This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby Bleak5170 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:43 pm

Weapon: Acetylene Torch Gun
If any of that ends up being accurate this could be even worse than Age of Extinction, (which was easily one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life).
Bleak5170
Minibot
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:48 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Bleak5170 wrote:If any of that ends up being accurate this could be even worse than Age of Extinction, (which was easily one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life).

I still find ROTF and DOTM worse than Age of Extinction. At least I could tell what was going on with the action. Those other 2 are a blur.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Madeus Prime » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:56 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Optimus Prime is headed for Cybertron, and will have to revive it using an artifact

I smell another Deus ex Machina to add to the steaming pile.
Artifact has something to do with Merlin (from King Arthur lore), magic and Transformers

Hm, let me guess, magic sword...and Merlin was a Pretender
Bumblebee is now in a leadership role on Earth

Oh god we're going to have even more toys...
Hound, Crosshairs, and Drift are returning and are based in South Dakota

Oh jeez, I was hoping Hound would be the only returning cast member...
Also returning are Dinobots, plus... "mini-dinobots" (??)

Kill me, just, kill me.
Three new Transformers characters will feature, with a generic British background/accent: The Creator, an Aston Martin Cogman, a Vespa Squeaks

Creator? Cogman? Squeaks? Wow, those are some crappy names. On the plus side, an Aston Martin Transformer will be cool, not that he'll get much attention.
Megatron will be back as a jet fighter

Why can't he just pick a dumb form and stick with it? It works for every other character...
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:56 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:
Bleak5170 wrote:If any of that ends up being accurate this could be even worse than Age of Extinction, (which was easily one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life).

I still find ROTF and DOTM worse than Age of Extinction. At least I could tell what was going on with the action. Those other 2 are a blur.

Yeah, plus, I found the narrative's for both rotf and dotm kind of a sloppy mess; at least aoe had a contiguous narrative
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby Nightblade09 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:58 pm

1. Not happy about an autobot transforming into a vespa.
2. The Aston Martin autobot is very much cool.
3. Not a very big fan of the story but let's see what unfolds.
4. Bumblebee as leader is ok as long as he takes the autobots for some cool showdowns with decepticons, not just sounds and explosions.
5. Megatron being a jet is very well, just Want him to be the center of the plot, not any artifact or whatsoever.
6. Need some prominent decepticons. Since barricade is returning, more named ones should join him, not drone robots.
7. Just wanted to know what's the courtesy for such news to joblo, from where this comes?
Nightblade09
Mini-Con

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:03 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Nightblade09 wrote:Just wanted to know what's the courtesy for such news to joblo, from where this comes?

Not entirely sure what you're asking, if it was for their source, they likely won't say, as it's probably illegal to have leaked these things to them (if indeed any of it is true)
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:10 pm

Madeus Prime wrote:
Optimus Prime is headed for Cybertron, and will have to revive it using an artifact

I smell another Deus ex Machina to add to the steaming pile.
Artifact has something to do with Merlin (from King Arthur lore), magic and Transformers

Hm, let me guess, magic sword...and Merlin was a Pretender

:lol: I loved reading your post. And yeah, another film, another mguffin. And I still cant beleive that Megatron/Galvatron has been present in all the films so far but gets relegated to being a side character everytime.

Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Yeah, plus, I found the narrative's for both rotf and dotm kind of a sloppy mess; at least aoe had a contiguous narrative

Yeah and it also showcased the bots a lot more. Optimus truly felt like the main character in that one instead of it being a human.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby JazZeke » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:22 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Madeus Prime wrote:Oh jeez, I was hoping Hound would be the only returning cast member...

Ugh, I freakin' hated Hound. Don't get me wrong, John Goodman was an inspired choice for a Transformer voice, but I'm pretty sure his dialogue was them just taping John Goodman on a drinking bender. It's nonsensical even by these movies' low standards.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby steals_your_goats » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:22 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
I'm happy that crosshairs and drift are coming back, I hope they both get more development. I'm curious about the mini dinobots too, hopefully it translates to legends sized dinobot toys.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:38 pm

If anyone is scared about more Bumblebee toys, just wait till we get the tie in toys for the BUmblebee movie spinoff.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:21 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
william-james88 wrote:If anyone is scared about more Bumblebee toys, just wait till we get the tie in toys for the BUmblebee movie spinoff.

Bring em on! I can't wait.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby Gunmetal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:24 pm

EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
william-james88 wrote:If anyone is scared about more Bumblebee toys, just wait till we get the tie in toys for the BUmblebee movie spinoff.

I don't usually collect the movie line... they can all be Bumblebee for all it matters to me. :twisted: What's it been... 3 years... since the last BB in Generations?

I keep hearing folks talk about Galvatron disappearing or changing back into Megatron. Am I the only one that thinks Megatron might be resurrected from his old head and the two villains will exist together?
Gunmetal
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:28 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Randomus wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:

I don't usually collect the movie line... they can all be Bumblebee for all it matters to me. :twisted: What's it been... 3 years... since the last BB in Generations?

I keep hearing folks talk about Galvatron disappearing or changing back into Megatron. Am I the only one that thinks Megatron might be resurrected from his old head and the two villains will exist together?

Naw, Galvatron and Megatron living in the same reality? Neeeeeeever. ;)

but, ya know what, anything is possible. My motto says it all
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:41 pm

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
I 100% doubt that this is all true. When Age of Extinction started filming, there was a "spoiler rumor" that Unicron recreated the Decepticons and Galvatron so they could destroy Earth.
williamjames88 wrote:If anyone is scared about more Bumblebee toys, just wait till we get the tie in toys for the BUmblebee movie spinoff.

Might as well place a bottle of honey with all the figures. You can't have a hive and expect no honey to be made. ;)
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Emerje » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:15 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:2) don't forget folks initial names are hardly any indication of the real name. Topspin was initially named Temptest; another wrecker Warpath; Crosshairs was Slingshot (the shite that was raised over that for a while).

This is a very good point that people should really listen to. For AOE most of the characters had code names based on the Rocky movies. It wouldn't surprise me at all if "Merlin" was really Alpha Trion or "Squeaks" was Rattrap.

BTW, anyone else feel like we've seen some potential Legends class figures outlined here? There's that silver motorcycle, the Vesper, and even mini Dinobots. Seems like they're putting an emphasis on smaller characters this time around.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword

It's dated December 4th.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:46 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:1) Will they actually remember that Cybertron appeared in Dark of the Moon and that part of it was amputated by the Space Bridge? Is that why it's dead, or was it already dead and Prime had something to do with that initially and the space bridge simply clipped some of the corpse off?
Pretty sure the planet was already dead prior to DOTM what with Sentinel wanting to enslave humanity so that they could rebuild Cybertron. As for what killed the planet, most likely Optimus's ejecting the AllSpark out of Cybertron into space.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Randomus wrote:I don't usually collect the movie line... they can all be Bumblebee for all it matters to me. :twisted: What's it been... 3 years... since the last BB in Generations?

There have been a few generations bumblebees released within that time but none of them were deluxes or usual releases. Like these:

And plus there are the dozens of bumblebees from the RID line where he is leader of the team.

So just to say that there have been plenty of bumblebees in the past few years for everyone's needs.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:46 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Emerje wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:2) don't forget folks initial names are hardly any indication of the real name. Topspin was initially named Temptest; another wrecker Warpath; Crosshairs was Slingshot (the shite that was raised over that for a while).

This is a very good point that people should really listen to. For AOE most of the characters had code names based on the Rocky movies. It wouldn't surprise me at all if "Merlin" was really Alpha Trion or "Squeaks" was Rattrap.

BTW, anyone else feel like we've seen some potential Legends class figures outlined here? There's that silver motorcycle, the Vesper, and even mini Dinobots. Seems like they're putting an emphasis on smaller characters this time around.

Emerje

Movie Alpha Trion and Rattrap. Interesting thought to me
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Bronzewolf » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Hmm, what could Cogman be code for?
Gears?
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Speed: 5

Postby Madeus Prime » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:44 am

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
JazZeke wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:Oh jeez, I was hoping Hound would be the only returning cast member...

Ugh, I freakin' hated Hound. Don't get me wrong, John Goodman was an inspired choice for a Transformer voice, but I'm pretty sure his dialogue was them just taping John Goodman on a drinking bender. It's nonsensical even by these movies' low standards.

Agreed, and while love Goodman's iconic voice, he just felt wasted as Hound (besides, he's my fantasy voice actor for Ironhide).

SillySpringer wrote:Image

Not quite sure how legit that is, he's pretty generic, though the head is totally Liege Maximo. Can anybody make out the Cybertronian on this thighs?
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Emerje » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:05 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
The concept art leaked this early rarely looks just like the final design. This could be close, but it could be entirely different from the final character's look if he's even used at all.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:13 am

Considering it is from December though, I'd not put too much faith in that design right there.
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:16 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
SillySpringer wrote:Image
Fake or not, I hereby dub thee "Ramulus". :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8

Postby Bleak5170 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:27 am

Weapon: Acetylene Torch Gun
JazZeke wrote:

I hate all the new Autobots. I can't believe these idiots were the replacements for Ironhide, Ratchet, and Jazz. Very disappointed to see them all, (supposedly), returning.
Bleak5170
Minibot
Strength: 8
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon RAMP (RIGHT HIP) Transformers Titans Return part accs 2017 230817E"
Trypticon RAMP (RI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SERGEANT KUP + FLINTLOCK Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2017 231208Y"
SERGEANT KUP + FLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASTROTRAIN + DARKMOON Transformers Titans Return Voyager complete 2016 231208M"
ASTROTRAIN + DARKM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class complete Hasbro 2016 230713A"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Classics Universe Deluxe complete 230920A"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 231208F"
HOT ROD + FIREDRIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 230427A"
HOT ROD + FIREDRIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Series 1 Hasbro 2016"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TURBO TRACKS Transformers Generations Reveal Shield Deluxe complete 2010 230809A"
TURBO TRACKS Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + HYPERFIRE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208V"
BLURR + HYPERFIRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926W"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon RAMP (LEFT HIP) Transformers Titans Return part accs 2017 230817D"
Trypticon RAMP (LE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON