This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby JazZeke » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:46 am

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Sigma Magnus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Michael Bay is probably the most hard working director in hollywood. Did anyone see that most recent clip? He can manage this giant movie and still be in the closest proximity to the actors during scenes. George Lucas sure didnt do that in the Star Wars prequels. He was more distant, literally. Michael Bay is in the middle of it all and still able to manage the production at a macro level. Its a insane accomplishment. And remember that Michael Bay doesnt care about the story or the brand, he cares that it looks good and he definitely delivers. HOLY ****, did anyone really look at that finale in Age fo Extinction lately? It's the most insane action ever filmed (hell, so is that battle in the forest in ROTF). There is this gorgeous scene where Bumblebee crashed with Swoop into a glass building. And that builing was real (they covered the top in a green tarp) and it was glass, which makes things so much morecomplicated sicne you have all the refractory pieces. Its **** nuts that he could pull off that shot and make it look part of the real world and not a video game. Its the best CG I have ever seen and you can actually follow the action quite well too (something he improved over the previous films).
I have nothing but praise to give to his directing, but damn I wish the writing was better and there was less focus on humans. But that has nothing to do with Michael Bay.

THANK YOU. ;)^

Yeah, he's got some serious skill and dedication, it's the writer's that I have problems with |:|

But Bay has more control over that than you seem to think. It's his job to pick the writers and tell them what he wants in the story. The writers are often handcuffed to craft some semblance of story that exists only to link the action scenes together. Bay puts the cart before the horse, and that's on him.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:50 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
JazZeke wrote:But Bay has more control over that than you seem to think. It's his job to pick the writers and tell them what he wants in the story. The writers are often handcuffed to craft some semblance of story that exists only to link the action scenes together. Bay puts the cart before the horse, and that's on him.

Not saying you're wrong, but the connecting dots style of writing is kind of ortzi and kurtzmans hallmark as far as I know - extending beyond the tf movies and into their other projects, and even their tv show they crapped on
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby william-james88 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:17 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
JazZeke wrote:But Bay has more control over that than you seem to think. It's his job to pick the writers and tell them what he wants in the story. The writers are often handcuffed to craft some semblance of story that exists only to link the action scenes together. Bay puts the cart before the horse, and that's on him.

Its not his job, where did you get that info? His job is to supersee that the filming gets done. He doesnt even have final cut.

Also think about it guys, Michael Bay is a multimillionaire. He doesnt have to work for another day in his life. But instead of crackwhores and smack on a yacht, he decides to work 60 hours a week in crammed places eating poopy takeout to get these films done because he knows that if he leaves it to someone else, it wouldnt look as good. And we know what else is out there. The praised Bryan Singer tried making a CGI heavy film by himself and we got Jack the Giant Slayer, which was a mess. I cant think of any other film in the past 10 years, who's main attractions are CGI characters, that look as good as the Transformers films.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Va'al » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:37 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
william-james88 wrote:

Its not his job, where did you get that info? His job is to supersee that the filming gets done. He doesnt even have final cut.

Also think about it guys, Michael Bay is a multimillionaire. He doesnt have to work for another day in his life. But instead of crackwhores and smack on a yacht, he decides to work 60 hours a week in crammed places eating poopy takeout to get these films done because he knows that if he leaves it to someone else, it wouldnt look as good. And we know what else is out there. The praised Bryan Singer tried making a CGI heavy film by himself and we got Jack the Giant Slayer, which was a mess. I cant think of any other film in the past 10 years, who's main attractions are CGI characters, that look as good as the Transformers films.

He does have the control. He's the executive producer.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:48 pm

Dr Va'al wrote:

A, hA! Right, I didnt think about that, I was just thinking of his role as director. Yes as producer if something doesnt work with him he can most definitely change it.

But does he have final cut? FOr the life of me, I cant find that info, would anyone know?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:01 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:

A, hA! Right, I didnt think about that, I was just thinking of his role as director. Yes as producer if something doesnt work with him he can most definitely change it.

But does he have final cut? FOr the life of me, I cant find that info, would anyone know?

Final cut as in editting or did you mean final say? Either way, I believe the point of an executive director is that they always have final say in matters if it comes down to it.

This is a great video, from a great source about it:

I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby william-james88 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:21 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:

Final cut as in editting or did you mean final say? Either way, I believe the point of an executive director is that they always have final say in matters if it comes down to it.

Final cut is both literal and figuritive. He has the final say on what we see on screen. For example, Joss Whedon did not have final cut on Age of Ultron. They actually filmed an extended scene of Thor and his journey and even had Loki in it. He wanted to keep it but Disney said that he cold only have one slow tangent and it was either that or the Farm Scene with Hawkeye. So that part was cut against Joss Whedon's will. I am wondering if Michael Bay has similar powers that be looking over him and if he is as powerless or not.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Bronzewolf » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:17 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Seibertronians, it's that time of the week again! It's the time where we stop and take a look at all the Transformers 5 The Last Knight stories we haven't reported on yet. So sit back, relax, and enjoy some new Behind the Scenes pictures, new videos from the set plus anything else that's happened in the bayverse this week.

Our first story comes to Seibertron from the TF5 instagram, where they've shared a cropped version of the official poster for the movie, which we reported on earlier this week, but with a cryptic new caption. Check it out below!

------------

Now, going to the opposite side of the social media spectrum, we've got a brand new 360° video from the Official Transformers movie facebook. This time it features a new, behind the scenes look at a Bumblebee Chase scene. With this video, #transformerstuesday seems to be becoming an actual thing, making Transformers fans anticipate next tuesday to see what they'll reveal next! Enjoy below!

----------

Making the jump back over to Instagram, Michael Bay has given us fans a little look into life in the Director's chair. There's a lot of hidden detail to be found in this clip, so see if you.can spot anything, and share it below in the comments!

----------

Our last two photos come from Josh Duhamel's Instagram Where he shared himself and his younger co-stars maintaining healthy habits while on set and...uhm...testing the pyrotechnics. Check both out below!

----------

And that does it for today's round up! Is there a piece of news we missed? Write to us or leave a comment below! Do you want more Bayverse news? You can find all of the other TF5 round-ups here, here, and here, and for everything else TF5 related, go to our specific Movie news section!

Keep it right here on Seibertron.com for the latest and greatest tranformers news on the net!
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:23 pm

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
william-james88 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:

Final cut is both literal and figuritive. He has the final say on what we see on screen. For example, Joss Whedon did not have final cut on Age of Ultron. They actually filmed an extended scene of Thor and his journey and even had Loki in it. He wanted to keep it but Disney said that he cold only have one slow tangent and it was either that or the Farm Scene with Hawkeye. So that part was cut against Joss Whedon's will. I am wondering if Michael Bay has similar powers that be looking over him and if he is as powerless or not.

I'm kind of doubting Bay has similar powers looking over him, as he's not making a movie for the MCU. I'm pretty sure how controlling Marvel is over their movies is somewhat of an outlier case, as they want everything to fit together meticulously, and most studios aren't quite that iron-fisted.
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- Golden Disk Terrorsaur elbow spikes
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5

Postby Bronzewolf » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:11 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Seibertronians, we've got some pretty big, (but quite random) news out of the Transformers Instagram. It seems like a fan-favorite G1 character will be making his Bayverse debut in TF5. It's Hot Rod! Check out his robot mode embedded below, and tell us what you think in the comments!
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Courage: 6

Postby stormcloud » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:11 pm

stormcloud
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby Sigma Magnus » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:21 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Not what I expected, but...interesting!
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby SeventhSage » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:21 pm

I don't know how to feel... I guess I'm glad that they're bringing in new characters but maybe it shouldn't me hot rod
SeventhSage
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:22 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
That thing is ugly even by Bayverse standards. I'm happy that there will be a Hot Rod in Bayverse, but that design is :SICK:
I wonder what the vehicle mode and model will be. I was really hoping that there would be a Rodimus in the movies, perhaps another semi truck, red with yellow flames. (A Bayverse version of Super-Link Rodimus Convoy would be awesome!) They did the flame paint job for Optimus, it would have been much more appropriate for Rodimus. Also, I suspected there will be a Hot Rod/Rodimus character in the next film ever since Judd Nelson was at BotCon.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Kurona » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:26 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
stormcloud wrote:Image

That's...
I'll put the swear words aside for now. On a positive note his shins match the IDW version of the character, which feels like a nice nod. Otherwise if you asked me to tell you who this is supposed to be a new version of I'd be hard-pressed to say; he doesn't have the flame deco, the wrist-gun-pipe thingies, the big spoiler... and they're really taking this "brother in arms with Bumblebee" thing very seriously since I am pretty sure that's just a recolour of Bumblebee's head.
To put it in a less-than-violent way, it's not a design I particularly care for.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby First-Aid » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:28 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Compared to some of the other Bayverse bots, this one is pretty tame. But seriously, not bad!

On a side note, is anyone else getting a distinct Bossk (Leia's Return of the Jedi disguise)vibe from his face?
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:36 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Well, folks, to all of you who kept asking for them to add more guys to the live action movies whose names matched those who were introduced the 1986 movie, you asked for "Hot Rod" and now you got'em! :-P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Courage: 8

Postby Hero Alpha » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:52 pm

Motto: "You'll never walk alone"
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
Hot Rod actually doesnt look bad considering its a Bayverse movie design. Just not much like Hot Rod, like was mentioned the shins/feet look cool but no arm pipes or spoiler wings is not. I also dont like the trend since the last movie where the bots dont show any sign of tires in robot mode.
:RUBSIGN: :WRECKERS: Image
Hero Alpha
Targetmaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from Hero Alpha on eBay
Alt Mode: Motorcycle and Utahraptor
Strength: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7

Postby SlyTF1 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:52 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
This is huge.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9

Postby Burn » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:53 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
SlyTF1 wrote:This is huge.

No, it's just another character reveal.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby SlyTF1 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:59 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Burn wrote:

Of a massive character in Transformers lore.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9

Postby Deadput » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:00 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Burn wrote:

Which is huge for movie news.

Character reveals are always huge.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby JazZeke » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:00 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Meh. They couldn't even get the colors right.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Courage: 9

Postby Deadput » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:03 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
JazZeke wrote:Meh. They couldn't even get the colors right.

It's movie 5 you should not be surprised by now that colours are different from their g1 counterparts it's your own fault for expecting things that won't happen.

And it's good we can have a new interpretation of a character instead of copy and pasting a old design.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:14 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
SlyTF1 wrote:
Burn wrote:

Of a massive character in Transformers lore.
Who may or may not be a massive character in the movie. You're assuming things based on the name alone, yet previous films have shown that a big name doesn't always make the character a big deal in their movie. For instance, Shockwave is a huge name, yet he was barely in DOTM. Grimlock, too, is a big name, yet he played no big role in AOE until its final 20 minutes out of what was almost a 3 hour movie, and said role was little more than being Optimus's fire-breathing horse.

We needn't have to get too excited about this reveal just yet until we find out more about what kind of role he'll play in the movie. For all we know, he could be a double agent who tries to assassinate Optimus for the Decepticons, or he could be a mere comic relief foil for the more main characters to play off of, or he could even only have a cameo appearance at the film's ending meant to build up hype for the sixth movie. Or he could even just be killed off shortly after his introduction just the shock the audience.

We simply don't know anything about him at this point, so there's not much to go on for now besides his name since he could have had any name with that design and still be the same character anyway. And with the films' history of using familiar names for different characters, it's anyone's guess as to whether or not he'll have any real importance to the film's story or if he'll be anything like the typical Hot Rod character type (beyond the rudimentary details we are given by this image).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr M 1:15 virgin action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240117 2M"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZE Blank Authentix (Orange) Dynamite Comics DEC237141 1ZE"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ZG FOC 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics JAN247377 2ZG (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr Y FOC foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN247370 2Y (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr G foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240111 2G (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240188 3A (CA) Nakayama (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr L FOIL virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230215 1L (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr R 1:15 LINE ART Dynamite Comics DEC230221 1R (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #1 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics DEC220422 1B MOTU Jones"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #3 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics FEB230374 3A MOTU Nunez"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ZC 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249145 3ZC (CA)Liefeld"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics JAN230440 2B Jones + Su"
NEW!
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr P 1:20 Line Art Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240203 3P Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ZD 1:15 Virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249146 3ZD (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON