This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Discussion Thread

Postby Randomhero » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:04 am

o.supreme wrote:so I finally purchased UW-04 Devastator, found one for a decent price in eBay ($160 MISB) free shipping.

What an amazing toy!. I love how solid it is for such a big toy, wish the other UW/CW toys were as sturdy in their combined modes. It is nice being so BIG, but my only regret is that it is not to scale with al the others, well that and the fact that the packaging was not window boxed, or that TT used Hasbro box art recolored instead of their own, but those are minor nitpicks. Kind of hard to play out "Starscream's Brigade" with Dev being 1/3 taller than Bruticus ;) . But all that aside, it is a great toy. Looks like BBTS still has plenty of stock, though they lowered their price by $40 (From $220 down to $180), I foresee another price drop coming soon, they wont want to hand on to those forever, so anyone waiting, the holiday time might be a good time to pick up this giant, as the price goes down, the value for what you get definitely goes up.

I only have the Hasbro version which fits my needs just fine. I don't mind his size because he started as the biggest and baddest but I wouldn't complain if that KO company WuJiang did a downsized version with his components being deluxe size to fit in with the others a little better.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:14 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
News title says "Moonspade" but her name is "Moonheart".
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Ultra Markus » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:42 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
Kurona wrote:Kinda like the team better individually, but at the same time the colours are a bit... I dunno. A bit too pastel-y, a bit too light? If it was a darker shade of red and a darker shade of blue I'd be all over them. Dunno why they went for this shade.

well you know they are female and they always dress pretty :P
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Emerje » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:38 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Randomhero wrote:Because it's intended to homage Sentai(power rangers)? That's the entire reason. Brightly flashy colors.

I think it's a little more Mahou Shoujo/Magical Girl than Super Sentai.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:26 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Emerje wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Because it's intended to homage Sentai(power rangers)? That's the entire reason. Brightly flashy colors.

Emerje

Yeah I am not seeing super sentai. Especially when the colours used arent primary.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:57 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Yeah I am not seeing super sentai. Especially when the colours used arent primary.
There was one evil all-female Sentai team in Kakuranger (the series that was adapted into MMPR season 3 and MMAR) whose main colors were atypical of the usual Sentai color coding (i.e. - no red or yellow), and who also had black as their secondary color and silver as their tertiary color.

Likewise, these Woman Destrons each have a main color with black as their secondary color and silver as their tertiary color (though, in Megaempress's case, silver is her main color while red becomes her tertiary color).

Not calling this a direct homage to that. Just citing a Sentai example of an evil female Sentai team whose colors were just as abnormal as those of the Woman Destrons. ;)^

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Emerje » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:48 am

I remember that. Though I think the similarities to magical girls stretch a little further. For example Megaempress reminds me of all those secretly a princess team leaders that are hooked up on love. Even her Judge Pickel could be seen as a sort of magical girl rod/stick/scepter. There are other things as well and I'm sure we'll see others when the Baldigus set comes out.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby Kurona » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:52 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
They all have powers which could be deemed magical, too - one could probably say the same thing for a lot of other transformer powers, but many of those tend to be more mechanical or technological in nature like sonic booms or holograms. Elemental powers are more magically-aligned.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:56 am

Though, couldn't one argue that a fair number of those magical girl teams are themselves a bit Sentai-esque, being color-coordinated, themed, superhero teams consisting of 3, 5, or a similar number of members? After all, not every Sentai homage needs to specifically resemble the masked, spandex-suited hero look to qualify as such a homage.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:04 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Wow, are we going that direction now? :roll:

I'll have you know such powers are not unprecedented in Transformers lore. One quick look at a certain Transformers anime, called Choujin Masterforce reveals that the Godmasters have elemental powers as well:

Ginrai: Fire
Lightfoot: Water
Ranger: Earth
Road King: I guess his spinning attack classifies him as Wind?
Hydra: Wind
Buster: Lightning

Not saying the Magical Girl comparison is totally inaccurate, but there are more ways of looking at the Woman Destron than just that way.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Emerje » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:07 am

Sure, but when it's an all female team it seems much less likely that the creator had sentai in mind.

Maybe we should have a proper sentai team in UW? Takara Tomy could do a repaint of CW Computron and make one of them a female character in pink.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:07 am

Better than making Captain Planet comparisons. :P

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Emerje » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:11 am

Sabrblade wrote:Better than making Captain Planet comparisons. :P

They do represent earth, wind, fire, water, and heart and their powers do combine...

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:20 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Emerje wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Better than making Captain Planet comparisons. :P

They do represent earth, wind, fire, water, and heart and their powers do combine...

Emerje

Can I borrow your avi pic for a second? :lol:

The Woman Destron are just a mix of influences. They're a transforming robotic magical girl sentai with a tarot motif, let's leave it at that :-P
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Skill: 5

Postby o.supreme » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:50 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Just for fun, I decided to rank the UW sets thus far in terms of perceived popularity. I've looked at several websites, most of which sell out of these items fairly quickly due to limited quantities, but of the few that have some left, trying to judge between quantities, exclusivity etc... and here's what I've come up with in ascending orer, I've only done the first 8 because although Lynx Master is out, he is relatively new, and the others are still available for pre-order on most sites:

8. Devastator (price may be a factor here, but is the seemingly most easily available as of this date)
7. Defensor (same, the exclusive Groove may have been a draw for some, until Hasbro complied with the CW release, still many UW-03's out there in stock)
6. Menasor -After being out for a year, this one has finally started to sell out on most sites
5.Superion-almost the same as Menasor, but gets a higher ranking for being the only UW (that I am aware of) to have a second release, and is still sold out on most sites
4.Bruticus-Sold out fairly quickly after its release, exclusive Shuttle Blast-Off, and animation accurate colors for the rest, and 4 rotor Vortex no doubt contributed to this
3. Grand Convoy Prime -sold out even quicker, praised for having the "Right" Prime with limbs as opposed to Hasbro's pushing of the BC version with the series 1 Autobot car limbs
2.Grand Galvatron-Sold out very quickly, and is demanding higher prices every day on the secondary market for its exclusivity
1. Computron -For its uniqueness from the Hasbro version, also for being the only UW that was sold out in pre-order on most sites before the toy actually came out.

So...do you agree with the list? -Keep in mind my personal favorites aren't the same, this is just what I have observed based on what is available, prices in the secondary market etc...
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sjeng » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:28 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Laser-Guided Missiles
o.supreme wrote:Just for fun, I decided to rank the UW sets thus far in terms of perceived popularity. I've looked at several websites, most of which sell out of these items fairly quickly due to limited quantities, but of the few that have some left, trying to judge between quantities, exclusivity etc... and here's what I've come up with in ascending orer, I've only done the first 8 because although Lynx Master is out, he is relatively new, and the others are still available for pre-order on most sites:

8. Devastator (price may be a factor here, but is the seemingly most easily available as of this date)

Apparently he is, and yes I think price is indeed a factor. I was pretty Lucky to get the Takara version secondhand with the complete PC set included for a reasonable price. He's a beast! I had expected this one to be unavailable to me, just maybe the Hasbro set, which, imo, isn't as nice.

o.supreme wrote:7. Defensor (same, the exclusive Groove may have been a draw for some, until Hasbro complied with the CW release, still many UW-03's out there in stock)

This is the ONLY combiner set that I prefer in the Hasbro version. HotSpot has better colours I think, I love the silver/red striping, and with Deluxe Groove available, there's nothing keeping people from buying Hasbro instead of Takara. And Hasbro's version is not hard to get in seperate TF's. (dunno about the box set).

o.supreme wrote:6. Menasor -After being out for a year, this one has finally started to sell out on most sites

Probably not the most favourite combiner if one had to choose.

o.supreme wrote:5.Superion-almost the same as Menasor, but gets a higher ranking for being the only UW (that I am aware of) to have a second release, and is still sold out on most sites

A pretty cool combiner, but less popular than Bruticus.

o.supreme wrote:4.Bruticus-Sold out fairly quickly after its release, exclusive Shuttle Blast-Off, and animation accurate colors for the rest, and 4 rotor Vortex no doubt contributed to this

IMO the coolest classic Combiner. (of the ones that were redone. Abominus may change that if he's ever redone).

o.supreme wrote:3. Grand Convoy Prime -sold out even quicker, praised for having the "Right" Prime with limbs as opposed to Hasbro's pushing of the BC version with the series 1 Autobot car limbs

Yup, I reckon that's exactly why :) plus the fact that this O/P has the fixed hip ratchets, and you just weren't sure of the Hasbro O/P (plus he's VERY hard to get!). I do like the BC O/P though, and am using him to make a new combiner with the "new" autobot limbs (Roller, being replaced by Dead End on GG; Rook; Smokescreen; Alpha Bravo. And I may also swap Roller and Smokescreen with Prowl and Ratchet on Lynxmaster to make a nice and WHITE combiner set).

o.supreme wrote:2.Grand Galvatron-Sold out very quickly, and is demanding higher prices every day on the secondary market for its exclusivity

Yup. Unique, limbs not available in Hasbro versions, only Cyclonus. Was bound to sell out fast.

o.supreme wrote:1. Computron -For its uniqueness from the Hasbro version, also for being the only UW that was sold out in pre-order on most sites before the toy actually came out.

I had expected him to be 2, and Galvatron 1. People seem to like Hasbro's as much as this one, what with Scrounge? (IIRC), well, the yellow UFO and tiny shuttle. But he is a very cool set of bots indeed.
Last edited by Sjeng on Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Want list:
Siege Sideswipe, Skytread, Soundwave, Starscream, Shockwave, Red Alert, Brunt, Smashdown, Greenlight, Toy Refraktor set, Impactor, Spinister, Lancer, Crosshairs, Hot Shot, Rumble & Ratbat, Frenzy & Wingthing, Skywarp.
Earthrise Snapdragon & Apeface.
Generations Selects Pirahnacon!

Check out my B.O.T.S.
Sjeng
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 7
Watch Sjeng on YouTube
Alt Mode: a cat
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby Kurona » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:32 am

Sjeng wrote:
o.supreme wrote:1. Computron -For its uniqueness from the Hasbro version, also for being the only UW that was sold out in pre-order on most sites before the toy actually came out.

I had expected him to be 2, and Galvatron 1. People seem to like Hasbro's as much as this one, what with Scrounge? (IIRC), well, the yellow UFO and tiny shuttle. But he is a very cool set of bots indeed.

Most people far prefer Takara's Computron and only want Hasbro's for Scrounge, the hands/feet and maybe Strafe and Afterburner. General consensus is that overall Takara's is better by an extremely wide margin; in terms of accuracy, playability and uniqueness.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

TakaraTomy Unite Warriors Baldigus (RiD Ruination) Box revealed

Postby Kurona » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:06 am

With still around four months to go until release, TakaraTomy's website has updated their listing for the upcoming UW-EX Baldigus - RiD Ruination - with an image of the packaging he comes in. With this packaging, we also now know the full title of the figure - Evil Destronger Combiner Combatron Baldigus. Check out the boxart below and leave a comment in the energon pub!

Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Big Grim » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:34 am

Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
That's some gorgeous freakin' art!
Big Grim
Headmaster
News Credits: 148

Postby frogbat » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:52 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
this will be mine. oh yaaash. will be my bruticus stand-in, the fact they're using the updated hands and feet tipped the scales in its favour
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:57 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
That is some really nice boxart. All of the UW sets have had great artwork
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:53 am

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
*Sobs Uncontrollably* Why Takara? Why do you make so many beautiful things that are so expensive? On a side note, do you guys think I should get this? I already have CW Bruticus, but I love the Decepticon Commandos..Any ideas?
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby RiddlerJ » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:04 am

I'm really tempted but it's so much money on molds I already have. I just got Liokeiser and I pre-ordered Megatronia so I'm pretty good on Decepticon combiners for now.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Dagon » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:12 am

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
RiddlerJ wrote:I'm really tempted but it's so much money on molds I already have. I just got Liokeiser and I pre-ordered Megatronia so I'm pretty good on Decepticon combiners for now.

My thoughts exactly. I really think this set looks good, but I'm not too keen on buying it for the exact reasons you listed. I hope TT does more UW sets though as I'll certainly remain interested and will buy what I like, but coming after Computron and MP Thrust and Soundwave's reissue, and before Megatronia, I decided to sit Baldigus out for the cost.

Forgive me if this has already been addressed, but there hasn't been any info on the fiction for this set yet, right? So, we don't know any teaser info for who or what would possibly be coming next at this time, do we?
Dagon
Faction Commander
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby nycPrime » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:35 am

Dagon wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:So, we don't know any teaser info for who or what would possibly be coming next at this time, do we?

I for one am hoping and praying for a (properly done) UW Liokaiser....
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 SEP210479 10B (CA) Williams II"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers UNICRON #6 Cvr B 1st Printing IDW Comic 2018 AUG180713 6B (CA) Raiz"
Transformers UNICR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #12 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210460 12RI (CA) Jones"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #34 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Morgan 231010L"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0124IM329 7D (CA) Allen (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 FEB210482 3A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS One-Shot RI 1:10 IDW Comics (CA) Christiansen 230124"
REVOLUTION TRANSFO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Legends & Rumors 100-Page Giant IDW Comics 2021 231222C"
TRANSFORMERS '84 L ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #52 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #2 RE IDW Comics 2022 Pulse 2RE (CA) Coller"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ART TREVOR HUTCHISON #0 All Hail Megatron IDW Comics 2009"
Transformers ART T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #44 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 1023IM389 3E (CA) Dragotta"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #31 IDW Comics 2014 (CA) Griffith (W) Barber"
Transformers ROBOT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON