This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Line (TAV, TED, Misc)

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Line (TAV, TED, Misc)

Postby grimlockprime108 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:57 am

Kyleor wrote:So when do 5mm adapters for existing minicons come out? Or might that be a Shapeways product?

just use the hard plastic crazy straws from walmart
Follow me on Twitter for Amazon giveaways and updates on my latest customs.
http://grimlockprime108.tumblr.com/
grimlockprime108
Godmaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from grimlockprime108 on eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure Line (TAV, TED, Misc)

Postby Va'al » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:07 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Seibetronian and Twincaster xRotorstormx pointed us towards a new entry on the Autobase Aichi blog, featuring the Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 50 (Power Surge) Optimus Prime, including the minicon - who transforms very similarly to the Pterodactyl zord of old - that gives Optimus the extra powers and wings. Check out the stock photography below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:22 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
That new deco is almost enough to make the altmode look not completely terrible.

Almost.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Sigma Magnus » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:25 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Wow. Not even a Takara deco can save this damn thing...
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:28 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Of note is that the Japanese version is instead called "Hyper Surge Optimus Prime" rather than "Power Surge".
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Courage: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:44 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
That is a nice looking Prime. The hasbro colors are still really cool though for the mold :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Sigma Magnus » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:52 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:That is a nice looking Prime. The hasbro colors are still really cool though for the mold :MAXIMAL:

I will agree that the robot mode looks pretty awesome. But really...it doesn't excuse the terrible 'truck' mode.
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:53 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Sigma Magnus wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:That is a nice looking Prime. The hasbro colors are still really cool though for the mold :MAXIMAL:

I will agree that the robot mode looks pretty awesome. But really...it doesn't excuse the terrible 'truck' mode.

No it really doesn't, But most of my figures are in robot mode anyway, so I won't mind terribly :MAXIMAL:
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:42 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
New pics of Dogfight and Runamuck

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Robogeek1973 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:05 am

Sabrblade wrote:That new deco is almost enough to make the altmode look not completely terrible.

Almost.

My thoughts exactly.

Ugh
Robogeek1973
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 3
Speed: 2
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1
Skill: 5

Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics

Postby shajaki » Sun May 01, 2016 11:14 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Courtesy of Seibertronian Cyberpath, Twitter legend TFyuki, and Hero-X we have some new images of (deep breath, this is a mouthful) Million Publishing/Hero-X Exclusives TAV VS SP (Transformers Adventure VS Special) Dogfight VS Runamuck! Firstly are new promotional images of the duo hanging out with some fellow comrades, while Yuki treats us to a wonderful shot of Runamuck along for a ride with upcoming Unite Warriors Blast-Off (reenacting a classic cartoon shot). See it all below and stay tuned to Seibertron.com: home for the best Galleries and Conversation around!

shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun May 01, 2016 7:48 pm

I'm loving those 2 little guys. they cool! :MAXIMAL:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Prowl4 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:34 am

Weapon: Ionic Blaster
When and where are these guys on sale?
Looking to swap a takara Titan class fortress maximus head for a Hasbro US retail Titan fortress maximus head.

Would alternatively buy a Hasbro US retail fortress maximus head on its own if anyone had one for sale.

PM me.
Prowl4
Banned
Speed: 10
Courage: 9

Postby william-james88 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:40 am

Prowl4 wrote:When and where are these guys on sale?

You cant get them any more. You could only get them if you mail ordered them in japan. Those that dont live there were able to preorder them at a very high premium from bbts but they are sold out everywhere now (yeah, even at that premium) http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/sear ... h=dogfight
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Prowl4 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:48 am

Weapon: Ionic Blaster
william-james88 wrote:
Prowl4 wrote:When and where are these guys on sale?

You cant get them any more. You could only get them if you mail ordered them in japan. Those that dont live there were able to preorder them at a very high premium from bbts but they are sold out everywhere now (yeah, even at that premium) http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/sear ... h=dogfight

Christ on a bike.
Looking to swap a takara Titan class fortress maximus head for a Hasbro US retail Titan fortress maximus head.

Would alternatively buy a Hasbro US retail fortress maximus head on its own if anyone had one for sale.

PM me.
Prowl4
Banned
Speed: 10
Courage: 9

Postby Mr Skram » Thu May 05, 2016 8:31 pm

Motto: "Loose joints cost lives."
Weapon: Optical Distortion Projector
Probably a little off topic and out of date, but I just ordered a TAV Swoop today. I couldn't resist. The price was right(especially since my amazon rewards keep racking up) and he reminds me so much of IDW's Swoop that I had to nab him.

Only downside is that it's gonna take almost a month to get here since it wasn't shipped my 'zon. Does anyone have him? I saw some good reviews but I don't want to set my expectations too high just in case.

=P~
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: A maroon 1989 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale
Strength: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Thu May 05, 2016 9:38 pm

Mr Skram wrote:Probably a little off topic and out of date, but I just ordered a TAV Swoop today. I couldn't resist. The price was right(especially since my amazon rewards keep racking up) and he reminds me so much of IDW's Swoop that I had to nab him.

Only downside is that it's gonna take almost a month to get here since it wasn't shipped my 'zon. Does anyone have him? I saw some good reviews but I don't want to set my expectations too high just in case.

=P~

I bought him and he's fine. The only thing that isnt great is that there is very little transformation for his legs and arms. The arms are of course better than AOE Strafe and integrate well with the Pteradon mode. I really like his design in robot mode. The wings become a beautiful cape and he has a cool collar. I would say its the best Pteradon toy I ever had but I never did experience Cybertron Brimstone. He's good, but there is only so much you can do for the transformation.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu May 05, 2016 9:48 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:
Mr Skram wrote:Probably a little off topic and out of date, but I just ordered a TAV Swoop today. I couldn't resist. The price was right(especially since my amazon rewards keep racking up) and he reminds me so much of IDW's Swoop that I had to nab him.

=P~

I bought him and he's fine. The only thing that isnt great is that there is very little transformation for his legs and arms. The arms are of course better than AOE Strafe and integrate well with the Pteradon mode. I really like his design in robot mode. The wings become a beautiful cape and he has a cool collar. I would say its the best Pteradon toy I ever had but I never did experience Cybertron Brimstone. He's good, but there is only so much you can do for the transformation.

Yeah, if you can get past the monkey-arms, its an exceptional figure, I have animated swoop, he's great ;)^
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Mr Skram » Thu May 05, 2016 9:48 pm

william-james88 wrote:

=P~

Yeah, the transformation seemed a little simple for my tastes, but that bot mode looks really nice to me. I like the lankiness of it a lot. I think my favorite pteradon toy is still Beast Wars Terrorsaur, so I expect this one to probably bump that slot. :lol:
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr

Postby Mr Skram » Thu May 05, 2016 9:52 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:Yeah, if you can get past the monkey-arms, its an exceptional figure, I have animated swoop, he's great ;)^

Oh no, monkey arms? Didn't notice that. I can't imagine they're worse than SDCC Dinobot Swoop's arms though.
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu May 05, 2016 10:03 pm

Mr Skram wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:Yeah, if you can get past the monkey-arms, its an exceptional figure, I have animated swoop, he's great ;)^

Oh no, monkey arms? Didn't notice that. I can't imagine they're worse than SDCC Dinobot Swoop's arms though.

Well, the thing is, they're on really weird obligue-angled ball-joints, you can do some great stuff with them, but at the same time, they are 'unique'... but it does allow him to flap his wings in beast mode - it's great ;)^

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Mr Skram » Thu May 05, 2016 10:08 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Mr Skram wrote:

Well, the thing is, they're on really weird obligue-angled ball-joints, you can do some great stuff with them, but at the same time, they are 'unique'... but it allows him to flap his wings in beast mode - it's great ;)^

I think I can live with that.
:DANCE:
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu May 05, 2016 10:09 pm

Mr Skram wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Mr Skram wrote:

Well, the thing is, they're on really weird obligue-angled ball-joints, you can do some great stuff with them, but at the same time, they are 'unique'... but it allows him to flap his wings in beast mode - it's great ;)^

I think I can live with that.
:DANCE:

Then you'll love him, I'm sure ;)^

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby fenrir72 » Thu May 05, 2016 10:57 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Just don't have the feel.......would someone please convince me this is worth the effort to get?
Attachments
FIGURE-016510.jpg
FIGURE-016510.jpg (60.85 KiB) Viewed 7283 times
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu May 05, 2016 11:11 pm

fenrir72 wrote:Just don't have the feel.......would someone please convince me this is worth the effort to get?

Sorry, it looks pretty weak, I wouldn't, if I were anyone else >:oP

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GREEN LANTERN #87 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 1223DC211 (CA) Adams"
NEW!
GREEN LANTERN #87 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Facsimile 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240733 Bradshaw 240317E"
NEW!
WOLVERINE #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DOOM PATROL #99 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 0923DC271 (W) Drake (A/CA) Brown"
DOOM PATROL #99 Fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #2 Facsimile FOIL Marvel Comics 2024 NOV230745"
NEW!
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GIANT SIZE X-MEN #1 facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg JUN230959 (CA) Kane"
GIANT SIZE X-MEN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #122 Facsimile Edition Marvel Comics 2023 ptg APR230704"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEW TEEN TITANS #1 Facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC208 1C"
NEW TEEN TITANS #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALL-STAR COMICS #3 Facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 0923DC267"
ALL-STAR COMICS #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #3 Facsimile foil Marvel Comics 2024 DEC230721"
NEW!
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OMEGA MEN #3 Facsimile Edition DC Comics 2023 ptg 0623DC259 1st Lobo (CA) Giffen"
OMEGA MEN #3 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr C foil DC Comics 2023 0723DC814 1C (CA) Perez"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Facsimile Ed PURPLE FOIL Dynamite Comics DEC220641 (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEW TEEN TITANS #1 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC206 1A (CA) Perez"
NEW TEEN TITANS #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #38 Facsimile DC Comics 2022 ptg 0922DC131 Robin (CA) Kane+More"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON