This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW Transformers: Combiner Wars - The Transformers and Windblade

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Transformers: Combiner Wars - The Transformers and Windblade

Postby Coptur » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:32 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:
ScottyP wrote:You Alpha Bravo haters take your Quickslinger toys and be happy already. >:oP

I'm sorry, I really am, but the idea of a helicopter keeping up with a team of jets is just ridiculous. I just can't comprehend how the editors have let this be, or how Hasbro has signed off on it. :BANG_HEAD:

sooo you never complained about Blades leaving the entire Protectobots behind, the stunticons speeding off and leaving motormaster in the dust, blast off always arriving first to every battle scene, snaptrap paddling along whilst the other seacons finish the fight before he's even gotten halfway....

you sir are illogical

or how about the trainbots being limited to how they get anywhere
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:36 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Coptur wrote:...how about the trainbots being limited to how they get anywhere

:lol:

Stupid trains.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby Wheeljack808 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:23 pm

Well I do see your point (and this isn't an argument for or against the existence of Alpha Bravo) at the end of the day its about minimum velocity rather than maximum. Could the other jets fly slow enough to fly with Alpha Bravo? Probably. Could Blades stay in formation with the Protectobots and stay in flight? Absolutely. Would the other Stunticons stay with Motormaster rather than driving ahead of him? DEFINITELY! (Would you want someone that mean to be behind you?) With Blast Off you have a point but then he's a shuttle and that's already pretty silly when you think about it. As for Snaptrap again you are correct but his bio does list him as being quite slow and that he's never needed his speed to begin with. Just because they CAN go much faster than their teammates doesn't mean they always do.

As for the trainbots....eh I agree but I dunno, maybe they deploy wheels when they're off the tracks or something?
Wheeljack808
Micromaster

Postby Optimizzy » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:39 pm

Motto: "One look at me and you're lost."
Weapon: Requiem Blaster
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
Coptur wrote:...how about the trainbots being limited to how they get anywhere

:lol:

Stupid trains.

Pffft. Trains :roll:
I have been into transformers since 1984.
While I love G1 I also love new innovations and takes on the characters.
I prefer official Hasbro releases of stuff for the most part
I'm not a huge fan of Japanese original Transformers media or designs.
It's easier for me to say which are my LEAST favorite toy lines: Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise.
TFCon List: Classics Skywarp, General Optimus, BW Airrazor, Transmetal Tarantulus, Alternity Prime, Fire Convoy
Optimizzy
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Shuttershock » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:45 pm

Wheeljack808 wrote:After reading opening salvo I gotta say that this line of comics is gonna be REALLY cool. I love how they seem to take a lot of elements from other transformers series and connect them together here....sort of like they're COMBINING them. LOL sorry had to do it.

I mean rattrap is here (beast wars)
Starscream is in his Armada form (or at least closer to it)
Story elements from Re-Generation One can be seen here or there.

It's super cool. I also love seeing Optimus's interactions with Starscream as the "leader" of Cybertron. Kind of like the relationship Thor has with Loki. I will trust you for now, but step out of line and you will be dead SO fast. LOL

I can't wait to see where this series goes.

I think it's funny that, paradoxically, Optimus is hamstrung by his own values. He's beholden to the will of the people and their choices, but they chose Starscream who is ever duplicitous and self-serving. Yet he can't intervene and choose who gains power, or he'd be elevating his will over everyone else. And Starscream knows it.
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Postby 1984forever » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:59 pm

Can we stop with the Alpha Bravo crap already? He was never an original Aerialbot. Hasbro admitted he was a mistake (kind of) when they were talking about Dragstrip and Air raid being in the wrong waves.

With the exception of Alpha Bravo not having a personality, Windblade #1 was great. The writing and art were top notch. The book made me want to buy both combiners. But in the end the book is stil a failure for using bland made up characters alongside corny creations like Hot shot and Windblade.
1984forever
Targetmaster

Postby prjkt » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:32 pm

Motto: "What'd I miss?"
Weapon: Laser Pistol
RevTibe wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:First off, there is no physical way Rodimus could've given Prime his half of the Matrix. So it's not that. It's possible that it could be Bumblebee's half, as we havn't actually seen that one since "Death of Optimus Prime".

Ok, so in this issue he has the whole darn thing. It's even referred to as the hilt of the Star Saber (the blade, not the 'bot), meaning it couldn't just be half. There has to be something I missed, because this just isn't normal for John "Continuity" Barber.
The crystal core was split in half, one given to Bumblebee, one to Rodimus. As of Opening Salvo, we see that Optimus has placed Bumblebee's half of the crystal core back into the complete "Container".

at least on the digital version, after close inspection, it only looks like half a sphere is glowing
prjkt
Headmaster Jr

Postby durroth » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:21 pm

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
Where he is going to get the other half from, we can only guess. Since it's gone.
durroth
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby Ironhidensh » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:26 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Coptur wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
ScottyP wrote:You Alpha Bravo haters take your Quickslinger toys and be happy already. >:oP

I'm sorry, I really am, but the idea of a helicopter keeping up with a team of jets is just ridiculous. I just can't comprehend how the editors have let this be, or how Hasbro has signed off on it. :BANG_HEAD:

sooo you never complained about Blades leaving the entire Protectobots behind, the stunticons speeding off and leaving motormaster in the dust, blast off always arriving first to every battle scene, snaptrap paddling along whilst the other seacons finish the fight before he's even gotten halfway....

you sir are illogical

or how about the trainbots being limited to how they get anywhere

I'm a 35 year old happily married father of 2 awesome little boys. I have a job, 401k, mortgage, and a minivan. My biggest purchase last year was a cub cadet riding lawn tractor, and I was super stoked about it.
All that and I spend time on the Internet talking about toys from the '80s.

My point? Where does logic play into any of this? :D
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:33 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Aw man, not even starscream would consider Ma-chine Wars starscream for a body; I love that figure.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Courage: 3

Postby highburn » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:38 pm

Motto: ""I draw things, I color things, sometimes I go out in public.""
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
You know I’m going to finally throw my name in this fight over the new combiner limb guys. A truck and a helicopter are the breaking points in the suspension of disbelief... in a world of giant robots that turn into things, for disguises, LIKE DINOSAURS! You know if you really want a breaking point...go all the way back to 1984 and watch the first season of G1. Nearly every human wore the same clothes and hard hats. Do you drive a truck? Blue jeans, yellow boots, gray shirt, and a hard hat. Work in McDonalds? Blue jeans, yellow boots, gray shirt, and a hard hat. Really??? That should have done it for you.

Now if you will excuse me I have to go put on my exo-suit transform and drive back to imagination land were the toys came from....TOYS.

SIGNED:
A VERY PROUD LARGE MAN CHILD WHO OWNS A LOT OF ACTION FIGURES (TOYS!!!!!)

P.S. ACTION FIGURES; see toys that were once designed for children that have been updated for adult children to gather dust in rooms and harken back to days of the owners youth that were happier times.
Things I won’t do:
Give you up
Let you down
Run around
Desert you
Make you cry
Say goodbye
Tell a lie
Hurt you
highburn
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Buy from highburn on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Coptur » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:46 pm

1984forever wrote:Can we stop with the Alpha Bravo crap already? He was never an original Aerialbot. Hasbro admitted he was a mistake (kind of) when they were talking about Dragstrip and Air raid being in the wrong waves.

With the exception of Alpha Bravo not having a personality, Windblade #1 was great. The writing and art were top notch. The book made me want to buy both combiners. But in the end the book is stil a failure for using bland made up characters alongside corny creations like Hot shot and Windblade.

Alpha Bravo is an Aerialbot for the new generation of transformer fans...so you're judging his character off of a few panels..bah :HEADHURTS:
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:01 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Coptur wrote:
1984forever wrote:Can we stop with the Alpha Bravo crap already? He was never an original Aerialbot. Hasbro admitted he was a mistake (kind of) when they were talking about Dragstrip and Air raid being in the wrong waves.

Alpha Bravo is an Aerialbot for the new generation of transformer fans...so you're judging his character off of a few panels..bah :HEADHURTS:

I agree with Coptur: Alpha Bravo may not be original, but many fans today do not follow G1 to the dot, and I'm perfectly ok with that. A helicopter adds new persona to a flying team, and I like the FoC Vortex idea of boost jets with folded rotors. The toy can do it too 8)
New characters add new elements to the lore too. Offroad, Rook, Alpha Bravo and whoever is to come for Bruticus and Computron will add new volume to the transformers as a whole, and I really like that. Don't like new characters? that's fine, we're all different. But I love new guys and gals. If there are millions of cybertronians, we have plenty of room to work with too. Not everyone needs to be the same old same old 50 or so characters.

P.S: I am a Live-action/Animated generation: I could have watched RiD and Unicron trilogy, but I didn't. Live-action hooked me, and I've now watched all the cartoons and read a ton of the comics, so I am perfectly ok with Both the old and the new. I really like IDW's direction, and I look forward for what's to come.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Optimizzy » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:11 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

P.S: I am a Live-action/Animated generation: I could have watched RiD and Unicron trilogy, but I didn't. Live-action hooked me, and I've now watched all the cartoons and read a ton of the comics, so I am perfectly ok with Both the old and the new. I really like IDW's direction, and I look forward for what's to come.

It looks like you just joined, so welcome!

I'm an old g1 guy. I've been a fan since then. Don't get me wrong, though, I pretty much have reasons to like all the iterations. I'm not a huge fan of the live-action movies (I like the first one) but I love animated. I think IDW is becoming my favorite iteration.
It's easier for me to say which are my LEAST favorite toy lines: Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise.
TFCon List: Classics Skywarp, General Optimus, BW Airrazor, Transmetal Tarantulus, Alternity Prime, Fire Convoy
Optimizzy
Headmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:29 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Optimizzy wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

It looks like you just joined, so welcome!

I'm an old g1 guy. I've been a fan since then. Don't get me wrong, though, I pretty much have reasons to like all the iterations. I'm not a huge fan of the live-action movies (I like the first one) but I love animated. I think IDW is becoming my favorite iteration.

Thank you! Yes, I am pretty new, but I've learned a lot in my 8 years.
I do really like the movies and the style they use, even if others don't. I like them; they're new and cool. I loved animated, and its storytelling is so much like Beast Wars. Unicron trilogy is unique, and Prime had awesome CGI and storytelling and lore. I really haven't found an iteration that I did not like, but I will say IDW is one of my favorites, especially MTMTE. I respect the olds and embrace the news, and that, in my opinion, is the key to truly enjoying a brand, past, present and future.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Firepower: 8

Postby MrBlack » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:54 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
ScottyP wrote:
Optimizzy wrote:just read it. Wow. pretty cool set up. I kinda like how religion is being handled in it. My only concern is that this religious viewpoint doesn't try to establish itself as the one true religion or something. Or the "TRUE" origin of the transformers. That happens sometimes. I like the different myths and stuff. I don't want to see too much Aligned in my IDWG1.

I'm with you on this. I think it's fantastic that they're drawing on some of that as a means to world-build their universe while using concepts that can pretty cleanly be re-used. The stuff with Caminus is so far very smart, and makes a ton of sense. Very interested to see where it keeps going!

Then again, the Aligned Universe (and the rest of them) was just created in MTMTE 38 when Perceptor disengaged the paradox locks, but maybe the 13 Primes thing predates that schism and is put in here to let us assume that the creation myth, or at least parts of it, may be "universal" throughout alternate realities/dimensions.

Actually, come to think of it, we're not supposed to think about it that hard. :lol:

Agreed. I'm a big fan of the way that the writers have been reusing good concepts from other continuities (Primus, the Thirteen) with new concepts (Primus begat Primus, the colonies, the Knights of Cybertron). I'm really eager to see where they take all of this.

In particular, I'm hoping beyond hope that they work in the coolest aspect of the Prime mythology, Unicron as Earth. I'm also hoping that some aspects of James Roberts' Eugenesis fan novel regarding the Quintessons make it into IDW continuity. I thought both of those were very bold departures from prior mythologies, and I would love to see them explored in more depth.
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Optimizzy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:43 am

MrBlack wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
Optimizzy wrote:just read it. Wow. pretty cool set up. I kinda like how religion is being handled in it. My only concern is that this religious viewpoint doesn't try to establish itself as the one true religion or something. Or the "TRUE" origin of the transformers. That happens sometimes. I like the different myths and stuff. I don't want to see too much Aligned in my IDWG1.

I'm with you on this. I think it's fantastic that they're drawing on some of that as a means to world-build their universe while using concepts that can pretty cleanly be re-used. The stuff with Caminus is so far very smart, and makes a ton of sense. Very interested to see where it keeps going!

Then again, the Aligned Universe (and the rest of them) was just created in MTMTE 38 when Perceptor disengaged the paradox locks, but maybe the 13 Primes thing predates that schism and is put in here to let us assume that the creation myth, or at least parts of it, may be "universal" throughout alternate realities/dimensions.

Actually, come to think of it, we're not supposed to think about it that hard. :lol:

Agreed. I'm a big fan of the way that the writers have been reusing good concepts from other continuities (Primus, the Thirteen) with new concepts (Primus begat Primus, the colonies, the Knights of Cybertron). I'm really eager to see where they take all of this.

In particular, I'm hoping beyond hope that they work in the coolest aspect of the Prime mythology, Unicron as Earth. I'm also hoping that some aspects of James Roberts' Eugenesis fan novel regarding the Quintessons make it into IDW continuity. I thought both of those were very bold departures from prior mythologies, and I would love to see them explored in more depth.

I hope they don't donthe unicorn as earth thing. I hated that actually.
Optimizzy
Headmaster

Postby King Kuuga » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:32 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
MrBlack wrote:In particular, I'm hoping beyond hope that they work in the coolest aspect of the Prime mythology, Unicron as Earth. I'm also hoping that some aspects of James Roberts' Eugenesis fan novel regarding the Quintessons make it into IDW continuity. I thought both of those were very bold departures from prior mythologies, and I would love to see them explored in more depth.

The problem with Unicron as Earth is that it guarantees we'll never see him transform and face off with the cybertronians in a big, epic battle because that would cause far too much destruction to the cultures of Earth.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby Flashwave » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:47 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
MrBlack wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

I'd really rather they didn't actually. It was kinda intriguing for the one time as "well, here's why the Transformers have been drawn to the planet, their Anti-Diety is here." But I refuse to accept that as Omniversal cannon and prefer to ignore it in my own headcannon, with the hope that it stays buried in Prime forever.

I'd say there's a chance for Quintessons though, given Roberts' past works making cameos. But I'm not fsmiliar with it.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby MrBlack » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:05 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
That Bot wrote:
MrBlack wrote:In particular, I'm hoping beyond hope that they work in the coolest aspect of the Prime mythology, Unicron as Earth. I'm also hoping that some aspects of James Roberts' Eugenesis fan novel regarding the Quintessons make it into IDW continuity. I thought both of those were very bold departures from prior mythologies, and I would love to see them explored in more depth.

The problem with Unicron as Earth is that it guarantees we'll never see him transform and face off with the cybertronians in a big, epic battle because that would cause far too much destruction to the cultures of Earth.

I ended up liking the concept because it actually explained WHY Earth has such import to the Cybertronian race.

It's true that we would never see Earth actually transform into Unicron, but there are more than a few ways around this. We already have precedent for Unicron's essence being able to leave his physical body (the original Marvel mythology and Prime). Just have him infect another planet in an attempt to free himself.
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:45 am

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
MrBlack wrote:
That Bot wrote:

I ended up liking the concept because it actually explained WHY Earth has such import to the Cybertronian race.

It's true that we would never see Earth actually transform into Unicron, but there are more than a few ways around this. We already have precedent for Unicron's essence being able to leave his physical body (the original Marvel mythology and Prime). Just have him infect another planet in an attempt to free himself.

we already have a couple of reasons Earth is important to Transformers. first, it was because Shockwave "randomly" selected it for Ore-13, AKA Ultra Energon. Then it was revealed that Shockwave sent it there because Alpha Trion just happened to be there hiding from something or other. The again it was revealed that A3 was there because the Enigma of Combination just happened to be there. And of course, who else should've sent it there other than Galvatron, who just happens to be the military commander of the Decepticons?
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8

Postby Optimizzy » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:49 pm

You know, Unicron could be Earth and have his "spiritual essence" transferred to a metal body at some point.

However, since the gods seem to be rather mythical in the IDWverse, I think the arguments is moot. Unicron will never be revealed unless it's the catalyst to some dark religion. Perhaps some zealots feel that earth represents Unicron and doesn't want anything to do with it perhaps? Unholy ground or whatever.
Optimizzy
Headmaster

Postby Crosscheck » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:35 am

Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
How much do you want to bet that the group of Autobots that Rodimus is sending to assist Prime is the members of the Protectobots?
Crosscheck
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Umbra » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:19 am

Crosscheck wrote:How much do you want to bet that the group of Autobots that Rodimus is sending to assist Prime is the members of the Protectobots?

Has to be, though why they would want to send away one of their medics given the trouble they get into, I have no idea.
Umbra
Micromaster

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:53 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
It's already been confirmed for a while that it was the protector bots, among others...
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Robots In Disguise 2023 New"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
SKIDS Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD END Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
DEAD END Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDERCRASH Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
BOULDERCRASH Trans ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON