This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW Transformers: Combiner Wars - The Transformers and Windblade

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Transformers: Combiner Wars - The Transformers and Windblade

Postby King Kuuga » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:32 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Rated X wrote:Why dont these combiner wars comics come with combiner wars deluxes ? Instead they insert old IDW stuff that has nothing to do with the figures. And to make it worse the pages are all mixed up with two or more totally different stories happening every other page. I dont even bother to read them.

Because Combiner Wars comics didn't exist when they packed the wave 1 and 2 toys, so they packed in the formation of Superion and Prowlestator, while the wave 3 toys focus on the Macguffin of Combination storyline that lead up to Combiner Wars.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby steve2275 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:34 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
pie-man wrote:
Rated X wrote:Why dont these combiner wars comics come with combiner wars deluxes ? Instead they insert old IDW stuff that has nothing to do with the figures. And to make it worse the pages are all mixed up with two or more totally different stories happening every other page. I dont even bother to read them.

I believe the wave 2 of deluxes contain the comics, instead of the trading card. But if I remember correctly, the comics are the lead-up to Combiner Wars (RID/TF issues that covers the search for the Enigma of Combination), rather than the current CW storyline.

Having gotten a hold of the Megatron & Bombshell cards, I agree that these are a lot cooler. The art is based on the Legends mobile game, and is fantastic. However, comics... no matter how crappy... could have been handed over to my 5-year son.

all true
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
City Commander
Watch steve2275 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 2
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby CrankyOldTruck » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:13 pm

Motto: ""Experience,lad... you should learn to appreciate it!""
Weapon: Old-Style Musket Laser
MrBlack wrote:
Killraven wrote:I really don't like that style the new artist uses. It's way too cartoony for me...it's going to be rough reading thru that on windblade if he is in fact the permanent new artist :(

She.

I think this jibes with Sarah Stone's style pretty well, and she is who I most associate with Windblade at this point. It is jarring after several issues of Livio's art, but I would still rather have this than another issue of stilted, muddy robot action.

I totally have to agree with this.
Windblade has been different from day 1 and that's one of the things I've enjoyed about the series. There is no confusion as to which book you are holding whereas the other two lines are a confused mess in terms of artwork and styles. Stone and Scott set out to make something different and they did it brilliantly and it irritates me greatly that, aside from a handful of us fans of their work, everyone else wants to radically change their styles into what has become a generic, muddled up, eye-jarring mess.
All I can say is that it brings me joy to see so many fans brought to some level of discomfort having to deal with a style that doesn't fit their selfish vision of what THEY think the TF universe should be.

But hey... just like horse-**** in a hurricane, opinions will fly and it will stink horribly all the way around.
I'm a cigar chomping, Energon guzzling, crotchety old bot that's tough as nails, two days older than dirt, can out grouch Ironhide, out-complain Huffer, leave Bluestreak speechless with a single glare and make Grimlock back down in a stare-off. If you're nice, and extremely lucky, I may only tell you to go blow it out your exhaust pipe!
CrankyOldTruck
Minibot
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5

Postby Killraven » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:18 pm

All I can say is that it brings me joy to see so many fans brought to some level of discomfort having to deal with a style that doesn't fit their selfish vision of what THEY think the TF universe should be.

Um, I don't think having a different opinion of art than you do makes me selfish in anyway. Like you, I like what I like and I dislike what I don't. I also don't recall saying my vision is what it should be. I prefer styles like Walt Simonson and early John Byrne, that is what I stated before. Maybe you should get off your high horse and be a little less insulting when you respond to others.
Killraven
Mini-Con

Postby jogunwarrior » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:27 pm

Whoa, that art is jarring. I am not a fan. I can't place exactly what it is, but I like my Transformers to look like they actually transform. I like the combiners when they look they are made up of individual robots, as opposed just a big multi-colored.
jogunwarrior
Fuzor

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:41 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
jogunwarrior wrote:Whoa, that art is jarring. I am not a fan. I can't place exactly what it is, but I like my Transformers to look like they actually transform. I like the combiners when they look they are made up of individual robots, as opposed just a big multi-colored.

This.
I was really looking forward to Sarah Stone to see her combiners. She makes them believable. These guys here don't look near as "combiner-ish". Maybe back in the regular art theyll look better, like if Defensor returns to the Lost Light with Milne and the others get some Griffith time. :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:56 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Definitely not a fan of the artwork here. Might suit something 'wacky' like Teen Titans but certainly not Transformers, or IDW's incarnation of it anyways.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby padfoo » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:31 pm

Weapon: Concussion Cannon
The combiners look like a bunch of people in cosplay, not good looking!
padfoo
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby MrBlack » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:53 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Interesting issue. I will say that Barber and Scott managed to defy my expectations regarding what this story would be, if not always in a good way.

I'll try not to make this too spoilery, but there is a big thing in the conclusion that really bothers me (on a character level, not a story-telling one).

I didn't quite expect the Prowl story to resolve the way it did, although in hindsight I don't think it could have ended any other way. I'm satisfied with that, and it shows Optimus's strength as a leader and an individual that things turned out the way they did.

I am a bit bothered by the political fallout of all of this. Having Starscream out of the picture when it comes to the planetary council is a positive thing, but the influence that Optimus is showing over the council concerns me. He claims to want a democracy, but then he allows himself to be recognized as a demi-god and uses his influence to fill the council with his lackeys. Sounds like something Starscream would do to me.

In the end, I am less satisfied with this than I was with Dark Cybertron. That story, at least, had a reason to exist in universe as opposed to just being a toy commercial. Barber did a solid lead up to this story in the ongoing series, but his careful plotting fell apart in the rush to cram as many combiners into this story as they could, no matter how illogical. The rampant coloring errors (Why are Optimus's head and limbs white in combiner mode? Why is Scoop suddenly green?) and general editorial goofs (See if you can spot Rook's head!) contributed to making this event the worst thing to come out of IDW since the series relaunch. The one positive thing to come out of Combiner Wars is that Barber and Scott have sown the seeds for a lot of potentially interesting stories. I hope that they have the room to develop these plots now that their big toy commercial event is over.
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Skill: 10+

IDW Transformers: Combiner Wars #5 - Windblade #3 Review

Postby Va'al » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:31 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Combiner Whaaa?
(Spoiler free-ish)

Synopsis
FINAL BATTLE! The last of the Combiners face off… but who is in control of the ultimate combiner? And who will emerge with the key to dominating the galaxy?

Could it be Swindle?

Story

The final chapter, more or less, of the IDW Transformers Combiner Wars Mairghread Scott/John Barber crossover arc, takes place in the third issue of the new Windblade ongoing, with Scott taking the lead on the writing once more, and dwelling a little further on what Combiners actually are, and the ever expanding universe of our favourite transforming robots.

But am in two minds..

I'll say this immediately - I am still pondering about this issue, for a number of reasons. I like Scott's writing, and the dialogue between the multiple characters (perhaps too many for one issue?) is sharp, well-paced and placed, and gives some good insights on them. The overall script, on the other hand, feels like it suffers from similar problems that affected the middle portion of the arc, and may again be due to the sheer number of sides, plots and stories it's trying to combine together under the event banner.

Think of the press!

What does emerge from it all, though, is Good Stuff: Starscream is a questionable, but also capable ruler after all, in his own way; Optimus is a good leader, but there is something uncomfortable about his influence; Prowl is still being used, by his own self and others, but may find peace eventually; the Camiens and their dynamics are shifting, slowly but surely, and we might see further friction - just to name a few repercussions on the IDWverse.

AND PUNCHING

Additionally, this ending (and the ending of the book itself, which is fabulous) leaves some extremely tantalising openings for what's to come in Windblade and The Transformers, for sure, and it does enough to show a more ominous side to characters who we'd think we'd be able to place on a political chessboard by now. And for that, it leads in nicely in what I hope the ongoings will develop - it's unfortunate that it feels attached to a wider story that could've done much more.

Art

The art took a surprise turn, and one that also still leaves mixed feelings, as the expected Sarah Stone saw instead two new artists take her place: Marcelo Ferreira and Corin Howell. The former, working on just over half of the issue, takes a ragged edge to the art we've seen by them previously, and together with Yamaishi's colours and the inks by Brian Shearer and John Wycough, does an impressive inside job of the workings of many minds as one in a very good sequence in the book - though with some unexplained moments in character palettes.

Not Very Optimist Maximus

Howell, on the other hand, begins to show the Animated-esque work she will bring to the Windblade series, with some excellent body language, facial expressivity and interactions between the diplomatic sides of aggressive negotiations in the new, wider world(s) of the Spacebridge network far far beyond Cybertron, and her line and inks work well with Thomas Teyowisonte Deer's smooth colour skills.

In yo FACE

I have nothing to add on Tom B. Long's fantastic lettering work, nor on the selection of covers: Optimus Maximus, from Marcelo Matere's packaging art, is shown again in the retailer incentive, while Prowl takes Enigmatic centre stage with Casey Coller and Joana Lafuente, and we finally get to see the second half of Livio Ramondelli's ensemble combiner poster on cover B (thumbnail). The one thing that does not work as much, art-wise, is the sudden arrival of the very different styles that, taken on their account I have no qualms with at all (crosshatching and expressions, put me down for those any time) - but in a series dominated by sudden art shifts, feel a little jarring as a shift into the final issue.

Thoughts
Spoilerish ahead

As the conclusion of the Combiner Wars event, which has done some interesting, if wavering, things to the Transformers universe as we currently know it in IDW - this issue was not up to any expectation I had. It did some things very well, such as show the inner workings of gestalt technology, establishing Starscream's role, and some added very intriguing ramifications for the two series to continue - especially with Windblade, as we have seen practically nothing of Earth these past months. But.

Me too, buddy

I think I'm pleased that we will see a little more of what happened here, and what is starting to happen, in the Combiner Hunters one-shot and 'arcs' in the coming months, but much like the middle chapter in this particular event, there was an uncomfortable feeling of rushed, unfinished, rough script, which did not allow the two artists to shine as much as they could. I am, however, hopeful about both ongoings from this point onwards.

. :BOT: :BOT: :BOT: - out of :BOT: :BOT: :BOT: :BOT: :BOT:
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby MrBlack » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:30 am

I'm on board with that review.

There is some really good stuff in Combiner Wars, but it's crammed into a too-full story with a number of glaring flaws.

Something that just struck me: Who has the Enigma of Combination now? Prowl was the last one to use it, but did he keep it (and would Starscream let him)? Did he hand it off to Rattrap after using it? Does Optimus have it?
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr

Postby Va'al » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:35 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
I know, it just feels.. both short and rushed, while also drawn out. Strange.

As for the question, Rattrap was the last to handle it, in part 4, when Optimus Maximus was formed. But I have not seen it since, I assume Starscream/Rattrap still have it. :-?
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Randomhero » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:36 am

I don't know what to think about this series. I have and will defend Dark Cybertron, but I really didn't enjoy this series. This issue was satisfying but as a whole, it just felt like it went nowhere and did very little. I don't even feel it started strong. I'm glad it's over(aside from the epilogue coming soon) just so we can get back to what's going on back on earth, but this story will have a big effect on characters in Johns ongoing.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Alpha Dominus » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:14 am

Motto: ""Strength through adversity.""
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I've only just read the first issue of the Windblade mini so's I can't really comment much on story development. Based on what I've seen of the actual artwork so far,sadly,it falls short.(Pun intended)Every time I see a combiner their scale seems to match any other Transformer. This is how the power of extreme angles can do much to sell their awesomeness. Rather than a standard eye-level shot, any time a combiner is at a mid to wide view, they should be drawn at an extreme low or elevated angle. "Aerial" shots would do much to convey their size in comparison to their environment just as a low angle shot would exude their sheer might and enormity over all unfortunate opponents in their path. For all the (much deserved) condemnations against Dreamwave their artists could sure express the massive scale of these robots. For now,the combiners all look so ordinary and the art fails to capture any intimidating qualities that would portray them as unique or powerful.
Last edited by Alpha Dominus on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alpha Dominus
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Henry921 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:18 am

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Va'al wrote:I know, it just feels.. both short and rushed, while also drawn out. Strange.

As for the question, Rattrap was the last to handle it, in part 4, when Optimus Maximus was formed. But I have not seen it since, I assume Starscream/Rattrap still have it. :-?

IDW hasn't had the best track record with their "event" comics, have they? They always get a bit muddled. Dark Cybertron had a great plot that got bogged down a bit by minutiae and three panel cameos of new toy characters. Combiner Wars seems to have suffered from more real world problems with delays and reshuffling of artists, hence the numerous errors in these last three issues. Pacing is usually solid from both Barber and Scott, but the numerous cameos at the end seem to be Scott seeding the rest of the Windblade ongoing rather than giving this story arc a complete resolution. Interesting plot threads to be sure, but we needed a tiny bit more resolution, especially for the Optimus Maximus components, who got buildup for three issues and then... no real payoff.
Henry921
Brainmaster
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3

Postby megatronus » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:35 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
This arc was merely a shuffle towards more interesting things, as evidenced by the ending. I'm glad it's over.

This is Exhibit A for where increased collaboration between IDW and Hasbro goes the other way; rather than the comics influencing the toys, we have the toys as a line seriously constricting what IDW can do with the comics beyond the occasional Starscream body swap or random Tankor-type cameo.

This arc also continued to be less focused on Caminus in favor of perpetuating the struggle for power and influence on Cybertron. I'm glad the Mistress of Flame is back, but I can't help but feel more could have been done to characterize or empower the Camiens, or flesh out the world, history and belief system a bit more. I recognize that may be an unrealistic expectation, but it's still something I'd like to see.

The upside of this latest issue: we now know which Combaticon is going to be replaced! ;)
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby MrBlack » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:15 am

Henry921 wrote:
Va'al wrote:I know, it just feels.. both short and rushed, while also drawn out. Strange.

IDW hasn't had the best track record with their "event" comics, have they? They always get a bit muddled. Dark Cybertron had a great plot that got bogged down a bit by minutiae and three panel cameos of new toy characters. Combiner Wars seems to have suffered from more real world problems with delays and reshuffling of artists, hence the numerous errors in these last three issues. Pacing is usually solid from both Barber and Scott, but the numerous cameos at the end seem to be Scott seeding the rest of the Windblade ongoing rather than giving this story arc a complete resolution. Interesting plot threads to be sure, but we needed a tiny bit more resolution, especially for the Optimus Maximus components, who got buildup for three issues and then... no real payoff.

Dark Cybertron suffered a bit for the fact that the first half of the event was moving characters into place for the last half. The story really picked up towards the end, and was ultimately a great Shockwave tale.
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr

Postby Munkky » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:18 am

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
More than anything I just can't wait until Eukaris is explored. I've read on TFWiki that Airazor and Tigatron cameo at the end, which is excellent, and I'd love it if Cheetor, Terrorsaur and Tarantulus appear as well.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Skill: 6

Postby Super Megatron » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:26 am

Motto: "Smashing Optimus Prime toys is the freedom of all sentient beings."

The self-pity/emo quality of Optimus is obviously dominating the gestalt in this scene. I'm really hoping IDW will eventually writing out this annoying aspecting of Optimus in the future stories.
Super Megatron
Vehicon
News Credits: 16
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby King Kuuga » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:54 am

Okay, the fights were decent, and it was nice to see the inner struggle of Optimus Maximus as Prowl fought for control from Optimus and the others, and they eventually swayed him to their way of thinking. Also, we finally saw the world the way Prowl sees it, as numbers and probabilities. Kind of depressing. But they came together in the end!

Very interesting how they basically say we won't see Optimus Maximus again, not that I think anybody is shedding any tears over that. He was the epitome of product placement and the story probably would have worked better without him.

The resolution was too short, too rushed, as others have said. It's not exactly a return to status quo, but it doesn't seem to shake things up as much as it could have. The biggest thing to come out of this event seems to be the reunion with Caminus and the preparation to reunite with the other lost colonies. Bring on Combiner Hunters!
King Kuuga
Gestalt

Postby Genericon #378 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:55 am

Motto: "Alpha Bravo."
Weapon: Twin Concentrated Vaporators
Seriously IDW? What the hell were you thinking?! Killing Swindle? Ian's replacing him with some generic? :BOOM: And don't think about asking why I'm not complaining about Slingshot and Wildrider being replaced, because I'll tell you why right now: those two were nobodies. Swindle is freakin' SWINDLE! He's the guy that sells you parts and other stuff for a really "great" price.
Genericon #378
Minibot
Alt Mode: Rated X
Speed: 9
Endurance: 2
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10

Postby bluecatcinema » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:13 pm

Genericon #378 wrote:Seriously IDW? What the hell were you thinking?! Killing Swindle? Ian's replacing him with some generic? :BOOM: And don't think about asking why I'm not complaining about Slingshot and Wildrider being replaced, because I'll tell you why right now: those two were nobodies. Swindle is freakin' SWINDLE! He's the guy that sells you parts and other stuff for a really "great" price.

I can't help but wonder what this means for the rumored Combaticon set. Will Swindle be replaced by some other 'con?
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby King Kuuga » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:32 pm

As long as the actual Combiner Wars storyline is over, they don't care about tieing the toys in so closely. We'll probably get a full Bruticus, just like we're getting a full Devastator.
King Kuuga
Gestalt

Postby CaptainMagic » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:33 pm

Does it seem to anyone else that this story, which exists solely to support the CW toyline, totally fails to sell the combiners effectively? No media that I'm aware of has ever done a very good job of selling the mix and match aspect of combiners, but this story is actively discouraging it by having Superion state that Optimus Maximus doesn't exist without Prowl.

I really want to see the fiction latch on to the ability to use anyone as a limb and basically give all of the torsos Galvatronus's ability to force any bot to combine with them. I think the combiner side of the story would have been stronger with an angle like that, because it would encourage separating the combiners back into individual bots from time to time and they could play around with the idea of having bots suddenly be forced to fight against their own side, kind of like Fixit being that combiner's arm in the new RiD cartoon.

Still though, I'm excited to see the colonies and I think the main story is still going pretty strong. I just wish they would have done a better job of integrating the combiner stuff.
CaptainMagic
Micromaster

Postby Gearslide » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:35 pm

Motto: "Go with the flow"
Weapon: No Weapon
Genericon #378 wrote:Seriously IDW? What the hell were you thinking?! Killing Swindle? Ian's replacing him with some generic? :BOOM: And don't think about asking why I'm not complaining about Slingshot and Wildrider being replaced, because I'll tell you why right now: those two were nobodies. Swindle is freakin' SWINDLE! He's the guy that sells you parts and other stuff for a really "great" price.

Did you read the comic? Because that rant makes it seem like you didn't read the comic. Unless you don't understand that Rattrap is known to lie and Swindle is known to act.
Gearslide
Combiner
Strength: 6
Courage: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2RI Pitre-Durocher 230926X"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2012 2RI (CA) Milne"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 OCT200411 1B (CA) Chan"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #67 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Lee 231222Z"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 1RI (CA) Milne 230305D"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 2RI (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926P"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HEART OF DARKNESS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2011 3RI (CA) Farinas"
Transformers HEART ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #51 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Legends & Rumors 100-Page Giant IDW Comics 2021 231222D"
TRANSFORMERS '84 L ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #26 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 OCT200416 26B (CA) Monfort (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #26 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #12 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 12B (CA) Zama JUN190702"
TRANSFORMERS #12 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #23 Cover B IDW Comics 2018 23B "Unicron is here""
Transformers OPTIM ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON