This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion and the Rust Renegades

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Hasbro Invites Transformers Fans To Create Massive Transformers Character To Enlist In Combiner Wars

Postby Noideaforaname » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:11 pm

"Worse... or better?" :lol:

I wonder if this combiner will be sold separately or together. As fun as a literal fire truck Decepticon would be, I don't want to have to spend ~$100 and be stuck with a bunch of boring cars and jets just to get it.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll Results - The Faction: Autobot

Postby Va'al » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:52 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The results for the second Hasbro Transformers fan poll are in, and the official Facebook page is slowly releasing details about them. The first part to be revealed is the faction of the fan built Combiner Wars team - sorry, purplecons, the Autobots have a new ally, with a 63% vs 37% score!

The humans have spoken. Congratulations, Autobots, the Fan Built Combiner character will join your faction in the near feature. How do you feel about the outcome?

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com to find out more about this story, as we update with more details as they become available.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Hasbro Invites Transformers Fans To Create Massive Transformers Character To Enlist In Combiner Wars

Postby Railbomb » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:11 pm

Motto: "A leader who stays dead is the best kind."
Weapon: Sword
Not sure we need another Autobot combiner especially since there's only 2 confirmed Decepticons right now... we better get Bruticus or that rumored Cyclonus (with a team) to help even this out.
Shhhhhhh... I was never here. You never got anything from me.
Railbomb
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Highly Modified Seeker Body
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:13 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Railbomb wrote:Not sure we need another Autobot combiner especially since there's only 2 confirmed Decepticons right now... we better get Bruticus or that rumored Cyclonus (with a team) to help even this out.

Which is entirely why I voted Decepticons... You can say I am not pleased with this news.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:19 pm

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Another missed opportunity. Windblade could have been a MUCH NEEDED Femmecepticon, but the humans failed to vote correctly.

I get that the Decepticons officially have more combiners, but there are still, at least, 50% more Autobots than Decpeticons.

What a bummer... :CON: :CON: :CON: :CON: :CON: :CON: :CON:
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:26 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Guess people just like good guys more than bad guys.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby gothsaurus » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:31 pm

Too bad we can't get a mixed group. Maybe they got stranded somewhere and had to team up. Or could be some bots like the triple changers that just ended up friends and don't has as much importance placed on loyalty to their factions.

Ah well.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:19 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Dammit! Now within the same scale we have 4 confirmed distinct autobot combiners (Ultra Prime, Defensor, Superion, fanbuilt combiner) and only 1 decepticon (menasor). And a hasbro representative confirmed Computron for later down the line.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Mkall » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:27 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I'm finding it very hard to get excited about a new fan-made combiner. It's been well over a decade since the last brand new combiner concepts were made - which was RiD Landfill and RiD Railracer. Since then, everything has been a rehash or homage to a G1 combiner Character (note that I'm not counting the Minicon combiners, although they're pretty cool)

Now there's a push to bring a new character to the table, and what will it be? Nothing but repaints of existing figures, based on the images that we've seen of the poll thus far.

To paraphrase Hot Rod: "Talk about dull, Hasbro."

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Blackstreak » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:29 pm

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
The Autobots need another combiner amongst their ranks. Three just doesn't cut it when the enemies have at least 7. I'm just speaking from American G1 lore.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby Rated X » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:35 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I wanted :CON:
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Seibertron » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:40 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Can't wait to see what the masses concoct. Maybe we can get Autobot Spike out of this. :BANG_HEAD:
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby deathdrive » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:40 pm

Unless im wrong, looking at how they are promoting images for this combiner, im feeling that this is just gonna be a straight up repaint of existing designs. Maybe redone heads or minor resculpts even. The whole gestalt being that of mix and match combining. Hence, i wouldnt put too much stake of the design into it.
deathdrive
Mini-Con

Postby Solus Prime » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:52 pm

Motto: "For a long time, my friend..."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
william-james88 wrote:Dammit! Now within the same scale we have 4 confirmed distinct autobot combiners (Ultra Prime, Defensor, Superion, fanbuilt combiner) and only 1 decepticon (menasor). And a hasbro representative confirmed Computron for later down the line.

But the :CON: Have the mighty Devastator!
Solus Prime
Mini-Con
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Desslok2201 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:01 pm

Blackstreak wrote:The Autobots need another combiner amongst their ranks. Three just doesn't cut it when the enemies have at least 7. I'm just speaking from American G1 lore.

Agreed. Even taking in the japanese continuity, it's greatly stilted toward the decepticons, even before you factor in things like Devastator and Predaking, who really have no Autobot equal whatsoever. Well, maybe Raiden for Devy, but Predaking stands alone.
Desslok2201
Targetmaster

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:05 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Solus Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Dammit! Now within the same scale we have 4 confirmed distinct autobot combiners (Ultra Prime, Defensor, Superion, fanbuilt combiner) and only 1 decepticon (menasor). And a hasbro representative confirmed Computron for later down the line.

He said "same scale". Last I checked, Devastator is not in-scale with the other combiners. Therefore, his statement is correct.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity

Postby Desslok2201 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:17 pm

I think this is a 'hold your judgement until you see it' moment. If it turns out to be a repaint of Superion, with a car thrown in there inexplicably, I'll join you guys in saying that it sucks. If it does turn out to be something like that, would you rather your poop bore a decepticon logo?
Desslok2201
Targetmaster

Postby Solus Prime » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:21 pm

Motto: "For a long time, my friend..."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Mindmaster wrote:
Solus Prime wrote:

He said "same scale". Last I checked, Devastator is not in-scale with the other combiners. Therefore, his statement is correct.

You're right... :D
Solus Prime
Mini-Con
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Skill: ???

Postby CrankyOldTruck » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:23 pm

Motto: ""Experience,lad... you should learn to appreciate it!""
Weapon: Old-Style Musket Laser
Mkall wrote:I'm finding it very hard to get excited about a new fan-made combiner. It's been well over a decade since the last brand new combiner concepts were made - which was RiD Landfill and RiD Railracer. Since then, everything has been a rehash or homage to a G1 combiner Character (note that I'm not counting the Minicon combiners, although they're pretty cool)

Now there's a push to bring a new character to the table, and what will it be? Nothing but repaints of existing figures, based on the images that we've seen of the poll thus far.

To paraphrase Hot Rod: "Talk about dull, Hasbro."

This is exactly why I didn't even bother voting. Once I discovered what Hasbro was pulling on us, I lost all interest.

You had a world of opportunity with this one, Hasbro, but you pissed it away pulling the same old worn out b.s. you've been pulling on us for years now. You screwed us on the over-hyped Titan Devastator and now with the this "Fan Built" character which was never any real choice of the fans to begin with. Overloading a toy line with nothing but repaints and interspersed with recycles from previous lines and then hyping it up to be the coolest new thing in years is just a sure fire way to get folks mad enough to not buy any of the stuff.

Stupid move Hasbro. Really, really stupid.
I'm a cigar chomping, Energon guzzling, crotchety old bot that's tough as nails, two days older than dirt, can out grouch Ironhide, out-complain Huffer, leave Bluestreak speechless with a single glare and make Grimlock back down in a stare-off. If you're nice, and extremely lucky, I may only tell you to go blow it out your exhaust pipe!
CrankyOldTruck
Minibot
Speed: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:29 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
great just what we need more autobots, cause you know the market isnt flooded with them already.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby gothsaurus » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:30 pm

I'm reserving judgement until I see the thing. Wind blade turned out really nicely... and spawned some amazing comics and new lore (ie. city speakers). If they toss in a little retooling and heads on these guys, they could turn out to be a nice surprise.

But they have to know, with us already getting quite a few repaints and retools, they will have to pull out the stops a bit to get us to triple and quadruple dip and get this new combiner.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:38 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Mkall wrote:I'm finding it very hard to get excited about a new fan-made combiner. It's been well over a decade since the last brand new combiner concepts were made - which was RiD Landfill and RiD Railracer. Since then, everything has been a rehash or homage to a G1 combiner Character (note that I'm not counting the Minicon combiners, although they're pretty cool)
What about the Sanjou Gattai Swordbot combiners from Go!?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8

Postby Cyber Bishop » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:24 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
I smell a hodge podge of retooled repaints coming our way..
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:29 pm

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Sabrblade wrote:
What about the Sanjou Gattai Swordbot combiners from Go!?

do Magnaboss, the PCC's and G1 Beast not count?
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP

LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.

D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:

Hellscream9999 wrote: They do

The truth is revealed :shock:
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:34 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I don't see what the big deal is here.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #26 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 OCT200416 26B (CA) Monfort (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #26 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220496 War's End 2RI Ossio"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #8 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 FEB200656 8A (A/CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #16 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220506 16RI (CA) Stone"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #36 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210580 36A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS #36 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 #0 IDW Comics 2019 JUN190704 (W) Furman (A/CA) Guidi"
TRANSFORMERS '84 # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED FCBD IDW Comics 2008 Free Comic Book Day 230227"
TRANSFORMERS ANIMA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #7 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 NOV200369 2A (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ONGOING #19 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2011 19RI (W) Costa (CA) Matere"
Transformers ONGOI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #3 IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Tramontano"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #27 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 NOV200365 27RI (CA) Goux (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #27 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #33 IDW Comics 2014 Dawn of Autobots 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 2RI (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON