This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:16 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
RiddlerJ wrote:When is the UW Computron coming out? (I know it's supposed to be this month, but it's already the 20th)

The thing is, the Hasbro Technobots set would probably be better off with the standard combiner hands/feet since those figures need some guns.

He should be coming out the 31st, very end of the month
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby blacklai » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:37 am

Review: UW-08 with Combiner War Computron comparison.

Check below link and you can see some comparison of these two boxset.
http://blacklai1979.blogspot.tw/2016/08/review-transformers-unite-warriors-uw.html
blacklai
Mini-Con
News Credits: 8

Postby Sjeng » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:13 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Laser-Guided Missiles
So why did they switch the hands and feet again? Kind of a false comparison this way...
Want list:
Siege Sideswipe, Skytread, Soundwave, Starscream, Shockwave, Red Alert, Brunt, Smashdown, Greenlight, Toy Refraktor set, Impactor, Spinister, Lancer, Crosshairs, Hot Shot, Rumble & Ratbat, Frenzy & Wingthing, Skywarp.
Earthrise Snapdragon & Apeface.
Generations Selects Pirahnacon!

Check out my B.O.T.S.
Sjeng
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 7
Watch Sjeng on YouTube
Alt Mode: a cat
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:15 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Sjeng wrote:So why did they switch the hands and feet again? Kind of a false comparison this way...
My guess is just to see what it would look like.

The four pics above aren't the extent of the comparison, they're just sample images. The full comparison is beyond the link in his post.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:16 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sjeng wrote:So why did they switch the hands and feet again? Kind of a false comparison this way...

For fun. Bloggers tend to do "Extra Stuff" that don't necessarily make sense, just 'cause. Besides, the most important comparisons are for the figures themselves, anyway.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

In Depth Comparison Images for Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Computron and Hasbro Version

Postby william-james88 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:27 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Fellow Seibertronian Blacklai has taken some very nice shots of the new Takara Unite Warriors Computron figure, including the bonus Takara exclusive art in the instructions as well as comparison shots between the Hasbro counterparts to each component. There are also comparison shots for the new tooling, exclusive to Takara, on Nosecone Strafe which show them next to the original molds. There are also up close images of the new head sculpts, three of which are exclusive to Takara. We can see that some of the visors and eyes have a black outline, probably due to shadow, which was not clear on previous images. You can click here for even more images.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:43 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Can we have comparison shots of all three Scattorshots?
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby WeatherManNX01 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:29 pm

Motto: "I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me."
In the last seven years of collecting, this is the first time picking up the Takara version of a figure. Based on the pictures, I'm not expecting any regrets.
WeatherManNX01
Combiner
Buy from WeatherManNX01 on eBay

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:34 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Hasbro Scattershot has the nicer vehicle deco. Takara wins in every other respect.

Hasbro Afterburner's deco looks good- the green windscreen is a nice touch- but Takara wins with the new guns- also Takara's deco is more harmonious with the overall colour scheme.

Both Strafes look good. Hasbro Strafe has a nice 80s retro space fighter look to him ala Gradius. Takara Strafe has a more futuristic, elegant look to him. In robot mode, Takara looks a tad better maybe? However, what really pushes the Takara set that little bit further is the clean white as opposed to the dirty grey colour of the Hasbro offering.

Hasbro Lightspeed is possibly the worst CW redeco thus far. And in a line that has Smokescreen, CW Wheeljack and UW Dragstrip that's saying something. It doesn't look like the character and it doesn't look good. Takara Lightspeed, whilst based on a less solid mold, is pretty much a victor by default. Hasbro Lightspeed doesn't even look good as a generic- he looks like an animation error.

Hasbro Nosecone actually isn't that bad. I'd buy him as an Autobot generic. Takara Nosecone however is a clear winner as Nosecone, given the vastly superior drill, nicer colours and being based on Rook.

Hasbro Scrounge wins on account of Takara Scrounge not existing.

In terms of combined mode, Takara wins hands down. Hasbro Computron has Silverbolt's gun molded in red whilst Takara gets an original combining weapon. The colours are nicer on the Takara version and there's more original tooling (the head and chest in particular). Whilst Hasbro does have new hands and feet...they suck. The hands are lumps with zero articulation (even the hand-foot-guns had finger flaps) and the feet are completely hollow, which doesn't bode well for their stability. Granted you could fill the feet's gaping voids with fishing weights or make some metal fillers on Shapeways, but really they shouldn't have been hollow in the first place. Whilst Takara does have reused HFGs, they make better hands than the dedicated hands- as feet they aren't great but they're not much worse than the hollow messes the Hasbro one comes with. In any case, if you're getting a CW combiner you should buy the PE hands and feet (do NOT buy Nonnef's feet- they WILL break the ports) so it's something of a moot point.

So yeah. Hasbro Computron is a good source of generic Autobots (and of course Scrounge!) but for the definitive official Technobots? Buy the Takara version. Now as it happens I'm probably gonna track down a Quantron, as I'm sold on Maketoys after Guardia, but if I do go official it'll be Takara with PE hands and feet.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8

Postby DeadCaL » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:35 pm

Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Why did Takara go to all that effort only to give him the standard goofy hands and feet? The Hasbro one has a much more imposing stance at least.
Me Love Grimlock Superdeformed Dinobot Fun

DeadCaL
Minibot
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 2

Postby william-james88 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:51 pm

DeadCaL wrote:Why did Takara go to all that effort only to give him the standard goofy hands and feet? The Hasbro one has a much more imposing stance at least.

The Hasbro ones might look better, but they are far less functional.

Delta Magnus wrote: Whilst Hasbro does have new hands and feet...they suck. The hands are lumps with zero articulation (even the hand-foot-guns had finger flaps) and the feet are completely hollow, which doesn't bode well for their stability. Granted you could fill the feet's gaping voids with fishing weights or make some metal fillers on Shapeways, but really they shouldn't have been hollow in the first place. Whilst Takara does have reused HFGs, they make better hands than the dedicated hands- as feet they aren't great but they're not much worse than the hollow messes the Hasbro one comes with.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby RiddlerJ » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:59 pm

On a side note, this reminds me. Has anyone heard if Takara Blast Off is getting a solo release like Groove did?
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:00 pm

DeadCaL wrote:Why did Takara go to all that effort only to give him the standard goofy hands and feet?
Because the Takara one is a standard, ordinary release while Hasbro's is an uber special bells-and-whistles special treatment release.

For Hasbro, their releasing Computron is a huge deal. For Takara, their releasing Computron is just standard procedure.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
RiddlerJ wrote:On a side note, this reminds me. Has anyone heard if Takara Blast Off is getting a solo release like Groove did?

Unfortunately I think it's an exclusive to the Bruticus set. Unless a third party decides to send some help our way. Or if Takara decides to be generous, which they have been with Groove so there is a small chance.
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby william-james88 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:17 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
DeadCaL wrote:Why did Takara go to all that effort only to give him the standard goofy hands and feet?
Because the Takara one is a standard, ordinary release while Hasbro's is an uber special bells-and-whistles special treatment release.

For Hasbro, their releasing Computron is a huge deal. For Takara, their releasing Computron is just standard procedure.

Interesting way to look at it, and it makes sense since his Hasbro release is unlike any other standard Scramble City release.

RiddlerJ wrote:On a side note, this reminds me. Has anyone heard if Takara Blast Off is getting a solo release like Groove did?

There is currently no indication that he will get a Hasbro release.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:26 pm

Father's Day! Featuring Energon Cake and Energon Champagne.

The girl seen here is Sue, daughter of Marissa Faireborn, who apparently got busy with Dirk Manus after all.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Kurona » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:26 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Oh huh, I didn't notice Takara Scattershot had his robot mode chest remolded too. That's pretty cool.

But yeah, I still love the Takara version way more. For a lot of other combiners it's often a bit of uncertainty which company's is better in my eyes, but Computicon is just better in every way aside from not having Scrounge.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:39 pm

Kurona wrote:Oh huh, I didn't notice Takara Scattershot had his robot mode chest remolded too. That's pretty cool.

His knees too

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Kurona » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:54 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:Oh huh, I didn't notice Takara Scattershot had his robot mode chest remolded too. That's pretty cool.

His knees too

Not bad at all. It's the subtle little changes that really help and make this set good. AS WELL AS A NEW COMBINER HEAD
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby o.supreme » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:13 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I know this probably sounds like an overly simplistic question...But I wonder if anyone from Hasbro or Takara has ever been asked why their design teams do not work together? Especially since their product is manufactured in the same place. I know there are probably a lot of obstacles that maybe would make it not-so-appealing. But in this day and age, all those obstacles can be overcome. Sure, perhaps even 20 years ago when online shopping was just in its infancy, and fandom on both sides were jus barely starting to connect, most would have no idea, or care about differences in toys from other regions. But now things are different, and the differences in Hasbro's Computron and Takara's is a prime (no pun intended) example. Thanks to 3rd party vendors, fans have more access than ever before to Takara's product (often favoring it for one reason or another). But Takara does not profit from purchases made by non-Japanese consumers, and one could argue that Hasbro's profit it effected by so many consumers choosing "foreign" product over their own. Yet...if both teams had worked together on this project (for good or ill) , there would be only one, and at least, the argument of "which is better" would not have to be debated.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:19 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
o.supreme wrote:I know this probably sounds like an overly simplistic question...But I wonder if anyone from Hasbro or Takara has ever been asked why their design teams do not work together? Especially since their product is manufactured in the same place. I know there are probably a lot of obstacles that maybe would make it not-so-appealing. But in this day and age, all those obstacles can be overcome. Sure, perhaps even 20 years ago when online shopping was just in its infancy, and fandom on both sides were jus barely starting to connect, most would have no idea, or care about differences in toys from other regions. But now things are different, and the differences in Hasbro's Computron and Takara's is a prime (no pun intended) example. Thanks to 3rd party vendors, fans have more access than ever before to Takara's product (often favoring it for one reason or another). But Takara does not profit from purchases made by non-Japanese consumers, and one could argue that Hasbro's profit it effected by so many consumers choosing "foreign" product over their own. Yet...if both teams had worked together on this project (for good or ill) , there would be only one, and at least, the argument of "which is better" would not have to be debated.

They do, except that all of hasbro's designs have to stay within a budgetary restriction, which doesn't seem very high at this point, whereas TT will produce a figure and then market it at the price needed to manufacture it, if they're not satisfied with the hasbro design. This is why the price's for their products tend to be all over the place as compared to hasbro's standard prices.
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby RAR » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:42 pm

I suppose the Hasbro Lightsteed (Lightspeed) is a good stand in for the Motorvator Lightspeed.

It may take me a while But I will try to get both sets I'll also try to get Quantron and the forthcoming Machine Boy version too. If I happen to trip over the other ones I'll consider that/those too.

Quantron I'd like for the individual robot modes though as I like them a lot.
I like CW/UW enough to have an interest in them but not enough to change my planned order of buying which is for the next couple of months going to be very Third Party, add ons & KO focused - Then I'll try to get some UK stuff if and when it shows up say November time.

People tend to dump older lines so I'm already seeing people off-loading CW so I have no huge need to chase it yet it is ultimately a Novelty line that may or may not have medium term interest depending on what they do with Prime Wars part 3.

I might like them more long term though as I slowly chip away at them with add ons and such. at the moment most of them don't really stand up to replacing the classics versions - besides they are likely to spend long periods all combined anyway.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Really really really cannot wait for this set to come out. I am hyped for it!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus

Postby Fox Thiagarajan » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:44 pm

Motto: "Our greatest resource is each other."
Weapon: Snow Laser
UW Computron looks amazing. I'm liking the looks of Strafe the most. That sleek alt mode. :D :BOT:
Fox Thiagarajan
Pretender
Alt Mode: Red Mazda 343
Strength: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby fenrir72 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:45 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:Image

Father's Day! Featuring Energon Cake and Energon Champagne.

The girl seen here is Sue, daughter of Marissa Faireborn, who apparently got busy with Dirk Manus after all.

Energon cake? So the must be energon yeast too? :lol:
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #181 Facsimile Edition Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 0323DC161 181B"
BATMAN #181 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROM SPACEKNIGHT #1 Facsimile blank sketch Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230686"
ROM SPACEKNIGHT #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 0923DC273 1B (CA) Peter"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MICRONAUTS #1 Facsimile var BLANK SKETCH Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230683 (W) Mantlo"
MICRONAUTS #1 Facs ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Facsimile Ed PURPLE FOIL Dynamite Comics DEC220641 (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Facsimile Ed Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney DEC220640 (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #58 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC204 Penguin (CA)Ray+more"
NEW!
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #404 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC209 404A (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #404 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #123 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1122DC116 (CA) Infantino + Anderson"
FLASH #123 Facsimi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #1 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 OCT230973 MSH"
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #252 Facsimile foil Marvel Comics 2024 ptg OCT230971 Frenz"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #1 Facsimile Edition Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC202 1B (CA) Kane"
BATMAN #1 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0723DC206 1A (CA) Perez"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GREEN LANTERN #87 Facsimile Cvr C Foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 1223DC213 (CA) Adams"
GREEN LANTERN #87 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON