Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, TV and Netflix shows

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:54 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Ironhidensh wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Would I be alone in wanting mystique to look more as she did in the 94 toon with the costume?
She was wearing that at the end of Apocalypse in the danger room, wasn't she?

He means her tradtional white dress with skull decoration, not her xmen suit, I think.

You're right Ironhidensh :)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
News Credits: 214

Postby Roadbuster » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:43 pm

Time to legitimately necro this thread.

Also James Gunn is back as GoG Vol 3 director.
Roadbuster
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:41 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I love how little we know about the new film. They are keeping the major things, and even minor ones, well under wraps. I like it!

The trailer was really cool, no question.

And that James Gunn news made my weekend when it Broke Friday
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
News Credits: 1278
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:34 pm

Motto: "No, I'm Teaspoon and I'm Cybertron's chief dishwasher!"
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:that James Gunn news made my weekend when it Broke Friday
I was happy to see that as well. He shouldn't have been fired in the first place.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
News Credits: 19

Postby Burn » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:01 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Rodimus Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:that James Gunn news made my weekend when it Broke Friday
I was happy to see that as well. He shouldn't have been fired in the first place.

Disney didn't really have a choice. People were up in arms over comments made over 10 years ago, they had to "take a stand" even though they knew it was over 10 years ago and he (anyone really) has grown and changed.

So they stuck to their "family friendly" values, waited for things to blow over and then brought him back.

Or they simply couldn't find anyone to do the job and had reached a point of desperation. There's no way they could NOT do a third Guardians, that's simply not how the solo Marvel movies work.
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

Nemesis Maximo wrote:Slow your mustang down, bud. I respect your “uniform.” You’re lucky I just happen to like you too. :-D
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 207

Postby Roadbuster » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:22 am

Burn wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:

Disney didn't really have a choice. People were up in arms over comments made over 10 years ago, they had to "take a stand" even though they knew it was over 10 years ago and he (anyone really) has grown and changed.

So they stuck to their "family friendly" values, waited for things to blow over and then brought him back.

Or they simply couldn't find anyone to do the job and had reached a point of desperation. There's no way they could NOT do a third Guardians, that's simply not how the solo Marvel movies work.

Let's just be thankful they didn't give it to someone like Rian Johnson. That would have been the death of the film. We cannot deny that Disney likely considered such a move at some point.

His comments were crude but nobody should be accountable for what they said ten years ago, in or out of context. People are capable of change.
Roadbuster
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:02 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
People are only accepting of change when it's beneficial to them. I was pleased to see there wasn't that much said about his rehiring, other then one lone theory on twitter that he was part of a secret Hollywood pedo ring :roll:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
News Credits: 214

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:56 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Burn wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:

From what I've read, they have said that after the firing, James Gunn took it with grace, did not criticize Disney, and admitted to the fault of his posts from 10 years ago. Disney had no evidence he ever participated in said acts, and he didn't knee jerk them either. So they brought him back, and actually rehired him months ago, but didn't announce it until now so he can promote Guardians 3 coming during his new film's release this May.

that's what I've read anyway. It was definitely a knee jerk reaction, and a sad side effect of society today. I'm glad this was a mistake fixed though
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
News Credits: 1278
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #219 - Big Cat Convoy
Twincast / Podcast #219:
"Big Cat Convoy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, March 18th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Optimal Optimus Card hascon card" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Walgreens Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Optimus Prime  Battle Base Trailer Plus Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 G2 LOT of 5 Leadfoot Strafe Brawl Blast Off Tankor incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1984 Transformers G1 WINDCHARGER minibot figure Hasbro/Takara LQQK!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime and Battle Base Trailer Transformers Energon Axe Attack Cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY Transformers Power Of The prime PP-35 Autobot NovaStar Robot Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Masterpiece TRU Bumblebee Figure w/ 6" Spike Witwicky" on EBAY