This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Discussion Thread

Postby Va'al » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:54 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
steals_your_goats wrote:I find it a bit odd that it's been really quiet on the Unite warriors front lately. It's nearly August so Computron comes out in about a month and there hasn't been any word on the next set. The was that small tease for a unite warriors "Victorion" but no standard silhouette teaser reveal. Makes me wonder if they're working on something special or if the line is just done and they just haven't said anything yet.

May also be that Wonderfest has taken up most of their time, like SDCC for ..well, the entire Western Nerdosphere. #-o
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby ausbot » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:00 am

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
God I hope does a Leokaiser with the missing limbs added, I'm looking at you Deathcobra
ausbot
Pretender
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby steals_your_goats » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:49 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
Dr Va'al wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:I find it a bit odd that it's been really quiet on the Unite warriors front lately. It's nearly August so Computron comes out in about a month and there hasn't been any word on the next set. The was that small tease for a unite warriors "Victorion" but no standard silhouette teaser reveal. Makes me wonder if they're working on something special or if the line is just done and they just haven't said anything yet.

May also be that Wonderfest has taken up most of their time, like SDCC for ..well, the entire Western Nerdosphere. #-o

I hope that's all it is. I'm looking forward to their version of Victorion and I'm still holding out hope that they take on Liokaiser.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Randomhero » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:27 am

I just spent 2-3 months hunting for a sky-Lynx only to s type buying him online for $50. It's a great mold but I'm good. The hasbro one is just fine and I don't need a ratchet. I replaced smokescreen with Rook so he gets some love.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:33 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
steals_your_goats wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:

I hope that's all it is. I'm looking forward to their version of Victorion and I'm still holding out hope that they take on Liokaiser.

I m holding no hope for Liokaiser, at least not the Liokaiser we are hoping for. If Takara didn't make Super Ginrai's cab removeable, I dont know why they would spend a ton of resources tomake a new system of 6 deluxes.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4493
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby steals_your_goats » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:01 am

william-james88 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:

I m holding no hope for Liokaiser, at least not the Liokaiser we are hoping for. If Takara didn't make Super Ginrai's cab removeable, I dont know why they would spend a ton of resources tomake a new system of 6 deluxes.

Will why must you always piss on people's hopes? Sure there's a pretty good chance of it never happening but there's also a slim chance that it might. It never hurts to hope for something. It's not like the world's going to end if it doesn't come true.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster

Postby Kurona » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:13 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
steals_your_goats wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I m holding no hope for Liokaiser, at least not the Liokaiser we are hoping for. If Takara didn't make Super Ginrai's cab removeable, I dont know why they would spend a ton of resources tomake a new system of 6 deluxes.

Will why must you always piss on people's hopes? Sure there's a pretty good chance of it never happening but there's also a slim chance that it might. It never hurts to hope for something. It's not like the world's going to end if it doesn't come true.

Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:17 am

steals_your_goats wrote:Will why must you always piss on people's hopes? Sure there's a pretty good chance of it never happening but there's also a slim chance that it might. It never hurts to hope for something. It's not like the world's going to end if it doesn't come true.

:lol: sorry for the pee. I just preffer being a realist and keep a level head. Like when everyone was hoping that Takara would release Galvatron reworked to remove the headmaster gimmick. When they didnt quite a few were dissapointed. That dissaointment can be avoided. I just want to throw it out there that Takara arent miracle workers. But your right, I shouldnt be this much a downer, so you can consider that prevous comment as my last on this matter.

PS: Hoping for soemthing can hurt... a lot.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Insurgent » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:53 am

So I got my Bruticus yesterday. Love him. Alot.

But does anyone else find their Onslaught has trouble clipping his right leg in for combined mode? The left leg (what traditionally goes into Brawl) is fine and clamps in, but the tab on the right leg just doesn't seem to want to catch. He can stand, but it's not clipping.

And just how close are the extra propellors for Vortex meant to go close to his body? When I put them in close like the instructions, they look like they are starting to pop out of the holder clips.

Also, Blast Off, looks amazing, but legs don't seem to hold together in arm mode. But hot diggidy damn, I do love his shuttle mode.
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby RiddlerJ » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:04 pm

Was Sky Reign the only combiner who didn't get a legends partner?

A little disappointing. They could've repainted Shockwave into Perceptor (use the Reflector head) and it would've worked fine.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Kurona » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:05 pm

RiddlerJ wrote:Was Sky Reign the only combiner who didn't get a legends partner?

A little disappointing. They could've repainted Shockwave into Perceptor (use the Reflector head) and it would've worked fine.

Wreck-Gar is associated with him.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:08 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Kurona wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:Was Sky Reign the only combiner who didn't get a legends partner?

Wreck-Gar is associated with him.
That seemed to have been the original plan, but in the end, Wreck-Gar's packaging and instructions made no acknowledgement of interacting with Sky Reign, nor did any Sky Reign's components' packaging/instruction mention Wreck-Gar. Fans have figured some unofficial combinations with Wreck-Gar and Sky Reign, but keyword being "unofficial". Seems that whatever original ideas Hasbro had for Wreck-Gar to go with Sky Reign were dropped prior to their releases.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:19 pm

Yeah, he's the only one.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby o.supreme » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Sky Reign was the only The only *standard* release one not to have a Legends figure. BC Predacus and TFCC Thunder Mayhem did not have any legends figures either. Also I guess we can cound LioKaiser as well. Though he has am Arms Micron 6th member, its not a Legends class.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Kurona » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:33 pm

o.supreme wrote:Sky Reign was the only The only *standard* release one not to have a Legends figure. BC Predacus and TFCC Thunder Mayhem did not have any legends figures either. Also I guess we can cound LioKaiser as well. Though he has am Arms Micron 6th member, its not a Legends class.

While not initially classed as such in Arms Micron, Liokaiser's box identifies Ion Scythe as a Legends Class figure.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby o.supreme » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:34 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Anything Hasbro can do to save money I guess... :roll:
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Insurgent » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:32 am

So just me with a dodgy Onslaught?

On the plus side, I've worked out a way to have Bruticus with his shoulders locked into his chestplate, and have the Onslaught arms folded away so he doesn't have the big shoulders, and gives him a backpack and his twin back cannons are nice and high, so yey!
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander

Postby Sigma Magnus » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:15 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Insurgent wrote:So just me with a dodgy Onslaught?

On the plus side, I've worked out a way to have Bruticus with his shoulders locked into his chestplate, and have the Onslaught arms folded away so he doesn't have the big shoulders, and gives him a backpack and his twin back cannons are nice and high, so yey!

Pictures?
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Insurgent » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:27 am

Tonight?
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander

Postby Sigma Magnus » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:28 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
;)^
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5

Postby Sowndwave76 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:01 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Sigma Magnus wrote:;)^

Looking forward to the pictures! And thanks!!

Does anyone have any idea or even guess as to how soon UW Computron will be released? Now that we're within a week of August, I'm getting antsy!
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Courage: 7

Postby steals_your_goats » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:22 pm

Sowndwave76 wrote:

Does anyone have any idea or even guess as to how soon UW Computron will be released? Now that we're within a week of August, I'm getting antsy!

Most likely the last week of the month like the others.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster

Postby SureShot18 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:48 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
steals_your_goats wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:

Most likely the last week of the month like the others.

Yeah I'm pretty sure most Takara Transfomers preorders come out during the last week of the month they're set to come out. Don't worry, I'm getting ansty too!
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
Strength: 6
Endurance: 5
Skill: 9

Postby Insurgent » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:09 am

PICS!

From the instructions position, straighten his arms out, flip them 180 at the elbow/upper arm swivel and fold them down his back. You will have to finagle his connector hatches out of the way but it shouldn't be stressful or anything on the plastic. I don't htink. Do so at your own risk.

His current backpack gets lifted up so it runs flat in line with his shoulders. Then just move Onslaught's arms in towards the centre of his torso so you can't see them from the front and give the illusion of being his backpack bulk. The guns are still connected to where they should be but rotated 90 degrees to give him those nice big cannons up way past his head And his 'proper' backpack doesn't stick out much past the arm thickness, so it all comes together nicely.
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander

Postby MemphisR56 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:05 am

Motto: "An inconvenience is just an adventure wrongly viewed!"
Weapon: Crossbow
Just got my invoice from Kapow for UW Computron! :-D

PSN: MemphisR56
Twitter: @Ratchphis

MemphisR56
Pretender
News Credits: 6
Watch MemphisR56 on YouTube
Buy from MemphisR56 on eBay
Speed: 3
Courage: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #13 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 OCT220205 13B (CA) Aguillo (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #13 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #21 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JUN230350 21A (CA) Mele (W) Lewis (A) Soy"
SCORCHED #21 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #16 Cvr B Image Comics JAN230271 16B (CA) Randal (W) Lewis (A) Segovia"
SCORCHED #16 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #14 Cvr B Image Comics NOV220276 14B (CA) Aguillo (W) Lewis (A) Segovia"
SCORCHED #14 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #266 Cvr B Retro Trade Image Comics MAR230179 266B (CA) Larsen"
SAVAGE DRAGON #266 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2021 JUN210030 1D (CA) Murphy 230131E"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #311 Cvr A Image Comics 2020 AUG200368 311A (W) McFarlane (A/CA) Barberi"
SPAWN #311 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr F DC Image Comics 2022 OCT223273 1F (CA) Campbell"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #23 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JUN230311 23A (CA) Mele"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #344 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230281 344A (W) McConville (CA) Williams"
SPAWN #344 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #331 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 APR220240 331A (W) McConville (CA) Barends"
SPAWN #331 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2021 JUL219299 1D (CA) Capullo"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #32 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0124IM280 32A (CA) Mattina (W) McFarlane"
NEW!
KING SPAWN #32 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #337 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 OCT220216 337B (W) McConville (CA) Toledano"
SPAWN #337 Cvr B I ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON