This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW Transformers: Combiner Wars - The Transformers and Windblade

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Transformers: Combiner Wars - The Transformers and Windblade

Postby Deadput » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
shockblast2 wrote:"There are Transformers who are inherently male and inherently female"

One of the most MORONIC statements I have ever heard from the lips of a human being in general. Robots do not have penises or vaginas, nor do they breed. This ideology just totally baffles me. Nothing more than an excuse to a) add tits to a robots to draw in teenage hormone machines and b) to try to insultingly draw in female Transformer fans for more revenue. Like they never liked the Transformers before Windblade was defecated out of the minds of "transformers fans".

This post right here is some of the most pathetic amounts of fan rage I have ever seen.

I suck at making arguments but you sir baffle me in measures beyond disbelieve.

Not saying you have to like it but the reason your getting angry is just pointing fingers and making up bull based on your opinion.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Deadput » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:16 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Randomhero wrote:All this complaining and yet the only thing I took from this whole interview is Scoop has the enigma of combination and has brought it to Starscream. Well now we know how issue 39 ends.

Why the hell does Scoop support Starscream again cause I can't remember besides something to do with a prophecy?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Peridot » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:30 pm

Motto: "The sea, it calls to me!"
Weapon: High-Energy Laser Rifle
shockblast2 wrote:"There are Transformers who are inherently male and inherently female"

One of the most MORONIC statements I have ever heard from the lips of a human being in general. Robots do not have penises or vaginas, nor do they breed. This ideology just totally baffles me. Nothing more than an excuse to a) add tits to a robots to draw in teenage hormone machines and b) to try to insultingly draw in female Transformer fans for more revenue. Like they never liked the Transformers before Windblade was defecated out of the minds of "transformers fans".

Claiming that the existence of female Transformers at all, no matter how unsexualized, is solely meant for male teenagers says a lot more about you and your maturity level than it does IDW. Like, do "female" and "woman" automatically mean gratuitous T&A to you? WTH, dude.
And it's not an insult to female fans. It's embracing us and acknowledging us as part of the fandom, which is really great!
I also find it funny that the only time you defend female fans is when their cause just happens to run into your entitlement. It's like FOX News defending gay gun owners. You don't actually care about us. You're using us as a prop to legitimize your complaints.
Peridot
Combiner
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Randomhero » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:17 pm

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:All this complaining and yet the only thing I took from this whole interview is Scoop has the enigma of combination and has brought it to Starscream. Well now we know how issue 39 ends.

Why the hell does Scoop support Starscream again cause I can't remember besides something to do with a prophecy?

Scoop is just a messed up dude. Probably sides with him the same reason Rattrap does, everyone has an angle
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby weebot17 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:22 pm

Aww... I was hoping for a Junkion combiner
weebot17
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Watch weebot17 on YouTube

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:25 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Randomhero wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:

Scoop is just a messed up dude. Probably sides with him the same reason Rattrap does, everyone has an angle

Scoop's like the cybertronian equivalent of a bible thumper. Scoop still believes in Starscream's Primus-designated stature.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Courage: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Va'al » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:49 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"

There are ways of disagreeing with points made by other fans, users, posters, creators and people in general. Yours above is an example of how that should not be done.

I would appreciate, as a user and moderator, if you refrained from insulting fans, creators and anyone who is engaging in the discussion by sweeping us all under the term moronic, considering our efforts a 'defecation', and trivialising a part of the fandom in the same sentence. Thank you.

This applies to everyone in the thread. There will be no personal attacks, as stated clearly by the rules (and as the basics of common decency and civility dictate). Any further iterations of this behaviour will result in a warning for the perpetrators.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby steve2275 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:43 pm

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
like i said at cbr
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... y-amp-More

eh i dont care
i just buy em
and watch prime whoop ass
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
City Commander
Watch steve2275 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 2
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby padfoo » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:44 pm

Weapon: Concussion Cannon
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Another super racist shocker, Optimus Prime he sounds like a white guy from canada; i think that might be because, last time I checked; Peter Cullen is a white dude from Quebec :-$

Also trans gender people, or any person of the like, they people too.

Again, trying to gloss over your ideology with silly comparisons will not hide the fact that you are making racist statements.

A black guy sounds like a black guy; a white guy sounding like a white guy; and people are people. Look is it putting people in boxes? yeah; but it's true, the same way a mexican guy, likeums myself; sounds like a mexican guy.

Wow, people don't sound a particular way because of the color of their skin. It has to do with a whole host of things that I really don't want to get into, such as socioeconomic status, culture....... Transformers were always given certain voice types and accents because they were cool. It was never meant to be a reflection of human society where everyone is in a box.
I love Transformers because they are so alien, and different. You could have a character with only a glowing red dot on a head and one arm talking to another guy who also transforms into a gun who has a full face with two hands and they all work together.
I think we all need to remember the things that make this brand so enduring and fun and one of those has always been diversity. I just want more great stories and awesome toys and hopefully this news will bring more of both. :CON:
padfoo
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:39 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
shockblast2 wrote:Grrr new ideas different things nerd rage it's not real Transformers ragh

Hey man, if I give you a crazy straw, can you go suck the joy out of some other fandom? Try Power Rangers.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:46 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
padfoo wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Another super racist shocker, Optimus Prime he sounds like a white guy from canada; i think that might be because, last time I checked; Peter Cullen is a white dude from Quebec :-$

Also trans gender people, or any person of the like, they people too.

Again, trying to gloss over your ideology with silly comparisons will not hide the fact that you are making racist statements.

A black guy sounds like a black guy; a white guy sounding like a white guy; and people are people. Look is it putting people in boxes? yeah; but it's true, the same way a mexican guy, likeums myself; sounds like a mexican guy.

Wow, people don't sound a particular way because of the color of their skin. It has to do with a whole host of things that I really don't want to get into, such as socioeconomic status, culture....... Transformers were always given certain voice types and accents because they were cool. It was never meant to be a reflection of human society where everyone is in a box.
I love Transformers because they are so alien, and different. You could have a character with only a glowing red dot on a head and one arm talking to another guy who also transforms into a gun who has a full face with two hands and they all work together.
I think we all need to remember the things that make this brand so enduring and fun and one of those has always been diversity. I just want more great stories and awesome toys and hopefully this news will bring more of both. :CON:

I'ght i'll let you on to a secrety secret; i'm trying to piss off Shockblast by bringing race into this seeing as he's the warrior for social justice. I.E i'm trying to be a dick :-$
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Courage: 3

Postby Stumpybot » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:44 am

Motto: "If you dont say what you mean, you can never mean what you say"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I'ght i'll let you on to a secrety secret; i'm trying to piss off Shockblast by bringing race into this seeing as he's the warrior for social justice. I.E i'm trying to be a dick :-$

Ive got to be honest, Id given up with interacting on any level with this fandom outside my friends, but then this subject popped up...

Personally, I applaud your efforts, thank you.

Sadly some of the other comments here have been so insane I cant believe some of you people exist in the real world.

Personally, I dont care if its female or male, it will be something NEW, so Im fine with it. Combiner wars has entertained me to the point i will support it to the conclusion. And to hell with the people that think it should pump out nothing but G1 accurate combiners one after another with unique molds all round. They have no clue.

But, inspired by Fox news and their false reporting, I would like to throw this in as my 2 cents.

Transformers have no gender

FALSE. It varies from continuity to continuity but there are a LOT of females dotted through the franchise.

This is all part of some kind of feminist agenda

FALSE. I have no words for the dumb.

99.9999999999999% of transformer fans are male

FALSE. theres plenty, and i mean plenty, of women of all ages, they just dont shout their gender from the rooftops every time they post.

This will ruin transformers with its fanwank, equal opportunities propaganda...

FALSE. If this appears in comics for more than an issue I'll be shocked.

Transformers have no child stage (or contextual equivalent)

FALSE. Both Beast Wars, original RID and Animated alone disprove that

I understand that some people round this fandom are just wilfully under educated on the history of the franchise, and that some get SO WORKED UP that they blow things out of all proportion and that is truly sad. But some fans arent wired up the same way and that is ok, you cant reason with them, you cant explain that after 30 years a franchise must evolve, that subtle nuance is sometimes a nice change to BANGBANGSHOOTYEXPLODINGROBOTS!!!!!! Or that G1 was 3 decades ago, stands proud but what happens now in IDW is not raping the franchise or the fans. In fact I dare one of them to make such an argument to a rape victim (sorry, makes me sick when people us that term).

As for women and other ethinic backgrounds in the franchise, its called diversity, its been there since day 1, this is just a new directionwe may take, you may enjoy it, but let it happen, its good for you and its good for others, and if you dont like it, if it offends you so bad... walk away and ignore it. I know you think you cant, but you can.

Theres a tumblr page a friend recently showed me some snippets from fans debating this issue, its truly sad. Moderately horrifying. And we, as a community, need to grow up.

Whatever you own private 'head canon' is, its yours, but transformers arent real, the established fiction can evolve, y'all need to appreciate or ignore, there is no debate needed on that subject.
Stumpybot
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Buy from Stumpybot on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 3
Firepower: 9

Postby Optimizzy » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:53 pm

Motto: "One look at me and you're lost."
Weapon: Requiem Blaster
Metro Prime wrote:
And it's not an insult to female fans. It's embracing us and acknowledging us as part of the fandom, which is really great!

this^
I have been into transformers since 1984.
While I love G1 I also love new innovations and takes on the characters.
I prefer official Hasbro releases of stuff for the most part
I'm not a huge fan of Japanese original Transformers media or designs.
It's easier for me to say which are my LEAST favorite toy lines: Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise.
TFCon List: Classics Skywarp, General Optimus, BW Airrazor, Transmetal Tarantulus, Alternity Prime, Fire Convoy
Optimizzy
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Courage: 8
Skill: 6

Postby snavej » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:48 pm

Motto: "Follow your instincts and your common sense."
That_Guy wrote:Looking at the humanistic part of the storyline seems they're adding in topics that are running rampant today. Interesting to see another being mirror our current issues. Also noticed 13 colonies. Hmmmmmmm what started out as 13 colonies that had a large country gives orders from a far thag is currently having issues similar to cybertroon. Or am I reading too much into it? :-?

Britain and the USA.
Some say there were 13 tribes of ancient Israel.
Battlestar Galactica also had 13 colonies. ;)
snavej
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Small starship - able to traverse entire universe.
Speed: 3
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Va'al » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:03 pm

The current use of 13 in Transformers fiction is, however, linked to the Thirteen Primes, as first seen in the Aligned continuity.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby That_Guy » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:08 pm

Weapon: Energon Cutlass
Va'al wrote:The current use of 13 in Transformers fiction is, however, linked to the Thirteen Primes, as first seen in the Aligned continuity.

I.E. I looked too much into it, can't believe I forgot about that. :BANG_HEAD:
That_Guy
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

IDW Transformers: Combiner Wars - A Livio Ramondelli Ongoing Insight

Postby Va'al » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:58 am

IDW Transformers artist and a fan of fans Livio Ramondelli has started a new thread over on the IDW message boards, specifically addressing questions that anyone might have about the upcoming Combiner Wars comics event (and his past work on Punishment, Primacy and more). The thread will be the only way of fielding those questions and answers, but we've collected below some of the major points to be expected from the Transformers/Windblade crossover. Head over to the IDW boards to ask your own and find out more!

Hey everyone!

With The Combiner Wars about to begin, I thought I'd open a thread here where I can comment and answer any questions you might have. This will be the only thread that I'll be checking, so if you've got a question for me please post it here!

When a new issue comes out, this thread will officially enter into all-out spoilers for that issue and I'll speak freely about it. But until then, I'll do my best to refrain from anything spoilerish. Also, feel free to ask any lingering questions you might have about Primacy or anything else I've worked on.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone again!

-Livio

Points so far:

• There is a bit of an explanation for Menasor looking different. The Stunticons roster has changed, slightly. One new member. Also- it's been so long since we've seen Menasor, and he's basically being created by a completely different source than last time, that I think it makes sense that he might look a bit different.
  • There's no Galvatronus in Combiner Wars, nor are Galvatron or Cyclonus a part of it. I don't know if something is coming with them in the aftermath, but as for right now they are not part of the main six part Combiner Wars story.
  • Aside from a brief cameo, the Lost Light doesn't appear in Combiner Wars. Haven't seen that solicit, but it probably refers to something after.
  • There's one more [Combiner other than Menasor, Devastator, Defensor and Superion], but I can't say who it is yet.
  • Starscream is a big part of it, but there are a lot of different agendas at play. Prowl is also a gigantic part of it. And a gigantic threat.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:35 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
The news of prowl as a gigantic threat pleases me as does the news that cyclonus doesn't combine in this arc at least (maybe he's from GI Joe Transformers mini series)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Yweggo » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:06 am

Only one new member? So is it Offroad replacing Wildrider with Blackjack being part of Motormaster? Or is Wildrider still part of the team and Blackjack is the new guy? OR is Offroad Wildrider's new body (and Blackjack is still the new guy?

Personally I'm leaning towards the first option based on the cover art we've seen so far.
Primus apotheosis is my new favorite thing.
Yweggo
Minibot

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:58 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
I just hope Starscream can finally be a badass.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Speed: 4
Skill: 9

Postby Va'al » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:25 am

Ironhidensh wrote:I just hope Starscream can finally be a badass.

We was really quite good in Windblade #4! :D
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Sneak Peek - IDW The Transformers #39 Combiner Wars: Opening Salvo iTunes Preview

Postby Va'al » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:57 am

As is by now customary, we have a very brief preview of the first issue of IDW Publishing's Combiner Wars event, via iTunes thanks to Mariel Romero, which takes place in The Transformers #39: Opening Salvo! Check out the pages by Livio Ramondelli below, which we have ancountered already in the sneak peeks we got previously. Are you ready for this storyline?

OPENING SALVO! The Autobots and Decepticons' uneasy peace is threatened by the flames of war! STARSCREAM -- ruler of CYBERTRON -- makes contact with WINDBLADE’S homeworld -- and the only defense against a new CYBERTRONIAN EMPIRE are COMBINERS -- multiple CYBERTRONIANS forming together into huge, dangerous forms! STARSCREAM’s scheming collides with WINDBLADE’s past! OPTIMUS PRIME takes control! Who will be the first Combiner to strike? Continues in this month’s TRANSFORMERS: WINDBLADE -- COMBINER WARS #1

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby steve2275 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:05 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
cant wait till next week
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
City Commander
Watch steve2275 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 2
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby TimothyR » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:26 am

man.. it would be super cool if voyager prime actually looked like that rather than a glorified fisher price toy.
TimothyR
Targetmaster

Postby Ironhidensh » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:44 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Va'al wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:I just hope Starscream can finally be a badass.

We was really quite good in Windblade #4! :D

Windblade is one of the few items left on my list to catch up on.

And yes, the voyager CW prime figure is quite the letdown. :-(
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Speed: 4
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RUSTY VON CLEAVE Transformers BotBots Series 4 Wilderness Troop Hasbro 2020 axe"
RUSTY VON CLEAVE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIZZY BONES Transformers BotBots Series 2 Music Mob 2019 maraca"
DIZZY BONES Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DISASTER MASTER Transformers BotBots Series 4 Wilderness Troop Hasbro 2020 tent"
DISASTER MASTER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BEMYNE Transformers BotBots Series 4 Season Greeters Hasbro 2020"
BEMYNE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TREND BLEND Transformers BotBots Series 3 Fresh Squeezes smoothie drink 2019"
TREND BLEND Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPUD MUFFIN Transformers BotBots Series 1 Greaser Gang French Fries 2018 Hasbro"
SPUD MUFFIN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATTERHEAD Transformers BotBots Series 3 Music Mob drumset drum kit 2019 Hasbro"
BATTERHEAD Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LOUDSY Transformers BotBots Series 3 Music Mob sound speaker 2019 Hasbro"
LOUDSY Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PEARY PECULIAR Transformers BotBots Series 4 Fresh Squeezes Hasbro 2020"
PEARY PECULIAR Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMORE N' MORE Transformers BotBots Series 4 Sugar Shocks Hasbro 2020 s'mores"
SMORE N' MORE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHOC-O-LAWLESS Transformers BotBots Series 3 Sugar Shocks 2019 Chocolate Sauce"
CHOC-O-LAWLESS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LUNCHADOR Transformers BotBots Series 4 Los Deliciosos Hasbro 2020 tamale"
LUNCHADOR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATTLE FOR ENERGON Transformers Kre-o set Optimus Prime + Megatron 2012 New"
BATTLE FOR ENERGON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAL CONTENT Transformers BotBots Series 3 jock squad 2019 Hasbro"
MAL CONTENT Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON