment they said something along the lines of "hey, chocolate chip cookies are great dipped in IPA Beer!" No thanks! I really wish they had worked with IDW to have the WFC/FOC games tie-in with the IDW comics instead. The aesthetics and personalities and history of the characters would have flowed much better if they had just ironed out the details instead of forcing Transformers Prime onto WFC/FOC.

Hell, they couldn't even really keep Rescue Bots as part of the main Transformers Prime continuity without really squinting your eyes after a few drinks and pretend a lot.

I called BS when they first announced that TFP, Rescue Bots and WFC were part of the same continuity. They can try all they want, but it just doesn't work at the end of the day. More so because of Hasbro ... storytelling and congruent continuity just isn't their specialty. Making toys and marketing is their specialty. Trying to keep all of these different facets of the Transformers brand congruent amongst changing employees and rapidly changing brand strategies a midst fierce competition is difficult. I commend them for trying, but wish they'd stick to what they do best.

On the flipside though, this reminds me of the various G1 micro-continuities that exist with the Find Your Own Adventure books, the kiddie-Marvel Books, the Marvel US Transformers comics, the Marvel UK Transformers comics, the G1 cartoon, and so on. At the end of the day, as much as we want to think Transformers is the greatest thing since sliced bread, any books, comics, cartoons, game, etc serve one sole purpose with Transformers and that is to sell more toys. Bottom line, end of story. Anything else that we get, as much as we try to believe it to be something greater, is just to fulfill that purpose. As soon as the toys die out, just like they did in the early 90s, the media facets and expanded universe type things that we get will die out as well.

On that note, I simply try to just enjoy whatever iterations that we have of the Transformers, regardless if it fits perfectly into any one overall continuity. I would rather have had WFC, Rescue Bots and Transformers Prime just been there own thing. If fans draw connections on their own, that's one thing, but to have Hasbro say "they're all part of the same continuity", that's where I'm calling BS because they didn't do that with G1, but we're fine with just taking it or leaving it with that stuff.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Shuttershock » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Seibertron wrote:
Optimum Supreme wrote:I doubt this Cliffy means anything to Prime CJ and his death. I'm with whoever has said it's just a G1 Cliffy thrown into this line because why not, rather than that he's gonna actually be in the new RID (assuming RID actually is a real followup to Prime).

I'm right there with you. I think it's silly that they even tried to tie what was obviously a G1 expansion story (or reinterpretation) with Transformers Prime. It has felt extremely forced since the moment they said something along the lines of "hey, chocolate chip cookies are great dipped in IPA Beer!" No thanks! I really wish they had worked with IDW to have the WFC/FOC games tie-in with the IDW comics instead. The aesthetics and personalities and history of the characters would have flowed much better if they had just ironed out the details instead of forcing Transformers Prime onto WFC/FOC.

At this point, I think we can really take or leave the Aligned model. Aside from Cliff's horns and Bee's disappearing voice, there's very little to connect the games to Prime.
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Trailer 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME + BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KNOCK-OUT Transformers Legacy Deluxe Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
KNOCK-OUT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINER MEGATRON + SENATOR RATBAT Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
MINER MEGATRON + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Megatron Transformers Legacy Core Class G2 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
Megatron Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON