This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Tiny Titans Blind-Bagged Characters

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Tiny Titans Blind-Bagged Characters

Postby Emerje » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Rainmaker wrote:Remember that the paint is horrible, there might be a beard but it might not be painted

So his beard is part of his chest and not attached to his face? No, there is no beard, it's just a wedge-shaped piece of armor and his head is clearly not pointed in the same direction.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 228
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Mr O » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:25 pm

Motto: ""No way out but through.""
Weapon: No Weapon
Thundertron had an optional peg-leg. He also had the 'wings' on his hips and no Autobot symbol on his torso.
"It's 1973, almost dinnertime. I'm havin' hoops!"
Mr O
Brainmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: ???
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:45 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Mr O wrote:Thundertron had an optional peg-leg.
His peg-leg is what he's supposed to have. It's only "optional" on his toy due to the toy's mechanics.

On a different note, that Minitron figure is probably the version of him to get since he's so tiny and it looks very accurate to his character model. 8-)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Mr O » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:12 pm

Motto: ""No way out but through.""
Weapon: No Weapon
Sabrblade wrote:
Mr O wrote:Thundertron had an optional peg-leg.
His peg-leg is what he's supposed to have. It's only "optional" on his toy due to the toy's mechanics.

On a different note, that Minitron figure is probably the version of him to get since he's so tiny and it looks very accurate to his character model. 8-)

Nobody has a peg-leg and a proper foot as wardrobe options! Actually, the more I look at his chest, there is a big cat face there.

Minitron is the weevil thing right? That's the one I'll never find then, :(.
"It's 1973, almost dinnertime. I'm havin' hoops!"
Mr O
Brainmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: ???
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:25 pm

Mr O wrote:Nobody has a peg-leg and a proper foot as wardrobe options!
He's a pirate. He transforms from a four-footed lion to a one-footed peg-legged robot in-fiction. You'd need a Masterpiece-level budget to pull that off in toy form, and there was no way Hasbro was gonna put that much money into the toy they made for the guy. So they went the cheaper route by making his toy have one of its beast mode feet detach from the robot mode peg-leg as part of the figure's transformation.

Minitron is the weevil thing right? That's the one I'll never find then, :(.
The little green bug guy, yeah.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Transformers Tiny Titans Wave 4 (RID) Sighted at US Retail

Postby Va'al » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:41 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Despite having news of wave 6 of the Tiny Titans line come out of online retailers, fellow Seibertronian ScottyP has spotted some wave 4 bags in the wild - specifically at GameStop in Raleigh, NC! Photo proof below, and remember, if you come across any new sightings, flag it up for everyone in the regional forums and the Sightings database!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:35 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
I'm just waiting for wave 5 so that I could get octopunsh and include him in my decepticon legion collection.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4462
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Rainmaker » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:00 am

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Emerje wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:Remember that the paint is horrible, there might be a beard but it might not be painted

So his beard is part of his chest and not attached to his face? No, there is no beard, it's just a wedge-shaped piece of armor and his head is clearly not pointed in the same direction.

Emerje

It makes me feel dumb when people correct me :oops:

:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 14, 2016 8:48 pm

Well, thanks to this Imgur album, we now know who that unknown blue and white guy is: Nightstrike's robot mode. Turns out the bat form he had in the show was his altmode.

Also, Minitron is bizarrely named "Minimus Ambus". I guess the name "Minitron" didn't pass the Trademark muster and so Hasbro grabbed the nearest name with "Mini-" in it.

The rest were all guessed correctly:

G1 Grimlock
RID 2015 Bumblebee
G1 Unicron
RID 2015 Optimus Prime
RiD 2001 Sky-Byte
G1 Barrage
RID 2015 Crazybolt
IDW G1 Blurr
Beast Machines Cheetor
G1 Acid Storm
Last edited by Sabrblade on Sat May 14, 2016 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 14, 2016 8:50 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Thanks! And do you know if there is a record out there of how to figure out what figure you are geting in these packs?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4462
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 14, 2016 8:54 pm

Beats me. Here's where I found the link to the Imgur album.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Rainmaker » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:48 pm

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Found some Series 6 at my local Coles, bought 2 packs, got Unicron and Minitron.

:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7

Transformers Tiny Titans Wave 6 Spotted at US Retail

Postby Va'al » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:15 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We saw about the sixth wave of Transformers Tiny Titans back in March (right here), but we now know that they are indeed out in the wild hunting grounds for toys, as reported by fellow fan scottimus prime! The photo below comes from Holbrook New York Long Island, and its Toys'R'Us store.

Remember, if you come across new toys, make sure to flag them up in our ever-growing Sightings database and the boards too. Happy hunting!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS #1 1:10 variant Boom Studios Comics 2020 SEP200914 (CA) Mora"
POWER RANGERS #1 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr D Boom Studios Comics 2023 FEB230323 5D (CA) Tao"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr I 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2024 AUG230324 11I Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr L 1:25 Boom Studios Comics OCT220280 1L (CA)Eastman+Williams"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr G 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230284 3G (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr G 1:5 action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 AUG230322 11G"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Rangers UNLIMITED COINLESS #1 Cvr B foil Boom Studios Comics APR230355 1B"
Power Rangers UNLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr M 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230691 9M (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS DRAKKON NEW DAWN #1 (of 3) 1:25 incv Boom Studios Comics 2020"
POWER RANGERS DRAK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #2 Cvr E Boom Studios Comics 2023 NOV220377 2E (CA) Clarke"
MMPR TMNT II #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #109 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2023 APR230359 109B"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr L 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2022 OCT220553 1L (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr L ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #114 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 SEP230081 114C"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #110 Cvr G unlockable Boom Studios Comics 2023 110G"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON