This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Tiny Titans Blind-Bagged Characters

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Tiny Titans Blind-Bagged Characters

Postby BERSEKAEL » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:19 am

and garbage keep coming, HURRA Hasbro! :-x
BERSEKAEL
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Stumpybot » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:41 am

Motto: "If you dont say what you mean, you can never mean what you say"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
anybody who is buying this stuff.... somebody really needs to sit you down and have serious words.

I liked robot heroes, and is support Hasbro in most endeavours, but this is utter dog youknowwhat
Stumpybot
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Buy from Stumpybot on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby dragons » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:45 am

defnialty be made to be put int o happy meal toy for boy
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby shajaki » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:29 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Wow. I wonder if the internet existed back in 1984, would people have moaned about decoys too? >:oP
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Transformers Tiny Titans Wave 5 Revealed

Postby william-james88 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:09 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Podcaster extraordinaire Scotty P has pointed us towards a new listing on Entertainment Earth for Wave 5 of the blind bagged Tiny Titans line. This Robots in Disguise line is made up of small plastic figures which reference mainly the Robots in Disguise show but also characters from the G1 era.

This wave consists of:

Optimus Prime
Steeljaw
Windblade
Chromia
Thunderhoof
Perceptor
Jazz
Strongarm
Blaster
Drift
"King" Starscream
Octopunch

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4462
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:11 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
If this is the only way for Octopunch to get a toy, then so be it.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:13 am

Sabrblade wrote:If this is the only way for Octopunch to get a toy, then so be it.

I think there will be other ways. Same for Filch and the shark (really want a warrior of that toy!).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:19 am

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:If this is the only way for Octopunch to get a toy, then so be it.

I think there will be other ways. Same for Filch and the shark (really want a warrior of that toy!).
Unless you're referring to more nontransformable toys for Octopunch, I sincerely doubt any of Hasbro's assortments of transformable RID toys would be able to feasibly make a transforming Octopunch toy that both looked good and did the character design justice, considering how unorthodox Octopunch's design is:

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby ScottyP » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:08 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Octopunch is my speculation that I sent to news crew for the thing in the lower left and not confirmed. RiD 2015 Octopunch is the only thing I could think of that remotely looks like that.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:16 am

ScottyP wrote:Octopunch is my speculation that I sent to news crew for the thing in the lower left and not confirmed. RiD 2015 Octopunch is the only thing I could think of that remotely looks like that.
It does look like him. I can make out four tentacles as feet and two as arms like Octopunch has.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby JoeMabbon » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:26 am

I keep hoping they do Grotusque, Swindle, Sunstreaker, Rodimus, and Arcee before this line ends. If only so I can get the RiD-stylized versions of these characters in card art.
JoeMabbon
Mini-Con

Postby Shuttershock » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:43 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Unless you're referring to more nontransformable toys for Octopunch, I sincerely doubt any of Hasbro's assortments of transformable RID toys would be able to feasibly make a transforming Octopunch toy that both looked good and did the character design justice, considering how unorthodox Octopunch's design is:

Given his speech patterns, I'd say Octopunch is VERY Orthodox. Hey-o!
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:18 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Unless you're referring to more nontransformable toys for Octopunch, I sincerely doubt any of Hasbro's assortments of transformable RID toys would be able to feasibly make a transforming Octopunch toy that both looked good and did the character design justice

But I thought the same thing about Springload and the crab and they got transforming toys.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:35 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Unless you're referring to more nontransformable toys for Octopunch, I sincerely doubt any of Hasbro's assortments of transformable RID toys would be able to feasibly make a transforming Octopunch toy that both looked good and did the character design justice

But I thought the same thing about Springload and the crab and they got transforming toys.
Springload's toy got his altmode wrong and cheated on his hind legs, and Clampdown's toy doesn't have actual claws.

Not to mention that, unlike Octopunch, those two don't have gooey stretchy bodies, so they're more doable.

Notice the final sentence in my post that reads "and did the character design justice".

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Transformers Robots in Disguise Wave 6 Tiny Titans Blind-Bagged Characters Revealed

Postby william-james88 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:32 pm

Fellow Seibertronian Survivefan23 has pointed us towards a new listing on Toy Wiz for Wave 6 of the blind bagged Tiny Titans line. This Robots in Disguise line is made up of small plastic figures which reference mainly the Robots in Disguise show but also characters from the G1 era and now even Beast Machines.

This wave consists of: Sky-Byte, Acid Storm, Beast Machines Cheetor, Minitron, Blurr, Alpha Trion/Thundertron/??, RID Optimus Prime with G1 Prime's gun, Unicron, G1 Grimlock, Crazybolt, Barrage and RID Bumblebee.

Barrage is a particular deep cut. Notice how I am completely unsure of the bearded one with the blue cape. It could be one of the Primes revealed in this season of Robots in Disguise (Alpha Trion?). If you have an idea of who that is, or if we made a mistake on any of these, please let us know in the comments.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sigma Magnus » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:31 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
These seem like cheaper Robot Heroes...
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:40 pm

The white and blue winged guy between IDW Blurr and RID Optimus is nagging me over who he is. I feel like I've seen him before, but not in that exact design. I honestly can't think of who he is.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Rainmaker » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:25 am

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
I prefer the Robot Heroes, I wish they would bring them back. I kinda liked them. The paint on these guys is horrible and bugs me a lot. :-(
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9

Postby Mr O » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:53 am

Motto: ""No way out but through.""
Weapon: No Weapon
Sabrblade wrote:The white and blue winged guy between IDW Blurr and RID Optimus is nagging me over who he is. I feel like I've seen him before, but not in that exact design. I honestly can't think of who he is.

I'm getting that feeling, but I think it's just a few elements reminding me of a Sweep. The claw feet don't fit that. Not Tigerhawk?
"It's 1973, almost dinnertime. I'm havin' hoops!"
Mr O
Brainmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: ???
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:24 am

Mr O wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:The white and blue winged guy between IDW Blurr and RID Optimus is nagging me over who he is. I feel like I've seen him before, but not in that exact design. I honestly can't think of who he is.

I'm getting that feeling, but I think it's just a few elements reminding me of a Sweep. The claw feet don't fit that. Not Tigerhawk?
It's gotta be someone with a big pointy helmet and wings/capes. If it's any of the Binder/Covenant designs, Liege Maximo might be a candidate, but the blue and white instead of green, and some of the toy's finer details, throw that off.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Rainmaker » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:52 pm

That unidentified Transformer reminds me of that one Prime toy which wasn't in the show but had that nice beard.
Rainmaker
Brainmaster

Postby william-james88 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:57 pm

Rainmaker wrote:That unidentified Transformer reminds me of that one Prime toy which wasn't in the show but had that nice beard.

Yeah, Thundertron, he's mentioned in the news post.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Emerje » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:09 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Doesn't look like a beard to me at all, just a part of his chest that sticks up in the front. His head his turned to the left and you can see his mouth while the "beard" is still forward.
Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG (31.43 KiB) Viewed 24711 times

It's possible One of the Decepticons have gotten an upgrade, not just Optimus. Stelljaw perhaps? That would explain why he looks familiar.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 228
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3

Postby Rainmaker » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:21 pm

Remember that the paint is horrible, there might be a beard but it might not be painted
Rainmaker
Brainmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:42 pm

Thundertron doesn't have wings or a gun or two normal feet (one of his is a peg-leg) or big horned helmet.

He did, however, have a very obvious lion head torso, which this figure doesn't have.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #7 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915V"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #38 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 230915A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926M"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010Y"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #20 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231010H"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero YO JOE #1 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210518 (CA) Maine"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #6 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Kupperberg 230915T"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926S"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #17 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010N"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #3 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 230915Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #304 Cvr B Image Comics 1223IM281 304B (CA) Kubert"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #68 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A/CA) Turner 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SPECIAL MISSIONS #25 Marvel Comics 1988 200610A (CA) Kubert (A) Trimpe"
GI JOE SPECIAL MIS ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON