This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:55 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
padfoo wrote:All so awesome looking, yet so hollow! Shame!

What's hollow, I can assure you both combiners are quite dense >:oP
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sowndwave76 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:40 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
misfire19d wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:Wouldn't it be wild if Hasbro did eventually release the space shuttle version of Blast Off, perhaps for next year's "May Mayhem" event, and it had a much more cartoon accurate (read: darker brown) paint job than Takara's?

Yes. Yes it would.

And yes, yes I would buy it!!!!
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

UW-EX comics

Postby Cyberpath » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:04 am

Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master comic and possible Unite Warriors Victorion teaser

Postby Kurona » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:17 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Courtesy of fellow Seibertronian Cyberpath, we now have the full pack-in comic for Unite Warriors Lynx Master, by Hayato Sakamoto. While not yet translated it tells the story of how Sky Lynx and his team came to be a combiner while involving past Unite Warriors releases. It also hints at a possible Unite Warriors Victorion in the future.

In addition, fellow Seibertronian Sabrblade has written up a rather comprehensive synopsis to give some clarity for non-Japanese-reading viewers.

Sabrblade wrote:Let's see, Cybertron gets blown up in the year 2011 during The Headmasters cartoon. Sky Lynx and the other four Autobots (with Ratchet somehow not dead, Wheeljack already got an explanation for his being alive) arriving to find the planet destroyed, much to their horror. They find Sunstreaker and Ironhide (who's also somehow alive again) in bad shape, as well as the shambled remains of Vector Sigma, who upgrades Sky Lynx and the other four who came with him into their UW bodies.

Ten years later, 2021, Cybertron's back in business but attacked by the recently-created Grand Galvatron. Marissa Faireborn and her daughter Sue bear witness to this alongside UW Ironhide. Trailbreaker puts up some resistance with his force field, which, from the looks of it, manages to detach Grand Galvatron's arms from his torso. Wheeljack uses the "Immobilizer V2" to disable Ghost Starscream. And Hound uses his holograms to trick Zombie War Breakdown into thinking Curse Armada Thrust is Medic Knock Out.

Down below, in the Oracle chamber first seen in Beast Machines, Ratchet works on either the dead Convoy or a new body for him (can't tell which) in front of the Oracle, within which lies Vector Sigma in its new Bw Eggbot redeco body that would have come with the Million Publishing Alpha Trion redeco of the Generations Scourge toy had that gotten released. Wandering Roller bursts in aiming to destroy Convoy, but Sky Lynx subdues him. The rest of Grand Galvatron's components burst in and are met by Sky Lynx's team.

Grand Galvatron and Lynx Master are formed and duke it out in the chamber. Lynx Master uses Hound's hologram fist to make multiples of himself, but Grand Galvatron overcomes this trick and blasts the real Lynx Master. As the battered Lynx Master lies on the ground at Grand Galvatron's mercy, he uses his Ratchet foot to heal his injuries and bites back at Grand Galvatron.

Elsewhere, five Decepticons stand in the shadow, all appearing to be the Victorion molds minus Rust Dust. According to this, their leader, the one based on Pyra Magna's mold, muses the following of the situation to the others: "As the wife of the Lord of Destruction, this cannot be ignored."
Last edited by Kurona on Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:52 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Let's see, Cybertron gets blown up in the year 2011 during The Headmasters cartoon. Sky Lynx and the other four Autobots (with Ratchet somehow not dead, Wheeljack already got an explanation for his being alive) arriving to find the planet destroyed, much to their horror. They find Sunstreaker and Ironhide (who's also somehow alive again) in bad shape, as well as the shambled remains of Vector Sigma, who upgrades Sky Lynx and the other four who came with him into their UW bodies.

Ten years later, 2021, Cybertron's back in business but attacked by the recently-created Grand Galvatron. Marissa Faireborn and her daughter Sue bear witness to this alongside UW Ironhide. Trailbreaker puts up some resistance with his force field, which, from the looks of it, manages to detach Grand Galvatron's arms from his torso. Wheeljack uses the "Immobilizer V2" to disable Ghost Starscream. And Hound uses his holograms to trick Zombie War Breakdown into thinking Curse Armada Thrust is Medic Knock Out.

Down below, in the Oracle chamber first seen in Beast Machines, Ratchet works on either the dead Convoy or a new body for him (can't tell which) in front of the Oracle, within which lies Vector Sigma in its new Bw Eggbot redeco body that would have come with the Million Publishing Alpha Trion redeco of the Generations Scourge toy had that gotten released. Wandering Roller bursts in aiming to destroy Convoy, but Sky Lynx subdues him. The rest of Grand Galvatron's components burst in and are met by Sky Lynx's team.

Grand Galvatron and Lynx Master are formed and duke it out in the chamber. Lynx Master uses Hound's hologram fist to make multiples of himself, but Grand Galvatron overcomes this trick and blasts the real Lynx Master. As the battered Lynx Master lies on the ground at Grand Galvatron's mercy, he uses his Ratchet foot to heal his injuries and bites back at Grand Galvatron.

Elsewhere, five Decepticons stand in the shadow, all appearing to be the Victorion molds minus Rust Dust. According to this, their leader, the one based on Pyra Magna's mold, muses the following of the situation to the others: "Oh my, my... as the Emperor of Destruction's wife... I can't ignore this. Let them have a taste of the force of the 5 of us."
Last edited by Sabrblade on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby xMXUx » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:46 am

Motto: "True hell is life gone wrong"
Weapon: Corrosive Acid Bolt Gun
Sabrblade wrote:five Decepticons stand in the shadow, all appearing to be the Victorion molds minus Rust Dust
Now that's rather interesting. If TT releases an evil Victorion, I might have to pick her up.
If drinking's what it take to be accepted
I'd rather stay aware and be rejected

Uniform Choice - No Thanks
xMXUx
Minibot
News Credits: 11
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby o.supreme » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:51 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
xMXUx wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:five Decepticons stand in the shadow, all appearing to be the Victorion molds minus Rust Dust
Now that's rather interesting. If TT releases an evil Victorion, I might have to pick her up.

=HOPE this will get released

Sabrblade wrote:Vector Sigma in its new Bw Eggbot redeco body that would have come with the Million Publishing Alpha Trion redeco of the Generations Scourge toy had that gotten released.

=SKEPTICISM it might not

So I am left neutral if/until we see another silhouette from TF Yuki hopefully not long after Bruticus comes out
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby steals_your_goats » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:02 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
I'll take one evil Victorion in black, purple and teal(maybe yellow? What's a good third evil color?) please.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4

Postby o.supreme » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:09 am

steals_your_goats wrote:What's a good third evil color

Silver or Gray typically goes well with Black & Purple. But conversely, I'd also like to see Black/Red/Gold (think Black Zarak) if they could somehow avoid GPS.

But that would be interesting to see five Decepticon females, as opposed to the several already established female Autobots.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sigma Magnus » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:13 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Wow, now that they have the 'standard' combiners out of the way, they're really going nuts with this.
And I like it. ;)^
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Skill: 6

Postby Kurona » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:13 am

o.supreme wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:What's a good third evil color

Silver or Gray typically goes well with Black & Purple. But conversely, I'd also like to see Black/Red/Gold (think Black Zarak) if they could somehow avoid GPS.

But that would be interesting to see five Decepticon females, as opposed to the several already established female Autobots.

They've been able to avoid GPS for like, 15 years straight now
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Fireback » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:24 am

First off- Shajaki & Co. etc. did A WONDERFUL JOB putting this together..
;)^ ;)^

- Now looking at the comparison's My man SWINDLE- Purple Hood is more G1 blah, blah, outside of that; Which I Never Liked anyway, Hasbro killed it here. Not that Takara version is bad, the figure period is EXCELLENT! I'll argue SWINDLE Hasbro is BEST Deluxe Bot/figure Ever. Its Solid, Award needed!

Plus SWINDLE is the Best part of UTILITARIAN regardless.

- BLASTOFF definitely goes to Takara it looks so much better in Gestalt (Where he will stay).

- VORTEX is A Toss-up because in bot mode Takara win's easily, but in Alt. mode definitely goes to Hasbro; thus It looks better in Gestalt. So Hasbro wins 2 out of 3, but still 50/50.

- BRAWL is another SOLID Deluxe figure, an as much as like the Black legs- That Takara Head is to much! Thus, winner here is Hasbro.

- ONSLAUGHT is another tough one. Although Hasbro is more G1 Accurate something about them color's make him look cheap in bot mode. And although Takara's also look's better in Gestalt; I can't forgive how stupid the Takara Alt. mode looks! Winner again goes too Hasbro.

So as much as I Love Bruticus and Hasbro as of late (even though I still have yet to see VORTEX in any phucking store// I live in A major Metropolitan area); I think the Make Toys version from almost A decade back is more of A proper, contemporary UTILITARIAN. That version gives BRUTICUS his UTILITARIAN moniker/nickname with gusto. If ya want to do that with the Combiner Wars model(s) you need to mix & match. And IMO it's still alittle.

That's my bottom line besides THE FACT that The 1987 G1 FEET LOOK BETTER than this standard CW sht!!! Ya know, WtF who said "Yea, Yea, Let's go with these as Feet/shoes they can be double purposed as Particle Quad-cannon's. PHUCKING SO STUPID! You have to buy the upgrade kit, otherwise they All Look just trashy! In 2016 that's very Disappointing!
Fireback
Mini-Con

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:39 am

Wow, a 5 female Decepticon combiner is very intriguing. Takara can use all 5 new heads, and likely get a better color scheme. I WANT!!! The only potential drawback for me is actually the comic. It seems like the new combiner comic would be extension of the sky lynx one as opposed to those hilarious ones that come with the Legends line, that would be the icing on the cake for me.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby SG Roadbuster » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:30 am

"As the wife of the Lord of Destruction, this cannot be ignored."
Calling it now, "Pyra Magna" is gonna be Esmeral, wife of Deathsaurus
and if Dustup doesn't become Nightbird i'll eat my hat.
i could see the helicopter twins being turned into Airachnid, Bayonette, or Swift
Jumpstream could become Nightracer, Crash Test, or Shadow Striker
SG Roadbuster
Minibot

Postby Gearslide » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:32 am

Motto: "Go with the flow"
Weapon: No Weapon
Well, if it's 5 Decepticon ladies, chances are that Dustup's gonna be redecoed into Nightbird. The head mold almost seems pre-tooled for it. The other four, I couldn't fathom a guess.
Gearslide
Combiner
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4

Postby Kurona » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:37 am

Weird thing is, the other car's head is a dead ringer for Arcee, so... that's gonna be an even weirder one.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby o.supreme » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:48 am

Blackarachnia & Airachnid as the twin Helicopters? Just a random thought...

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby dragons » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:51 am

xMXUx wrote:

they are nice figures but colors of figures in combined mode should be intersting to see
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby shajaki » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:09 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Fireback wrote:First off- Shajaki & Co. etc. did A WONDERFUL JOB putting this together..
;)^ ;)^
Thanks!
What'd I do? :lol:

Anyways, this is super exciting. I mean, we've already seen Victorion in the worst colors so we can only go up from here right? ;)
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:13 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
shajaki wrote:
Anyways, this is super exciting. I mean, we've already seen Victorion in the worst colors so we can only go up from here right? ;)

:lol:
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Gearslide » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:15 am

Motto: "Go with the flow"
Weapon: No Weapon
o.supreme wrote:Blackarachnia & Airachnid as the twin Helicopters? Just a random thought...

Hmm. That could work, in a way? Go with that I would predict:

Pyra Magna = Esmeral (Are there any color images of Esmeral?)
Stormclash/Skyburst = Blackarachnia/Airachnid
Dustup = Nightbird
Jumpstream = Evil Arcee or maybe Flamewar? Does Flamewar have ANY presence in the Japanese TF Fandom?

And all of those would have a deep violet color to unify the color sceme pretty well.
Gearslide
Combiner
Strength: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:36 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
...Potential Decepticon Victorion retool? Now you have my attention. If that does come out I might get it and just never combine them. I'll have to see how they've been retooled though.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Endurance: 8
Skill: 8

Postby steals_your_goats » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:41 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
Delta Magnus wrote:...Potential Decepticon Victorion retool? Now you have my attention. If that does come out I might get it and just never combine them. I'll have to see how they've been retooled though.

They won't be retooled at all judging from the comic. Best thing is they'll have a new deco but that's it.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby Kurona » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:45 am

So on the speculation of this being Esmeral...

Image Image

Can't say I see the resemblance. Like, at all.
I mean it'd be cool if instead of generic teary-eyed waif they made her a burly built badass, but I'm not entirely confident that's gonna be the case.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:47 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
steals_your_goats wrote:
Delta Magnus wrote:...Potential Decepticon Victorion retool? Now you have my attention. If that does come out I might get it and just never combine them. I'll have to see how they've been retooled though.

They won't be retooled at all judging from the comic. Best thing is they'll have a new deco but that's it.

Yeah I second that. The whole idea is that Takara would be using the already existing tooling to release it in japan.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON