This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Twincast / Podcast Episode #107 A Knight at the Theatre

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Twincast / Podcast Episode #107 A Knight at the Theatre

Postby xRotorstormx » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:53 pm

Motto: ""Get into your enemy's mind. And then beat him at his own evil game.""
Welcome to the latest edition of the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast! This episode features your host for the evening, ScottyP along with Megatronus and Rotorstorm.

Episode 107 "A Knight at the Theatre" is available directly and in our RSS Feed and should appear on iTunes and Stitcher Radio within 24 to 48 hours of when you see this news post.

We have some very special guests joining us for tonights twincast podcast, please welcome the guys from Audio Knights Theater! We sit down with Dave, Peter and Andrew to discuss everything from their influences to their inspirations for the show and characters.

Don't want to hear all the juicy comic book spoilers? You better skip to 01:11:30!

As our interview with the AKT crew comes to a close, the guys were awesome enough to stick around for some toy talk!

First up is Masterpiece Bumblebee and ScottyP is lucky enough to be the only cast member to have him in hand.

Next up we briefly chat about the new Robots In Disguise Legion class figures that are starting to show up at retail. (Don't forget to check out Seibertron's super awesome galleries for Bumblebee, Prime, Steeljaw and Strongarm)

Hasbro has finally brought back the headmasters, but will the quality issues hinder Brainstorm's populatrity among fans?

Want to know what goodies we got our hands on recently? Well you better tune in to tonights' bragging rights!

Thanks everyone for listening and we appreciate the continued support! Don't forget, the show only gets better if you tell us how. Drop us a review on iTunes or Stitcher Radio and be sure to tell us what you love, what you hate, and what you want to hear!

Not on the show to give your take? Probably not, so don't forget to keep the discussion going on the Seibertron.com Energon Pub Forums by simply replying to this post!

Got a question for the Twincast? We take all of them, we just don't take them all seriously! Leave a question in the Ask the Twincast thread and, if it makes the cut, it may get read and answered on the show.
xRotorstormx
Fuzor
News Credits: 138
Watch xRotorstormx on YouTube
Buy from xRotorstormx on eBay

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #107 A Knight at the Theatre

Postby ScottyP » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:37 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Point of order about the audio, specifically, anytime I'm talking. Had some mic issues and got some major clipping. Was able to improve it in editing, but it still sounds bad whenever I speak. Could have fixed it almost entirely, but it made everyone else sound bad then too, so I figured it'd be better to have one person that sounds bad and five that sound ok rather than six that sound bad.

It's a fixed problem that won't happen on future episodes. Hope you all have fun listening to this one despite that!
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 638
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:56 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Pull up a couch, let's sit informally and rap. Though on that note, i will say, i'm pre-ordering Brainstorm through HasbroToyshop. It seems like these are an entirely different shipment, as they are slated for release in late January of 2015. So it's possible this shipment may fix the QC issues from the first wave of brainstorms released. It kinda seems like those were almost like test market figures.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby leterpents » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:38 pm

Hey, this is Pete from The Audio Knights Theatre! Thanks so much for sitting and talking with us! It means a lot when someone is curious about who we are and what we're doing! Thank you for the opportunity!
leterpents
Mini-Con

Postby Va'al » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:20 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Great that you guys actually managed to the TAKT conclave on here, fun listen!

It's actually pushed me to give in and try submitting something myself. I looooove my own voice, and dramatic is what I do baby. :P

I had initially some reservations about the project, but listening to all the work they do, from the full episodes to the smaller clips - and I love Chris to pieces - and now hearing who they are behind the scenes just makes me like them more.

(And they seem to like my Instagram robot silliness, so you know, doesn't hurt. :D )

I do wonder whether there is an opportunity to merge or find some overlap with motion comics (see the IDW/Madefire stuff) and what the Knights do, to get full-on experience. Similar to the Megatron or Nautica/Nightbeat clips, in fact!

----

The whole Claire spotlight was extremely entertaining, for the record. :D
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby ScottyP » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:26 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Va'al wrote:I do wonder whether there is an opportunity to merge or find some overlap with motion comics (see the IDW/Madefire stuff) and what the Knights do, to get full-on experience. Similar to the Megatron or Nautica/Nightbeat clips, in fact!

TAKT set to and synced with a motion comic would be excellent.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 638
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Va'al » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:31 am

ScottyP wrote:
Va'al wrote:I do wonder whether there is an opportunity to merge or find some overlap with motion comics (see the IDW/Madefire stuff) and what the Knights do, to get full-on experience. Similar to the Megatron or Nautica/Nightbeat clips, in fact!

I know right?!

I mean, this is already pretty good:

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby leterpents » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:31 am

This is Pete from TAKT! We are already working on a Madefire component, and the possibility of working with IDW isn't off the table! *wink wink* :-)
leterpents
Mini-Con

Postby Va'al » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:38 am

leterpents wrote:This is Pete from TAKT! We are already working on a Madefire component, and the possibility of working with IDW isn't off the table! *wink wink* :-)

Fantastic news! :D
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby AudioKnightsTheatre » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:51 am

Va'al, you should audition for us! It sounds like you have a passion for voice acting as well as being a big fan of the comics. - Andrew from AKT
Breathing life into comics one voice at a time! Check out our MTMTE audio drama for free at www.TheAudioKnightsTheatre.com
AudioKnightsTheatre
Mini-Con
Watch AudioKnightsTheatre on YouTube

Postby Va'al » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:01 am

AudioKnightsTheatre wrote:Va'al, you should audition for us! It sounds like you have a passion for voice acting as well as being a big fan of the comics. - Andrew from AKT

I have just sent you a message on your Facebook page, asking about just that - can you PM me on here, or email vaal@seibertron.com, so I can ask a couple of questions? :D

I really wanted to try for Vos, but missed that chance waaaaay back.

Oh and the podcast is fine, too, Scott. I guess. :P
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby AudioKnightsTheatre » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:35 pm

Va'al who are you on Instagram? -Drew aka Pharma
Breathing life into comics one voice at a time! Check out our MTMTE audio drama for free at www.TheAudioKnightsTheatre.com
AudioKnightsTheatre
Mini-Con

Postby AudioKnightsTheatre » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:40 pm

Ah. Found you. I was already following.
AudioKnightsTheatre
Mini-Con

Postby Flashwave » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:47 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Va'al wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

I know right?!

Eh, fifteen seconds in and I can't get over Night Beat's vocal pattern. And he sounds like Prime too much
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:06 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Flashwave wrote:
Va'al wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

I know right?!

Eh, fifteen seconds in and I can't get over Night Beat's vocal pattern. And he sounds like Prime too much

Yeah, uh that completely ruined it for me. That's probably not how nightbeat should sound. I picture him as something from like a mid 70's beat-cop drama.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ARMADA #1 FCBD Dreamwave Comics 2003 Free Comic Book Day (CA) Raiz"
TRANSFORMERS ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #2 RI-B 1:25 IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 2RIB"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM821 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr C Cliffjumper Image Comics 2023 1123IM825 (CA)Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Target: 2006 #5 Cvr RI-B 1:15 IDW Comics 2007 Best UK Retro 140204A"
Transformers Targe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 230915N"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #36 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222S"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #9 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210584 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 230915Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAY210469 6B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0723IM408 4C (CA) Park (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926Y"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #24 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 220622A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON