This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Combiner Wars Fan-Built Victorion and the Rust Renegades

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Hasbro Invites Transformers Fans To Create Massive Transformers Character To Enlist In Combiner Wars

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:02 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
megatronus wrote:So... just the Dinobots + Sea of Rust aspect makes me think of RID.

Calling it now: Dinobot combiner with integrated Legends Ironhide (as chest or weapon).
But they're preexisting Aerialbot/Stunticon/Protectobot molds. The Grimlock pic is to show that, like Grimlock, this new combiner will have an "Independent" personality.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Hasbro Invites Transformers Fans To Create Massive Transformers Character To Enlist In Combiner Wars

Postby megatronus » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:06 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Sabrblade wrote:
megatronus wrote:So... just the Dinobots + Sea of Rust aspect makes me think of RID.

Calling it now: Dinobot combiner with integrated Legends Ironhide (as chest or weapon).
But they're preexisting Aerialbot/Stunticon/Protectobot molds. The Grimlock pic is to show that, like Grimlock, this new combiner will have an "Independent" personality.

My response is a simple and succinct 'meh'. ;)
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed

Postby Coptur » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:45 am

Syn_13 wrote:Loving the Grimmy artwork. I wonder if he's going to have a significant role in the CW series, and if so, they release a CW Grimlock. Could we even see combining Dinobots? :-?

I Really hope not combining dinobots is probably the worst idea ever
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:59 am

Coptur wrote:
Syn_13 wrote:Loving the Grimmy artwork. I wonder if he's going to have a significant role in the CW series, and if so, they release a CW Grimlock. Could we even see combining Dinobots? :-?

All evidence we've seen thus far seems to point to CW focusing squarely on the classic G1 combiners we know and love. Superion, Menasor, Devastator, Defensor, etc.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:00 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I'm betting it will be a female team, it could raise some interesting storylines
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby 1984forever » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:08 am

Independent, huh? That's no surprise. I wish winning the lottery was as easy as predicting this fan poll.

The figure will be called Slammoth. One or more members will be female, and the Combiner itself will be female. The Combiner will have very large breasts formed out of a voyager component. The voyager's alt mode will be a milk truck.

Sorry to ruin the big reveal at SDCC.
1984forever
Targetmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:15 pm

1984forever wrote:The Combiner will have very large breasts formed out of a voyager component. The voyager's alt mode will be a milk truck.
False. The torso will either be the Silverbolt mold, the Optimus/Motormaster mold, or the Hot spot mold. There are no new molds involved in this.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:19 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
I hope people realize allot of these presets in personality don't matter. I mean windblade, based on the poll, was from Kaon. I doubt if our combiner is a lady she'll actually be from the sea of rust in comics fiction.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Zeedust » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:20 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
Coptur wrote:

All evidence we've seen thus far seems to point to CW focusing squarely on the classic G1 combiners we know and love. Superion, Menasor, Devastator, Defensor, etc.

That's something of a sweeping generalization. I don't care much about those guys and I feel more connected to the RiD combiners like Rail Racer. :P
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby NuclearConvoy » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:39 pm

Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Coptur wrote:

That's something of a sweeping generalization. I don't care much about those guys and I feel more connected to the RiD combiners like Rail Racer. :P

You mean JRX?
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:18 pm

Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Coptur wrote:

Yeah, I didn't it in specific regards to every fan, but in the casual figure of speech that "we know and love" is typically used. :lol:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby MartianSpyGirl1996 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:06 pm

Motto: "It is a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver."
Weapon: Electronic Pulse Stingers
Prowl4 wrote:If it's male I'll most likely buy it. If it's female I won't buy it as I didn't vote for female.

I’m the exact opposite... not enough females/too many males.
MartianSpyGirl1996
Combiner
News Credits: 5
Buy from MartianSpyGirl1996 on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby NuclearConvoy » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:13 pm

MartianSpyGirl1996 wrote:
Prowl4 wrote:If it's male I'll most likely buy it. If it's female I won't buy it as I didn't vote for female.

I’m the exact opposite... not enough females/too many males.

Yeah, I'm probably twice as likely to buy a repaint/remold set if it is to support Hasbro making the gender balance more even. Guess their whizbang marketing team got me there.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Postby MartianSpyGirl1996 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:07 pm

Motto: "It is a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver."
Weapon: Electronic Pulse Stingers
NuclearConvoy wrote:Yeah, I'm probably twice as likely to buy a repaint/remold set if it is to support Hasbro making the gender balance more even. Guess their whizbang marketing team got me there.

Same, mostly because I find the female characters more interesting, but also like you said to support a minority :D
MartianSpyGirl1996
Combiner
News Credits: 5
Buy from MartianSpyGirl1996 on eBay
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Amelie » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:33 am

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
It should be a mix of genders... and its name....

FUTARITRON
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
I think the word you're looking for is "Futanaritron" or just "Futatron".
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Amelie » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:02 pm

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
Delta Magnus wrote:I think the word you're looking for is "Futanaritron" or just "Futatron".

:P I was trying to hide it a little better than that

In all seriousness - the gender of these things won't matter one whit - we already have the molds.
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby Editor » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
Amelie wrote:

In all seriousness - the gender of these things won't matter one whit - we already have the molds.

It's not about the molds i'm worried about, as much as how the paint aps will be applied. If done tastefully, just the paint and the selected head sculpts alone may give enough of a 'female' look.
http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/team_view.php?id=27919
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
Editor
City Commander
News Credits: 9
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby NuclearConvoy » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:29 pm

Editor wrote:
Amelie wrote:

It's not about the molds i'm worried about, as much as how the paint aps will be applied. If done tastefully, just the paint and the selected head sculpts alone may give enough of a 'female' look.

I'm personally hoping for all 6 to have new heads. If it can't be everyone though I think the combiner head and Combiner torso head NEED to be new for this to work, whereas the limbs (since they often won't have their heads even seen) and the chest plate/weapon can probably get away with just recolours
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Postby Zeedust » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:41 pm

NuclearConvoy wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Coptur wrote:

You mean JRX?

I try to stick to English names for the sake of consistency. If I said JRX I'd have to say Meister and Tarans and call Bulkhead "Ironhide". 8-}
Zeedust
City Commander
Buy from Zeedust on eBay

Postby Zeedust » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:43 pm

NuclearConvoy wrote:
Editor wrote:
Amelie wrote:

I'm personally hoping for all 6 to have new heads. If it can't be everyone though I think the combiner head and Combiner torso head NEED to be new for this to work, whereas the limbs (since they often won't have their heads even seen) and the chest plate/weapon can probably get away with just recolours

I was under the impression we'd be getting just a torso and limbs for this one.
Zeedust
City Commander
Buy from Zeedust on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:47 pm

Nemesis Primal wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:
Editor wrote:
Amelie wrote:

Didn't the Torso choice also include the Legends figure that goes with it?

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Zeedust » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:54 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:
Editor wrote:
Amelie wrote:

No idea, but I never heard anything about it being included, so I assumed it wasn't. I did kinda miss that round of voting though.
Zeedust
City Commander
Buy from Zeedust on eBay

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:50 am

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:
Editor wrote:
Amelie wrote:

No idea, but I never heard anything about it being included, so I assumed it wasn't. I did kinda miss that round of voting though.

Does this answer your questions.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby NuclearConvoy » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:48 am

SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:
Editor wrote:
Amelie wrote:

Does this answer your questions.

Beat me to it!
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #140 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 APR231609 140B Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA)Eastman"
TMNT #140 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #54 1:10 Boom Studios Comics 2020 JUL200907 MMPR"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #147 Cvr D 1:25 RI IDW Comics 2024 OCT231357 147D Turtles Ongoing Corona"
TMNT #147 Cvr D 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr O LTD virgin Dynamite Comics AUG230330 11O Nakayama 231222I"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr D Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230390 4D (CA) Gibson"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Rangers UNLIMITED HYPERFORCE #1 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 1D (CA) Lee"
Power Rangers UNLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr H 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 APR230456 7H (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221648 2RI (CA) Qualano"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #137 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 DEC221434 137A Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Pe"
TMNT #137 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #117 Cvr E 1:15 Boom Studios Comics DEC230125 117E"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #143 Cvr D 1:25 RI IDW Comics JUL231253 143D Turtles Ongoing (CA) Sanchez"
TMNT #143 Cvr D 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #144 Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics AUG231416 144C Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Smith"
TMNT #144 Cvr C 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr W 1:7 FOC Dynamite Comics DEC228473 3W (CA) Haeser"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr W ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #1 Cvr L LTD Dynamite Comics 1L AUG230237"
NEW!
Garbage Pail Kids ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON