This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 Transformers Toys We Don't Have in the Right Scale

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Top 5 Transformers Toys We Don't Have in the Right Scale

Postby william-james88 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:52 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor. These are my opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here.

Top 5 released figures that need an upscale (and preferably a new mold too).

These are the figures that just begged a greater size class. Many of the ones I chose are from the Classics, Universe, and Generations line which is about new interpretations of classic characters with modern day designs and engineering(also known as CHUG with the H referring to the Japanese version of the toys released in the Henkei line). However, one is from another line that just badly needed to be on this list, making it more of a general list than specifically about CHUG. This Top 5 list is all about the toys we wish would have been bigger at release and that we hope eventually get redone at a larger scale, with a new mold.

5. Classics Trypticon

Picture these words in your head: Classics Trypticon. Doesn't that fill your mind with glorious images of a Mecha Godzilla-like giant that could put up a hell of a fight against Generations Metroplex? Well instead, Classics Trypticon is a tiny Legends Class redeco of Cybertron Scourge. This is almost a joke pick since it's totally absurd to have the only ever entry of this character in the CHUG line be a tiny tiny dragon. Just look at him against his original G1 self.

And this is just to put things in perspective

4. Transformers Prime Hardshell

On the show, Hardshell is big enough to give Optimus a decent challenge, at least in his first appearance. The toy they made for him is actually beautifully sculpted and has a satisfying transformation and is quite show accurate to boot, except for his size. This toy is a Commander (aka Scout) Class figure and in this size, he would pose as much challenge to Optimus as would some ants. This toy could have easily been bigger (deluxe or voyager) without needing any changes to the mold. The worst part is that Hasbro actually did upscale legion class figures at the tail end of the toyline, but they didn't upscale this one!

3. Generations Shockwave

Generations Shockwave gets the third spot simply because I really hope this is not Hasbro's idea of a "classics" Shockwave. Firstly, this toy is more in relation to his appearance in the Transformers WFC/FOC video games and doesn't necessarily fit with the other CHUG figures that are not part of that game (unlike Grimlock, Soundwave and Blaster, all voyagers too). Secondly, he looks puny. There have been amazing Shockwave figures in the past, such as his analogues in the Energon and Prime line. Both those toys were the right voyager size and, funny enough, actually work much better on a Classics shelf than Generations Shockwave. Even Cloud Shockwave uses a Voyager mold from the Generations line. Here's hoping that we will see another "Generations Shockwave" and that this time, it will be a voyager.

Transformers Fall of Cybertron Shockwave Gallery

2. Universe Dinobot

Dinobot is one of the select Beast Wars characters to have gotten a new toy since Beast Wars ended. However, like Cheetor, it was not much of an improvement. The sculpt may have been better but he still has a problem with exposed robot kibble that looks really weird. And with the release of a Voyager sized Rhinox since then, he looks really out of scale. He should be towering over the other maximals but ends up being only a head taller than Rattrap. I am really hoping he eventually gets released in a show accurate size and hopefully with a better mold.

1. Universe Galvatron

This is a no brainer for a much needed upscaled release. This toy was even supposed to be a voyager (and have a third mode), hence his surprising detail and complexity for a deluxe class. It's also only Galvatron we are talking about, the leader of the Decepticons and biggest psycho in the galaxy. He deserves a nice big imposing figure showcasing his might!

Honourable mentions: Along with hard shell, upscaling Cyberverse Airachnid would have done some good since we desperately needed something better than the deluxe they gave us. Also, Generations Tankor should have been a voyager. It was so great for Hasbro to show us that Beast Machines was not forgotten, though it seems like they forgot that Tankor towered over everyone on the show, in reference to him once having been the gentle giant Rhinox. Instead we got a figure as small as his wavemate, Rattrap.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4493
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Transformers Toys That Need An Upscale

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:07 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
5. Galaxy Force Alpha Trion
4. Galaxy Force Megalo Convoy (he should be Generations Metroplex-sized)
3. FoC Shockwave
2. G1 Scorponok (more like a Generations update, but I'll take a larger G1)
1. DoTM Voyager Megatron (how that figure didn't get a leader class version is beyond me)

Honorable mentions: Beast Wars Optimus Primal and Megatron
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby william-james88 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:38 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:1. DoTM Voyager Megatron (how that figure didn't get a leader class version is beyond me)

That's an amazing choice! Can't believe I didnt think about it.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby dragons » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:47 am

Would like to see new trypticon or scorponok in larger scale with new body but not every bot needs upscale,.

Scale is wrong term for me upgrade look fits it better classics glavatron needs one but put g1 galvatron, g1 ultra magnus next to g1 combiner definatly see scale is big out of propertaion new look is what they need
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Primeultimus » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:50 am

Motto: "All Your Protos Are Belong To Us!"
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
I agree with all of the choices!

Really sad no one has upscaled Hardshell yet. I have a upscaled Trailcutter and Huffer.
Primeultimus
Pretender
News Credits: 62
Watch Primeultimus on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:13 am

1. 2.0 Galvatron, Ultra or Leader class.

2. 2.0 Cyclonus, Voyager or Ultra class.

3. Generation G1 Scourge Voyager class.

4. 10th anniversary new toy for Beast Wars Megatron. Voyager class.

5. AOE Lockdown, Leader class toy.
Tsutsukakushi
City Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Rated X » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:39 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
When I think of the word "update" I tend to think more of a character that hasnt gotten a figure EVER in the classics line, not just that you didnt like the aesthetic, size, etc.

With that being said, nearly every character in the G1 cartoon has gotten a classics style figure in some capacity. Probably the only ones I can think of who dont either have a figure done or announced is Trypticon, Snapdragon, and a couple of fembots. Even sky lynx is represented in the form of a cheesy beast hunters repaint. Now if you want to take 3rd party offerings out of the equation, sure theres a lot of gaps left to be filled. But thats a whole seperate argument. But wanting a classics hardshell when the character is only 2 years old is asking a bit too much. People waited almost 30 years to get a proper Arcee, have some patience.
Last edited by Rated X on Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:45 am

Rated X wrote:When I think of the word "update" I tend to think more of a character that hasnt gotten a figure EVER in the classics line, not just that you didnt like the aesthetic, size, etc.

With that being said, nearly every character in the G1 cartoon has gotten a classics style figure in some capacity. Probably the only ones I can think of who dont either have a figure done or announced is Trypticon and Snapdragon, and a couple of fembots. Even sky lynx is represented in the form of a cheesy beast hunters repaint. Now if you want to take 3rd party offerings out of the equation, sure theres a lot of gaps left to be filled. But thats a whole seperate argument. But wanting a classics hardshell when the character is only 2 years old is absurd. People waited almost 30 years to get a proper Arcee, have some patience.

If you reread what was written, you will notice that I never wrote that, at all.

That's why I used the word upscale and not update. I thought you were referring to what someone else said actually.

In any case, if you read my intro, it's stated that this is just a list about figures I wished had come out in a bigger scale. It isn't related to necessarily wanting a classics version. Maybe I wasn't clear enough, you can let me know what it is that confused you in what I wrote.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby sol magnus » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:57 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Jazz needs an upscale to Masterpiece.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Rated X » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:05 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:
Rated X wrote:When I think of the word "update" I tend to think more of a character that hasnt gotten a figure EVER in the classics line, not just that you didnt like the aesthetic, size, etc.

With that being said, nearly every character in the G1 cartoon has gotten a classics style figure in some capacity. Probably the only ones I can think of who dont either have a figure done or announced is Trypticon and Snapdragon, and a couple of fembots. Even sky lynx is represented in the form of a cheesy beast hunters repaint. Now if you want to take 3rd party offerings out of the equation, sure theres a lot of gaps left to be filled. But thats a whole seperate argument. But wanting a classics hardshell when the character is only 2 years old is absurd. People waited almost 30 years to get a proper Arcee, have some patience.

If you reread what was written, you will notice that I never wrote that, at all.

That's why I used the word upscale and not update. I thought you were referring to what someone else said actually.

In any case, if you read my intro, it's stated that this is just a list about figures I wished had come out in a bigger scale. It isn't related to necessarily wanting a classics version. Maybe I wasn't clear enough, you can let me know what it is that confused you in what I wrote.

Sorry about the "absurd" comment. I actually thought it was a bit harsh and changed it along with a round of errors made from my original post. But if youre glued to that article replying to comments the microsecond they appear, I cant help that. #-o

On hardshell, theres a whole list of rather new characters that got a figure but didnt get a proper one. This includes stinger, dispensor, the other 2 dreads, and that new garbage truck character whatever his name is. Hardshell did get the short end of the stick in the TF Prime line. But as I stated earlier, it took almost 30 years of fan uproar and patience to get a proper arcee. You gotta be patient, especially with Hasbro. Hardshell is also kind of stuck in that catagory where he was meant to be a bombshell homage just in a different aesthetic and colors like RID Grimlock AKA godzilla.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10

Postby william-james88 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:16 am

Rated X wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Sorry about the "absurd" comment. I actually thought it was a bit harsh and changed it along with a round of errors made from my original post. But if youre glued to that article replying to comments the microseco d they appear, I cant help that. #-o

On hardshell, theres a whole list of rather new characters that got a figure but didnt get a proper one. This includes stinger, dispensor, the other 2 dreads, and that new garbage truck character whatever his name is. Hardshell did get the short end of the stick in the TF Prime line. But as I stated earlier, it took almost 30 years of fan uproar and patience to get a proper arcee. You gotta be patient, especially with Hasbro. Hardshell is also kind of stuck in that catagory where he was meant to be a bombshell homage just in a different aesthetic and colors like RID Grimlock AKA godzilla.

No worries, and I get what you mean by waiting for a proper version of the character, but I dont think Hardshell ever has a chance. And there are a bunch of other character's I'd rather get an update by Hasbro before this guy does. But that's another list for another time. I just found it a shame that the scale was so off with his release, but I didnt know about the homage which is quite interesting. And you bring up some other unfortunate releases too, like Stinger..

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:13 am

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
i thought Galvatron "could be any size he wants" :lol: :D ;)
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP

LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.

D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:

Hellscream9999 wrote: They do

The truth is revealed :shock:
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby DMSL » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:36 am

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
I hate to be an ass but let's talk downscaling, i nominate Combiner Wars Megatron, he needs to be a Voyager class.

:BANG_HEAD:
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:08 pm

DMSL wrote:I hate to be an ass but let's talk downscaling, i nominate Combiner Wars Megatron, he needs to be a Voyager class.

Think HasTak should of had these Generations leader class toys be able to combine with all of the CW Voyager class toys. With the Core middle bot being the Leader Class toy that combines With the CW Voyagers that get used as the limbs bots.
Tsutsukakushi
City Commander

Postby shajaki » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:11 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
love these top 5 threads. great work WJ ;)^

DIIIIIINNNNOOOOOOOOOO-BBBOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT.......
anyone surprised by that? :lol:

and yes. galvatron. im one of the few who actually likes it, but i wouldnt turn down a voyager.
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:22 pm

With that being said, nearly every character in the G1 cartoon has gotten a classics style figure in some capacity. Probably the only ones I can think of who dont either have a figure done or announced is Trypticon, Snapdragon, and a couple of fembots. Even sky lynx is represented in the form of a cheesy beast hunters repaint. Now if you want to take 3rd party offerings out of the equation, sure theres a lot of gaps left to be filled. But thats a whole seperate argument. But wanting a classics hardshell when the character is only 2 years old is asking a bit too much. People waited almost 30 years to get a proper Arcee, have some patience.

No, if a HasTak TF toy got One bad or a few bad update toys, Then it needs a better update toy made. Especially if it's a popular core character in the fiction than many fans liked. Rather see HasTak keep trying till they get it right, instead of giving up. Points towards G1 Galvatron as the ultimate example of terrible update toys.

Sorry, don't want every single obsecure TF character getting a update toy. I'm not a completist nor am I building my final TF collection. Don't need to see these Obsecure characters taking center stage in update toys while the more popular core characters get retired and get no more or fewer update newer toys.

Want to actually see the Seeker characters get a correct and decent CHUG toy that is Voyager class. Need to see G1 Galvatron getting a correct and better CHUG or MP Toy that is either MP Leader class or CHUG Voyager-Ultra-Leader class. Want all of the CHUG Deluxe cars bots to get better and bigger HasTak Voyager class MP TF toys. Think MP Rodimus Prime was a not so good toy, Want it done over in either CHUG or 3rd party.

Cyclonus, Scourge and Galvatron getting those wrong scaled and inferior made toys for CHUG needs to be corrected in newer update toy form. Even in the CHUG toy line, These characters needed to be Voyagers or Ultras. Need to see G1 Cyclonus, Scourge and Galvatron get newer CHUG styled toys that are Voyager, Ultra or Leader class. Need to see MP TF Update toys made for Cyclonus and Scourge that are Ultra or Leader class. G1 Galvatron deserves to get a MP TF Leader Class toy made.
Last edited by Tsutsukakushi on Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tsutsukakushi
City Commander

Postby that1guysittingthere » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:23 pm

I think the classics Seekers should be upscaled. They do not scale well when standing next to Universe Sunstreaker and Prowl. Are the Masterpiece Seekers scaled well with the Universe Autobot cars?
that1guysittingthere
Mini-Con

Postby Valandar » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:31 pm

Motto: "It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, only that you work to make it full."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
DMSL wrote:I hate to be an ass but let's talk downscaling, i nominate Combiner Wars Megatron, he needs to be a Voyager class.

I dunno, I think he'd be just the right size for a pseudo G2 besides the MP line. In fact, that's primarily why I'm getting him.
Valandar
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 9

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:33 pm

that1guysittingthere wrote:I think the classics Seekers should be upscaled. They do not scale well when standing next to Universe Sunstreaker and Prowl. Are the Masterpiece Seekers scaled well with the Universe Autobot cars?

As far as the G1 Cartoon seasons 1 and 2 goes. Think the MP TF ultra class seekers toys are scaled well with the MP TF Voyager class cars bots.
Last edited by Tsutsukakushi on Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsutsukakushi
City Commander

Postby Valandar » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:40 pm

Motto: "It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, only that you work to make it full."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
As for scale... I always wanted the Minibots at Scout size;the Autobot Cars and combiner limbs at Deluxe; the larger Autobot cars like Inferno and the combiner torsos at Voyager; Prime, the Jets, Megatron, Soundwave, Blaster, and the like at Ultra; The Dinobots, Sky Lynx, and Jetfire at Leader; and the Citybots and Omega Supreme at Supreme to Titan classes.

Then again, I also think Fort Max should have been almost as large in fiction as Metroplex, but part of that was colored by the sheer size of the toy. In my mind, Spike would be slightly larger than a normal human in 'cyborg' mode, maybe 8 feet; Cerebro would thus end up being the size of a normal Headmaster, or about Deluxe; and then Fort Max himself would HAVE to be large enough to have a Deluxe as a head, like the figure is.
Valandar
Gestalt

Postby Cycl0ne » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:44 pm

Motto: ""You may have an army but I got two armies my left army and my right army""
Weapon: Electron Blaster
1. I agree with voyager Beast wars Dinobot. I personally have the henkei version and it looks great but compared to everyone else he looks really short especially since he was the tallest of the group.

2. I'm missing Beast wars Terrorsaur. Its hard to find the show accurate version. But just like Dinobot he needs a Voyager class. Seen pics of the original and he looks really short. That would be perfect an upscale/new mold of Beast wars Terrorsaur to go along with a new Beast wars voyager Dinobot.

3. Human alliance AOE Lockdown. Human alliance would make sense since he did have an alliance with humans. Also his deluxe version is way too short. And I mean he's like the main villain of the movie in a really nice car. He deserved much more than a retool of dotm roadbuster. (Perfect example,Human alliance soundave fits in better scale than its form deluxe counterpart).

4. Leader class Dotm Megatron or AOE Galvatron. In my movie collection of decepticons i have leader starcream and human alliance soundwave. I do have dotm voyager megatron but he falls short. I need the main villain standing tall right in the middle. I eould prefer Leader DotM Megatron since he would be perfect next to his other Dotm mates but I would still take a AOE leader Galvatron.
Cycl0ne
Mini-Con
Watch Cycl0ne on YouTube
Buy from Cycl0ne on eBay
Strength: 8
Skill: 10

Postby welcometothedarksyde » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:38 pm

Motto: "My anaconda don't..."
I know that no one is going to agree with me on upscaling these characters, but the Decepticons from the first movie toyline are almost all totally out of scale with the Autobots. Blackout although not much taller is substantially bulkier than Optimus Prime, instead he's a puny Voyager. Brawl was upscaled, but then he was too large. He should be Voyager/ Ultra according to the scale guides I'm aware of. Lastly Bonecrusher should've been a voyager as well to scale with any Optimus from that line. They make these awesome and huge onscreen characters but then give them the shaft offscreen.
welcometothedarksyde
Combiner
News Credits: 5
Watch welcometothedarksyde on YouTube

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:42 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
welcometothedarksyde wrote:I know that no one is going to agree with me on upscaling these characters, but the Decepticons from the first movie toyline are almost all totally out of scale with the Autobots. Blackout although not much taller is substantially bulkier than Optimus Prime, instead he's a puny Voyager. Brawl was upscaled, but then he was too large. He should be Voyager/ Ultra according to the scale guides I'm aware of. Lastly Bonecrusher should've been a voyager as well to scale with any Optimus from that line. They make these awesome and huge onscreen characters but then give them the shaft offscreen.

They can only make so many figures at a certain price point in each series. If there were more Voyagers and fewer Deluxe figures, the sales would surely suffer. You're going to sell more product at a lower price point.

Also, can we PLEASE stop perpetuating the term "CHUG"? It's clunky, and it's not even a complete acronym for all of the "Classics" figures since 2006, as it leaves out Takara's United and Legends lines (while retaining Henkei for some reason). Can we just say "Classics"? Or Generations? Or even neo-G1, if you must?
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby shajaki » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:45 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Wolfman Jake wrote:Also, can we PLEASE stop perpetuating the term "CHUG"?
ive been trying to perpetuate C/G, as in classics/generations. i figure that covers everything and its not dumb sounding.
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:57 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
shajaki wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:Also, can we PLEASE stop perpetuating the term "CHUG"?
ive been trying to perpetuate C/G, as in classics/generations. i figure that covers everything and its not dumb sounding.

Fight the good fight, brother!
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #42 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #32 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 APR210678 32A (CA) Schoening (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #32 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Infestation 2 TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2012 1B (CA) Ramondelli 230124"
Infestation 2 TRAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210483 3B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HEART OF DARKNESS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2011 3RI (CA) Farinas"
Transformers HEART ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Energon Volume 2 COMIC / PRODUCT CATALOG 2004 Landmine Hasbro"
Transformers Energ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230915B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #4 Regular Cvr IDW Comics 2017 (W) Barber (A/CA) Zama"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #32 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210680 32RI (CA) Chan (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #32 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #19 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #39 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210457 39RI (CA) Shepherd"
TRANSFORMERS #39 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926L"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUL210500 2B (CA) Kyriazis"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #20 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON