This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Hasbro G1 Reissue releases for 2015 Generations/Platinum

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Hasbro G1 Reissue releases for 2015 Generations/Platinum

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:13 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Will posted that, not me.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:17 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Sabrblade wrote:Will posted that, not me.

sorry, couldn't find it, couldn't remember where it was posted either >:oP
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby AutobotAlvaron » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:12 am

Motto: "Strive Always for the Indomitable Victory of Good."
Weapon: Double Beam Guns
Thanks for the great pictorial review William-James88. Finally, someone explained and demonstrated Perceptor's new specimen-slide feature. It's interesting as a novelty and I'm glad that it is unobtrusive. We need more G1 re-issues like this set. Well done Hasbro!
AutobotAlvaron
Minibot
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Review of Differences in Platinum Intel Ops Blaster and Perceptor set and New Slide Feature

Postby fenrir72 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:05 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
william-james88 wrote:While the Transfomrers Platinum Autobot Intel Ops set, featuring a rerelease of Blaster, Perceptor, Ramhorn and Steeljaw, has been out for a while, there hasn't been an in depth analysis to what this set offers over previous rereleases. The new slide feature has not been covered correctly elsewhere with reviewers making the dreaded mistake of not following the instructions.

Since he is now sold out at this product's exclusive retailer in America, it seems a lot of folks now have this fun new collectible and I will list the main differences with this release and go in depth for the new slide feature.

Firstly, while the box art is awesome...

... no one has yet to comment on the dumb grin Blaster has. I guess he does really enjoy pummeling Decepticons, as his bio says.

While the quality is not terrible, the grey plastic used for Blaster has the similar flecks found in the the plastic used for contemporary Transformer toys. You can see the reflection from the camera's flash:

The grey plastic is also a shade more brown than the original release.

Also, while the original mold indentations for the date and copyright are found on the figure, there is also a contemporary trademark stamp found all across Blaster's upper back.

A significant difference over the original Perceptor is that his gun can no longer fire, which is customary for many reissues. However, unlike the previous reissue, there has been a slight change so that the missile will not fall from the gun when inserted for poses. If anyone knows if these missiles can still fire when entered in the original gun, please let us know in the forum.

Also, Perceptor has an Autobot logo sticker in his abdominal area which is absent from the stock photo in the back. This reminds me, all stickers are preapplied.

Now onto the New Features!

The main difference between this and previous releases of the Perceptor figure is the inclusion of a whole new accessory for his microscope. He comes with six microscope slides which have diverse sci fi imagery, ranging from fractals, solar flares and technorganic cell as well as a blueprint for Optimus Prime.

These six slides can be held by a case which can close.

This case, in the open formation, can be attached to Perceptor's back. It has four pegs which match with the already existing holes found on Perceptor's back.

Now, for viewing the slides themselves, I haven't found any review that has done this correctly. This is not how you are supposed to place the slide:

While you might think that they are made to fit on the chest plate (which still works visually if you want to pose him in microscope mode), this won't work and the instructions instead indicate that they must fit over the smaller mirror.

The slides indeed fit snugly over the mirror due to a molded indentation on the slide. The slide can only fit on the mirror when it is upside down.

The gimmick actually works since Perceptor retains his ability to be a working microscope. Here is a messed up view of what you might see.

Woah, let's back up a bit. Ok, so here is the tecnorganic cell slide placed on the mirror:

And here is how it looks under the microscope. You will notice that it is reflected upside down.

Now let's look at the Optimus slide.

Here is what it looks like under the microscope.

Hopefully this helped highlight the new feature as well as explain how to get the most out of this set. I know I am having a blast (pun intended)!

Even in the original G1 Perceptor, the missiles won't fire. His gun's "barrel" has been remolded as such that the included projectiles are tight because it has some slack rubbing in to the barrel hence no firing mechanism.

I tried using the default missiles to the original Microman weapon (I have both weapons) version of Perceptor, they too are not compatible. The bigger shaft jams up the springs inside.

As for Blaster, yup, his decals are also preapplied. Same with the TFC version.

Too bad with the molding flashes, reminds me of Encore Onslaught. TT couldn't also fix that issue too unlike Devatar which was an almost perfect G1 re-issue.

Its a nice easter egg bonus with those slides. I wonder if there are excess of these to be acquired via ebay.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:00 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I'm pretty sure someone, somewhere, made that illustrated Blaster face into his/her avatar.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby cruizerdave » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:08 am

I don't know about any reissues, but the G1 Perceptor's gun never launched missiles. Unless you got the Japanese version. There's even a part of his instructions that state the missile launcher is only designed to hold missiles, not launch them.
cruizerdave
Fuzor

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:41 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
carytheone wrote:
Blaster Face.jpg
Go ahead, try and get some sleep tonight. Blaster will be there, watching, waiting, plotting....

As I am getting ready for bed.... :shock: :BOT:

Then you definitely won't want to see that rhinox digibash...

HA! Found it - regretted it immediately:

That mustache gave me nightmare's for days :HEADHURTS:

I am so glad that I did not see that until just now. i would not have slept :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:24 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
carytheone wrote:
Blaster Face.jpg
Go ahead, try and get some sleep tonight. Blaster will be there, watching, waiting, plotting....

As I am getting ready for bed.... :shock: :BOT:

Then you definitely won't want to see that rhinox digibash...

HA! Found it - regretted it immediately:

That mustache gave me nightmare's for days :HEADHURTS:

I am so glad that I did not see that until just now. i would not have slept :BOT:

Yeah, truly, the stuff nightmare's are made of :twisted:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:43 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
cruizerdave wrote:I don't know about any reissues, but the G1 Perceptor's gun never launched missiles. Unless you got the Japanese version. There's even a part of his instructions that state the missile launcher is only designed to hold missiles, not launch them.

Thanks to you and Fenrir for the precision, I made an edit in the news post :)

AutobotAlvaron wrote:Thanks for the great pictorial review William-James88. Finally, someone explained and demonstrated Perceptor's new specimen-slide feature. It's interesting as a novelty and I'm glad that it is unobtrusive. We need more G1 re-issues like this set. Well done Hasbro!

Thank you so much, your comment made all the time dedicated to this review well spent. I am very surprised that none of the new functionality was adressed in any other review. These are well established toys, many know how they are, so what I found really important was to see what was new and I was quite impressed with how Hasbro made the extra accessories fit retroactively on the figure. Granted, it isn't a perfect pegged fit since the slides are heavy for Perceptor to carry, but it is a great effort on Hasbro's part. I feel this was a perfect way to rerelease these legendary toys.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Hasbro G1 Reissue Generations Platinum Trypticon now Available on Amazon.com

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:46 pm

nycPrime wrote: I could be wrong but there doesn't seem to be that much interest in this figure at this price point

Quote from Premium Collectibles:

Well a flurry of activity led to a presold preorder for Trypticon Reissue
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Re: Hasbro G1 Reissue Generations Platinum Trypticon now Available on Amazon.com

Postby nycPrime » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:13 pm

william-james88 wrote:
nycPrime wrote: I could be wrong but there doesn't seem to be that much interest in this figure at this price point

Quote from Premium Collectibles:

Well a flurry of activity led to a presold preorder for Trypticon Reissue

Thanks for the info. Ultimately I'm still comfortable passing on this at the current price. I'll give it until Cyber Monday to see if Amazon discounts this at all.
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Courage: 7

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:01 pm

nycPrime wrote:Thanks for the info. Ultimately I'm still comfortable passing on this at the current price. I'll give it until Cyber Monday to see if Amazon discounts this at all.

I truly hope it works out for you. I was waiting till black friday/cyber monday as well and it didnt work for me since amazon pulled it from amazon.ca to provide stock in the states. If I cant get it at a decent price, I hope at least a fellow seibertronian does ;)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Optimum Supreme » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:40 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
That stamp on the back of Blaster is distractingly ugly. Especially the CE thing. :roll: Was this even sold in Europe? I seem to recall reissue Ramjet having a similarly obtrusive stamp somewhere.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Skill: 4

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:41 pm

Optimum Supreme wrote:That stamp on the back of Blaster is distractingly ugly. Especially the CE thing. :roll: Was this even sold in Europe? I seem to recall reissue Ramjet having a similarly obtrusive stamp somewhere.

Currently available at TRU in UK.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby nycPrime » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:18 pm

william-james88 wrote:
nycPrime wrote:Thanks for the info. Ultimately I'm still comfortable passing on this at the current price. I'll give it until Cyber Monday to see if Amazon discounts this at all.

I truly hope it works out for you. I was waiting till black friday/cyber monday as well and it didnt work for me since amazon pulled it from amazon.ca to provide stock in the states. If I cant get it at a decent price, I hope at least a fellow seibertronian does ;)

Thanks. For what it's worth, Amazon currently has Trypticon at $159.94 (6% off retail).
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:13 pm

nycPrime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Thanks. For what it's worth, Amazon currently has Trypticon at $159.94 (6% off retail).

But I am assuming that isnt down enough right? What is the price you are hoping for?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby nycPrime » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:26 pm

william-james88 wrote:
nycPrime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

But I am assuming that isnt down enough right? What is the price you are hoping for?

I still would have to pay almost 9% sales tax. I'm trying to be good and not buy everything under the sun, so don't really have a target price. I may bite at a sub $150 price all in.
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:30 pm

nycPrime wrote:I still would have to pay almost 9% sales tax. I'm trying to be good and not buy everything under the sun, so don't really have a target price. I may bite at a sub $150 price all in.

That sounds super reasonable, I initially thought you were hoping for more around the 100$ mark for some reason. 150$ tax in isnt that much of a stretch in comparison, pretty sure it will work out for you :)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:06 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
cruizerdave wrote:I don't know about any reissues, but the G1 Perceptor's gun never launched missiles. Unless you got the Japanese version. There's even a part of his instructions that state the missile launcher is only designed to hold missiles, not launch them.

Thanks to you and Fenrir for the precision, I made an edit in the news post :)

AutobotAlvaron wrote:Thanks for the great pictorial review William-James88. Finally, someone explained and demonstrated Perceptor's new specimen-slide feature. It's interesting as a novelty and I'm glad that it is unobtrusive. We need more G1 re-issues like this set. Well done Hasbro!

Thank you so much, your comment made all the time dedicated to this review well spent. I am very surprised that none of the new functionality was adressed in any other review. These are well established toys, many know how they are, so what I found really important was to see what was new and I was quite impressed with how Hasbro made the extra accessories fit retroactively on the figure. Granted, it isn't a perfect pegged fit since the slides are heavy for Perceptor to carry, but it is a great effort on Hasbro's part. I feel this was a perfect way to rerelease these legendary toys.

Anything to help kimosabe. ;)
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9

Written Review of Generations Platinum Dinobots Set (classic heads): Deco and QC issues breakdow

Postby william-james88 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:20 pm

While the Platinum Dinobots set is still unavailable in the US, it has been available in other territories for a while, including Canada. It is even on sale at the time of writing this article at 100$ cdn (75$ US) at its exclusive retailer Toysrus. While it is unavailable online, there are still several boxes found in stores scanning the same discount (even if the price tag has not been changed).

Since I bought one set and had some problems with it, I wished to make a quick review on some points regarding this set going through each dinobot. Images of this Generations set, like the one below, can be found here.

The main difference is the inclusion of the new classic styled G1 heads and that all five Dinobots being there at once (Slog had to be ordered off Amazon to complete the SDCC set) but there are other deco differences. In general, this Platinum Generations Dinobot set has less colour than the SDCC set except for the first one I will mention.

Slog:

Platinum Slog's arms aren't chrome. Also, the neck on SDCC's is slightly painted, this version is all clear with a fully painted head. However, this figure, aside from the head, has the least visible differences from the other G1 deco overall.

Strafe:

No picture has done this new head justice. He actually has a very long crest along his moving well past his head on from the front to the back (with the back being much longer). As for deco, the only paint on his arms is the yellow that appeared on the SDCC version (no green) and the back of the wings have nothing on them aside from the layer of chrome. There are differences in where the paint is applied on the chest where the Generations Platinum version has four dark grey/black triangles painted. What I find funny about the cover art is how toy accurate it is, and even includes the tails curved the same direction (a flaw still not corrected in this release), while the back shows a version of the toy with the tails pointing the right way.

Grimlock:

This toy has some major quality issues. The robot forearms and shoulders split, where the molded halves connect, whenever they ate rotated. This can happen on either side or both (I returned a set for Grimlock and Slug and thus held two versions of each). One of the Grimlocks I had also had silver paint splotches on his red T-Rex heels and had a loose peg which made him unable to keep his robot feet connected to his forearms. As far as a difference with the SDCC version, this Grimlock lacks the red chrome and blue paint on his legs.

Snarl:

Snarl by far has the greatest difference with his SDCC self since all the gold chrome was replaced with standard silver chrome. There is no yellow found on this toy anywhere aside from he cover picture. Speaking of the box, the picture in the back depicts the translucent dino head having a silver streak across it but this is also absent from the final toy. The head is just clear plastic with red eyes.

Slug:

Slug also has no yellow or gold on him aside for his painted eyes. However, he does have the only tinted chrome on any of these dinobots, which is the blue on the dino's front legs, though the shade of blue will be different on any toy. I had one which had light blue on one leg and dark blue on the other. The tail joint is very tight and the plastic connecting the tail to the body is very weak. My first version crack while transforming and eventually fell off.

So in general, while the deco is not as good as the SDCC Dinos (aside from Slog) and the quality is questionable on two, the heads are great (especially on Strafe) and the deco is still very nice with all the clear plastic and chromey goodness. We all had a lovely day together and I am overall very happy with this set. However, I did only pay 75$ US for it (plus taxes) and was lucky enough to get a replacement set.

PS: This is who is advertised on the back of the box:

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Ironhidensh » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:38 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
If only we could get real dinobot generations figures, without having to go 3rd party.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Firepower: 10+

Postby Autobot N » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Ironhidensh wrote:If only we could get real dinobot generations figures, without having to go 3rd party.

Saying that is like beating a dead horse at this point, because this is probably the best they can (and most likely will) give us.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5

Postby william-james88 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:53 pm

Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:If only we could get real dinobot generations figures, without having to go 3rd party.

Saying that is like beating a dead horse at this point, because this is probably the best they can (and most likely will) give us.

I think they work quite well for Generations Dinos. With the exception to Swoop and Grimlock of course, but we already have a Generations G1 Grimlock, and the new TAV Swoop is a great G1 Swoop homage.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby misfire19d » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:55 pm

Motto: ""If it wasn't for geewunners, you'd be at a Power Rangers convention haggling over a repainted megazord now.""
Weapon: Missile Launcher

Amen brother. I shelled out the dough for Toyworld Grimshell and Muddy. Very pricey but it's what I'm looking for. Not this stuff.
misfire19d
Micromaster
Buy from misfire19d on eBay
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Autobot N » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:56 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
william-james88 wrote:
Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:If only we could get real Dinobot generations figures, without having to go 3rd party.

I think they work quite well for Generations Dinos. With the exception to Swoop and Grimlock of course, but we already have a Generations G1 Grimlock, and the new TAV Swoop is a great G1 Swoop homage.

I wasn't necessarily saying that I don't like them (I do, however, dislike the Grimlock mold. My FOC Grimlock will do). However, I would like to see something better.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #27 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 NOV200364 27B (CA) Powell (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #27 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #31 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAR210483 31B (CA) Panda (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #31 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #3 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915N"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 1RI (CA) Milne 230305D"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Infestation 2 TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2012 1B (CA) Ramondelli 230124"
Infestation 2 TRAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #15 Cover A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 15A (CA) Perez SEP190683"
TRANSFORMERS #15 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 NOV200371 2RI (CA) Goux"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #4 IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Tramontano"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #2 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 2RIA"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL IDW Comics 2020 Glyph + Tap-Out DEC190656"
Transformers VALEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #16 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Kaminski 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIMACY #3 IDW Comics 2014 (A/CA) Ramondelli AUG140463 201106A"
Transformers PRIMA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 DEC200412 1A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #33 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAY210466 33B (CA) Lloyd (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #33 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON