This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:52 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:Back to Megatronia for a bit, I think its a good case of Takara being different from hasbro and not better. Hasbro's deco is pretty good and highlights just as much detail if not more (plus you get Dust Up and dont need to import if you are in the west).

I will admit though that Megaempress looks sublime,but thats because she goes against the highlighter with black blotches theme of the rest.
Personally, I never liked the grated detail on that mold's thighs, as it looks really tacky to me. Takara's decos coloring the grating in one solid color, the same color as the surrounding areas on thighs, doing their best to hide that obnoxious detail was always preferable to me.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby grimdragon2001 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:59 am

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Back to Megatronia for a bit, I think its a good case of Takara being different from hasbro and not better. Hasbro's deco is pretty good and highlights just as much detail if not more (plus you get Dust Up and dont need to import if you are in the west).

I will admit though that Megaempress looks sublime,but thats because she goes against the highlighter with black blotches theme of the rest.
Personally, I never liked the grated detail on that mold's thighs, as it looks really tacky to me. Takara's decos coloring the grating in one solid color, the same color as the surrounding areas on thighs, doing their best to hide that obnoxious detail was always preferable to me.

Ok, that Megatronia set needs a Flamewar repaint of Legends Groove to finish it off
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby Dr. Caelus » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:09 am

Wow, black really is slimming, isn't it?
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:13 am

The guy who did the alternative translations (alternative to those Memphis did) for the Woman Destron bios made a corrected version of Megaempress's bio:
Megaempress was created from spare parts from Megatron's construction in Cybertron's underground; once Megatron's equal, Megaempress formed and ruled over the Woman Destrons. But Laserwave, fearing her presence, stopped her functions and put her to sleep underground. She is the self-proclaimed wife of the Emperor of Destruction and Empress of the Destrons. She is always accompanied by her body guards, who she has christened the 4 Guards and who possess specific abilities. The rail fusion cannon on her back has a destructive power comparable to Megatron's fusion cannon; using the "Judge Pickel" weapon, she can smash everything. She has a noble and greedy personality. She transforms into a destructive fire engine.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:16 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Judge Pickel?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:17 am

william-james88 wrote:Judge Pickel?
"Pickel" is a German word for "Pick-axe", and the term Japan uses to refer to the tool.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby SureShot18 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:20 am

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Caelus wrote:

Wow, black really is slimming, isn't it?

Yeah it really is. Another part of the deco I love is the black hands and feet. Adds a nice unity to the whole combiner. The silver ones on Victorion stand out in comparison.
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Strength: 6
Endurance: 5

Postby o.supreme » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:44 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
william-james88 wrote:Judge Pickel?

The Villain of the Dick Tracy/Judge Dredd crossover comic coming soon ! ;)
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby joevill » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:03 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
Wow looks great! When do you think we will get a Nightbird?
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:10 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
joevill wrote:Wow looks great! When do you think we will get a Nightbird?

From the victorion figure? Probably never, TT isn't known to release multiple repaints of a figure, adn they just released a really nice and accurate one a year ago...
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:30 am

Meant to say this before:

Pfft, you youngsters with your PreCures and your Shuffle Alliances. In my day we had the original card motif Sentai team!

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby o.supreme » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:36 am

Sabrblade wrote:Meant to say this before:

Pfft, you youngsters with your PreCures and your Shuffle Alliances. In my day we had the original card motif Sentai team!

I'll see your Sentai team, and raise you a Royal Flush Gang ;)

Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:49 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
o.supreme wrote:

I'll see your Sentai team, and raise you a Royal Flush Gang ;)

JAK-Q! Bunch'a cyborgs who met an accident and given a new lease in life. I used to watch this together with Go-Ranger/Star Rangers back in 1978.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:53 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
joevill wrote:Wow looks great! When do you think we will get a Nightbird?

Already released.

Anyways I just got this.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Endurance: 10+

Postby xMXUx » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:16 am

Motto: "True hell is life gone wrong"
Weapon: Corrosive Acid Bolt Gun
Strange, I got my in-stock notification for LG Blurr and Shockwave, but nothing for Comps yet :-?
If drinking's what it take to be accepted
I'd rather stay aware and be rejected

Uniform Choice - No Thanks
xMXUx
Minibot
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:36 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
xMXUx wrote:Strange, I got my in-stock notification for LG Blurr and Shockwave, but nothing for Comps yet :-?

same
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:53 am

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Override would probably make a good addition to this figure. He's on sale for $13 at http://amzn.to/2bS0hQH
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Kurona » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:06 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I love the Legends Groove mold so I'd probably get it period lol
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby o.supreme » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Nik Hero wrote:Override would probably make a good addition to this figure. He's on sale for $13 at http://amzn.to/2bS0hQH

Looks like Victorion will have some competition modeling the latest *ahem* Cover Plates

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Kurona » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:31 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
o.supreme wrote:
Nik Hero wrote:Override would probably make a good addition to this figure. He's on sale for $13 at http://amzn.to/2bS0hQH

Looks like Victorion will have some competition modeling the latest *ahem* Cover Plates

If someone doesn't do this soon after Megatronia is released I'm gonna be so mad
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby o.supreme » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:37 pm

Kurona wrote:If someone doesn't do this soon after Megatronia is released I'm gonna be so mad

Oh I'm sure someone will...but you know Megatronia, she's a bad girl, she doesn't wear cover plates... ;)

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Evil Eye » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:38 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Whilst I'm actually planning on ending my moratorium on official Combiners, at least in this case, if I do get Megatronia I need to decide on some new names for at least the limbs. The default ones are absolutely appalling. Also I'll probably churn out some stupid headcanons for them because I'd a silly person.

I'm thinking...

Megaempress is an OK name, so she can keep it. In my collection she'll be part of the Decepticon upper echelons rather than a rogue...though she'll still be a hopeless Megatron fangirl convinced that Megs is her hasubando.

Lunaclub will be renamed Windburn, and personality wise will remain much the same (immature Starscream stalker etc).

Moonheart will be renamed Pulsewave, and instead of merely training under Soundwave, she will actually have successfully wooed him. She'll also have the ability to summon Soundwave's minions via pocket dimension.

Flowspade will be renamed Motorhead. She'll be something of a Decepticon equivalent of a Noise Marine, and I'll probably make her a custom Shapeways sonic blaster of some description. She's also best buddies with Shockwave, as she's always willing to test out whatever crazy weapons and upgrades he's cranked out.

Trickdiamond will be renamed Razequeen. Her personality will remain much the same.

Together, they combine to form Gorgonia, a mighty but vain and arrogant warrior.

Any other ideas for names?
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby King Kuuga » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:49 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons

I was actually trying to draw a Precure comparison with the Dokidoki girls but aside from purple being spades, the colors and suits don't align.

Then again they don't especially match with JAKQ either.

Anyway does this mean Megaempress is Big One?
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:54 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Still waiting on my shipping order from TFSource as well
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus

Postby Optimizzy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:01 pm

Motto: "One look at me and you're lost."
Weapon: Requiem Blaster
At first I was like, "this is cool and I want it"...but the more I think about it the more I don't like it. I don't want a female galaxy force megatron. To me this is just not that interesting. Victorion is a better character in my opinion than Megatoronia. Just seems kind of lazy now to me.

Sigh.
I have been into transformers since 1984.
While I love G1 I also love new innovations and takes on the characters.
I prefer official Hasbro releases of stuff for the most part
I'm not a huge fan of Japanese original Transformers media or designs.
It's easier for me to say which are my LEAST favorite toy lines: Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise.
TFCon List: Classics Skywarp, General Optimus, BW Airrazor, Transmetal Tarantulus, Alternity Prime, Fire Convoy
Optimizzy
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Speed: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOAH DIAZ EXO-SUIT Transformers Studio Series Core Class DÍAZ Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
NOAH DIAZ EXO-SUIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Studio Series 82 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAVAGE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RAVAGE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +01 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
MEGATRON Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON