This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Line (TAV, TED, Misc)

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Line (TAV, TED, Misc)

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:29 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
https://twitter.com/TFYUKI/status/663923956408152064

Being his usual tease, Yuki presenting TAV-33

fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

In-Package Image - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV33 Optimus Prime Supreme Mode

Postby Va'al » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:55 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertronian fenrir72 has pointed us in the direction of usual suspect from Takara TFYuki, as he shows a nice in-package and out-of-package image of the very big, very shiny, very hollow, and yet still very appealing Transformers Adventure TAV-33 Optimus Prime Supreme Mode! Check it out mirrored below.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:23 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Optimus, are you moving or something? :lol:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Burn » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:37 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
-Kanrabat- wrote:Optimus, are you moving or something? :lol:

"Just taking the kids, Sharpie, Stabby, Bang Bang and Blamo for a Sunday drive"
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:25 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Woah, I didnt now he came with all the smaller weapons as well, they only ever advertise him with the giant sword. Very happy for you Cobotron!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Cobotron » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:53 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
:lol: I tried to tell you a couple of times, but you wouldn't hear me. I think you were in denial.
He is looking good. Hope he shows up soon.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:30 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
That is one very sleek looking Optimus right there. I love the black so much on him :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:42 am

Cobotron wrote::lol: I tried to tell you a couple of times, but you wouldn't hear me. I think you were in denial.
He is looking good. Hope he shows up soon.

Denial makes sense :lol:
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Video Reviews for Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 30 Battle Grimlock

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:04 am

Unlike what the internet will tell you, the "new" Robots in Disguise line has its fans. One of the main compaints from this line, however, was the problem with Grimlock's scale. He towers over his friends on the show but Hasbro's line doesn't go beyond the warrior/deluxe class for the more traditional collector figures. This is why Takara's Transformers Adventure Battle Grimlock figure is probably one of the most sought after figures from the corresponding line in Japan since it is a retool of the Voyager class FOC Grimlock. There is a lot of retooling done and you can see the breakdown of this toy through the three reviews below. We have two from fellow Seibertronians, EbeforeI and Chuckdawg1999 as well as an extra long one from Emgo. Enjoy!

ebeforei wrote:Here is my detailed review of the Takara/Tomy Transformers Adventure Voyager Class TAV30 Battle GRIMLOCK - A heavy remold of the Voyager Class Fall Of Cybertron Grimlock... this actually REALLY WORKS to make the figure we should have gotten to begin with.

http://www.youtube.com/ebeforeinet

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Leave it to Takara to take a good, existing Grimlock mold and turn it into something great. Takara basically rebuilt the FOC Grimlock from the ground up, giving us a new shell and head. If you're really into scale then this figure will fit perfectly into your RID display.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Solrac333 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:25 am

Don't like RID at all but this is a nice figure. Kind of want it.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:38 am

omega666 wrote:Don't like RID at all but this is a nice figure. Kind of want it.

You should get it, it's very well done and this sounds like one of those figures which will increase in value over time.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Bounti76 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:58 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
william-james88 wrote:
omega666 wrote:Don't like RID at all but this is a nice figure. Kind of want it.

You should get it, it's very well done and this sounds like one of those figures which will increase in value over time.

Too bad he's sold out everywhere. :P
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 379
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:11 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:Woah, I didnt now he came with all the smaller weapons as well, they only ever advertise him with the giant sword. Very happy for you Cobotron!

I didn't realize that either. I don't think they're all that since most of them were warped in package due to the soft plastic. TAV21 can really only hold the edged weapons as the crossbow and blaster tend to angle down in those specialized grips.

william-james88 wrote:

I think it will too. I feel a lot of fans passed on this not realizing the depth of retooling involved.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:01 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote: I don't think they're all that since most of them were warped in package due to the soft plastic. TAV21 can really only hold the edged weapons as the crossbow and blaster tend to angle down in those specialized grips.

william-james88 wrote:

I think it will too. I feel a lot of fans passed on this not realizing the depth of retooling involved.

I find the crossbow an awesome inclusion since Strongarm finally gets her show accurate weapon. While they come with Optimus, I feel they are better for the individual warriors. A big ass sword would have been great to have but it does add to the price.

Also to those still looking for this toy, while he is sold out everywhere, there is still also the bay of e which has him in stock at comparable bbts prices. The shipping will vary on location though: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=ba ... k&_sacat=0

Seeing all the lack of stock tells me the fans we aware enough of how extensive a retool it was. Every pic showed that this was practically a different toy.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:06 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote: I don't think they're all that since most of them were warped in package due to the soft plastic. TAV21 can really only hold the edged weapons as the crossbow and blaster tend to angle down in those specialized grips.

william-james88 wrote:

I find the crossbow an awesome inclusion since Strongarm finally gets her show accurate weapon. While they come with Optimus, I feel they are better for the individual warriors. A big ass sword would have been great to have but it does add to the price.

Also to those still looking for this toy, while he is sold out everywhere, there is still also the bay of e which has him in stock at comparable bbts prices. The shipping will vary on location though: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=ba ... k&_sacat=0

Seeing all the lack of stock tells me the fans we aware enough of how extensive a retool it was. Every pic showed that this was practically a different toy.

Yes the rubber weapons are meant for the smaller figures. With that said I don't have a Strongarm to try but the regular blaster fits a little tight in my Supreme Mode Bumblebee's hand. In fact when I put it in I thought I heard a crack. Thankfully nothing has happened with the hand.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:09 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Very nice Grimlock, Very nice indeed. But scale isn't everything for me and i like the warrior. but even so, this is a great option :BOT:
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby padfoo » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:00 pm

Weapon: Concussion Cannon
I am not into this line, but that's an amazing remold; looks completely new!
padfoo
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:14 pm

padfoo wrote:I am not into this line, but that's an amazing remold; looks completely new!

Just wondering. Does this beat the Sandstorm/Springer case?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Cobotron » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:33 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
I'm confused. Are we talking about TAV-30 Grimlock or TAV-33 Prime. They are both extensive retools of their predecessors.
Will, if you are asking about Grimlock, I would say on par with Springer/Sandstorm. they both succeed in making the same mold into an almost entirely new toy.
As for Prime, who can say yet?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 5

Postby Fox Thiagarajan » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:36 pm

Motto: "Our greatest resource is each other."
Weapon: Snow Laser
Can't stop watching the Battle Grimlock reviews. BBTS can't get their stock in sooner. :-(
Fox Thiagarajan
Pretender
Alt Mode: Red Mazda 343
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:36 pm

Cobotron wrote:I'm confused. Are we talking about TAV-30 Grimlock or TAV-33 Prime. They are both extensive retools of their predecessors.
Will, if you are asking about Grimlock, I would say on par with Springer/Sandstorm. they both succeed in making the same mold into an almost entirely new toy.
As for Prime, who can say yet?

I was referring to the Grimlock mold. And so are all comments past mine about the weapons. They are commenting by replying to the reviews we newsed.

And thanks for your comments. I have a list in mind and dont have the ranking figured out just yet.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:51 pm

Drift082111 wrote:Can't stop watching the Battle Grimlock reviews. BBTS can't get their stock in sooner. :-(

I already got mine from them a couple weeks ago, I have no clue what's taking so long for the rest. They must have gotten a partial shipment.
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
News Credits: 8
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:08 am

Autobot Roadburn wrote:
Drift082111 wrote:Can't stop watching the Battle Grimlock reviews. BBTS can't get their stock in sooner. :-(

I already got mine from them a couple weeks ago, I have no clue what's taking so long for the rest. They must have gotten a partial shipment.

I think it makes more sense that they got their full initial shipment but kept a preorder open to prioritize and sell off the figures they would get when they ordered more after seeing the demand. The ones they havent gotten yet are from a second order they placed or an increase to the first order which didnt get sent in time (final orders are at least 3 months in advance).

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:37 pm

Can anyone help me out here who has dealt with Robot Kingdom? I preorded Bee and he has been in stock for a week and a half, but still have not sent a shipping notification. I got the cheapest shipping, but would they still send a notification that it has shipped?

I just find it so odd that It's been 11 days in stock and no shipping yet :BOT:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:08 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Can anyone help me out here who has dealt with Robot Kingdom? I preorded Bee and he has been in stock for a week and a half, but still have not sent a shipping notification. I got the cheapest shipping, but would they still send a notification that it has shipped?

I just find it so odd that It's been 11 days in stock and no shipping yet :BOT:

Email their customer service. It happened once when I ordered my Platinum seeker set. I had to remind them to inform me that it got shipped via email. After that incident they always emailed me of the delivery.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POINTBLANK + PEACEMAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
POINTBLANK + PEACE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL II MEGATRON Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Beast Wars New"
TRANSMETAL II MEGA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K22 DRACODON Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
NEW!
WFC-K22 DRACODON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNEOUS Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Infernac Hasbro 2024 New"
MAGNEOUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON