This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Discussion Thread

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:46 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
of the 3 UW I have so far (1 I got off eBay and the other two from BBTS) I have received the coin with all of them. I didn't expect it with any of them....just an added bonus I guess? --But oddly enough, in the same shipment as one of my UW that had a coin, I think BBTS may have found a small stock of UW-EX Grand Scourge somewhere because they came with comics, but not coins...?
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Agamemnon » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:59 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Got my BBTS notification that UW Bruticus is in. :DANCE:
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Kurona » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:57 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I really hope I don't incite argument from this... but that darker brown is what Blast Off and Bruticus' chest should have.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby o.supreme » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:03 pm

Kurona wrote:I really hope I don't incite argument from this... but that darker brown is what Blast Off and Bruticus' chest should have.

No argument, but it has been debated quite a bit in pages past in both this thread and the CW thread. Simply put- Those that prefer original Hasbro toy are getting CW Bruticus, those that prefer original animated version are getting UW-07, oh and I just got me e-mail notice as well. because I live on the left coast however, it will probably take a few days longer to get mine. 8-)
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Kurona » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:10 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
o.supreme wrote:
Kurona wrote:I really hope I don't incite argument from this... but that darker brown is what Blast Off and Bruticus' chest should have.

No argument, but it has been debated quite a bit in pages past in both this thread and the CW thread. Simply put- Those that prefer original Hasbro toy are getting CW Bruticus, those that prefer original animated version are getting UW-07, oh and I just got me e-mail notice as well. because I live on the left coast however, it will probably take a few days longer to get mine. 8-)

Well no but like, even in terms of cartoon accuracy the brown used on Takara's Blast Off/Bruticus chest is too light. The one used on the collector coin's case is at the very least much closer.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby steals_your_goats » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:13 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
So since I preordered Bruticus on anime export does that mean I will not be getting the coin?
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:12 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Agamemnon wrote:Got my BBTS notification that UW Bruticus is in. :DANCE:

Got mine, think I'll wait until Friday to see if any more Titans Return figures come in, save on shipping ya know?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:10 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"

Its what most fans think, including myself. That is why I still feel Takara's Blastoff doesnt totally pwn Hasbro's. Both companys got it wrong. In one its the alt mode and in the other, its the colour.

steals_your_goats wrote:So since I preordered Bruticus on anime export does that mean I will not be getting the coin?

Thats right, you wont get the coin. The coin is only with the Hasbro Asia release and since you bought it from a Japanese first party retailer, you will get the Japanese release.

But people who bought it from BBTS wont get the coin either (they arent carrying the Asia release). You will only get the coin if you buy this version: http://www.robotkingdom.com/ttmeuw07.html
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby steals_your_goats » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:19 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
william-james88 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:So since I preordered Bruticus on anime export does that mean I will not be getting the coin?

Thats right, you wont get the coin. The coin is only with the Hasbro Asia release and since you bought it from a Japanese first party retailer, you will get the Japanese release.

But people who bought it from BBTS wont get the coin either (they arent carrying the Asia release). You will only get the coin if you buy this version: http://www.robotkingdom.com/ttmeuw07.html

Well eBay here I come I guess.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:19 pm

Motto: "Violence isn't the answer, it's the question. The answer is yes."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
william-james88 wrote:

Its what most fans think, including myself. That is why I still feel Takara's Blastoff doesnt totally pwn Hasbro's. Both companys got it wrong. In one its the alt mode and in the other, its the colour.

not even the tfsource one comes with a coin?
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Draconian feline
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:26 pm

chaosalphaandomega wrote:not even the tfsource one comes with a coin?

If its not written comes with coin it doesnt. They usually dont carry the ones with the coin when the standard release is available. Why make a whole seperate order from a different distributor only for the few customers who are willing to pay more for a coin? They do it for MPs, but not for these Of course, when only the coin option is available for them to carry (like Lynx King, Grand Galvatron ect) then of course they will carry it. But once again, in that case they would still only be dealing with one distributor since they are unable to import and stock the japanese version (which would sell for less).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Agamemnon » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:41 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
william-james88 wrote:

If its not written comes with coin it doesnt. They usually dont carry the ones with the coin when the standard release is available. Why make a whole seperate order from a different distributor only for the few customers who are willing to pay more for a coin? They do it for MPs, but not for these Of course, when only the coin option is available for them to carry (like Lynx King, Grand Galvatron ect) then of course they will carry it. But once again, in that case they would still only be dealing with one distributor since they are unable to import and stock the japanese version (which would sell for less).

Huh. I got a coin with my Grand Galavatron. (I don't remember if the site listed it coming with a coin.) I'll let y'all know when I get Bruticus in whether he has a coin. Like Chuckdawg, I'm waiting for a bit more Titans Returns stuff before shipping, particularly the Titan Masters wave 2.
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:00 pm

Agamemnon wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Huh. I got a coin with my Grand Galavatron. (I don't remember if the site listed it coming with a coin.) I'll let y'all know when I get Bruticus in whether he has a coin. Like Chuckdawg, I'm waiting for a bit more Titans Returns stuff before shipping, particularly the Titan Masters wave 2.

But creepy video guy, i can find out of mine comes with one at the same time as you probably
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:12 pm

Agamemnon wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Yeah, its like I wrote, they could only stock the releases of Grand Galvatron that came with the coin. That version wasnt exclusive (or limited) so thats the one everyone outside of japan got. Thats been the case since the begining of Unite Warriors. Your bruticus wont come with a coin unless you bought it from robot kingdom.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Agamemnon » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:48 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Yeah, its like I wrote, they could only stock the releases of Grand Galvatron that came with the coin. That version wasnt exclusive (or limited) so thats the one everyone outside of japan got. Thats been the case since the begining of Unite Warriors. Your bruticus wont come with a coin unless you bought it from robot kingdom.

Yep, just confirming what you said. (Sorry for the confusion!) I cannot find the coin for Defensor so I may not have gotten one, which would also confirms. (I thought I had, but maybe that was something else that had come with a coin.)

Also....

chaosalphaandomega wrote:But creepy video guy, i can find out of mine comes with one at the same time as you probably

Am I "creepy video guy?" :-s

(Not that I would disagree with you... ;) )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:52 pm

Agamemnon wrote:Yep, just confirming what you said. (Sorry for the confusion!) I cannot find the coin for Defensor so I may not have gotten one, which would also confirms. (I thought I had, but maybe that was something else that had come with a coin.)

But you should have a coin for defensor, thats the only version that was sold by us importers (since that too was an exclusive in japan and thus they couldnt stock the non coin one). Its still described in the listing http://tfsource.com/transformers-unite/defensor/

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Agamemnon » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:53 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Yep, just confirming what you said. (Sorry for the confusion!) I cannot find the coin for Defensor so I may not have gotten one, which would also confirms. (I thought I had, but maybe that was something else that had come with a coin.)

But you should have a coin for defensor, thats the only version that was sold by us importers (since that too was an exclusive in japan and thus they couldnt stock the non coin one). Its still described in the listing http://tfsource.com/transformers-unite/defensor/

Interesting...I wonder where that coin went... Image
Agamemnon
Faction Commander

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:10 pm

Agamemnon wrote:
chaosalphaandomega wrote:But creepy video guy, i can find out of mine comes with one at the same time as you probably

your username is named after Agamemnon Counterpart is it not?
and such a shame it'd look nice with 100th year Titanic Coin
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:18 pm

chaosalphaandomega wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:

I thought it was after the Greek warlord who took over Troy.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:21 pm

william-james88 wrote:
chaosalphaandomega wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:

I thought it was after the Greek warlord who took over Troy.

Well yes that too,
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr

Postby o.supreme » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:04 pm

Agamemnon wrote:Interesting...I wonder where that coin went...

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sowndwave76 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:18 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
My UW Bruticus is in from TF, but I'm still waiting until August so it'll ship for free with UW Comp.
Kinda stinks, but paying shipping charges twice instead of not at all stinks even worse.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:00 pm

Sowndwave76 wrote:My UW Bruticus is in from TF, but I'm still waiting until August so it'll ship for free with UW Comp.
Kinda stinks, but paying shipping charges twice instead of not at all stinks even worse.

I dont know where you are buying from, but if its japan that is not a smart move. Shipping is reletively cheap with medium packages (like an MP figure) but when you get into boxsets it comes to the same to ship them 2 at a time than 1 at a time. Thats what I have learnt buying from japan these past few years.

Also, I just wanted to point out that my long crusade of saying that its the same price to buy the takara version than the US version was of course dependent on the exchange. And right now it blows. So while the Japanese price point may not have changed, the price in US got much higher and it might not be worth it as much (especially since shipping got higher too). I am not envious of those who reserved from Amiami for the upcoming combiners. Those with HLJ, I dont know if you can cancel your orders but check how much it would cost you with todays exchange, it might end up being more than BBTS when you include shipping and it could be worth it to switch out orders with a local importer rather than import it yourself (since the local importers hedged their exchange when they initially ordered).

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:04 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
william-james88 wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:My UW Bruticus is in from TF, but I'm still waiting until August so it'll ship for free with UW Comp.

I dont know where you are buying from, but if its japan that is not a smart move. Shipping is reletively cheap with medium packages (like an MP figure) but when you get into boxsets it comes to the same if not more to ship them 2 at a time than 1 at a time. Thats what I have learnt buying from japan these past few years.

Also, I just wanted to point out that my long crusade of saying that its the same price to buy the takara version than the US version was of course dependent on the exchange. And right now it blows. So while the Japanese price point may not have changed, the price in US got much higher and it might not be worth it as much (especially since shipping got higher too). I am not envious of those who reserved from Amiami for the upcoming combiners. Those with HLJ, I dont know if you can cancel your orders but check how much it would cost you with todays exchange, it might end up being more than BBTS when you include shipping and it could be worth it to switch out orders with a local importer rather than import it yourself (since the local importers hedged their exchange when they initially ordered).

He ordered from TFsource. $150+ is free shipping.

and it does really blow
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:06 pm

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:He ordered from TFsource. $150+ is free shipping.

and it does really blow

He's in the clear then ;)^ But I did want to write that since the exchange really creeped up on us quickly.

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JET-KUN First Transformers G1 airplane complete Hasbro 1986 220825A"
JET-KUN First Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210587 3B (CA) Padilla"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210677 5RI (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers UNICRON #6 Cvr B 1st Printing IDW Comic 2018 AUG180713 6B (CA) Raiz"
Transformers UNICR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BACK TO THE FUTURE #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 AUG200530 1RIA"
TRANSFORMERS BACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BEETLE Transformers Beast Wars McDonalds Happy Meal Fast Food Premium 230609A"
BEETLE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023"
HYPER STEEL MEGATR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MP-56 TRAILBREAKER Transformers Masterpiece G1 Takara Tomy 2022 230522A"
MP-56 TRAILBREAKER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TAILSPIN Transformers G1 Micromaster Race Car Patrol TAIL SPIN 1989 130217A"
TAILSPIN Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #12 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 NOV210459 12B (CA) Murphy"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210483 3B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON