This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Discussion Thread

Postby dragons » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:32 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Good news to those who are getting UW Devastator, your copy wont be stuck mistransformed. I just noticed this, look at scraper's roof/cab when he forms a leg on takara compared to Hasbro's
The leg mode for Takara's Scrapper has a different transfomration sugestion than Hasbro's, aside from the added heel. With Hasbro, because the decepticon symbol is on scrapper's roof, they dont rotate that roof piece when forming the leg so that the symbol doesnt look upside down. However, what Takara shows us is that the proper transformation of the mold has that roof/cab piece rotated to prevent scrapper's leg panels from coming apart when posing devastator.

This means that the hasbro version is perpetually mistransformed and someone messed up with the decal placement.

Boy, hasbro's devastator just can't catch a break at all, can it; I mean, hasbro doesn't deserve the break, but I feel bad for poor devs :(

Got mine yesterday I don't care how toy look in its packaged in box mistransformed or not it's toy not statue to be display piece to be as work of art it's not companies job to give us perfectly transformed toys in packages its there job to make toys and sell them to us we like how they look customers us buy them
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Shockwave7 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:05 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Good news to those who are getting UW Devastator, your copy wont be stuck mistransformed. I just noticed this, look at scraper's roof/cab when he forms a leg on takara compared to Hasbro's
The leg mode for Takara's Scrapper has a different transfomration sugestion than Hasbro's, aside from the added heel. With Hasbro, because the decepticon symbol is on scrapper's roof, they dont rotate that roof piece when forming the leg so that the symbol doesnt look upside down. However, what Takara shows us is that the proper transformation of the mold has that roof/cab piece rotated to prevent scrapper's leg panels from coming apart when posing devastator.

This means that the hasbro version is perpetually mistransformed and someone messed up with the decal placement.

Boy, hasbro's devastator just can't catch a break at all, can it; I mean, hasbro doesn't deserve the break, but I feel bad for poor devs :(

I've got the Hasbro version - I think it's great. Whatever faults it may have, it's still light-years beyond the G1 Devastator/Constructicons. We may romanticize our memories of G1 Devastator through a fog of time, but it really was a floppy, flimsy, parts-forming mess that would topple over and split in half if you even so much as nudged it the wrong way.

I'm certainly not going to go through the trouble of trying to sell the Hasbro version of CW Devastator to get the UW version, just for a couple of tiny tweaks here and there. I'd rather get a version of CW Brawl that has a properly locking waist....
Shockwave7
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby william-james88 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:28 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
dragons wrote:Got mine yesterday I don't care how toy look in its packaged in box mistransformed or not it's toy not statue to be display piece to be as work of art it's not companies job to give us perfectly transformed toys in packages its there job to make toys and sell them to us we like how they look customers us buy them

Thats not what I meant, the toy isnt packaged in combined mode anyways. I just meant that his proper transformation for the hasbro one is to have the decepticon symbol on scrapper flipped upside down, which many are choosing to keep upright, making his leg less stable.

Shockwave7 wrote:I'm certainly not going to go through the trouble of trying to sell the Hasbro version of CW Devastator to get the UW version, just for a couple of tiny tweaks here and there. I'd rather get a version of CW Brawl that has a properly locking waist....

Well the idea is not to sell one to get the other but more to initially wait to see what both versions look like before settling on one, thus avoiding any headache. My new rule is to wait to see what the takara version looks like before deciding. Like that I dont regret later and the best part is that by the time Takara's is revealed, hasbro's might be cheaper since it's already released. Thats what I will be doing with Bruticus (which seems to be what you will be doing too). If I dont like it when its revealed or I realize that its a dumb exclusive again then I will go and buy the Hasbro version with no regrets and probably not pay as much as if I bought him now :)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Cobotron » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:02 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
:KREMZEEK: HE CAME! HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE! :KREMZEEK:

Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:05 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Cobotron wrote::KREMZEEK: HE CAME! HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE! :KREMZEEK:

Is it just me or is that boxart seriously Dreamwave/"I'm coming for your purse"-esque?

But congratulations on your (Long)haul anyway!
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Agamemnon » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:07 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Cobotron wrote::KREMZEEK: HE CAME! HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE! :KREMZEEK:

Good luck getting anything else done today! ;)
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:33 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs

*whines pitifully* :(

Want!
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 2

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:44 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon

:APPLAUSE:

Still in airport limbo for me.

Btw, same with Defensor, so the box English name is Defensor and Devastator while the Japanese designation in the box is Guardian and Devastar?
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby karyuudo » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:57 pm

Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Hey guys,
If you're interested in reading the Grand Galvatron manga in English, please check out my Facebook page:

Direct link to the pages:
https://www.facebook.com/KaryuudoFansub ... =3&theater

Check out our projects at Karyuudo Fansubs at our Blogspot http://tinyurl.com/hxjgclm/
Check us out on YouTube http://tinyurl.com/ht6jcf9, featuring the following series subtitled in English:
Beast Wars II
Beast Wars Neo
Transformers Car Robots
Transformers Zone
karyuudo
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Watch karyuudo on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:17 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
karyuudo wrote:Hey guys,
If you're interested in reading the Grand Galvatron manga in English, please check out my Facebook page:

Direct link to the pages:
https://www.facebook.com/KaryuudoFansub ... =3&theater

Haha great job! a few errors here and there but mostly solid! ;) We always were wondering what was going on with Starscream here. This is actually quite hilarious. XD
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:26 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
SillySpringer wrote:Haha great job! a few errors here and there but mostly solid! ;) We always were wondering what was going on with Starscream here. This is actually quite hilarious. XD
What errors? This is a very good translation.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:27 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
I wonder which combiner is going to defeat him? Which will then follow the chronology of his , Galvatron, spark returning to the Arctic and then be revived as Super Megatron.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6

Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:36 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Fellow Seibertronians, courtesy of our own karyuudo and Karyuudo Fansubs, we get our first solid translation of Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron's comic. The original image's may be viewed Here, as well as directly below. And you can check out Hasbro's version of Galvatronus Here.

Seems like some crazy stuff is going to be happening within the fiction for Galvatron. And don't forget to tell us what you think of it in the comments below.
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:05 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:Image

Grand Galvatron LIVES!

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:39 am

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Nice job, Karyuudo! I like how you shamelessly plugged in Seibertron. That gave me a checkle.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:41 am

SEE! This is the sort of fiction that you need in order to establish your batsh|t-crazy repaints to your fans :lol:

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:42 am

Nemesis Maximo wrote:Nice job, Karyuudo! I like how you shamelessly plugged in Seibertron. That gave me a checkle.
There's no plug there. The comic uses Cybertron' Japanese name, "Seibertron" (セイバートロン Seibātoron).

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:56 am

YAY! It only took the better part of an hour and a half, but I finally news'ed my first article :KREMZEEK:

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:44 am

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Okay, now I'm beginning to want this thing.
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
MasterSoundBlaster
Godmaster
News Credits: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Skill: 6

Postby MemphisR56 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:39 am

Motto: "An inconvenience is just an adventure wrongly viewed!"
Weapon: Crossbow
Shockwave7 wrote:We may romanticize our memories of G1 Devastator through a fog of time, but it really was a floppy, flimsy, parts-forming mess that would topple over and split in half if you even so much as nudged it the wrong way.

Quoted for truth.

Sent my brother a picture of Devastator and he sounded pretty unimpressed and asked me if I'd got it down out of mum's loft.

Considering CW Devvy is 3 times the size, and not only did we never have Mix Master to complete the set, but we had the euro G1 yellow non-combining variants. Didn't even have a full devastator.

It was a real eye opener of just how much those rose tinted nostalgia goggles influence your memory.
PSN: MemphisR56
Twitter: @Ratchphis

MemphisR56
Pretender
News Credits: 6
Watch MemphisR56 on YouTube
Buy from MemphisR56 on eBay
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Va'al » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:24 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Hellscream9999 wrote:YAY! It only took the better part of an hour and a half, but I finally news'ed my first article :KREMZEEK:

:APPLAUSE:
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Tranzilla » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:25 am

I had a hard time understanding until I realized I was reading it incorrectly. Forgot to read right to left...Duh!!! I'm finding myself liking this set more and more.
Tranzilla
Minibot

Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation

Postby karyuudo » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:38 am

Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Hellscream9999 wrote:Fellow Seibertronians, courtesy of our own karyuudo, we get our first solid translation of Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron's comic! The original image's may be viewed Here, as well as directly below.

Seems like some crazy stuff is going to be happening within the fiction for Galvatron. And don't forget to tell us what you think of it in the comments below.

Thanks for the news posting. Hope everyone enjoys this translation that my team worked on. :)
Check out our projects at Karyuudo Fansubs at our Blogspot http://tinyurl.com/hxjgclm/
Check us out on YouTube http://tinyurl.com/ht6jcf9, featuring the following series subtitled in English:
Beast Wars II
Beast Wars Neo
Transformers Car Robots
Transformers Zone
karyuudo
Micromaster
Watch karyuudo on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Courage: 10+

Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation

Postby ScottyP » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:29 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
karyuudo wrote:Thanks for the news posting. Hope everyone enjoys this translation that my team worked on. :)
No, thank you! I quite enjoyed reading that :)
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:13 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Awesome translation and a great read! Good job all! :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Endurance: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OBSIDIAN Transformers Universe Basic Ultra complete Hasbro 2003 230830A"
OBSIDIAN Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SERGEANT KUP + FLINTLOCK Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2017 231208Y"
SERGEANT KUP + FLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VECTOR PRIME METALHAWK Transformers Power Primes Prime Master POTP 2017 New"
VECTOR PRIME METAL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMOS Transformers Titans Return Generations Legends complete+more 2017 230429A"
COSMOS Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Series 1 Hasbro 2016"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HIGHBROW + XORT Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208U"
HIGHBROW + XORT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYWARP Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class complete Hasbro 2015 230903A"
SKYWARP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 231208F"
HOT ROD + FIREDRIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE + FRACAS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 230427A"
SCOURGE + FRACAS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Generations Deluxe complete Hasbro 2010 230903A"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformer Combiner Wars Generations complete +box Leader 2015 230325A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HARDHEAD Transformers Universe Ultra complete + instructions 2009 230920A"
HARDHEAD Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON