This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby Bombilation » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:41 pm

Motto: ""Hark, O shade! Like a radiantly roaring flame, I shall quell Cybertron of its dark resolve!""
Weapon: Concussion Rifle
H Y P E
I'm an online stalker and I'm proud! I lurk boards with the elegance of a mute Reflector!

Bombilation
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Electric Motorcycle
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:17 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
I'm hyped...for the trailer.
The trailers are always good.
Better then the movies themselves sadly.

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+

Postby SlyTF1 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:32 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!! :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: I can't wait for this ****!
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby NovamusPrime3 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:32 pm

Motto: "The world does not wait for you,you wait for the world"
Weapon: Accelerator Rifle
All aboard the last knight hype train now leaving iacon station departing for kaon
im able to write with scissors fear me
NovamusPrime3
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Watch NovamusPrime3 on YouTube
Alt Mode: Jet
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+

Postby Ultimate Weapon1 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:31 pm

YAY!!! FINALLY! Now maybe it will all make sense....or maybe not. ;)
Ultimate Weapon1
Micromaster
Watch Ultimate Weapon1 on YouTube

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:58 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
All i have to say about this is, The Russell Crowe Show
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby TulioDude » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
I'm pumped!
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby SlyTF1 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:55 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Is it just me, or does this look a hell of a lot like Ironhide? It looks like a few pieces of excess armor are missing, but the facial structure is strikingly similar. One side of his face is even more busted than the other, just like Ironhide.
http://i66.tinypic.com/izcor5.jpg
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:33 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
There is a TON of stuff packed into that trailer-for-a-trailer. If you guys freeze frame it at several points, you'll see all kinds of neat behind-the-scenes artifacts.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8

Postby Shinkyuseishu » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:27 am

I'll watch it, but my hope is low on the final result. There will be screams, explosion, messy fights, and very poor scenario (if only I could be wrong).
Too bad cause I love transformers, but the only decent movie I can find was back in 1986. Will we ever see Unicron in a live action movie :-( ?
Shinkyuseishu
Mini-Con

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:37 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I thought the trailer was gonna be with Rogue One? So I don't have to waste more money on Star Wars to see the trailer of a film I actually want to see? Good (The Force Awakens was bad fan-fiction crud).

I've loved all the TF movies even just for the awesome robots, gorgeous cars and lovely photography. I'm done with Titans and looking forward to new movie toys. :)
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:06 am

Just a heads up. If anyone comes across this video thinking it's the new trailer, don't be fooled, it's one of the many fake ones out there.

Someone posted it elsewhere as a fun joke, and some thought it might be the real deal.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Va'al » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:45 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
While we wait for new trailer to drop, we have some news on the international partnerships that Paramount is tying with distribution and marketing, for Transformers: The Last Knight but not only - specifically in China, according to China Film Insider. After last time's issues with 1905 Internet Technology and the various deals in the Asian country, it looks like Huahua Media will be signing on with the US studios for the fifth Michael Bay film alongside other US productions - find out more below, and here for the full piece!

Huahua Media has become an exclusive partner in China with Paramount Pictures for the roll-out of Transformers:The Last Knight (变形金刚5:最后的骑士), the next installment in the billion-dollar blockbuster franchise based on the Hasbro toy line.

Details of the deal are still unclear but a statement released by the two-year-old Chinese company trumpeted the deal as particularly groundbreaking for an agreement between a Chinese and a US company in the film industry.

Huahua CEO Wang Kefei joined Paramount’s Chairman and Chief Executive Brad Grey, Megan Colligan, worldwide president of marketing and distribution, and Nic Crawley, President of International Marketing & Distribution to ink the deal in Shanghai on Thursday.

The agreement most likely means that the company will be replacing 1905 Internet Technology as Paramount’s Chinese production partner for the franchise.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Waiting for Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer - What We Know So Far (Potential Spoilers)

Postby Va'al » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
While we're at it, and still building up to the trailer reveal, Collider has compiled some information about the upcoming fifth live-action movie from Paramount and Michael Bay - Transformers: The Last Knight. Some of this news is not news, some of it is more detailed that previous coverage, and some is just speculation, but still potentially spoiler-filled, so steer clear if you're not into that sort of experience.

The information relates to the Bumblebee spinoff, the animated Cybertron movie, the plans for a sixth and seventh film in the series, Grimlock's return, the Transformers Response Force, characters for the cast members, Sqweeks,

We've selected a couple of juicier bits from the list of 45, but you can still find the full piece here. Read on if you're so inclined!

• Producer Lorenzo Di Bonaventura says The Last Knight is going to explore the mythology of how Transformers “were created, where did it start, where did they go from being a sort of a slave-race to a sentient race–we’re delving into that aspect of the mythology, so the characters that are involved in there are Megatron before he’s Megatron, Optimus before he’s Optimus, the Librarian, the Quintessons, there’s a whole group of things that have to do with how, in a sense, the Transformers were birthed, and also with how they were divided. What brought up the division, and what were the jealousies involved.”
  • The film will have two parallel stories that are leading to the same place, all surrounding one mythology. Di Bonaventura said, “They’re part of the same mythology, but the fact that these two pieces could interrelate, and have quite a span in time in which we’re trying to draw from–one is, in the Transformers’ mythology, billions of years ago, and one is hundreds of years ago, so in that sense, those two ideas came together. At first, we thought maybe they were two different movies, and then they came together.”
  • Regarding how much The Last Knight sets up the Bumblebee spinoff and future sequels, Di Bonaventura says, “you’ve got to be careful with that stuff, because then you start thinking about the other movies and not about the one you’re making. I would say, we definitely spent some time going “How does this link up and where are these other things going to go?” So I think in their initial construction in the writer’s room, and the initial sort of thinking, we spent a lot of time on that, thinking about the interrelationship.” He went on to say, “some of the things will have a very direct relationship. You’ll see some things in here that are laying a pipe. You won’t necessarily know that it’s laying a pipe for another movie, but it’s there. So there’s probably, in a really meaningful way, two or three things in this movie that really have a meaningful aspect…and then there’s a bunch of little things. But we’re not making this movie to set up the other movies.”
  • With Paramount and Hasbro hoping to make a number of future Transformers movies, Di Bonaventura revealed they have outlines for six and seven. However, they haven’t started writing the scripts because they didn’t want to rush them and needed to see how The Last Knight would change during filming.
  • Santiago Cabrera plays a mercenary who’s out to get all the Transformers. He says, “I was a SEAL but I’ve retired and I’m on contract, I’ve been hired –The TRF (stands for the Transformers Response Force) has been formed to fight the Transformers, so my orders are I don’t care if they’re Autobots or Decepticons, we gotta stop this war. So I’m a team leader and I’ve come with my team to fight them and what I find and when I see Cade Yeager is harboring them he becomes the enemy basically.”
  • Josh Duhamel says NEST is not part of the film. During an interview, he revealed that it’s a bit of a mystery who he is working for in the film. He explained, “Am I with the US military, the Army, or am I working with a group that’s trying to eradicate all Transformers? Not just Decepticons, but all of them. There’s a bit of a struggle between myself and Santiago Cabrera, and then we’re also working against [Mark] Wahlberg’s character in this. Because he’s definitely working with the Autobots. It’s just a lot of big fun movie **** that we get to do. And what brought me back personally is the fact that you get to do stuff that you don’t get to do anywhere else. Michael [Bay] does stuff bigger than anybody I’ve ever worked with, for sure.”
  • Isabela Moner describes her character as a tomboy and says when we meet her she’s homeless and joins Mark Wahlberg and the team in defeating the Deceptions. She’s also the one that brings Sqweeks, who is a mini-Transformer Vespa, into the group as they’ve been together for a while. Apparently Sqkweeks is broken, so the only thing he can say is chihuahua. Moner’s character lost her family in the battle of Chicago.
  • Hot Rod is in the film and he’s got a French accent, but he’s not from France. Bay said “he just likes the accent.”
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:37 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Umm. . .
“There was something that happened where an Autobot gets killed, and they go, ‘Nope. We will not participate.’ It’s by accident, but they go, ‘Nope, we won’t participate.’

THAT's scary. Please don't be Bumblebee, please don't be Bumblebee. . .
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 51
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:41 pm

EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Umm. . .
“There was something that happened where an Autobot gets killed, and they go, ‘Nope. We will not participate.’ It’s by accident, but they go, ‘Nope, we won’t participate.’

Read what that says again. It says the DoD refused to cooperate if Bay were to have done that, so he couldn't do that.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:46 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Hot Rod has a french accent? That's weird to me cos when I was a kid and we used to play Transformers at school (in the roleplay capacity rather than the toys) it was the french kid who always got to be Hot Rod for some reason. Except that one time he was off sick and I got to be HR.

I'm actually excited for this film more than any other movie of 2017 (with only Logan being on my movie radar as such). Still bloody love that poster too.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:58 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Umm. . .

Read what that says again. It says the DoD refused to cooperate if Bay were to have done that, so he couldn't do that.

Sure enough, it does! Thank goodness too, because I really don't want to see another Autobot die the way Ratchet did.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 51
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3

Postby RAR » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:42 pm

I will do my best to remain politely interested in both Rogue One and The last Knight though it takes quite an effort of will on my part - but I guess there is something to both - i'm not sure what yet it might just be a few space ships flying around and a cool dragon (hopefully). but I'm not going to set my expectations higher than that as it's expectations set on Disney (who I have no trust in) and Michael Bay who isn't exactly known for his coherent story telling at the best of times.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby DeadRatchet » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:04 pm

Motto: "Knowledge is power, hide it well"
Weapon: Missile Launcher
how baytard comes up with his ideas....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-JKfHU6nEg
DeadRatchet
Micromaster
Alt Mode: F-22 Raptor
Strength: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Ultimate Weapon1 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:47 pm

I know this is may not be true, but Hot Rod with a french accent? Why? Is he going to be a car from France or did he just end up in France? Anyways I can't wait till the trailer comes out later tonight. :PEACE:
Ultimate Weapon1
Micromaster
Watch Ultimate Weapon1 on YouTube

Postby Deadput » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:34 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
DeadRatchet wrote:how baytard comes up with his ideas....

No one friggen cares about your opinions on Bay so why do you and others spew this garbage and pollute the internet with your god damn opinions.

I'd reckon you and your mongrel kind are more trash then Bay has ever acted.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:40 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Just an FYI for everyone tonight: be wary of fake trailers, we already had a fake one show up!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby JazZeke » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:44 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Deadput wrote:

No one friggen cares about your opinions on Bay so why do you and others spew this garbage and pollute the internet with your god damn opinions.

Calm your Image.

People have legitimate reasons to dislike Bay. No one's a "mongrel" for disliking objectively-bad things like sexism, gratuitous military worship, lack of plot, etc. etc....

In fact, I daresay it's even more immature to insult a person just because they don't like something you like.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Burn » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
JazZeke wrote:
Deadput wrote:

Calm your Image.

People have legitimate reasons to dislike Bay. No one's a "mongrel" for disliking objectively-bad things like sexism, gratuitous military worship, lack of plot, etc. etc....

In fact, I daresay it's even more immature to insult a person just because they don't like something you like.

JazZeke, replying to comments like this do not help the situation, you've been here long enough to know that. The situation has been dealt with.

For everyone ... in the future, do NOT respond to posts like Deadputs. Simply use the "Report this post" button. Replying to comments like that only make the situation worse.

Back to the wait ...
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #30 var WHM Marvel Comics JAN230987 (CA) Momoko"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek DAY OF BLOOD SHAXS BEST DAY #1 Cvr D 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 JUL231224 1D"
Star Trek DAY OF B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars MANDALORIAN #4 var concept Marvel Comics 2022 AUG220955 (CA) Jeanty"
Star Wars MANDALOR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #21 var action figure Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210969 (CA) Christopher"
STAR WARS #21 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #3 Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220981 (W)Scott (A/CA) Anindito"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #36 var Clone Wars Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230805 (CA) Gist"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr G 1:5 action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 AUG230322 11G"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Strange New Worlds SCORPIUS RUN #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2024 OCT231344 5A"
Star Trek Strange ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sonic The Hedgehog FANG THE HUNTER #2 Cvr B IDW Comics DEC231079 Rothlisberger"
NEW!
Sonic The Hedgehog ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr L 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 APR230460 7L (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr L ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #28 var ROTJ 40th Marvel Comics NOV220840 (CA) Sprouse"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HAN SOLO CHEWBACCA #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220999 (CA) Noto"
Star Wars HAN SOLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220587 2E (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #26 var CYD Marvel Comics 2022 JUN221065 (CA) Sprouse"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON