This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby Kurona » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:20 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:It's not confirmed to be anyone, guys. It's not even confirmed to be real. For all we know, it could just be some fancy unofficial fanart.

SillySpringer wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:Image
Fake or not, I hereby dub thee "Ramulus". :P

What about Thunderhoof? :-P
You know... That could work! Replace the moose motif with a ram motif, and the feet DO look very much like robo hooves!

EY YO!!

I agree that in all likelihood it's a fake, but a high quality one at that; I think it actually makes a respectable Unicron, or an armored Liege Maximo (since he's organic - I believe)

Considering Hasbro have recently been fashioning Liege Maximo after Loki who is the god of mischief, turns into anything and once **** a horse, he probably was at some point.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Emerje » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:55 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Also, that concept art looks kinda cool, without the giant horns he reminds me of 07 Megatron

More like RotF Megatron with his uneven arms.

I think I figured out this face, he's wearing a helmet (more-so than usual). If you look to the left and right of the long piece in the middle (nose protector?) there are little white dots that I think are his eyes. If they're going for a medieval look then perhaps they're going for a Black Knight sort of thing?

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby JazZeke » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:03 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Emerje wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Also, that concept art looks kinda cool, without the giant horns he reminds me of 07 Megatron

I think I figured out this face, he's wearing a helmet (more-so than usual). If you look to the left and right of the long piece in the middle (nose protector?) there are little white dots that I think are his eyes. If they're going for a medieval look then perhaps they're going for a Black Knight sort of thing?

Emerje

JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Emerje » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:13 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
JazZeke wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Great. Now if that junk truck does turn out to be Wreck-Gar I want him to be played by Eric Idle all the more. :lol:

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Firepower: 3

Transformers: The Last Knight - Vehicles Roll Out of Phoenix Location

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:25 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Fellow Transformers fan "marvel-junky", based in Arizona, was able to get some additional shots of the vehicles from the Transformers: The Last Knight. He had previously sent us pictures a couple of days ago which you can view here. The movie is currently filming in the Phoenix, AZ area prior to heading out to the next location. "marvel-junky" sent us some nice close-ups of the various trucks, SUVs, the rusty VW van and junk truck - check them all out below!

Here are some additional comments marvel-junky sent us regarding these photos from the set of Transformers 5:

marvel-junky wrote:I couldn't get a front picture of Hoist due to the parking. I am sure it was seen before but I thought it was interesting to see the two humans on the kills. There were a few chase vehicles one was wrecked with a missing front tire but was two far back in the lot. It was announced a few minutes ago they are extending the shoot a couple days which is odd as all the stars trailers are gone. I saw quite a bit of activity at the other site.

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Kurona » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:35 am

I'm still trying to think just who the heck that tow-truck could be. It's obviously a decepticon; it'll probably be an original or just a character that's so far off who they're based on they're unrecognizable (like crosshairs, roadbuster, scrapper etc).
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Madeus Prime » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Something that's been buggin' me is the human kill marks on the truck. Why would a Decepticon care? Have we met any Decepticon in this series that gives a damn about humans? Also, only two?! Considering the violence of this universe, I find it hard to believe that he's killed only two.
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Noideaforaname » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:35 pm

Here's hoping we actually get toys of these rad Decepticons. It would be tragic to miss out on a crane or whatever the heck that junk truck is.

Sabrblade wrote:It's not confirmed to be anyone, guys. It's not even confirmed to be real. For all we know, it could just be some fancy unofficial fanart.

I feel like I've seen this exact piece of art floating around before. Either Liege Maximo fanart or some early early DotM Dread designs....
EDIT: Tuna Kaan Koç's work, fanart of the Liege using early Dread renders

(also, friggin' hell, I wish this site cut down on all the quoting)
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Torneira » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:05 pm

That truck could be a Junkion? Maby Wreck-Gar?
Torneira
Fuzor
News Credits: 3

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:55 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Torneira wrote:That truck could be a Junkion? Maby Wreck-Gar?

You're likely right, it's gotta be, in my opinion, it's patently not street legal - so I doubt it would be portraying a truck found in the States. So unless they're going to try and pass off wherever they're filming as some other place in the world - where that kind of truck would be found, it has to be a Junkion :-?
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby dragons » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:10 pm

Madeus Prime wrote:Something that's been buggin' me is the human kill marks on the truck. Why would a Decepticon care? Have we met any Decepticon in this series that gives a damn about humans? Also, only two?! Considering the violence of this universe, I find it hard to believe that he's killed only two.

Does wheelie and jet fire count they where decpticons changed alliances
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby TurboMMaster » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:21 pm

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
Madeus Prime wrote: Have we met any Decepticon in this series that gives a damn about humans? Also, only two?! Considering the violence of this universe, I find it hard to believe that he's killed only two.
Well, Humans are kinda Michael Bay's pets so it not so hard to belive that killing two of them is is already achivement.
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
TurboMMaster
Headmaster Jr
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Speed: 3
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby Kurona » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:37 pm

Considering how many Decepticons - and Autobots - have been killed by Humans in the series so far, it's not too hard to believe they'd start thinking "you know maybe we should start giving a toss".
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:48 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Madeus Prime wrote:Something that's been buggin' me is the human kill marks on the truck. Why would a Decepticon care? Have we met any Decepticon in this series that gives a damn about humans? Also, only two?! Considering the violence of this universe, I find it hard to believe that he's killed only two.

Yeah I wonder if this Con is a hunter-type that maybe counts only the ones he hunted? Idk. Also, since this new "Hound" truck has Decepticon kill marks on it, I am kinda half-way assuming that Hound and this other green truck have something in common, and maybe even a backstory. I am wondering if this guy could be a character such as Hook.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:23 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:You're likely right, it's gotta be, in my opinion, it's patently not street legal - so I doubt it would be portraying a truck found in the States. So unless they're going to try and pass off wherever they're filming as some other place in the world - where that kind of truck would be found, it has to be a Junkion :-?

I don't think street legal would have much to do with it. Hell I see junk men all the time hauling interestingly stacked loads. Actually, since Marky Mark's charachter in TF4 was sort of a junk repairman in a the middle of the sticks, I can see that truck actually being his since his home/shop was pretty much destroyed in TF4. To me, it seems like there is too much non-metallic stuff in the back to be a bot. Just my 2 cents.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:17 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:You're likely right, it's gotta be, in my opinion, it's patently not street legal - so I doubt it would be portraying a truck found in the States. So unless they're going to try and pass off wherever they're filming as some other place in the world - where that kind of truck would be found, it has to be a Junkion :-?

I don't think street legal would have much to do with it. Hell I see junk men all the time hauling interestingly stacked loads. Actually, since Marky Mark's charachter in TF4 was sort of a junk repairman in a the middle of the sticks, I can see that truck actually being his since his home/shop was pretty much destroyed in TF4. To me, it seems like there is too much non-metallic stuff in the back to be a bot. Just my 2 cents.

Actually now that you say that, it does seem plausible that this is the case.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7

Postby Bradimus » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:14 am

Motto: "If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use."
Weapon: Twin Swords
SillySpringer wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:I don't think street legal would have much to do with it. Hell I see junk men all the time hauling interestingly stacked loads. Actually, since Marky Mark's charachter in TF4 was sort of a junk repairman in a the middle of the sticks, I can see that truck actually being his since his home/shop was pretty much destroyed in TF4. To me, it seems like there is too much non-metallic stuff in the back to be a bot. Just my 2 cents.

Actually now that you say that, it does seem plausible that this is the case.

But- but- Joshua gave Cade a job or a lot of money at the end of AoE, and continuity and stuff... :BOOM:
Bradimus
Pretender
Watch Bradimus on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7

Postby Madeus Prime » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:10 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
dragons wrote:Does wheelie and jet fire count they where decpticons changed alliances

Jetfire didn't really seem to care about them, he just teleported them and wanted to stop the Fallen. And Wheelie scarcely gave a damn until they brought down the ship in DOTM.

SillySpringer wrote:Yeah I wonder if this Con is a hunter-type that maybe counts only the ones he hunted? Idk. Also, since this new "Hound" truck has Decepticon kill marks on it, I am kinda half-way assuming that Hound and this other green truck have something in common, and maybe even a backstory. I am wondering if this guy could be a character such as Hook.

Still, humans aren't exactly worth much to hunt. I'm being serious here, look at Lockdown, he could've cared less about humanity. It just seems like no Decepticons consider humans worth much of anything outside of a labor force, so why would they keep track of those they've hunted or killed?
Madeus Prime
City Commander

Postby Madeus Prime » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:29 pm

Madeus Prime
City Commander

Transformers: The Last Knight Snapchat Potentially Confirms Wheelie, Battle Damaged Camaro

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:42 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to the Transformers Snapchat we have some new images from the set of The Last Knight. These new images show off a little remote controlled truck that appears to confirm that Wheelie shall be making his return to the big screen. Also shown off is Isabela Moner, who brags about using a torch during filming and the dump truck full of trash is also shown off, with the caption "Whatcha gonna do with all that junk? ;) ". Check out all the images below and let us know what you think!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Sigma Magnus » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:58 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
So, theory for the DotM Bee...it's part of a flashback, possibly with Cemetery Wind (and maybe Wheelie).
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Snapchat Potentially Confirms Wheelie, Battle Damaged Camaro

Postby Allenspurs » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:37 pm

[quote="D-Maximus_Primal"]Thanks to the Transformers Snapchat as well as a heads up from Allenspurs we have some new images from the set of The Last Knight. These new images show off a little remote controlled truck that appears to confirm that Wheelie shall be making his return to the big screen. They also show off a camaro that is not the Bumblebee camaro style we had seen to star in the movie, but could be Bumblebee before he upgrades, as it appears that he is badly damaged in these images. Also shown off is Isabela Moner, who brags about using a torch during filming and the dump truck full of trash is also shown off, with the caption "Whatcha gonna do with all that junk? ;) ". Check out all the images below and let us know what you think!

What...I got a news credit!!!! Can I jump up and down and whoop a bit???

Thanks D-Maximus_Primal :-D

(please excuse the child like respose,it just feels great to contribute to a community that has given me so much)
Allenspurs
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Watch Allenspurs on YouTube
Buy from Allenspurs on eBay

Postby Allenspurs » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:44 pm

Madeus Prime wrote:

So Bumblebee is also changing back into his DOTM model?

I think a flashback seems to make sense, that being his dotm alt mode and possibly a wrecker in the background
Allenspurs
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Watch Allenspurs on YouTube
Buy from Allenspurs on eBay

Postby mattyou » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:45 pm

That's not from the filming, it's a custom by Skepple.

http://www.topgear.com/car-news/modified/gallery-post-apocalypse-bumblebee-camaro#1
mattyou
Mini-Con

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 OCT221736 3A (CA) Rosanas (W) Kelly + Lanzing"
STAR TREK #3 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr H 1:10 Dynamite Comics Disney FEB230519 5H (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr F action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 AUG230321 11F Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sonic The Hedgehog FANG THE HUNTER #3 Cvr A IDW Comics JAN241235 3A Hammerstrom"
NEW!
Sonic The Hedgehog ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HAN SOLO CHEWBACCA #9 var Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220842 (CA) Nauck"
Star Wars HAN SOLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Motion Picture ECHOES #2 Cvr D RI 1:25 IDW Comics 2D 2RI (CA) Levens"
Star Trek Motion P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars EMPIRE #1 var connecting Marvel Comics 2023 APR230885 (CA) Garbett"
Star Wars EMPIRE # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DARTH VADER #32 var Marvel Comics JAN230990 (CA) Larraz (W) Pak"
Star Wars DARTH VA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars YODA #2 var Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220985 (CA) Nauck (W) Scott (A) Leon"
Star Wars YODA #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Strange New Worlds SCORPIUS RUN #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 JUN231471 1B"
Star Trek Strange ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HIGH REPUBLIC ADVENTURES Phase III #4 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics 2024 4A"
NEW!
Star Wars HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #20 Traitor Dawn Marvel Comics 2022 FEB221025 (CA) Renaud"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr I 1:15 B&W Dynamite Comics Disney DEC220627 3I (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars MANDALORIAN #4 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 AUG220950 (CA) Duursema"
Star Wars MANDALOR ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON