This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Galleries: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Gallery: Combiner Wars Leader Class Megatron

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:49 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
LOST Cybertronian wrote:It is time for another entry into the galleries of Seibertron. The big bad himself Megatron comes to you in high quality pictoral form. This is the G1 deco of Combiner Wars Leader Class Megatron inspired by his G1 animation model. Megatron comes with stickers to make him either a Decepticon or Autobot (see semi recent issues of the IDW comics for that story) as well as G1 details. You can also check out the retooled Armada version as well. As always, click the images below to see the full galleries.

Generations Combiner Wars Megatron

Really likingthe face sculpt! Just can't wait for May 2015!
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars

Postby dragons » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:56 am

maybe its combined truck mode with wide out spred open chest menasor head in looks small comapred to superion in combined
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:33 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
The main problems with both Menasor and Ultra Prime in comparison to Superion are the proportions of their torsos. Superion's torso used the brilliant move of turning Silverbolt upside-down to make Silverbolt's arms become Superion's thighs, and Silverbolt's legs form the upper torso. This made for a much better-proportioned torso overall with Superion's thighs being reasonably small but not too small and his upper chest being adequately shaped without being too bulky. And above all, Superion's waist is a good distance below his chest thanks to Superion's torso being (for lack of a better tern) tall enough.

Ultra Prime and Menasor, however, do not have the innovative luxuries that went into the design Superion's torso, as they both instead go the classic G1 toy route of having Optimus and Motormaster remain upright and have their lower legs become the combiner's thighs their arms form part of the combiner's upper chest. This results in a torso that has HUGE thighs formed by big chunky lower legs, a very WIDE upper chest with quite a distance between its shoulders, and the waist (piece) being directly under the chest instead of being further under it, making both Menasor and Ultra Prime have incredibly SQUAT torsos overall with no bellies.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Madeus Prime » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:46 am

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
I would've liked to have seen some static poses with the limbs being swapped. Curious to see what Breakdown and Off Road looked like as the arms. As well as seeing Dead End as a leg. :-?
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby brokenchopstick » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:30 am

Just wondering... has anyone figured out why Breakdown's purple gun/foot/hand accessory uses a slightly duller purple than the other Stunticon accessories (and indeed his own thumb)? Seems like a strange choice, if it's deliberate.
brokenchopstick
Micromaster

Postby No One » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:05 am

Superion looks pretty awesome, but my favorite combiner of all time Menasor, looks so dreadful to me. It doesn't have a body.
No One
Vehicon
News Credits: 3
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:22 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:The main problems with both Menasor and Ultra Prime in comparison to Superion are the proportions of their torsos. Superion's torso used the brilliant move of turning Silverbolt upside-down to make Silverbolt's arms become Superion's thighs, and Silverbolt's legs form the upper torso. This made for a much better-proportioned torso overall with Superion's thighs being reasonably small but not too small and his upper chest being adequately shaped without being too bulky. And above all, Superion's waist is a good distance below his chest thanks to Superion's torso being (for lack of a better tern) tall enough.

Ultra Prime and Menasor, however, do not have the innovative luxuries that went into the design Superion's torso, as they both instead go the classic G1 toy route of having Optimus and Motormaster remain upright and have their lower legs become the combiner's thighs their arms form part of the combiner's upper chest. This results in a torso that has HUGE thighs formed by big chunky lower legs, a very WIDE upper chest with quite a distance between its shoulders, and the waist (piece) being directly under the chest instead of being further under it, making both Menasor and Ultra Prime have incredibly SQUAT torsos overall with no bellies.

Menasor's and Ultra Prime's main problem lays in not being able to ecstatically extend the upper body. Superion achieves this by merging the legs with Silverbolt's body, but Menasor has no such luxury.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Rated X » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:43 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Menasor looks so much better when both car hods on the shins are flipped foward the same way. Im glad you have that option. But Menasor looks a whole lot better with the hips straight down instead of to the side like the instructions tell you to do. It makes him a little taller than Superion but whatever. I hope somebody makes a better head for Menasor with proper antennas instead of those silly horns. It looks like they came off the hood of Boss Hoggs Cadillac.
Rated X
Banned
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

New Galleries: Combiner Wars Air Raid, Breakdown, Dead End, and Offroad

Postby Va'al » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:11 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We will not make you wait long to enjoy the full wave 2 of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - check out below the Seibertron.com galleries for Aerialbot Air Raid, awash in a sea of purple Stunticons: Off Road, Dead End and Breakdown! Each gallery shows the single figure in both their robot and vehicle mode, showcasing accessories and poseability, as well as group shots, comparisons with other figures from the line and the G1 predecessors for each - and of course, the Menasor and Superion combined forms for the Stunticon and Aerialbot team respectively, finally with all the limbs in the right place. Click on any image below to access the full galleries, and happy browsing.

Generations Combiner Wars Breakdown

Generations Combiner Wars Dead End

Generations Combiner Wars Offroad

Generations Combiner Wars Air Raid

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Kyleor » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:53 pm

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
I hate Menasor's head, hate it so much for some reason. I'm thinking Optimus with Stunticon limbs will look much better.
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

Postby steve2275 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:08 pm

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
are the comics new or seen before?
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
City Commander
Watch steve2275 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 2
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby padfoo » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:25 pm

Weapon: Concussion Cannon
MR Optimus Prime wrote:Superion looks pretty awesome, but my favorite combiner of all time Menasor, looks so dreadful to me. It doesn't have a body.

So true, this is a very disappointing figure/combiner. The proportions are just too off to look good. The upside is that the individual vehicles modes aren't too bad looking.
padfoo
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby shajaki » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:36 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."

shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Owtkazt » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:14 pm

Motto: "Bring me their heads as SOUVENIRS!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
He really isn't that bad. The gallery is showing him the way hasbro intends... which doesn't do him any justice. Look around the web, watch some reviews, fans are figuring out ways to make him look waaay better. The head sculpt is awesome imho.
Owtkazt
Mini-Con
Strength: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby megatronus » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:33 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Breakdown feels very weak to me... It says a lot that TFSS Breakdown, a redeco of the by now ancient Sideswipe mold, has my favor over the CW Breakdown.

Offroad, on the other hand, looks well proportioned, solid, and I simply love face sculpt. Plus, the hood behind his head adds a good deal of character. The non-G1 team members are 2 for 2 so far.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:09 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I know the standard limb arrangements for these guys, but I'm honestly going to swap Dead End and Breakdown. Dead End's front end comes up just like Offroads, and that really works since it hides Motormaster's robot mode feet while forming nice "Knee-pads". A similar situation for Superion: Alpha Brave and Firefly make nice legs with no kibble really sticking out that far while Air Raid and Skydive have wings that stick out farther, and I like those protruding kibble bits better on the shoulders.

Also, so long as Megatron truly shows to have changed, I'm going to put those Autobot symbols on him. I like Autobot Megatron a lot. Roberts has done a great job with him.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Genericon #378 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:57 pm

Motto: "Alpha Bravo."
Weapon: Twin Concentrated Vaporators
Hasbro toy shop's official description of Dead End says he's part of Superion. Wtf?
Genericon #378
Minibot
Alt Mode: Rated X
Strength: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 2
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:31 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Genericon #378 wrote:Hasbro toy shop's official description of Dead End says he's part of Superion. Wtf?
They copy and paste descriptions without editing them enough all the time.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby megatronus » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:35 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
FYI - Wave 2 is in stock again at HTS :D
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

New Galleries: Combiner Wars Quickslinger and Brake-Neck

Postby Va'al » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:27 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
No longer the odd-ones out! Combiner Wars Quickslinger and Brake-Neck are the latest figures to get the Seibertron.com gallery treatment. Hasbro has released, as we all know, these newly named versions of Aerialbot Slingshot and Stunticon Wildrider for the Generations Combiner Wars line, retooling and redecoing the previous plastic incarnations of, respectively, Firefly and Dead End: Quickslinger and Brake-Neck!

For those fans and collectors holding out for a G1 accurate Aerialbot and Stunticon team, the time is now, and your Superion and Menasor can join the battle against each other, leaving Alpha Bravo and Offroad as the new additions fighting from the sidelines - click on any image below to check out the full, new, high-definition, Seibertron,com galleries for the latest additions to the line!

Generations Combiner Wars Quickslinger

Generations Combiner Wars Brake-neck

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Shockwave7 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:47 am

Nice, but I'm not such a purist that I want to buy them...
Shockwave7
Headmaster Jr

Postby RiddlerJ » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:50 am

So are these guys out yet?

Even though I'm happy with Alpha Bravo and Offroad, I'll probably get these guys too.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Seibertron » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:52 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
RiddlerJ wrote:So are these guys out yet?

Even though I'm happy with Alpha Bravo and Offroad, I'll probably get these guys too.

According to Hasbro, these will be available around May 22nd.

May 22 – AERIALBOT QUICKSLINGER and STUNTICON BRAKE-NECK will be available exclusively through participating online retailers, such as Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Target.com, ToysRUs.com, Entertainment Earth, BigBadToyStore, Diamond Comics and Hasbro Toy Shop. With these two new figures, fans are finally able to complete their G1-accurate SUPERION and MENAOR figures! In addition to these all-new toys, several vendors will be running special promotions on TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS: COMBINER WARS figures, providing fans with an ideal way to complete their collections.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby necr0blivion » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:56 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Are those the Japan exclusive CW stickers on some of these figures (mostly noticable on combined Menasor)? :BOWDOWN:
necr0blivion
Gestalt
Speed: 9
Courage: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Seibertron » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:01 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
necr0blivion wrote:Are those the Japan exclusive CW stickers on some of these figures (mostly noticable on combined Menasor)? :BOWDOWN:

Those are the Asian exclusive CW stickers (not Japan). Not sure what I think of them yet. They're OK but a lot of similar tech detail that uses a lot of unimaginative circles and rectangle shapes.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #1 One-Shot Cvr A Image Comics 2023 Hama cut 221208C"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1A 0623IM807 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 0224IM322 8C (CA) Araújo +O’Halloran"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 1E 1123IM201 (CA) Sorrentino"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #276 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 276B (CA) Shearer 230607B"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #5 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 SEP200476 5RIA"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0723IM408 4C (CA) Park (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 3A GI JOE 1223IM271 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 SEP221681 300C (CA) Diaz"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI Joe: THE FALL OF GI JOE #3 IDW Comics 2014 200210a"
GI Joe: THE FALL O ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0723IM409 4D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #10 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 APR200705 10RI (CA) Tinto (A)Walter (W) Allor"
GI JOE #10 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #280 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 DEC200419 280B (CA) McKeown"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 JUN230376 3B (CA) Harren (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON