This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion and the Rust Renegades

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Hasbro Invites Transformers Fans To Create Massive Transformers Character To Enlist In Combiner Wars

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:23 am

Wow, at the mention of Big Rescue Force missing the arm pieces... I can't help but think how awesome and gritty it would be to make a team that would combine to be missing one arm... and instead have a giant torn chunk out of its shoulder with gears and wires molded in... some kind of tough survivor rough-and-tumble Wrecker kinda character who still manages to get the job done in spite of having lost a limb in the great war.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Re: Hasbro Invites Transformers Fans To Create Massive Transformers Character To Enlist In Combiner Wars

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:27 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
gothsaurus wrote:Wow, at the mention of Big Rescue Force missing the arm pieces... I can't help but think how awesome and gritty it would be to make a team that would combine to be missing one arm... and instead have a giant torn chunk out of its shoulder with gears and wires molded in... some kind of tough survivor rough-and-tumble Wrecker kinda character who still manages to get the job done in spite of having lost a limb in the great war.
Defensor once combined without First Aid, giving him a missing arm look:

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:40 am

YEAH! I love that stuff.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:13 am

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Always in favor with the Autobots. :roll:
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Deadput » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:10 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Always in favor with the Autobots. :roll:

You act like your surprised

Good guys have always won and most of the time children prefer the good guys and also it's not just the fandom voting it's kids and anyone else using the phone app to vote.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Deadput » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:13 pm

I'm legitly disappointed with the sour behavior of some people in this thread.

Just because you did not get the results you wanted does not mean you all have to act like sore losers.

And since Alpha Bravo is pretty much an Autobot Vortex and that Hot Spot looks like he can be remolded into Onslaught I'm pretty sure we are getting Combaticons.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:31 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:

Good guys have always won and most of the time children prefer the good guys and also it's not just the fandom voting it's kids and anyone else using the phone app to vote.

As a kid, my favourite character was (and still is) Beast Wars Megatron. I just always found him so much cooler than Primal. Then again, I did preffer Dinosaurs so...
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Deadput » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:18 pm

william-james88 wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:

As a kid, my favourite character was (and still is) Beast Wars Megatron. I just always found him so much cooler than Primal. Then again, I did preffer Dinosaurs so...

That's why I said most of the time I know many people loved the Cons back then but still good guys out weigh them

plus I was more referencing modern times today where Decepticons are viewed as animal cannon fodder thanks to the movies and Prime/rid (Even if they had character the cons in those shows are beast looking)
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:14 pm

You know, once Defensor and Computron are out of the way, the only Combiners Hasbro will have left to pick from to make new toys out of will be Decepticon Combiners. Get the Autobots out of the way now to fill up the rest of the line with Cons.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:10 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
I lost interest in this once I realized that it's just repaints.

I mean, why even bother voting on the limbs, if we get the same four options for each? I mean, in the end all four of those limbs will be used anyway.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:55 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Dead Metal wrote:I lost interest in this once I realized that it's just repaints.

I mean, why even bother voting on the limbs, if we get the same four options for each? I mean, in the end all four of those limbs will be used anyway.

I'm usually the same way but the figures are really good and I just love the gimmick. I was all over Power Core Combiners and loved switching limbs and torsos.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby gothsaurus » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:17 am

Knowing there will be 2 or 3 retools for each mold — plus the hope of new heads or mold changes for this project — I'm less worried about ending up with the identical mold for two limbs.

I do hope the combination kinda makes sense, or has some variety... like the Protectobots.

Maybe they can use the paint scheme to unify them if they're a mismatched hodgepodge of fan-choice chaos. >:oP
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Round Two of Hasbro Fan Built Combiner Poll Now Live

Postby william-james88 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:45 am

It was recently revealed that the Fan Built Combiner would be an autobot and now that the second round of voting is live, we have a few more results. Of the four limbs, two will be aerial vehicles and two will be cars. In this round, fans can choose whether those aerial vehicles will be a bomber (which looks like the torso piece), recon plane, or helicopter. The car choices are drag racer, sports car, or race car.
Also, fans can choose the Combiner's city of origin to be either Iacon, Kaon, or Rust Sea.
Finally, the color scheme choices have been revealed and they are: navy-blue-gold, orange-gray-blue, and teal-red-white. This last one is reminiscent of famed combiner Liokaiser's color scheme.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Va'al » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:01 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Tempted to vote for an Alpha Bravo-only combiner, now. Shame about the car limbs. :P

OMEGA BRAVO of KAON
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby NOS » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:03 am

Was it ever revealed what the core bot was that won? I know it's an autobot, but I don't recall any confirmation on whether the jet, truck, or firetruck won the first round. :???:
NOS
Targetmaster

Postby william-james88 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:04 am

I will reiterate what I wrote, WHAT IS UP WITH THE SILVERBOLT LIMB?!?!?!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:06 am

NOS wrote:Was it ever revealed what the core bot was that won? I know it's an autobot, but I don't recall any confirmation on whether the jet, truck, or firetruck won the first round. :???:

No, it wasnt revealed. And technically, these were only revealed because they ask you to choose the kind, they didnt outright make an anouncement of the winning limbs. They may wait till they know all the molds being used to make a general anouncement.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Va'al » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:07 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
william-james88 wrote:I will reiterate what I wrote, WHAT IS UP WITH THE SILVERBOLT LIMB?!?!?!

My guess is that it's meant to be the Skydive mold. That's just a mess-up of images, and nothing to read into at this stage. :D

(Checks Silverbolt for potential combiner pegs.)
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Deadput » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:19 am

I totally want him to be from the rust sea.

That just sounds bad ass to be born in a rusted wasteland.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby gothsaurus » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:23 am

Love the Rust Sea idea. Guess that would lean toward the orange scheme so he can look rusty.

PICK ORANGE!!!!

:KREMZEEK:
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:50 am

That is definitely WFC/FOC artwork used for those locations. 8)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby padfoo » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:00 am

Weapon: Concussion Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:That is definitely WFC/FOC artwork used for those locations. 8)

Yes it is, I miss that whole WFC/FOC era there was more world building about Cybertron during those few years than there was during the entire Transformers history. Those guys were geniuses....
padfoo
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:03 am

padfoo wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:That is definitely WFC/FOC artwork used for those locations. 8)

Yes it is, I miss that whole WFC/FOC era there was more world building about Cybertron during those few years than there was during the entire Transformers history. Those guys were geniuses....
To be fair, though, most of the world-building came from media outside of the games.

The novels and Covenant book frankly did more than others did.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Brakethrough » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:08 am

Totally on board for the Rust Sea origin and orange colour scheme. I want a team of Mad Max-ish Junkion-ish bots. Survivalist experts.
"A polar bear is dropkicked by a robot that turns into a police car."
Brakethrough
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Shockwave7 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:20 am

I was excited about this initially. But not so much anymore. Unlike Windblade, this 'fan built' combiner will not be new figures, or characters, from the ground up. It's just going to be another slew of repaints. They're kind of already doing that with the Optimus Prime figure (which is just a Motormaster repaint that was (for some bizarre reason) released BEFORE the actual Motormaster figure.

So the only part we fans can participate in this 'fan built' combiners is choosing which CW figures get repainted, pick a very limited selection of colors in which these figures will be repainted, and if we're lucky, maybe pick their names. Oh, and the faction too, we at least got to pick THAT.

I'm getting less and less enthused over this as time goes by. I'd rather just get the G1 inspired combiners.

Hope they do Abominus and Predaking...
Shockwave7
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOVAKANE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Terrorcon Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
NOVAKANE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AIRAZOR Transformers Studio Series 97 Deluxe Rise Beasts ROTB Hasbro 2023 New"
AIRAZOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Studio Series 82 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAVAGE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RAVAGE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLIFFJUMPER Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +05 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
CLIFFJUMPER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
MEGATRON Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON