ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Postby mcfmullen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:33 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:Takara Masterpiece MP-7 is Thundercracker, not Starscream. You're thinking of MP-3. As for the decos offered with Masterpiece Starscreams, Takara's original "blue-gray" fuselage color for Starscream is exclusive to them, Hasbro redecoed Starscream in G1 colors, which Takara then imported as a "USA Edition" later on. The remold Takara MP-11 Starscream and Hasbro's upcoming MP-07 release of the same share a very similar deco from preliminary promotional photography. The only obvious difference is that Hasbro's has a toy accurate blue nosecone, while Takara's is cartoon accurate light gray. There may be other subtle difference apparent later once people get Hasbro MP-07 in hand, of course.


Argh! How could I have gotten that mixed up! My bad! Still, point is, Starscream is one whole mess of confusion.
mcfmullen
Mini-Con
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 6:14 pm

ToysRus Exclusive Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Starscream MP 07 Found at US Retail

Postby william-james88 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:24 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Well that was earlier than expected. While the preorder listing on Tru.com indicates that Masterpiece Starscream will ship on October 1st, this Toysrus exclusive figure has been already been found at retail. Matt Guzy, on twitter, has indicated that this figure was found in Chandler (either Indiana or Arizona). While the preorder has not gotten "restocked", a trip to your local Toysrus could be the way of getting this sought after figure, and getting it earlier too.

For Canadians, the preorder is still open and I was advised that for those who have gotten the 30% off raincheck, you can present the raincheck with your bill to any Toyrsus store in Canada once you have been billed and paid for your order. The amount you should save should then be credited when showing your raincheck.

A bit of info on this figure: It is the Hasbro reissue of Takara's MP 11. While it does not have the coronation gear, it does come with the stand, which Takara's version did not have, and the most obvious variation so far is the blue nosecone.

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 27984
News Credits: 3127
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Postby Shockwave7 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:58 pm

I admit I like that Seeker MP mold better than the one where the jet sides are just hanging off their hips. But I just can't bring myself to spend the extra dough...
User avatar
Shockwave7
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 507
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 am

Re: ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Postby nycPrime » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:49 pm

Since the price difference between this and the CW leader version is relatively minimal, I might just have to pull the trigger on the MP, assuming I can find it at a TRU.
nycPrime
Headmaster
Posts: 1079
News Credits: 12
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:07 pm
Location: NYC
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Postby G1COLLECTOR » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:12 am

I will be picking this up, as I had the old style and need this updated mold. Not sure many will find them in ToysRUs though? More like Evil-Bay...Dang it! :BANG_HEAD:
G1COLLECTOR
Micromaster
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:15 pm
Watch G1COLLECTOR on YouTube

Re: ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Postby G1COLLECTOR » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:12 am

:-( .
G1COLLECTOR
Micromaster
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:15 pm
Watch G1COLLECTOR on YouTube

Re: ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:34 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
G1COLLECTOR wrote::-( .


Dont dispare. These are popping up all over the states now. I am sure you will find one at your TRU if you check it out once a week.

He has now been spotted in California. And every sighting so far reports the 59.99$
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 27984
News Credits: 3127
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Postby Deathsaurus1 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:03 am

Yeah. People shouldn't worry about finding starscream.

My toys r us has gotten bluestreak in.
And he has been pretty easy to find in other toysrus's near me.

william-james88 wrote:
G1COLLECTOR wrote::-( .


Dont dispare. These are popping up all over the states now. I am sure you will find one at your TRU if you check it out once a week.

He has now been spotted in California. And every sighting so far reports the 59.99$
same price as bluestreak?
That's good ha!
Deathsaurus1
Minibot
Posts: 142
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:51 pm

Re: ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:09 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Deathsaurus1 wrote:Yeah. People shouldn't worry about finding starscream.

My toys r us has gotten bluestreak in.
And he has been pretty easy to find in other toysrus's near me.

william-james88 wrote:
G1COLLECTOR wrote::-( .


Dont dispare. These are popping up all over the states now. I am sure you will find one at your TRU if you check it out once a week.

He has now been spotted in California. And every sighting so far reports the 59.99$
same price as bluestreak?
That's good ha!


I know it's awesome. Ryan (Seibertron himself) was very right about something; he said the smaller licensed cars would cost more than they do in Japan while the bigger unlicensed TFs would cost less and the fact that the prices are the same confirms that. I get the feeling that aquiring a license in the US is pricier than in Japan. :-?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 27984
News Credits: 3127
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Postby KnightAero » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:20 am

Weapon: Rapid-Fire Plasma Pulse Cannon
TRU Secret folks... Always buy with a coupon and buy on Thursdays with your TRU Credit card...

I did this with Devastator, and MP Bluestreak... Devastator I managed to get under $100... Bluestreak I got for around $38.
Devastator I happend to have a 25% off coupon, I signed up for the Credit Card and got an additional 15% off, and finally used $10 TRU Bucks... Bluestreak I could have gotten less had I found a 25% off coupon, but seemingly non-existant this month...

Without that initial signup TRU has 10% off on Thursdays. Rumor mill says that they are going to do this for Saturdays during Christmas time again. :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

Credit cards yes are evil, but if you pay it off... This strategy can literally save you more money than waiting for Amazon, HTS, or any other online retailer.
KnightAero
Minibot
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:36 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 5
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Video Review for Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Starscream MP 07

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:33 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
We just heard yesterday that Hasbro's Transformers Masterpiece Starscream was found at Toysrus and now we have a video review.

You can then check out the gallery of the original Japanese issue to see what the changes are. Let us know what you find on the boards!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 27984
News Credits: 3127
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:40 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
KnightAero wrote:TRU Secret folks... Always buy with a coupon and buy on Thursdays with your TRU Credit card...

I did this with Devastator, and MP Bluestreak... Devastator I managed to get under $100... Bluestreak I got for around $38.
Devastator I happend to have a 25% off coupon, I signed up for the Credit Card and got an additional 15% off, and finally used $10 TRU Bucks... Bluestreak I could have gotten less had I found a 25% off coupon, but seemingly non-existant this month...

Without that initial signup TRU has 10% off on Thursdays. Rumor mill says that they are going to do this for Saturdays during Christmas time again. :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

Credit cards yes are evil, but if you pay it off... This strategy can literally save you more money than waiting for Amazon, HTS, or any other online retailer.


Where'd you get the 25% of coupon :shock:
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7859
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Video Review for Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Starscream MP 07

Postby Jones » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:19 pm

Motto: "Who and what I am, I hide from the enemy."
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
william-james88 wrote:We just heard yesterday that Hasbro's Transformers Masterpiece Starscream was found at Toysrus and now we have a video review.

You can then check out the gallery of the original Japanese issue to see what the changes are. Let us know what you find on the boards!




Starscream looks as good as he should. 8-)


While a good review in general, there are two things that need to be pointed out:

1) You don't need to take off his null rays to transform. That's why they're on the double ball joint. Once you fiddle with them a bit, it's easy to do without popping them off and on every time.

2) Reviewer never flipped out the heel that's tucked in to the topside of his engines, which gives Starscream an actual stable set of feet to stand on. Watching Starscream almost fall over for half that video was painful. LOL #-o

Can't wait for my preorder to come in. :DANCE:
User avatar
Jones
Minibot
Posts: 126
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:29 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Postby dragons » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:12 pm

Jones wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
2) Reviewer never flipped out the heel that's tucked in to the topside of his engines, which gives Starscream an actual stable set of feet to stand on. Watching Starscream almost fall over for half that video was painful. LOL #-o

Can't wait for my preorder to come in. :DANCE:


uh oh
Image
Image
dragons
Gestalt
Posts: 2969
News Credits: 21
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:28 pm

Re: Video Review for Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Starscream MP 07

Postby .... » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:57 pm

Weapon: Energo-Sword
Jones wrote:
william-james88 wrote:We just heard yesterday that Hasbro's Transformers Masterpiece Starscream was found at Toysrus and now we have a video review.

You can then check out the gallery of the original Japanese issue to see what the changes are. Let us know what you find on the boards!




Starscream looks as good as he should. 8-)


While a good review in general, there are two things that need to be pointed out:

1) You don't need to take off his null rays to transform. That's why they're on the double ball joint. Once you fiddle with them a bit, it's easy to do without popping them off and on every time.

2) Reviewer never flipped out the heel that's tucked in to the topside of his engines, which gives Starscream an actual stable set of feet to stand on. Watching Starscream almost fall over for half that video was painful. LOL #-o

Can't wait for my preorder to come in. :DANCE:


I agree with you. My biggest pet peeve, is when a reviewer gets something wrong, and blames the figure for it. ARRGGG it's so painful to watch! :BANG_HEAD:
....
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5686
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Video Review for Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Starscream MP 07

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:23 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
SillySpringer wrote:
I agree with you. My biggest pet peeve, is when a reviewer gets something wrong, and blames the figure for it. ARRGGG it's so painful to watch! :BANG_HEAD:


The reviewer also agrees so here is his extra review to make up for what he missed:

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 27984
News Credits: 3127
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Postby Wolfman Jake » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:32 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Good, he also figured out the tabs on the wings to fit into the slots on the back of the robot mode. That was killing me, watching the wings on his figure flop around every time he breathed the wrong way.

Also, the hologram pilot is apparently opaque black plastic instead of translucent blue in Hasbro's release. I haven't noted any other deco differences quite yet. Even the wing striping seems to be identical.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
City Commander
Posts: 3979
News Credits: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Postby Deathsaurus1 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:40 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:Good, he also figured out the tabs on the wings to fit into the slots on the back of the robot mode. That was killing me, watching the wings on his figure flop around every time he breathed the wrong way.

Also, the hologram pilot is apparently opaque black plastic instead of translucent blue in Hasbro's release. I haven't noted any other deco differences quite yet. Even the wing striping seems to be identical.
is it just me or does the blue seem to be a different?
This is all I want confirmed haha.
Deathsaurus1
Minibot
Posts: 142
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:51 pm

Re: ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:46 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Wolfman Jake wrote:Good, he also figured out the tabs on the wings to fit into the slots on the back of the robot mode. That was killing me, watching the wings on his figure flop around every time he breathed the wrong way.

Also, the hologram pilot is apparently opaque black plastic instead of translucent blue in Hasbro's release. I haven't noted any other deco differences quite yet. Even the wing striping seems to be identical.


You mean aside fro the nose cone right?

The Blue and red is said to be 2 toned. Like how the hands have a different shade of blue than the forearms. Was that also the case with Takara? Also, his missile pods are painted while I dont think Takara's was.

Here are some in hand pics from various sources (if you see your pic, let me know!)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 27984
News Credits: 3127
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:01 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
william-james88 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:Good, he also figured out the tabs on the wings to fit into the slots on the back of the robot mode. That was killing me, watching the wings on his figure flop around every time he breathed the wrong way.

Also, the hologram pilot is apparently opaque black plastic instead of translucent blue in Hasbro's release. I haven't noted any other deco differences quite yet. Even the wing striping seems to be identical.


You mean aside fro the nose cone right?

The Blue and red is said to be 2 toned. Like how the hands have a different shade of blue than the forearms. Was that also the case with Takara? Also, his missile pods are painted while I dont think Takara's was.


Yes, except for the nosecone. I thought everyone already knew about that from the first promotional pics. :P

Yes, the reds and blues are of two tones on Takara's as well. This is due to some parts being cast in red or blue plastic and other parts being presumably light gray plastic painted over red or blue. The colors match VERY well on Takara's, I don't know if that is the case or not for Hasbro's. With Takara's you can tell what is paint and what is plastic, because the paint is shiny metallic or glossy, while the plastic has metallic flaking in it. Also, Takara's does have painted missile pods, presuming you're referring to his "12 robot nipples" under this chest turbines. They're even painted the same color: white.

I've got a question now, based on an alleged China-only release of MP-11 from 2013. It's said to have a nosecone cast in light gray plastic instead of blue plastic painted gray, attributed to the Takara version. My version, which is supposedly the pan-Asian release (not exclusive to China), has a nose cone that is DEFINITATELY cast in gray plastic. You an see light through it when you open it up to reveal the radar dish. However, it can't be the Chinese version, because it still has the dark gray painted panels on the top of the jet fuselage. Those panels are supposedly light gray like the rest of the fuselage on the Chinese version. So, is it only the first run of the Takara release that had a blue plastic nosecone painted light gray, or is the person on tfwiki who recently added that sorely mistaken in his information?
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
City Commander
Posts: 3979
News Credits: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:53 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I'm really torn but I think I'm just going to try and hunt down a Takara MP-11. Granted I have a Japanese imported Wal-Mart MP-03, with the coronation add on, so I'm in no real rush.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6641
News Credits: 253
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:06 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Side by side comparison, at last!

Image

The Hasbro version is on the left. The Takara version is on the right.

Looks like the Hasbro version has a silver trim around the Decepticon logos on the wings that Takara's version lacks. Also, though it may be a trick of the lighting, it looks like Hasbro went with a darker blue metallic paint than the Takara version, creating more contrast with the blue plastic molded parts. Takara's blue paint and plastic seem to match a lot better. The cockpit on the Hasbro version seems to be a lighter amber color too. Of course, let's not forget either the blue nosecone on Hasbro's versus Takara's light gray and the opaque black holopilot instead of translucent blue. It's interesting that Hasbro couldn't help but fiddle with Starscream after being so good with sticking to Takara's paint masks and colors with MP Prowl, Bluestreak, and even Grimlock. Oh well, I guess.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
City Commander
Posts: 3979
News Credits: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:30 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Wolfman Jake wrote: It's interesting that Hasbro couldn't help but fiddle with Starscream after being so good with sticking to Takara's paint masks and colors with MP Prowl, Bluestreak, and even Grimlock. Oh well, I guess.


I found this release to be very similar to the Grimlock one where there are only very slight changes especially wth the clear plastic for the chest:

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 27984
News Credits: 3127
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: ToysRus Exclusive: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece - Discussion Thread

Postby Deathsaurus1 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:Side by side comparison, at last!

Image

The Hasbro version is on the left. The Takara version is on the right.

Looks like the Hasbro version has a silver trim around the Decepticon logos on the wings that Takara's version lacks. Also, though it may be a trick of the lighting, it looks like Hasbro went with a darker blue metallic paint than the Takara version, creating more contrast with the blue plastic molded parts. Takara's blue paint and plastic seem to match a lot better. The cockpit on the Hasbro version seems to be a lighter amber color too. Of course, let's not forget either the blue nosecone on Hasbro's versus Takara's light gray and the opaque black holopilot instead of translucent blue. It's interesting that Hasbro couldn't help but fiddle with Starscream after being so good with sticking to Takara's paint masks and colors with MP Prowl, Bluestreak, and even Grimlock. Oh well, I guess.


Hasbro probably thought fans wouldn't mind going with a darker blue. I don't think anyone has complained about the change like they did with there mp-10 release.
As long as there isn't a hidden LTC Joe "BIG DADDY" Kyde anywhere, I am sold.
Deathsaurus1
Minibot
Posts: 142
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:51 pm

Re: Video Review for Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Starscream MP 07

Postby Kyleor » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:35 am

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
william-james88 wrote:We just heard yesterday that Hasbro's Transformers Masterpiece Starscream was found at Toysrus and now we have a video review.

You can then check out the gallery of the original Japanese issue to see what the changes are. Let us know what you find on the boards!




I never knew nipples were up on your shoulders.
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.


Yyyeeeeeeeeep


.
User avatar
Kyleor
Combiner
Posts: 499
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:06 pm
Location: USA (not 'Murica)
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #277 - Daring to Be Stupid
Twincast / Podcast #277:
"Daring to Be Stupid"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, May 30th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron 3 Sharkticons Attack Hotrod Figures" on EBAY
Buy "USA Transformers  Fans toys FT-20 FT20 A&B Terminus Giganticus G1 Omega Supreme" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS MOVIE ROTF SOUNDWAVE SIDESWIPE LEGENDS CLASS BRAND NEW SEALED 2009" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Siege - War for Cybertron - Brunt - Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY METROPLEX Transformers Encore Scramble City 12 New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS WAR FOR CYBERTRON: SIEGE DELUXE CLASS WFC-S10 SKYTREAD" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-3 Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Soundwave Transformers Generations R.E.D Series Figure – Sealed #2" on EBAY