This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:45 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
SlyTF1 wrote:
AOE had the best CG.

I would like to argue and say that DOTM had the best Cgi but seriously AOE had some of the worst when it came to the new designs it felt less real and was super fake looking at times.

Only times I thought it looked great were when they were using the old designs or designs that were less streamlined and smooth like with Ratchets death, Prime and Bee's evasion forms, any of the KSI Transformers besides Galvatron.

I like the designs for the main AOE cast and Lockdown but they did not look that real on the screen compared to DOTM since they were all super shiny and stuff and it was like with Tarkin and Leia in Rogue one where its not bad but you can tell its fake.

It's your opinion though so if you think its the best good for you but I'm just saying my opinion that AOE's Cgi effects were meh.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:09 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:02 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Bay said the trailer is dropping at 6AM.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQCs54ChYEb ... michaelbay
No idea what time zone he's talking about, but I'm definitely staying up until it drops. It feels like Christmas Eve.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:25 am

Btw are the staff asleep? coz i would've thought that some of these recent posts would've been newsworthy on the main page
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Va'al » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:34 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Stuartmaximus wrote:Btw are the staff asleep? coz i would've thought that some of these recent posts would've been newsworthy on the main page

We try to sleep sometimes, too, yes. You know, lives.
We remind all users that the best way to help us out is by submitting news via the channels that alert us to a notification - like sending an email to news staff or using the 'submit news' form!

Staff has to keep an eye on the boards and on all the possible social media platforms; things can get missed, especially at busy times.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

New Trailer for Transformers: The Last Knight to Air Before Super Bowl

Postby Va'al » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:40 am

Via a number of notifications from fellow Seibetronians, we have two new pieces of news rolled in one regarding Michael Bay and his latest project with Paramount - Transformers: The Last Knight. According to the director himself, the new trailer, the one that will air during the Super Bowl, will make its appearance at 6 am (speculating Central Time, but we may not be correct on that), and then again after it airs at the event, with an extended chunk of material.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:49 am

Funny? coz previous posts of mine that made the front page weren't first submitted that way!

it just goes to show that when it comes to the front page, that this website plays second fiddle to the likes of TFW2005 ect...when breaking SOME news items.

Oh...wait.....sorry....did i say that out loud! i have a habit of doing that >:oP
Last edited by Stuartmaximus on Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Rainmaker » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:55 am

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Sorry if this is offtopic but the Forums button on the main website says it's an error?

:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Postby Va'al » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:16 am

Stuartmaximus wrote:Funny? coz previous posts of mine that made the front page weren't first submitted that way!

As I said, some things can slip. That doesn't mean all of them, just some of them. Does that make sense? Some is not all. Just some.

We're glad to have you here to help us, by the way! Hope you enjoy the community.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:25 am

Va'al wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:Funny? coz previous posts of mine that made the front page weren't first submitted that way!

As I said, some things can slip. That doesn't mean all of them, just some of them. Does that make sense? Some is not all. Just some.

We're glad to have you here to help us, by the way! Hope you enjoy the community.

Yes, thanks ;)^

let's hope everything's on the ball over the weekend when those tv spots drop ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned

More Details on Transformers: The Last Knight Super Bowl Spot

Postby Va'al » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:50 am

A couple of additional details concerning the new Super Bowl spot for Transformers: The Last Knight, coming from various corners of the internet. From the official Facebook page, we have a longer version of the synopsis for the movie, and a reminder of the new spot with the new image of Optimus Prime's face.

Are you ready for tomorrow?

The Last Knight shatters the core myths of the Transformers franchise, and redefines what it means to be a hero. Humans and Transformers are at war, Optimus Prime is gone. The key to saving our future lies buried in the secrets of the past, in the hidden history of Transformers on Earth. Saving our world falls upon the shoulders of an unlikely alliance: Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg); Bumblebee; an English Lord (Sir Anthony Hopkins); and an Oxford Professor (Laura Haddock).

There comes a moment in everyone’s life when we are called upon to make a difference. In Transformers: The Last Knight, the hunted will become heroes. Heroes will become villains. Only one world will survive: theirs, or ours.

The admin for Michael Bay's website has posted that the spot itself will air in the 2nd quarter, 2nd commercial break (somewhere around 7:30pm EST). As a reminder, the spot we will see today is shorter (30 seconds) than the one revealed at the event itself (55 seconds).

And finally, it appears that the spot initially timeslotted for 6 am in some timezone, may actually be confirmed for 9 am PST. Keep your optics tuned, whatever the case, as we will bring you news as it breaks here on Seibertron.com!
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Galactic Prime » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:09 am

Can he please just keep his friggin word and leave the franchise so these movies MAY actually be able to get someone GOOD making them.
Galactic Prime
Fuzor

Postby Deadput » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:59 am

Galactic Prime wrote:Can he please just keep his friggin word and leave the franchise so these movies MAY actually be able to get someone GOOD making them.

Like who?

Good is a subjective opinion there is no universal answer to who is the best choice and you know why?

Because there is no best choice that's how life works there is no perfect choice or ways to do things Bay leaving the movies isn't going to magically make them amazing and there is all the other people who work on the movies like producers and screen writers.

What would you do to make the movies "better" more robot screen time, no humans in a human made franchise?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:02 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword

LET'S GO!!! THAT **** LOOKS CRAZY!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!
Last edited by SlyTF1 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Deadput » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:03 am

Trailer is up on Bay's site.

http://www.michaelbay.com/

Cgi looks great here much better then AOE.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

New Super Bowl Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Online

Postby Va'al » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:03 am

And lo! as promised, the first version of the new spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - from Paramount Pictures and Michael Bay - is now online! A longer, extended version will be available after the Super Bowl this weekend, bringing the 30 seconds below to 55, and hopefully showing more new footage. Check out the clip embedded below in the meantime, featuring Grimlock, Anthony Hopkins, Optimus Prime, Laura Haddock, Mark Wahlberg, Bumblebee, Isabela Moner, and let us know your thoughts in the Energon Pub!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:36 am

Well....that was a surprise ;) i was expecting it to drop tomorrow, nice to see Grimlock in the spot though
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Big Grim » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:52 am

Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
Wonder in the dinobots with actually get to be something other than mindless wreaking machines. I certainly hope so. They were a disappointment in AoE.
Big Grim
Headmaster
News Credits: 148

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:52 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Stuartmaximus wrote:Well....that was a surprise ;) i was expecting it to drop tomorrow, nice to see Grimlock in the spot though

nice to see it all being new footage
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:53 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Big Grim wrote:Wonder in the dinobots with actually get to be something other than mindless wreaking machines. I certainly hope so. They were a disappointment in AoE.

You will be super dissapointed then, because it has been said that Grimlock is the only dinobot returning from AOE.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby SnoopDawg » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:58 am

Motto: ""Give me your face!""
Weapon: Neutron Rifle
william-james88 wrote:
Big Grim wrote:Wonder in the dinobots with actually get to be something other than mindless wreaking machines. I certainly hope so. They were a disappointment in AoE.

You will be super dissapointed then, because it has been said that Grimlock is the only dinobot returning from AOE.

When did they say that? From all of the interviews and news articles I've read, they've never mentioned it being only Grimlock in the movie. They always said "the return of the dinobots" with the addition of newer minidinobots. Correct me if I'm mistaken.
SnoopDawg
Mini-Con
News Credits: 5
Strength: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Dagon » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:08 am

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
They could not possibly make this movie look less interesting.
Dagon
Faction Commander
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:16 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Unf! I do love watching those movie bots fight...even if it's Prime vs Bumblebee. :P
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:21 am

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Looks like Bee's getting some payback for last trailer :D
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 52
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:22 am

This shot is impressive, whatever it is?(Cybertron or something else?)
Stuartmaximus
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers INFILTRATION #1 RI-B 1:50 foil IDW Comics 2006 1RIB (CA) Guidi"
Transformers INFIL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUN210501 7B (CA) Pirrie"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIMACY #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2014 4RI SEP140388 (CA) Griffith"
Transformers PRIMA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #6 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Kupperberg 230915T"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #38 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM326 5D (CA) Bustos"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Energon Volume 2 COMIC / PRODUCT CATALOG 2004 Landmine Hasbro"
Transformers Energ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926R"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926A"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #38 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 OCT210408 38RI (CA) Ramondelli"
TRANSFORMERS #38 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221750 4RI"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0923IM826 (CA) LaRosa"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP210484 4A (CA) Wilkins"
Transformers KING ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON