Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri May 18, 2018 12:27 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I can't wait to see deadpool 2, though I think if the Disney deal goes ahead (comcast can leave well enough alone), deadpool will remain unchanged, as I think Disney are smart enough to know that a lower rating will cause a backlash.

In other marvel news, agents of shield is getting a shorter sixth season but it won't air till next summer as they want avengers 4 out of the way. Apparently there will be big tie ins to infinity war but no word on what form they'll take.
ZeroWolf
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 4

Postby Burn » Sun May 20, 2018 4:54 am

Watched Deadpool 2 yesterday. I think I set my expectations high.

It was a good movie, definitely one of the best I've seen, but ... something didn't seem right story wise, it was very simplified, yet he still did a fantastic job of smashing the fourth wall.

It's definitely worth seeing in the cinemas, don't waste time waiting for home release.
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 125

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun May 20, 2018 1:54 pm

Motto: "What's wrong with spandex and cowboy boots, b*tch?"
Burn wrote:Watched Deadpool 2 yesterday. I think I set my expectations high.

It was a good movie, definitely one of the best I've seen, but ... something didn't seem right story wise, it was very simplified, yet he still did a fantastic job of smashing the fourth wall.

It's definitely worth seeing in the cinemas, don't waste time waiting for home release.
I also thought the story was simple, but the action and humor more than made up for it. My favorite moments were when Colossus beat Juggernaut by anal electrocution and of course the credit scenes. Also, when they were in the X-mansion if Patrick Stewart would have shouted "That's my f**king chair!" it would have been perfect.
Selling my Studio Series Bumblebee.
PM me if interested.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
News Credits: 19

Postby Roadbuster » Mon May 21, 2018 3:51 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:
Burn wrote:Watched Deadpool 2 yesterday. I think I set my expectations high.

I also thought the story was simple, but the action and humor more than made up for it. My favorite moments were when Colossus beat Juggernaut by anal electrocution and of course the credit scenes. Also, when they were in the X-mansion if Patrick Stewart would have shouted "That's my f**king chair!" it would have been perfect.

Mine would have to be

When Cable asked who Wade was Wade replies "I'm Batman!" As soon as Cable asked that I imediately thought of that moment from Batman 89 and then burst out laughing when Wade said it.

Then of course The Baby legs scene/Basic instinct Interview parody
Roadbuster
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #200 - Requiem of the Twincast
Twincast / Podcast #200: