This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby breacher » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:18 am

Motto: ""tank beats everything!""
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
Sabrblade wrote:
Arsnof wrote:
ToaLeePrime wrote:
high noon.png

WHAT IN CAR NATION?
I don't see any flowers. :-P

THAT MEME IS DEAD. BURY IT.
(it was never that funny to begin with. Especially when you just slap "nation" onto the ends of words that don't end with "tion".)
So in other words, KNOW YOUR MEME EXPIRATION DATE.
breacher
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Helicopter
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby dragons » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:17 am

Deadput wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
All of the movie faces are a disaster in my opinion. I gave up after the first movie. Optimus with the face shield used to look somewhat OK, but whatever they did to it for this movie made it a mess too. I don't understand why their faces have to be so overly complicated and weird looking. I'm assuming that they must look too cartoonish the more humanoid they look, but there's got to be a compromise somewhere.

Even from a design perspective, it seems like making Hot Rod's "face" silver or some other contrasting color to make it stand out against the color of his head would help make it pop some more to help give visual cues what we're looking at. We shouldn't be having to figure out that he has a humanoid face because someone did some highly zoomed in crop of an image of his head.

Well what's done is done the best we can hope for in the future are more faces like Crosshairs, Drift and Hound that are easy to make out but are distinct to thier character.

At least for the Autobots their faces are a bit creative and distinct from each other compared to G1 where you needed a different helmet, visor or different mouthplate shape to make them distinct because all the "liquid metal" human faces were 100 identical.

There really is no win win for any of us since for the franchise as a whole faces are either going to be to generic or too complicated.

Giant ALIEN robots born made on another planet that humans had no part in didn't strike any ideas besides alien nation name one alien that looks human humans head human ears human mouth and eyes aliens not man made shockwave , soundwave, scorponock laserbeak, ravage, whirl, tarn, fans want aliens looking like humans watch alien nation fans want giant alien robots from another planet had no human contact until crashed on earth watch transformers only thing changes on robots is outer shell what they change in to not there body does your face change when you have different color shirt on today same with transformers outer body to blend in robot mode stay true who they are as aliens from another planet with non human contact until earth alien movies species alien inside outer shell of human to blend in, predator, alien movie LIFE, mac and me, alf nit one those aliens stay and look human.

Transformers may as well be crated on earth if fans want them to have human faces and not created in space by aliens quntesons not human looking
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Transformers: The Last Knight Imax Fan Event Tonight With Movie and Behind-The-Scenes Footage

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:57 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
On this glorious Tuesday morning (or afternoon, or night, or even very early Wednesday morning, depending where you are) we bring to you a reminder that tonight will be the Imax Fan Event, where fans of the Live-Action Transformers Movies will get to experience a half an hour long reel of movie moments and behind-the-scenes footage! This experience will contain the material seen during the Super Fan Event that Seibertron was involved with, and even includes about 5 more additional minutes of footage. You can find your tickets for this limited Imax theaters event Here, and you can get up to 2 free tickets for the event. The event is scheduled to occur at 7pm tonight, April 4th.

The British Board of Film Classification has also rated the trailer and provided us with information regarding the preview, such as the running time of just under 30 minutes. We will include the technical details below.

And if you want some spoilerish reminders of what will occur tonight, minus the several new minutes of footage, you can check out Seibertron's own coverage and thoughts right over here!

-Type Of Media: FilmTrailer
-Approved Running Time: 29m 24s
-Director: Michael Bay
-Cut: This work was passed uncut.
-Title: TRANSFORMERS – THE LAST KNIGHT
-Title Information: IMAX Fan Footage
-Year: 2017
-Distributor(s): Paramount Pictures UK
-Classified date(s): 03/04/2017
-Main language: English
-Submitted run time: 29m 24s
-Approved footage: 2646+0
-BBFC reference: FTxxx346896
-Registration number: CFJ41853
-Remarks: IMAX Fan Footage
-Note to parents: This version of the film is displayed in the 3D or IMAX format and some younger children may find this a more intense experience
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby karyuudo » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:51 am

Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I'll be there tonight :) Should be a fun event.
Check out our projects at Karyuudo Fansubs at our Blogspot http://tinyurl.com/hxjgclm/
Check us out on YouTube http://tinyurl.com/ht6jcf9, featuring the following series subtitled in English:
Beast Wars II
Beast Wars Neo
Transformers Car Robots
Transformers Zone
karyuudo
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Watch karyuudo on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Deadput » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:06 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Seibertron wrote:
This is a G1 scale sheet that shows all of the characters in scale with each other. Paramount had these all around the art room we saw back in August, but with Movie characters instead of G1 characters (obviously). The characters weren't just from Last Knight, it seemed all Transformers from all of the movies were including among various different sheets around all of the walls in the art room. My memories are a little foggy from last August, but I seem to recall Devastator alongside other larger characters like Jet Prime, etc. Most were characters we had seen but some seemed to be characters that were well known from special features or whatever.

Surprisingly, Paramount didn't have me sign a non-disclosure in August 2016 or March 2017 so I think I'm able to talk about whatever you guys want to ask me about. Ask away and I'll tell you if I know something or if I can't talk about it.

Ahhhhh So you did mean a scale chart ok I thought you were talking about something else like... building scales or something.

Anyways tried to ask you some questions last knight but it seems my phone did not post them... I might as well get them out of the way right now.

1: Was Cogman's Aston Martin body shown at all or was he in bhis small Headmaster robot form the whole time?

2: Are the other Dinobots besides Grimlock and Slug in the footage you were shown and were they ever in thier robot forms at all?

3: Did any of the Transformers talk with actual voice work and if so which ones?

4: Did Canopy actually die, live or is it unclear in what you guys saw?

5: WHO IS THE RED MCLAREN IS IT OUR BEAUTIFUL BOY DINO RETURNING?! I'm just sort of kidding/sarcastic about this one I don't think anyone knows besides the movie staff and some others right now.

But if you might know this is the guy I'm talking about he was seen with Bee, Hot Rod and Cogman in Landon where I think one of if not the final battle takes place at least with Earth Locations.

Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Arsnof » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:06 am

dragons wrote:
Deadput wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
All of the movie faces are a disaster in my opinion. I gave up after the first movie. Optimus with the face shield used to look somewhat OK, but whatever they did to it for this movie made it a mess too. I don't understand why their faces have to be so overly complicated and weird looking. I'm assuming that they must look too cartoonish the more humanoid they look, but there's got to be a compromise somewhere.

Even from a design perspective, it seems like making Hot Rod's "face" silver or some other contrasting color to make it stand out against the color of his head would help make it pop some more to help give visual cues what we're looking at. We shouldn't be having to figure out that he has a humanoid face because someone did some highly zoomed in crop of an image of his head.

Well what's done is done the best we can hope for in the future are more faces like Crosshairs, Drift and Hound that are easy to make out but are distinct to thier character.

At least for the Autobots their faces are a bit creative and distinct from each other compared to G1 where you needed a different helmet, visor or different mouthplate shape to make them distinct because all the "liquid metal" human faces were 100 identical.

There really is no win win for any of us since for the franchise as a whole faces are either going to be to generic or too complicated.

Giant ALIEN robots born made on another planet that humans had no part in didn't strike any ideas besides alien nation name one alien that looks human humans head human ears human mouth and eyes aliens not man made shockwave , soundwave, scorponock laserbeak, ravage, whirl, tarn, fans want aliens looking like humans watch alien nation fans want giant alien robots from another planet had no human contact until crashed on earth watch transformers only thing changes on robots is outer shell what they change in to not there body does your face change when you have different color shirt on today same with transformers outer body to blend in robot mode stay true who they are as aliens from another planet with non human contact until earth alien movies species alien inside outer shell of human to blend in, predator, alien movie LIFE, mac and me, alf nit one those aliens stay and look human.

Transformers may as well be crated on earth if fans want them to have human faces and not created in space by aliens quntesons not human looking

They already turn from nice, useful vehicle modes into bodies that look entirely anthropoid. Two legs with knees in about the right place, torsos, arms with elbows, hands with fingers, heads on top of necks. Even with suspension of disbelief, from the evidence already presented in-universe, it's not too much to ask that they also have somewhat human faces.

Also, the 'Creators' visited Earth in the past (AoE) and Transformers have visted many, many times (Last Knight), plus what we have seen of the "Creators" (in concept art of an arm and a tiny, grainy picture of a toy), they also seem vaguely humanoid.

Even if you go by the comics where Empurata is a thing, Whirl still manages to clearly emote with his one eye. So "they're aliens" is no excuse for "their faces look like a Mountain Dew can went through a blender".
Arsnof
Mini-Con
Watch Arsnof on YouTube

Postby Rodimus Knight » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:34 am

I am still very saddened by Hot Rod here. would have been nice if they at least tried one to more closely match the source material. Well maybe once more, they did a bit last movie with Optimus Prime.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby karyuudo » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:10 pm

Rodimus Knight wrote:I am still very saddened by Hot Rod here. would have been nice if they at least tried one to more closely match the source material. Well maybe once more, they did a bit last movie with Optimus Prime.

5 movies later and you're expecting that? :HEADHURTS:
Check out our projects at Karyuudo Fansubs at our Blogspot http://tinyurl.com/hxjgclm/
Check us out on YouTube http://tinyurl.com/ht6jcf9, featuring the following series subtitled in English:
Beast Wars II
Beast Wars Neo
Transformers Car Robots
Transformers Zone
karyuudo
Micromaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:11 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
karyuudo wrote:I'll be there tonight :) Should be a fun event.

let us know your thoughts on it!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby karyuudo » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:29 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Definitely! I'll try and write something up when I get out of the event.
Beast Wars II
Beast Wars Neo
Transformers Car Robots
Transformers Zone
karyuudo
Micromaster

New CGI Renders of Optimus Prime and Megatron from Transformers: The Last Knight

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:42 pm

Seibertronian EvasionModeBumblebee dropped in to let us know that after yesterdays new renders of Hot Rod it appears that the News Transformers Instagram has posted more renders, this time for a dueling Optimus Prime and Megatron! The 2 warrior knights are seen weapons raised and lunging at each other in the image. Check it out below, and let us know what you think of the new renders in the comments section below!

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby SG Roadbuster » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:08 pm

my money is on this art being for a vs 2 pack.
SG Roadbuster
Minibot

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:15 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
SG Roadbuster wrote:my money is on this art being for a vs 2 pack.

That would be cool! Maybe we'll get a 2 pack with a better painted Optimus.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby Silverwing » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:19 pm

That art is glorious! :michaelbay:
Silverwing
Micromaster

Postby Prowl4 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:49 pm

Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Friend of mine went to the event. Said hot rods French accent is awful and he gave that feedback to paramount.
Looking to swap a takara Titan class fortress maximus head for a Hasbro US retail Titan fortress maximus head.

Would alternatively buy a Hasbro US retail fortress maximus head on its own if anyone had one for sale.

PM me.
Prowl4
Banned
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby karyuudo » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:55 pm

karyuudo wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

So far, some free USB key and TLK poster. The show starts in about 5 mins.
Beast Wars II
Beast Wars Neo
Transformers Car Robots
Transformers Zone
karyuudo
Micromaster

Postby karyuudo » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:16 pm

karyuudo wrote:
karyuudo wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

So they showed new footage which included some of the previously mentioned scenes a huge battle, King Arthur, Merlin drinking, Isabella's "boyfriend" Canopy getting killed and Cade + Bumblebee saving them, and the Autobots in the junkyard, Cade his assistant and Isabella running from the TRF machines, meeting Cog and Cade getting knocked out of a window while holding onto a flyer, Cog breaking Crosshair's finger, Cade being given a bracelet tied to his destiny or something, Cade and Bumblebee meeting Anthony Hopkins character, a tank Autobot, Hot Rod and some British philosophy prof, some clips of the Knights of the Round Table with the 12 Cybertron Knights, Hot Rod talking with a horribly fake French accent, some clips of Optimus finding Quintessa's planet, a clip of Megatron possibly holding his old head, parts of Cybertronian artifacts lifting from the earth, clips of Bumblebee fighting Prime and Cade telling him "this isn't you!"

That's about all I can remember right now :michaelbay:
Beast Wars II
Beast Wars Neo
Transformers Car Robots
Transformers Zone
karyuudo
Micromaster

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:20 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Prowl4 wrote:Friend of mine went to the event. Said hot rods French accent is awful and he gave that feedback to paramount.

I am sure Paramount will take good note of that feedback and go re edit all the voice clips within the next few months before the movie comes out >:oP
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:21 pm

karyuudo wrote:
karyuudo wrote:
karyuudo wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

So they showed new footage which included some of the previously mentioned scenes a huge battle, King Arthur, Merlin drinking, Isabella's "boyfriend" Canopy getting killed and Cade + Bumblebee saving them, and the Autobots in the junkyard, Cade his assistant and Isabella running from the TRF machines, meeting Cog and Cade getting knocked out of a window while holding onto a flyer, Cog breaking Crosshair's finger, Cade being given a bracelet tied to his destiny or something, Cade and Bumblebee meeting Anthony Hopkins character, a tank Autobot, Hot Rod and some British philosophy prof, some clips of the Knights of the Round Table with the 12 Cybertron Knights, Hot Rod talking with a horribly fake French accent, some clips of Optimus finding Quintessa's planet, a clip of Megatron possibly holding his old head, parts of Cybertronian artifacts lifting from the earth, clips of Bumblebee fighting Prime and Cade telling him "this isn't you!"

can you confirm Canopy does die, or is he actually saved though badly damaged?
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby karyuudo » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:24 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
karyuudo wrote:
karyuudo wrote:
karyuudo wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Cade says to Isabella, he's dead and he wouldn't want you to die also.
Last edited by karyuudo on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beast Wars II
Beast Wars Neo
Transformers Car Robots
Transformers Zone
karyuudo
Micromaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:24 pm

karyuudo wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
karyuudo wrote:
karyuudo wrote:
karyuudo wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Case says to Isabella, he's dead and he wouldn't want you to die also.

Thanks, that was sort of unclear in every account we've had of the scene
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Prowl4 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:26 pm

Weapon: Ionic Blaster
william-james88 wrote:
Prowl4 wrote:Friend of mine went to the event. Said hot rods French accent is awful and he gave that feedback to paramount.

I am sure Paramount will take good note of that feedback and go re edit all the voice clips within the next few months before the movie comes out >:oP

That's the point of feedback and time between now and the films release date gold star for you you should be proud.
Looking to swap a takara Titan class fortress maximus head for a Hasbro US retail Titan fortress maximus head.

Would alternatively buy a Hasbro US retail fortress maximus head on its own if anyone had one for sale.

PM me.
Prowl4
Banned
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7

Breakdown of Footage Shown at Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX Preview Event

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:26 pm

Fellow Seibertronian Kkaryuudo attended the IMAX special Transformers The Last Knight Preview event and reported the following to us:

karyuudo wrote:Free USB key and TLK poster was given out.

They showed new footage which included some of the previously mentioned scenes a huge battle, King Arthur, Merlin drinking, Isabella's "boyfriend" Canopy getting killed and Cade + Bumblebee saving them, and the Autobots in the junkyard, Cade his assistant and Isabella running from the TRF machines, meeting Cog and Cade getting knocked out of a window while holding onto a flyer, Cog breaking Crosshair's finger, Cade being given a bracelet tied to his destiny or something, Cade and Bumblebee meeting Anthony Hopkins character, a tank Autobot, Hot Rod and some British philosophy prof, some clips of the Knights of the Round Table with the 12 Cybertron Knights, Hot Rod talking with a horribly fake French accent, some clips of Optimus finding Quintessa's planet, a clip of Megatron possibly holding his old head, parts of Cybertronian artifacts lifting from the earth, clips of Bumblebee fighting Prime and Cade telling him "this isn't you!"

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby karyuudo » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:27 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
karyuudo wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
karyuudo wrote:
karyuudo wrote:
karyuudo wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Case says to Isabella, he's dead and he wouldn't want you to die also.

Thanks, that was sort of unclear in every account we've had of the scene

Yeah, later scenes reiterate that Canopy was the only family she's had left and now he's gone.
Beast Wars II
Beast Wars Neo
Transformers Car Robots
Transformers Zone
karyuudo
Micromaster

Michael Bay Releases Video of Transformers Movie 10th Anniversary Event Hosted in China

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:36 pm

Michael bay has released a video through the official Weibo Transformers page (we have the youtube version below) about an event hosted by him in China which will celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the Transformers Live Action Movie franchise. The city the event takes place in is still undecided and it is up to fans to vote.

The cities this 10th Anniversary Gala can take place in are the following:

1) Shaanxi Xi’an
2) Sichuan Chengdu
3) Shanghai
4) Henan Zhengzhou
5) Canton Guangzhou

It is currently unclear where and how to vote so if any of you know more, please let us know!

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
NEW!
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON