This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 best G1 Transformers Toy updates

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:36 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor. These are my opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here.

This concept doesn’t need much of an introduction but I will explain the thought that went behind my choices. It was in a 2 fold order. One: how much the original G1 toy needed an update. Two: How great of an update he eventually got (“he” is not a spoiler as there were no female G1 toys stateside). The best toy ever might not be first place if his original toy was pretty good, which explains the lack of some classics updates. On the flipside, a toy in bad need of an update may not be first place if the update he got wasn't as good as we can get. So without further ado, here are the top 5 best toy updates:

5. Tranformers Generations Seargent Kup

The reason he is at the back end of this list is because this doesn’t feel like the final version of this character. This toy is more of a reinterpretation of the character and not the actual comic book or G1 cartoon version come to life. He even got an update to his name. For what is probably copyright reasons, he became Sergeant Kup in this release. But none the less, Kup is one of the character’s who most needed an update. For such a legendary character, as he was one of the main characters of the 86 film, the only other toy he got since G1 was a Botcon 09 toy which didn’t work at all for the character (my opinion). But 2011 finally gave us a phenomenal update. I love the head sculpt, the alt mode is great even though it is an earth based truck instead of a Cybertronian picKUP. He still looks the part of the scrappy old timer and the color is also spot on. Then chest section is pretty great as well, recalling the cybertronian elements of the G1 toy and the transformation itself is neat, especially the feet. What really seals the deal is the long musket which stores under the truck mode disguised as a very convincing exhaust pipe.

4. Transformers Masterpiece Optimus Prime (MP-10) (Convoy)

I don’t know what to write that could give this update any justice. The figure in robot mode really looks like the G1 cartoon model just jumped off the screen, unlike the G1 toy. The G1 toy was not too bad though, hence why this isn’t number 1 on this list. Actually, the G1 toy was pretty smart since it found an effective way of combining an easy transformation which resulted in a robot which had a wide chest and a thin abdominal area, which has defined Optimus Prime ever since. This update makes that change in contour completely flawless with a smart transformation that was fine tuned from the earlier Masterpiece release of Optimus. They still didn’t fix the obvious groin area exposed in truck mode, an issue that even the G1 toy didn’t have. I do want to say that the cab is the highlight of this update. I don’t find the trailer to be much of an improvement over the G1 version, and Hasbro’s dull grey didn’t help. I was told it could be fixed with Reprolabels, and while that may be perfectly true, having to spend more money for a finished version of a product will not get you the number 1 spot (especially when your original toy was one of the best of the bunch). But number 4 is no sweat for this awesome toy.

And to give a sense of the difference in size:

3. Transformers Masterpiece Wheeljack

Oh man, what an update! They even got the spelling of sponsor “Alitalia” right this time (there are reprolabels to fix the correction though). The G1 toy, like the datsuns and other G1 cars, didn’t even have legs that could separate, so an update didn’t need much to make us happy. As a matter of fact, people were happy with simply a redeco of RTS Tracks. But this figure really knocks it out of the parc by not only being accurate but also my pick for the best new mold to come out of Hasbro/Takara in 2014. Not in a while had I marveled this much at a transformer, and on a pure toy level, he is an absolutely perfect example of a robot in disguise. He feels hefty, has flawless kibble free modes which are also both accurate to their own specific source (a cartoon model and an officially licensed car model).What I really loved about Wheeljack is how robot parts just spring out of him and are nowhere noticeable in his car mode, like his wings, which were far more evident in the original toy’s undercarriage and prone to loss. I just love how his feet are formed and look like distinct robot legs rather than a piece of his car. Unlike the Datsuns, these car pieces look more like feet than repurposed car parts, which was obviously not the case with the original G1 figure.

2. Transformers Generations Springer

Springer was not the best G1 triple changer. None of the three modes were convincing. His helicopter mode had his robot arms and hands sticking out with the excuse of it being Cybertronian in design (uurgh), the car mode was average and the robot mode was not great with odd proportions and terrible arms. He needed an update, that’s for sure, and had a bunch (starting with Energon’s Bulkhead, then Timelines, Universe and Generations GDO). But every single time, he either only turned into a car or helicopter. True triple changers are rarer than we think in the world of transformers toys, so getting an actual update of Springer as a triple changer in the Generations line was an event all on its own. It was even more wondrous to realize that this toy was an accomplishment. Unlike the G1 toy, both alt modes are very distinctive from one another. They have different dimensions and silhouettes, only sharing the color pallet. Also unlike the G1 toy, the robot mode is tall and sleek, with great proportions and one of the most poseable transformers toys at that price range. Even his sword that turns into the propeller is updated well, with a neat new transformation, and his gun has been given a serious overhaul. This would be the best update of all if it weren’t for the following number 1 pick...

1. Transformers Generations Warpath Gallery

As far as updates go, I can’t think of any other toy that needed it this much and got this good a result from it. It’s like owning a small masterpiece at the fraction of the cost. We went from a minibot with no legs, which looked locked in mid transformation into a deluxe class which oozes perfection. Unlike the G1 toy, the tank fully transforms into a robot with superb articulation, zero kibble and striking show accuracy for a non masterpiece toy. They did change his tank into an H tank, but I will take that if it means he gets legs in robot mode. It’s also worth noting that for an H tank, he doesn’t look like a robot crawling on all fours like Armada Megatron and Animated Shockwave (two toys that were NOT part of the best Tanks list). All around, I couldn’t think of a better update for a toy that so badly needed one. And for those who find the deluxe class too big for this toy, then just stick him in your masterpiece collection, he’ll fit right in.

Honourable mention: Generations Cosmos, Energon Galvatron, Masterpiece Grimlock, MP Soundwave, MP Lambor, Generations Scourge, Universe Cyclonus and the Classics seekers.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4490
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 best G1 Transformers Toy updates

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:47 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
MP Grimlock
MP-01 Optimus Prime (robot mode)
MP Ultra Magnus
CW Superion (the individual bots are even better)
Generations Waspinator (I just LOVE this figure)
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Triptykon » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:09 am

Only one I'm missing is Wheeljack ;)

Just picked up Cosmos at Wal-Mart the other day on a whim, glad I did, for a tiny little guy,(I usually avoid those) he's surprisingly articulated. A great addition to the shelf.
Triptykon
Micromaster
Watch Triptykon on YouTube

Postby Va'al » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:14 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
I have to say, this time round I pretty much agree! :D

I am a big fan of what the MP line is doing in terms of updating and offering new toys for the collector that started as a child fan, and MP G2 Sideswipe fills that spot for me (with the added bonus of comic-accurate face and weapons).

Although you seem to have forgotten the Greatest Autobot of All Time. For shame.

[Also, without going into the semantics of 'G1', Rhinox definitely should be in here somewhere.]
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:17 am

Va'al wrote:I have to say, this time round I pretty much agree! :D

I am a big fan of what the MP line is doing in terms of updating and offering new toys for the collector that started as a child fan, and MP G2 Sideswipe fills that spot for me (with the added bonus of comic-accurate face and weapons).

Although you seem to have forgotten the Greatest Autobot of All Time. For shame.

[Also, without going into the semantics of 'G1', Rhinox definitely should be in here somewhere.]

I kept it G1 centric inorder to do another Update list down the line. I love Rhinox too, though I wish he stood up a bit better.

Also, Alpha Bravo cant be on the list because he didnt have a G1 toy.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Va'al » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:25 am

william-james88 wrote:
Va'al wrote:I have to say, this time round I pretty much agree! :D

I kept it G1 centric inorder to do another Update list down the line. I love Rhinox too, though I wish he stood up a bit better.

Also, Alpha Bravo cant be on the list because he didnt have a G1 toy.

:P
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby frogbat » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:20 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
good list.. i agree with most especially warpath. Was the one that came to mind as soon as I read the headline. I'd replace mp10 with mp ultra magnus. but to be honest I would keep the masterpiece series out of such a list.

here's my favourites

1. Generations Warpath

2. Wheeljack / Tracks generations. Great mould and reuse.

3. Cyclonus, generations. His robot mode is great.. fun transformation. On par with Kup as far as updates go, however kup's transformation can be a bit tedious and cyclonus comes with a targetmaster...

4. Generations hound. This guy is oft forgotten but both hid modes were excellent updates and the inclusion of a very well done ravage made this a terrific toy.

5. Shrapnel... excellent version and the size suits the characters...

Bubbling under... the aerialbots. Don't have powerglide yet but he looks like one great update.
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:40 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
MP-Star Saber. If they, Tomy included Jean or Lumina 2 he would have been perfect SS anime version......heck, watching the anime Victory and Yuki really did an awesome job ( so long as you give the engineer the time unlike MP Megs he can do WONDERS!)
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Super Megatron » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:49 am

Motto: "Smashing Optimus Prime toys is the freedom of all sentient beings."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
fenrir72 wrote:MP-Star Saber. If they, Tomy included Jean or Lumina 2 he would have been perfect SS anime version......heck, watching the anime Victory and Yuki really did an awesome job ( so long as you give the engineer the time unlike MP Megs he can do WONDERS!)

Agreed. Too bad this list is North American canon only. The only figure I disagree on that list is Kup. The Conehead seekers should had been in his place.
Super Megatron
Vehicon
News Credits: 16
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Emerje » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:30 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Good list, but for me I would have bumped everything up a slot, knocked off Kup, and made Generations Metroplex number one. Kup is a great figure, but Metroplex is that much better.

Honorable mention to Whirl, Roadbuster, and Masterpiece Prowl.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby munkimus prime » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:43 am

Motto: "I dislike fools and villains. And you seem to be both."
Weapon: Arm-Mounted Magnetic-Lock Destabilizer Cannon
I agree with the list but Masterpiece were obviously going to be far superior to their G1 counterparts so I feel it should of been restricted to just Classics and Generations mostly.

5. Generations Cosmos
4. Combiner Wars Superion
3. Generations Warpath
2. Generations Springer
1. Generations Leader G1 Megatron

I would of put Leader Ultra Magnus on the list but he's not out yet.
99th Generation Dimensional Robo Commander, Great Daiearth
munkimus prime
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Watch munkimus prime on YouTube
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby Va'al » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:46 am

munkimus prime wrote:I agree with the list but Masterpiece were obviously going to be far superior to their G1 counterparts so I feel it should of been restricted to just Classics and Generations mostly.

5. Generations Cosmos
4. Combiner Wars Superion
3. Generations Warpath
2. Generations Springer
1. Generations Leader G1 Megatron

I would of put Leader Ultra Magnus on the list but he's not out yet.

Good points right there. And yes, I would also agree on them there choices, too. :D
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby CombaticonsCombine? » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:16 am

Motto: "<:: Cavolo. ::>"
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
My list:

5. Generations Cosmos
4. Masterpiece Soundwave
3. Generations Cyclonus
2. Generations Blitzving
1. Generations Warpath
0. CW Combiners
CombaticonsCombine?
Minibot
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby megatronus » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:08 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
It's interesting you considered MP figures in this list. I personally wouldn't have, as the line seems to be more concerned with an ideal somewhat apart from the toys themselves. I think this list would have been more robust had it just been Classics/Generations-style figures, or if needed, two separate lists for MP & Generations updates.

That all said, I do like your choices overall, besides Kup.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby TreyTable » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:16 pm

Motto: "I can feel it coming in the air tonight
I've been waiting for this moment all my life"
Weapon: Twin Swords
This list is racist; it's all Autobots. ;)

I'd like to have my say and list my top five Decepticons.

In no particular order:

Seeker mold MP-11
    Fans Toys Quakewave
    Masterpiece Laserbeak/Buzzsaw
    Generations Cyclonus
    Masterpiece Soundwave/Soundblaster
"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not.
Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
TreyTable
Micromaster
Watch TreyTable on YouTube
Buy from TreyTable on eBay
Alt Mode: 2003 Subaru Outback Sport
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:51 pm

Ha! I didnt realize there were no decepticons but that's probably because there are only 3 molds for those in the Masterpiece line and I am not too fond of 2 of them.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that there will eventually be a best of Masterpiece line and best of Classics (or the sub lines, not sure yet), so this list was more to look at toys from G1 and how they evolved. Kup may not be the best update, as I mentioned, but that G1 toy needed an update more than most I feel (like the Insecticons, which are awesome G1 toys). For such an important character, that toy was... :SICK: My opinion, of course.

So since this was about seeing how much the toys evolved, I felt it was more fun to combine all the lines for this list because that's the only way I could reward the Generations figures for how good they truly are. Excluding the Masterpiece line in this list would take away from the accomplishment of Generations Springer and Warpath.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Optimum Supreme » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:56 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
I'd knock off Kup (though he is a great figure, don't get me wrong) stick in the Classic Seekers all as a single entry (except I guess you'd have to leave off Acid Storm since he had no G1 toy).

I'd also replace MP10 with MP01 and put that one in first place.

I'd also use Gen Wheeljack instead of MP, just because I have that one, and it's awesome, and I think one MP on the list is more than enough.

I'd give honorable mention to legends size Warpath, because without deluxe size, he'd definitely be in the running for the list.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby shajaki » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:27 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby megatronus » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:06 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
shajaki wrote:Image

:lol:
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:17 pm

shajaki wrote:Image

:lol: But you made the honourable mentions at least (I'm not THAT blind). Also, I have some issues with his legs in alt mode. Also, as spectacular as it already is, I think there is room for improvement on that toy (oh and the combiner wars one will not be an improvement).

Optimum Supreme wrote:

I'd also use Gen Wheeljack instead of MP, just because I have that one, and it's awesome, and I think one MP on the list is more than enough.

You are the second person to suggest that. Care to explain why MP 01 is superior to MP 10. I thought it was agreed upon that MP 10 was the better figure, and thus a better update on the G1 toy.

And for Generations Wheeljack, while I do have that mold as Tracks, the MP Wheeljack is really incredible and superior. It is well worth the 60-70$ I spent on it and I cannot recommend it enough. If ever Hasbro releases one, make sure you dont miss out :)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby TK415 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:17 pm

william-james88 wrote:So since this was about seeing how much the toys evolved, I felt it was more fun to combine all the lines for this list because that's the only way I could reward the Generations figures for how good they truly are. Excluding the Masterpiece line in this list would take away from the accomplishment of Generations Springer and Warpath.

I like this idea. Comparing and contrasting the figures and valuing them and considering their availability and price really emphasis how truly awesome some figures are and how exciting they are. There are a few figures that do feel MP quality.
TK415
Vehicon

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:20 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Optimum Supreme wrote:I'd knock off Kup (though he is a great figure, don't get me wrong) stick in the Classic Seekers all as a single entry (except I guess you'd have to leave off Acid Storm since he had no G1 toy).

I'd give honorable mention to legends size Warpath, because without deluxe size, he'd definitely be in the running for the list.

I remember having a discussion with a "very insistent he was right in opinion member" on which is better when translated in size. I love MP-10 and own MP-01. Shrinking the former made it more cost effective to have a complete Convoy set. But the reduction in size really did remove a lot of features that made MP-01 stand out.

Size really does matter. You can accomplish more features in a much bigger scale. To quote this article in TFwiki (assuming this was quoted correctly) Shogo Hasui is said to have bemoaned

"Like several Takara designers that have been interviewed, he bemoans Hasbro's restrictive size class plastic weight limits, which can cause headaches during design."

This comes from a Takara designer himself. I don't have to be an engineer to have come to that conclusion.

So in terms of a best transistion from original toy to its modern incarnation which is more 1986 Movie accurate, I'd say it's still MP-01. As the size did allow Takara engineers to do wonders even back in 2004.Not into the battery gimmick for the light up effect, but that got included, wrist coms and those hydraulic joints and grill on his shins. Pluse the energon ax can fit in a more streamline manner.

But the tech is no longer state of the art so MP-01, aside from the sheety paint chips and lack of neck and lack of Roller and Trailer which puts his cost prohibitively high really did aged well.

Did I fail to mention again that I do own MP-10 (another worthy succesor to the throne). So as not to accuse me of being biased against MP-10 for not owning one. Also own THS-02.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Speed: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:38 pm

fenrir72 wrote:
So in terms of a best transistion from original toy to its modern incarnation which is more 1986 Movie accurate, I'd say it's still MP-01. As the size did allow Takara engineers to do wonders even back in 2004.Not into the battery gimmick for the light up effect, but that got included, wrist coms and those hydraulic joints and grill on his shins. Pluse the energon ax can fit in a more streamline manner.

But the tech is no longer state of the art so MP-01, aside from the sheety paint chips and lack of neck and lack of Roller and Trailer which puts his cost prohibitively high really did aged well.

Did I fail to mention again that I do own MP-10 (another worthy succesor to the throne). So as not to accuse me of being biased against MP-10 for not owning one. Also own THS-02.

Maybe I misread, but do you mean that the gimmicks on MP-01 is what makes him superior to MP-10 ? I find both have their strengths. MP-10 has a better truck mode but I dislike how he has a visible head when you open his windows. He also has a better leg transformation but a hole in his crotch. The Pros and Cons seem to even out between the two.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:56 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
well duh any of the masterpieces are great updates
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:02 pm

Ultra Markus wrote:well duh any of the masterpieces are great updates

You mean like MP 05, MP 02 and MP 03 ?! The masterpiece line has its hits and misses like any other line. It's not a perfect line impervious to scrutiny. I even believe that the Classics Seeker mold accomplishes a better seeker mold than the masterpiece version.

william-james88
News Staff

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #145 Cvr E 1:50 DC Comics 2024 0124DC005 145E (CA) Stokoe (W) Zdarsky"
NEW!
BATMAN #145 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Justice League MIDSUMMER'S NIGHTMARE #1 DC Comics 1996 190529HM-JKY"
Justice League MID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHTWING #96 DC Comics 2004 (CA) McDaniel + Owens (W) Grayson 230915A"
NIGHTWING #96 DC C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #139 Cvr E DC Comics 2023 0923DC072 139E (W) Zdarsky (CA) McFarlane Toys"
BATMAN #139 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #139 Cvr H foil DC Comics 2023 0923DC806 139H (W) Zdarsky (CA) Design"
BATMAN #139 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #686 DC Comics 1995 (CA) Nolan + Janson (W) Dixon 230915A"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #798 DC Comics 2004 (CA) Jock (W) Gabrych + McCarthy 230915A"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1072 Cvr D 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0323DC195 1072D (CA) Fiumara"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN BEYOND #1 Facsimile Cvr C foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 1123DC803 1C (CA) Timm"
BATMAN BEYOND #1 F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #2 Cvr G 1:50 DC Comics 2023 JAN233230 2G (W) Williamson (CA) Rahzzah"
SUPERMAN #2 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #139 Cvr F 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0923DC073 139F (W) Zdarsky (CA) Nguyen"
BATMAN #139 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERBOY + RAVERS #1 DC Comics 1996 (A/CA) Pelletier + Davis 200610A"
SUPERBOY + RAVERS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #3 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0223DC021 3C (W) Williamson (CA) Mattina"
SUPERMAN #3 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIMITED COLLECTORS EDITION #51 Cvr A Facsimile DC Comics 2024 ptg 0124DC164 51A"
NEW!
LIMITED COLLECTORS ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON