This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

BotCon 2015 Transformers Exclusives Toy Reveals

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: BotCon 2015 Transformers Exclusives Toy Reveals

Postby Seibertron » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:06 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
If it is indeed Vicegrip, I now have a reason to bust out the original Vicegrip whose gallery I have neglected for the past 10 years that I have owned the figure. Can't wait!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby durroth » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:17 am

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
No offense to pete, but I hope he's wrong about that first souvenir set selling out. If the lineup is as good as it looks like it will be this year, I want it damnit.
durroth
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:35 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Emerje wrote:
Tranzilla wrote:As soon as I saw blue Chopshop I immediately thought of this...

It would seem we think alike. But now that we know the body is silver instead of a lighter blue it very likely will be named for Vice Grip and the fact that the original Chop Shop from Beetras was blue is just a coincidence. Maybe he'll come with a white Legends Bumblbee as Bugbite.

That clear Beet Chop a few pages back was blue as well and came from the same source. I should note that only the packaging art has Beet Gugal in blue: the figure itself is more grey than blue:

Beet Gugal on the Pre Transformers Page.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:21 am

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Looks like a knight to me.
Vicegrip sounds familiar. I can not put my finger on it. :-?
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:31 am

OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Image
Looks like a knight to me.
Vicegrip sounds familiar. I can not put my finger on it. :-?

BotCon 1998, redeco of BW Powerpinch:

The name Vice Grip is a pun, referring to locking pliers (one brand is called "Vise Grip" with an "S"), but also to vices, or immoral behaviors. Think of the Seven Deadly Sins ;)

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Emerje » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:20 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Tranzilla wrote:As soon as I saw blue Chopshop I immediately thought of this...

It would seem we think alike. But now that we know the body is silver instead of a lighter blue it very likely will be named for Vice Grip and the fact that the original Chop Shop from Beetras was blue is just a coincidence. Maybe he'll come with a white Legends Bumblbee as Bugbite.

That clear Beet Chop a few pages back was blue as well and came from the same source. I should note that only the packaging art has Beet Gugal in blue: the figure itself is more grey than blue:

Beet Gugal on the Pre Transformers Page.

I know, that's why in my post I used just the image of the character art rather than the figure. ;)

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3

Postby megatronus » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:31 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Lucky Logician wrote:At about 45 minutes in, I really just wanted to punch that one guy in the throat. WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT EXCLUSIVITY. WE CARE ABOUT GETTING THE THINGS WE WANT, NOT ABOUT AFTER-MARKET VALUE. Deluxes cost three times as much for Botcon because of the small run and FunPub's need to make a huge profit to pay for all the stuff at Botcon.

Some people care about exclusivity.

Also, if they're using profits from figures to pay for Botcon stuff, in the long run, or even just from an overall Botcon perspective, would you even consider those gains 'profit'? :-?
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby joevill » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:45 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
That's a nice paint job!
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5

Postby Lucky Logician » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:51 am

megatronus wrote:
Lucky Logician wrote:At about 45 minutes in, I really just wanted to punch that one guy in the throat. WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT EXCLUSIVITY. WE CARE ABOUT GETTING THE THINGS WE WANT, NOT ABOUT AFTER-MARKET VALUE. Deluxes cost three times as much for Botcon because of the small run and FunPub's need to make a huge profit to pay for all the stuff at Botcon.

Also, if they're using profits from figures to pay for Botcon stuff, in the long run, or even just from an overall Botcon perspective, would you even consider those gains 'profit'? :-?
Consider those gains 'profit'? - I'm sorry, I don't understand the question. Are you saying that a person selling a Botcon set for double what he paid is 'profit' to Funpub?

What Funpub is aiming for is (A) Not to have figures just sitting around after, and (B) NOT have to discount figures like they recently did with all the Machine Wars sets. They want to make the largest profit possible in the shortest amount of time. That is good business.

I can promise you that people weren't disappointed in Machine Wars because it wasn't 'exclusive enough.' The reason they are making less figures this year isn't because of 'exclusivity.' They just don't want to be out of money for a couple of years.
Lucky Logician
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby megatronus » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:06 am

Lucky Logician wrote:
megatronus wrote:

Consider those gains 'profit'? - I'm sorry, I don't understand the question. Are you saying that a person selling a Botcon set for double what he paid is 'profit' to Funpub?

No - nowhere am I talking about resellers.

My point is mostly semantic - yes, FunPub is making a fairly large profit on the figures themselves, but since they're using that profit to pay for the other Botcon stuff, from a big picture perspective it's not like they're making a killing. See?

Anyway, it's kind of a moot point.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby Flashwave » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
A set full of Botcon homages could be pretty cool. Not sure I'll go hunting Vicegrip, but maybe his pack-in will be awesome.

I just want to go back to that Harrier Waspinator though, since I did not get (or much care) for the original DOFP mold choice for Waspy. Maybe someday...

Hairbrained thought: Botcon Rook, using the Gen. Tailgate mold is the pack in. They may not have anything to do with each other, but neither did Tthe yellow Hound guy and Glit/SG Ravage, and Rook is an obvious possibility. Althernative, if they use the same plastics for simplictiy's sake, They could squeeze Vicegrip Packrat and a Glyph from the Generations Legends Bee mold. Not that there's precedent for doing that, but its a possibility.

You know who I want to see now? Tap out from either Prime CLiffjumper mold. The PRID mold would need a GDO style head, but I think it would be more Tap's style
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:33 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I'm not expecting this to be a set of classic BotCon toy updates (since we already got a bunch of those last year), but it would be a nice surprise.

But something else to consider is what Pete said in the interview about the theme of this set. The "Cybertron's Most Wanted" name has a double meaning, in that it's not only a set of Cybertronian criminals, but is also a set of toys that are considered to be "most wanted" by the fans. These are meant to be ones that the fans want badly and have been asking for, but the reasons behind these being so desired is what we need to figure out if we're gonna figure out what all could be in this year's lineup of exclusives.

Like, Packrat's an obvious want since we got the new Rattrap mold. Battletrap I could see be wanted if they also plan to give us a Flywheels from the Blitzwing/Doubledealer mold. But then that leaves the others to figure out.

Like, I can't figure why many would want a blue redeco of Chop Shop, or a DOTM Megatron-esque redeco of Silas Breakdown, or even a figure of the more-obscure-than-Ferak Oilmaster. I could see people wanting a red redeco of RtS Jazz as Binaltech Zoom-Zoom, but none of the numbers match anything related to Zoom-Zoom, so he's out.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Intelligence: 10

Postby Rated X » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:22 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
megatronus wrote:

I own some of the most desired post 3H Botcon figures and I could care less about exclusivity. I actually wish they were common so I would have saved hundreds and more collectors could enjoy what I enjoy on my shelf. I never liked the greed driven mentality that drives some collectors. "HA HA I got it and you dont" is pretty anal. If you think about it, the demographics of the Transformers fandom are spread out so far, the only other hardcore Botcon collector near you might live 100 miles away. What good are bragging rights when nobody else in your neighborhood, county, or parrish that you know collects Transformers ? Who are you going to show them off too that sees them as more than mere toys ? It's not like collecting rare Air Jordans or expensive Gucci bags that will make you the envy of everyone your neighborhood.

On the figure itself, I would rather get Fansproject Chopshop repainted in blue instead of this tiny thing that becomes a robot by standing on it's butt. I didnt know Bandai did a blue version of that mold. Are there any pics of it out the box ? I owned a Bandai version of Ransack for a few days as a kid. but it cracked and my mom returned it and got me a different robot. I recall it being purple and gold but i cant remember for sure...
Rated X
Banned
Speed: 2
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby MartianSpyGirl1996 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:29 am

Motto: "It is a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver."
Weapon: Electronic Pulse Stingers
Well, some people like rare figures because of the gratifying nature of finally having a holy grail. It also makes them more special to the owner, and some of my most cherished figures are exclusives... if they were mass market retail I would probably not think that much more about them then anything else I can purchase at the store. I collect for myself, not for what others think of my collections.
You can personally not like exclusives, but to project you opinion that everything should be MMR is fairly dismissive of other people's interests... also, most of what 3H/FunPup have done Hasbro would never do for retail, so without the exclusives we wouldn't have those guys and gals at all.
MartianSpyGirl1996
Combiner
News Credits: 5
Buy from MartianSpyGirl1996 on eBay
Strength: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:40 am

Rated X wrote:I didnt know Bandai did a blue version of that mold. Are there any pics of it out the box ? I owned a Bandai version of Ransack for a few days as a kid. but it cracked and my mom returned it and got me a different robot. I recall it being purple and gold but i cant remember for sure...

I think you're misremembering a few things, as Ransack (or Beet Vadam) was never released by Bandai or Takatoku Toys. Generally speaking, all of the Beetras figures were redecoed for the Deluxe Insecticons. Here's a link for you to check out:

Kikou Chutai Beetras on the Pre Transformers Page

A similar line called Zectron was produced by Mark and released in Select's Convertors line as the Insectors. Two of them are effectively downsized versions of two Beetras figures (Beet Gadol/Barrage, and Beet Zeguna/Venom). Here's a link:

Convertors Insectors on Super Toy Archive.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Rated X » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:14 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Rated X wrote:I didnt know Bandai did a blue version of that mold. Are there any pics of it out the box ? I owned a Bandai version of Ransack for a few days as a kid. but it cracked and my mom returned it and got me a different robot. I recall it being purple and gold but i cant remember for sure...

I think you're misremembering a few things, as Ransack (or Beet Vadam) was never released by Bandai or Takatoku Toys. Generally speaking, all of the Beetras figures were redecoed for the Deluxe Insecticons. Here's a link for you to check out:

A similar line called Zectron was produced by Mark and released in Select's Convertors line as the Insectors. Two of them are effectively downsized versions of two Beetras figures (Beet Gadol/Barrage, and Beet Zeguna/Venom). Here's a link:

I believe that brown ransack in the link was indeed the figure I had as a kid. Only had it for a couple days though so I dont remember the lines name or company. Always assumed it was bandai. I thought they were the originators of the deluxe insecticon molds.
Rated X
Banned
Speed: 2
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:39 am

Rated X wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

I believe that brown ransack in the link was indeed the figure I had as a kid. Only had it for a couple days though so I dont remember the lines name or company. Always assumed it was bandai. I thought they were the originators of the deluxe insecticon molds.

It's a bit more complicated. Dorvack (Whirl, Roadbuster), Beetras (Deluxe Insecticons) and Macross (Jetfire) were originally by Takatoku Toys. However, the company went backrupt in 1984 and the assets all went to Bandai, who continue owning them to this day.

On the side, another company named Mark was making smaller toys based on Takatoku designs (that "Ransack" is based on Venom btw) while having a few original likes of their own. Much like what Takara did for Hasbro, and Bandai for Tonka, Mark licensed their toys to Select for its own line of transforming robot toys: Convertors. If you see a smaller version of Jetfire, Roadbuster, or Whirl, that's where they came from.

Yes, FunPub is aware of and has used Convertors in their story lines: Zardak and the Maladroids are from there. :)

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby megatronus » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:00 am

MartianSpyGirl1996 wrote:Well, some people like rare figures because of the gratifying nature of finally having a holy grail. It also makes them more special to the owner, and some of my most cherished figures are exclusives... if they were mass market retail I would probably not think that much more about them then anything else I can purchase at the store. I collect for myself, not for what others think of my collections.
You can personally not like exclusives, but to project you opinion that everything should be MMR is fairly dismissive of other people's interests... also, most of what 3H/FunPup have done Hasbro would never do for retail, so without the exclusives we wouldn't have those guys and gals at all.

:APPLAUSE:

All of this.

I don't have any friends that collect TFs (one of the reasons I'm so happy to be on the podcast now... finally, people to talk too!). I collect for my own personal satisfaction, and exclusivity makes something special to me, and allows me to reflect on how fortunate I am to be able to indulge in this hobby the way I do. It's not something to lord over others.

Also, exclusivity is what makes many figures possible - only so many TFs can be released to the mass market before saturation kills it. Limited releases give fans the opportunity to acquire items that would never be available otherwise.
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby Emerje » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:09 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Rated X wrote:I believe that brown ransack in the link was indeed the figure I had as a kid. Only had it for a couple days though so I dont remember the lines name or company. Always assumed it was bandai. I thought they were the originators of the deluxe insecticon molds.

Yeah, if your figure cracked that easily then it was most definitely a Convertor as those were made from notoriously brittle bootleg quality plastic rather than the stronger, more forgiving stuff major toy companies use. I owned a lot of Convertors as a kid, but I don't have any of them today while I still own most of my childhood Transformers and GoBots. Still a big fan of Robat; best transforming bat ever designed (even if it fell apart like any other)!

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3

Postby Genericon #378 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Motto: "Alpha Bravo."
Weapon: Twin Concentrated Vaporators
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
megatronus wrote:I'm surprised they're doing a Waspinator - especially since we got a really, really nice Generations version that both homages Beast Wars and ties into the IDW comics. I guess I'll have to listen in to see how Pete justifies this guy...

No they aren't releasing the waspinator. He's somewhere with fem fatale Cy-kill and FOC ransack.

Wait, there was going to be a FOC Ransack?!
Genericon #378
Minibot
Alt Mode: Rated X
Strength: 4
Endurance: 2
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10

SW's SilverHammer wrote:
megatronus wrote:I'm surprised they're doing a Waspinator - especially since we got a really, really nice Generations version that both homages Beast Wars and ties into the IDW comics. I guess I'll have to listen in to see how Pete justifies this guy...

No they aren't releasing the waspinator. He's somewhere with fem fatale Cy-kill and FOC ransack.

Genericon #378
Minibot

SW's SilverHammer wrote:

Genericon #378
Minibot

Postby Genericon #378 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:11 pm

Sorry, did a triple post there.
Genericon #378
Minibot

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Genericon #378 wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:

Not specifically.

Back at the BotCon Retropsective panel at BotCon 2014, there were images of 20 unreleased proposals for BotCon/TCC exclusives that never came to be. One of which was to have been the Generations FOC Kickback mold in the colors of the G1 Deluxe Insecticon Ransack, and would have come with two Arms Microns (presumably ones of the bug variety).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Just for fun, any wild speculation about the add-on souvenir sets for 2015? They don't always follow the exact theme of the box set, often including additions to past years' themes. For instance, I would love to see a G2-colored repaint of Generations Jhiaxus.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Nitro Series OPTIMUS PRIME Energon Igniters Transformers Bumblebee Hasbro NEW"
Nitro Series OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCRACKER + ZAPMASTER Transformers Armada Max-Con complete 2003 231102A"
THUNDERCRACKER + Z ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT SHOT Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 230719A"
HOT SHOT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINI-CON SKYBOOM Transformers Attacktix Energon complete Hasbro 2006 230427B"
MINI-CON SKYBOOM T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Camaro) Transformers Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Series 2018"
BUMBLEBEE (Camaro) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAND MILITARY MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Armada complete Hasbro 2002 231209A"
LAND MILITARY MINI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Energon Class + instructions + comic Hasbro 2004 230427B"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Cybertron SPEED PLANET MAP catalog poster 2005"
Transformers Cyber ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WIND SHEER Transformers RID Robots In Disguise Deluxe Basic complete 2001 230821"
WIND SHEER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYFIRE Transformers RID Robots In Disguise Deluxe Basic complete 2001 230821A"
SKYFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 211006A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNICRON Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + dgt3 key Hasbro 2006 231101A"
UNICRON Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON