This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:17 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:Note that this translation uses the English names and terms for the Car Robots characters and terminalogy (minus Brave Maximus and Fire Convoy), so there might some slight confusion in that regard (i.e. - RiD Scourge's Japanese name was Black Convoy, while UW Grand Scourge is already that guy's Japanese name).

@Will - Why is the Grand Galvatron comic (which take place three stories before the Baldigus comic) included?

For people to see how the galvatron revelation makes no damn sense, and for people to catch up on our roller convo ;) Also, because its a new translation we never newsed.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:25 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Black Hat wrote:Yeah I suppose, I'm just a big fan of articulated hands in general. They're fun. And I must be honest, whilst they SUCKED as feet, HFGs made pretty good hands and surprisingly good weapons.
At the very least, the hands aren't like the original toy's G1-molded fists, which were solid pieces of hollowed-out plastic

Woah woah, wait. From reading these boards, I always thought hollowed out plastic was a recent thing and could not possibly have been found in the sacred G1 era.

Sabrblade wrote:
Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I was reading the comic and if the Roller that comes with Grand galvatron is IDW Roller, then this exchange makes no sense whatsoever:

Well, it is just Roller talking there. Doesn't give Optimus a chance to say anything more than his name. Maybe he's just a bit delusional
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Well I mean, the only thing Optimus says is "Roller!", and it looks like Roller is implying they can talk later and maybe not know that this Prime isn't his. Plus, Prime could have been informed by either the Oracle or by combination with the others that this guy was Roller and he was angry.
Indeed!

Plus, Will, were you not the same william-james88 who wrote this post about Wandering Roller being IDW Roller back around when the Grand Galvatron set was revealed? ;)

Yes that is me, but that was me before:
- it was confirmed that Roller wasnt Tarn
- I owne the toy
- I saw at what lengths you and Emerje would go to prove a point :lol:
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:25 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Note that this translation uses the English names and terms for the Car Robots characters and terminalogy (minus Brave Maximus and Fire Convoy), so there might some slight confusion in that regard (i.e. - RiD Scourge's Japanese name was Black Convoy, while UW Grand Scourge is already that guy's Japanese name).

@Will - Why is the Grand Galvatron comic (which take place three stories before the Baldigus comic) included?

For people to see how the galvatron revelation makes no damn sense, and for people to catch up on our roller convo ;) Also, because its a new translation we never newsed.
You want the Lynxmaster and Megatronia comic translations those guys did as well?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:27 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

You want the Lynxmaster and Megatronia comic translations those guys did as well?

Na, those dont conrtibute to the Roller debate ;)

But I dont remember seeing the lynx master translation, so by all means please post it here :)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:34 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Na, those dont conrtibute to the Roller debate ;)

But I dont remember seeing the lynx master translation, so by all means please post it here :)
Lynxmaster - http://imgur.com/a/Mf8v2
Megatronia - http://imgur.com/a/WqIA9

Like the Grand Galvatron and Baldigus comic translations, these use the English names, so we got "Sky Reign" in place of "Lynxmaster" and "Optimus Maximus" in place of "Convoy Grand Prime".

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Kurona » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:37 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Black Hat wrote:Yeah I suppose, I'm just a big fan of articulated hands in general. They're fun. And I must be honest, whilst they SUCKED as feet, HFGs made pretty good hands and surprisingly good weapons.
At the very least, the hands aren't like the original toy's G1-molded fists, which were solid pieces of hollowed-out plastic

Woah woah, wait. From reading these boards, I always thought hollowed out plastic was a recent thing and could not possibly have been found in the sacred G1 era.

Sabrblade wrote:
Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I was reading the comic and if the Roller that comes with Grand galvatron is IDW Roller, then this exchange makes no sense whatsoever:

Well, it is just Roller talking there. Doesn't give Optimus a chance to say anything more than his name. Maybe he's just a bit delusional
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Well I mean, the only thing Optimus says is "Roller!", and it looks like Roller is implying they can talk later and maybe not know that this Prime isn't his. Plus, Prime could have been informed by either the Oracle or by combination with the others that this guy was Roller and he was angry.
Indeed!

Plus, Will, were you not the same william-james88 who wrote this post about Wandering Roller being IDW Roller back around when the Grand Galvatron set was revealed? ;)

Yes that is me, but that was me before:
- it was confirmed that Roller wasnt Tarn
- I owne the toy
- I saw at what lengths you and Emerje would go to prove a point :lol:

I'm not quite sure how the first two are relevant? It's clear that while this is a version of IDW Roller it's not the actual main IDW timeline so what happens in that main timeline isn't really relevant. And I'm not sure how owning the toy changes anything?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:38 pm

Kurona wrote:And I'm not sure how owning the toy changes anything?

It makes me care more than before.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:33 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
i wonder if we will have the RID(2000) repaint
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:59 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Ultra Markus wrote:i wonder if we will have the RID(2000) repaint

Probably not, that one was a mess. The "urban camo" grey redeco on the other hand... :x

Besides, we haven't heard a peep from a possible Hasbro Blast-Off, and we already have an obligatory redeco: the G2 one.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Windsweeper » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:23 am

Love the artwork in these comics.

I like how they make RID part of G1.
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:13 am

Windsweeper wrote:Love the artwork in these comics.

Car Robots, you mean. Car Robots is part of the Japanese G1 timeline, but the English RiD version is still its own non-G1 series. The English translation just went with the English names instead (save for Brave Maximus and Fire Convoy).

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Emerje » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:03 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:- I saw at what lengths you and Emerje would go to prove a point :lol:

Sometimes you just feel the urge to make a point. But at least until the next comic or Sakamoto himself chimes in I'm going to put my side of the debate to rest. Not conceding or anything, it's just clear that we aren't going to change each other's minds.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Munkky » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:16 pm

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
I wasn't planning to buy Baldigus, I already have the Hasbro versions of the Combaticons and I'm very happy with them, but I will admit the set looks really good, and the Commandos do have a bit of nostalgia value for me because Ro-Tor and Movor were my first ever Decepticon toys (this was The EARLY 2000'S before I knew anything about G1, I was only familiar with Beast Wars, Beast Machines and RID 2001 at that point, so to me Decepticons were a new exciting thing). With that being said, Megatronia will probably still be the last Combiner I buy.

As for the comic, I think the twist of Galvatron being the the Car Robots Galvatron II wasn't necessary, it just screws up the continuity. However the coffee milk line on the first page did make me laugh.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:20 pm

Munkky wrote:As for the comic, I think the twist of Galvatron being the the Car Robots Galvatron II
That's not who Galvatron II is.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Emerje » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:22 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Sabrblade wrote:
Munkky wrote:As for the comic, I think the twist of Galvatron being the the Car Robots Galvatron II
That's not who Galvatron II is.

I just knew you'd post before I could so I refreshed the page first. :lol:

This is Galvatron II.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Firepower: 3

Postby william-james88 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:55 pm

Sabrblade wrote:

Car Robots, you mean. Car Robots is part of the Japanese G1 timeline, but the English RiD version is still its own non-G1 series. The English translation just went with the English names instead (save for Brave Maximus and Fire Convoy).

Interesting how the change of language/script makes a TF show a completely different thing. Like how the Unicron Trilogy is only a Hasbro thing. In Japan, Galaxy Force (Cybertron) is it's own independent continuity and not related to SuperLink (Energon).

william-james88
News Staff

Re: New Images of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Baldigus / Ruination

Postby Optimum Supreme » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:44 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Dr Va'al wrote:While this may not be part of the big Roller argument of 2016, the official Twitter account for Takara Tomy Transformers is informing its Japanese customers that Unite Warriors UW-EX Baldigus / Ruination is closer to preorder than ever, with 28th November being its TakaraTomyMall date. For the rest of us, here's a pretty picture of the combined redeco of Bruticus, including gold paint and new faction symbol!

Oh man... wish I had the spare dough for that so much.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby Kurona » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:06 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Interesting how the change of language/script makes a TF show a completely different thing. Like how the Unicron Trilogy is only a Hasbro thing. In Japan, Galaxy Force (Cybertron) is it's own independent continuity and not related to SuperLink (Energon).

Galaxy Force was initially it's own independent continuity, but then halfway through they decided to mirror what Hasbro was doing for some reason and quickly hash it into being connected to Micron Legend/Super Link.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:39 pm

News to me.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:37 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:

You can kinda blame FunPub for that. They put RiD in its own cluster (Viron), separate from G1 (Primax) without considering what TakaraTomy might do. It's quite possible that Takara has always considered Car Robots to be part of G1, and that their first proper reboot is Micron Legend (aka our Armada).

If that's the case, would that mean Hasbro jumped the gun? :shock:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Kurona » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:49 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

You can kinda blame FunPub for that. They put RiD in its own cluster (Viron), separate from G1 (Primax) without considering what TakaraTomy might do. It's quite possible that Takara has always considered Car Robots to be part of G1, and that their first proper reboot is Micron Legend (aka our Armada).

To be fair, it's not like it fits comfortably into G1. It takes place in 2000 even though all sources at the time indicated the G1 Season 1/2 Autobots and Decepticons should be there (it took this comic to finally give an explanation), people are shocked at the appearance of transforming robots even though they've dealt with that for the last decade and a half, it's a bit bizarre that Brave Maximus, the Commandos etc all look exactly like other characters sans colours; and in the dub especially there's characters like Optimus Prime, Prowl, Megatron and Fortress Maximus who are... well... explicitly sharing names with important characters from G1. And there's absolutely no indication in the show or whatever that this is a part of G1 at all.
It can technically work but it took a lot of later explanation; one can easily see why someone could see this as a completely new continuity. Hell, I'd argue that at the time of each show's airing, it being in the G1 timeline would be as plausible as Armada fitting into the G1 timeline.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:40 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

The Viron thing came from the AllSpark Almanac II book first before Fun Pub started using the Viron term. The book was written by Jim Sorenson (and Bill Forster), who has done and still does TF work for Fun Pub. At the time that Car Robots and RiD 2001 were airing on TV, Jim was living in Japan back then (as he's mentioned to folks a few times on another board) and, according to him, the Japanese originally did not view Car Robots as part of the JG1 cartoon timeline, instead seeing it as a reboot series.

However, in my own watching of the Japanese Car Robots cartoon in recent years, I noticed that there were some elements in the cartoon's Japanese version that seemed like attempts to tie the Car Robots cartoon with the other Transformers cartoons that had come before it in Japan (such as Fire Convoy possessing an Energon Matrix like the JBW Maximal leaders, and Vector Sigma being treated as the "god" of Cybertron like in Beast Wars Neo). But, a lot of these elements were either so vague or so unexplored that I suspect many Japanese fans at the time of the show's airing didn't seem to catch on to these elements' importance, and either ignored them or just took them as fanwank nods instead of continuity points, as the Japanese fans were very much surprised to see Car Robots be considered part of the JG1 timeline, according to Jim.

When I had my big Japanese continuity talk with Hayato Sakamoto at BotCon this year I learned that he was one of the people involved with making the big JG1 cartoon timeline that officially declared Car Robots to have been part of that timeline, and when I asked him about why Car Robots had been included, one of the reasons was because of RobotMasters Wreck Hook indeed being an amnesiac Car Robots Wrecker Hook (and the RobotMasters line consisted entirely of Primax character toys, with Double Face possibly being the lone exception), and that Brave Maximus showed up in RobotMaster as well (in his having returned to Earth after the Car Robots cartoon), and that the 2004 e-HOBBY G1 GoBots set toy bio said that when the GoBots in the set came to the Transformers universe (referring the Japanese G1 universe) their technology was used to create the Spychangers (and back in 2004, the only Spychangers that existed in Japanese TF lore were the Car Robots ones).

So maybe Takara might have possibly had it in the back of their minds to make Car Robots be a Primax series all along, but because of how little obvious effort was put into their actually doing so when the show was airing in Japan, the Japanese fandom didn't see it that way and saw its later inclusion in the JG1 timeline as a retcon (so says Jim).

And because any attempts to tie Car Robots back in with its predecessors were so subtle, both Hasbro and Saban were able to completely miss or ignore Car Robots' little continuity elements entirely, and succeeded in dubbing RiD 2001 as the first rebooted non-Primax cartoon, seemingly unaware of any G1 relation the show may or may not have had in its Japanese version at the time.

Kurona wrote:To be fair, it's not like it fits comfortably into G1. It takes place in 2000 even though all sources at the time indicated the G1 Season 1/2 Autobots and Decepticons should be there (it took this comic to finally give an explanation),
The explanation for the G1 seaons 1-2 characters' absence came originally from the big JG1 timeline of 2006/2007, which used The Battle of the Star Gate manga (awesome series, btw) to explain their absence. This Baldigus comic simply reiterates it.

Kurona wrote:people are shocked at the appearance of transforming robots even though they've dealt with that for the last decade and a half,
I kinda feel a lot of this shock was mostly circumstantial. In some cases, they were shocked by there mere appearance of the robots since they simply weren't expecting to see them pop up before them. Other times, the shock came from the surprise appearances of the Destrongers, whom the humans knew to be scared of. And in some other cases, there were humans who did know of the robots, as episode 3 had some train operators immediately recognize Fire Convoy as an ally.

Kurona wrote:it's a bit bizarre that Brave Maximus, the Commandos etc all look exactly like other characters sans colours;
Not quite. As this series took place in 2000, Fortress Maximus hadn't shown up yet, and none of the Car Robots Autobots or Destrongers even knew of Brave Maximus at first (the dub changed this so that everyone instantly knew who and what RiD Fort Max was). And the Combatrons may have been redecos of the G1 Combaticons, but their cartoon models were drastically different from each other. And, since the Car Robots cast originally all came from the future, did any of them even know or know of the G1 Combaticons?

Kurona wrote:and in the dub especially there's characters like Optimus Prime, Prowl, Megatron and Fortress Maximus who are... well... explicitly sharing names with important characters from G1.
Well, that's the dub. It can get away with that by its being a non-G1 continuity.

Kurona wrote:And there's absolutely no indication in the show or whatever that this is a part of G1 at all.
Like I said to JelZe above, there were some continuity elements in the original Car Robots version, but that they were so subtle may them easy for people to overlook.

Although, ironically, the RiD dub had a ton of G1/BW/BM references in it (many more than the original Car Robots version, and far more noticeable than those in Car Robots) that were enough to send the English-speaking fandom of the time (such as those on the old alt.toys.transformers Usenet newsgroup) into a frenzy with people futilely trying to figure out how the dub could fit into G1 continuity before coming to understand how the concept of a reboot series worked. :P

Kurona wrote:It can technically work but it took a lot of later explanation; one can easily see why someone could see this as a completely new continuity. Hell, I'd argue that at the time of each show's airing, it being in the G1 timeline would be as plausible as Armada fitting into the G1 timeline.
I think you mean as "implausible". ;)

At the very least, the G1 cartoon had that huge gap between 1985 and 2005 to slot things like Car Robots into. But it sure is a good thing for Car Robots' sake that its characters all ended up originating from the future, and that the later-published Battle of the Star Gate manga offered an opening for Car Robots to slip in to the timeline with little-to-no intrusion. :PEACE:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Coptur » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:16 am

I actually thought there was a cast iron character connection between Car Robots/RID & G1.

The character Auggie Cahnay!!! but shot myself down as Auggie Cahnay only appears in RID & G1 (US & Jap). The 'Auggie Cahnay' character in Car Robots was actually called Goldberg :-(

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Auggie_Cahnay_(RID)
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Auggie_Cahnay_(G1)
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby william-james88 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:23 am

I know Sabr hates this theory, but its another way of looking at a joint continuity. Protoman has said that Car Robots is G1 but in the future. FAAAAAR future. So g1 happened and then after that we got Beast Wars right? In the Japanese Beast Wars show, they stay in the future (unlike Beast Wars which goes to the past) and they go to earth. So we get an idea of what future earth looks like, and its baren. It looks a lot like primitive earth. The theory is that, in a cyclicle nature, humans rose up again from this primitive future to once again become industry savy so that they can end up in a setting which looks like the year 2000 (their year 2000). Which is where Car Robots takes place. And that makes sense when you look that car robots uses both g1 and Beast Wars models, meaning that it can only take place after both exist.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Kurona » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 am

william-james88 wrote:I know Sabr hates this theory, but its another way of looking at a joint continuity. Protoman has said that Car Robots is G1 but in the future. FAAAAAR future. So g1 happened and then after that we got Beast Wars right? In the Japanese Beast Wars show, they stay in the future (unlike Beast Wars which goes to the past) and they go to earth. So we get an idea of what future earth looks like, and its baren. It looks a lot like primitive earth. The theory is that, in a cyclicle nature, humans rose up again from this primitive future to once again become industry savy so that they can end up in a setting which looks like the year 2000 (their year 2000). Which is where Car Robots takes place. And that makes sense when you look that car robots uses both g1 and Beast Wars models, meaning that it can only take place after both exist.

Car Robots is stated to take place in 2000. And in this very comic it's stated to take place specifically during a time between Season 2 and the Movie where the G1 Autobots and Decepticons were damaged from fighting. So...
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #37 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM456 2A (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #20 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR230038 1A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JAN210504 4A (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 2RI (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 DEC200471 3B (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #2 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Decepticon cover"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr B Soundwave Image Comics 2023 (CA) Howard 240210A"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #35 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210494 35RI (CA) Gauntt (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #35 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #12 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210460 12RI (CA) Jones"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM323 6E (CA) Quinones"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 240317B"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 JUN238041 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 2nd ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON