This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby MadProject » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:56 pm

Weapon: Sword
who is supposed to be Bruticus?
MadProject
Fuzor
News Credits: 19
Alt Mode: Armored truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Postby ToaLeePrime » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:12 pm

Motto: "Strength in Solitude"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
MadProject wrote:who is supposed to be Bruticus?
Wondering the same thing, that fella at the end maybe? :-?

Deadput wrote:
SnoopDawg wrote:
Deadput wrote:
I'm a fan of the movies but your reasoning is flawed what was in the past is no damn excuse for future fiction.

Last Stand of the wreckers is a great story for example and while the G1 cartoon or the god awful Transformers Prime cartoon is rather bad there has been good fiction in our franchise.

Now, I don't want to start a brawl (no pun intended) on this topic, but I thought Transformers: Prime was one of the best continuities of the franchise. There some errors in Prime as in any other Transformer story, but it is definitely not "god awful" ...

I was never so bored in any other Transformers show compared to Prime's who's world is so dull, grey and empty like where are the humans even in that new york episode espically when it's sequel RID manages to fix this problem.

The character development was either forgotten or reset and Megatron's plans were never actual plans in the first place he was more incompetent then Movie Megatron who at least made multiple thought out plans.

Remember Cliffjumper's wasted potential or Breakdown's or even Dreadwing's?

The cast was awful on the Autobot side with the worse boring cardboard Optimus, angsty, hypocrite Arcee who contently forgets her development to chase after grudges and call out others for doing the same, Bulkhead who was just there even after they made a "big" deal on his injury that never effected anything afterwards, Bumblebee suffered for his missing voice for the majority of the show with movie Bumblebee at least being active in his body language and using the radio where Prime Bee does not, Ultra Magnus also suffered from poorly used stoic personality and being a last season character who constantly got his aft kicked.

Ratchet, Smokescreen and Wheeljack were the only remotely interesting Autobots and the latter two kinda had thier story arcs "dropped" like Smokescreen's "destiny" and Wheeljack's loner thing which he forgets about without thinking and joins in season 3 which was a rushed season overall mostly due to the original plans being dropped besides Ultra Magnus and Shockwave.

The cons besides idiot Megatron were decent but suffered from the writers having no idea what to do with them either making them dead or packed away also Starscream's contently changing his personality is he traitorous or loyal, is he a serious and deadly warrior or an incompetent comedy relief who somehow is the second in command of the Decepticons which says a lot about Megatron's intelligence.

The stakes were never raised and the Decepticons never have the advantage and the status quo is always reset.

I expect the 2 hour movies to have these flaws not the longest Transformers cartoon since G1, how does Animated a much shorter show with a lighter tone manage to be much more interesting and mature then that waste of time.

Oh and in real life the show staff decided to diss Hasbro's plans and were disrespectful with the whole Aligned continuity thing.
Still a better story then energon! ;)^
ToaLeePrime
Micromaster
News Credits: 3
Watch ToaLeePrime on YouTube
Alt Mode: 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Braker » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:54 pm

Motto: "Take your ideals elsewhere."
Weapon: Accelerator Rifle
#bringbackjazz

Seriously though, how awesome would it be to have him show up out of nowhere in this movie in a new body? I can picture him being like a silver Kia Soul with red and blue diagonal stripes going across the hood
Who are you?
Braker
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Car
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:11 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Deadput wrote:Remember Cliffjumper's wasted potential or Breakdown's or even Dreadwing's?

Dreadwing had a ton of screen time and screen presence, at least enough for me to remember him fondly. He was a star of the show for me, and I wouldnt call him wasted potential. Sure I wouldnt mind seeing him more, but i feel we got a nice amount, much more than a Star Wars fan ever got of Boba fett :lol:

As for Breakdown, there wasnt much character to him. he was more the solomon grundy type (who then even became a zombie). As for clffjumper, well the Rock is way too expensive to keep as part of the main cast ;)

All in all, I thought it was one of the better efforts in the history of small screen fiction and i had a good time. It brought me back into collecting too. Loved the cross between movie and G1 aesthetic and the toyline is one of the best we have ever gotten. I am with you SnooDawg (great username!). But of course, I respect everyone's opinion of these shows, and of these movies as well. I must admit i do preffer Prime to the films though, simply for it focusing more on the Robots and having better characters, and an Excellent Megatron! (not the toy though)

No one, Bruticus is not in this film :( But then again that might be a blessing, remember the last time the films had a combiner? :SICK:

Looking forward to this movie but my main concern is that the decepticons will get the shaft once again. So far, they appear to be in only 1 scene as a group.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:17 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:

No one, Bruticus is not in this film :(
The news story mentioned Bruticus.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:18 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

No one, Bruticus is not in this film :(
The news story mentioned Bruticus.

Pretty sure Bronzewolf might've confused the bot at 0:17 for Bruticus when it appears to be a plane, as I've previously stated
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

New Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer to Air Wednesday April 12th

Postby Va'al » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:29 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Via the official social media accounts for Transformers: The Last Knight, we have an announcement clip for a new upcoming trailer to be released next Wednesday (12 April)! The current tags include 'rethink your history' and 'unearth the secret history of the Transformers', the latter spoken in the voice over by Anthony Hopkins. Check out the clip below, and let us know what you think this is suggesting before the next trailer drops next week!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby SnoopDawg » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:55 pm

Motto: ""Give me your face!""
Weapon: Neutron Rifle
Braker wrote:#bringbackjazz

Seriously though, how awesome would it be to have him show up out of nowhere in this movie in a new body? I can picture him being like a silver Kia Soul with red and blue diagonal stripes going across the hood

I'm all for having Jazz come back ... but why a Kia Soul?
SnoopDawg
Mini-Con
News Credits: 5
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Deadput » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:11 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon

That would be awful.

I'm all for Jazz showing up in prequels and flashbacks but he is dead and bringing characters back from the dead is absolutely cheap and is awful story telling unless it's done to bring the plot forward and even then it has to be done right if Jazz was going to come back to life it would of happened by now and bringing him back wouldn't make the plot that different unless Jazz turns out to be the chosen one or something.

The only ones that have come back from death were Optimus since he is Optimus and you can never kill space Jesus which cheapens his many deaths in the first place, Megatron because he is the main Decepticon and Sam because of plot reasons which was cheap but made sense in the story.

Point is when characters die in a "war" movie they should stay dead since you don't see people coming back to life in reality and it would make the death scenes pointless and make the audience care less.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Kurona » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:18 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Deadput wrote:

That would be awful.

I'm all for Jazz showing up in prequels and flashbacks but he is dead and bringing characters back from the dead is absolutely cheap and is awful story telling unless it's done to bring the plot forward and even then it has to be done right if Jazz was going to come back to life it would of happened by now and bringing him back wouldn't make the plot that different unless Jazz turns out to be the chosen one or something.

The only ones that have come back from death were Optimus since he is Optimus and you can never kill space Jesus which cheapens his many deaths in the first place, Megatron because he is the main Decepticon and Sam because of plot reasons which was cheap but made sense in the story.

Point is when characters die in a "war" movie they should stay dead since you don't see people coming back to life in reality and it would make the death scenes pointless and make the audience care less.

Just saying... but it is the Transformers movies. You're right in saying that bringing a character back from the dead is generally bad storytelling, but it certainly wouldn't be the worst problem these movies have from a storytelling standpoint. Not by a longshot.
I'd kind of be for it just because he's a far more likeable character than the 5 Autobots in AOE
Heck, you could still possibly do something with it. For instance, the death count of the Autobots in the Bayverse is so extremely high; if Jazz came back to life hinting that there would be a way to resurrect the rest of the Autobots, that would be a somewhat interesting drive to a movie and set everyone up for a fall and a decent moral. It's usually cheap and a cop-out, sure, but there's good ways to use the concept.

Funnily enough, Movie Jazz has actually been brought back to life before in the comics due to having a new toy at the time.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:11 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Going on Jazz talk for a second, it was hinted at that Megatron was holding Starscreams head yes, and then Barricade is back in the movie despite the fact it really really looked like he died.

So what if Megatron, whom as seen has the red on his helmet like Optimus indicating to me he might also be under the creators control at some point, chooses Decepticons to come back to life and the Creators are capable of bringing them back?

Hell, what if the creators take the Cybertronian bodies on Earth and rebuild them as their loyal troops, maybe even in entirely new looks. The dead bodies would only function as raw materials.

and in Age of Extinction, it was shown that Ratchet's spark was simply ripped out but still intact, and a deal made about how the spark is the lifeforce and is pretty much their soul, so who says the same thing can't apply here?
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Firepower: 8

Postby SnoopDawg » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:08 pm

Motto: ""Give me your face!""
Weapon: Neutron Rifle
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Going on Jazz talk for a second, it was hinted at that Megatron was holding Starscreams head yes, and then Barricade is back in the movie despite the fact it really really looked like he died.

So what if Megatron, whom as seen has the red on his helmet like Optimus indicating to me he might also be under the creators control at some point, chooses Decepticons to come back to life and the Creators are capable of bringing them back?

Hell, what if the creators take the Cybertronian bodies on Earth and rebuild them as their loyal troops, maybe even in entirely new looks. The dead bodies would only function as raw materials.

and in Age of Extinction, it was shown that Ratchet's spark was simply ripped out but still intact, and a deal made about how the spark is the lifeforce and is pretty much their soul, so who says the same thing can't apply here?

Seems like a pretty cool idea. Though I have a love-hate relationship on Starscream's look in the movie, I really think that if they were to make a solo movie, it should be on Starscream. His character had so much potential to be developed ... all to be killed by Sam of all people.
SnoopDawg
Mini-Con
News Credits: 5
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Deadput » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:11 pm

SnoopDawg wrote:Seems like a pretty cool idea. Though I have a love-hate relationship on Starscream's look in the movie, I really think that if they were to make a solo movie, it should be on Starscream. His character had so much potential to be developed ... all to be killed by Sam of all people.

Starscream's death to Sam is pretty appropriate since he seemed to "specifically" had some sort of hate for him and contently antagonized him in ROTF and DOTM which led Starscream to "play" with his prey which led to his death.

It works for Starscream much more then some random Autobot blowing him up would even if it would be much cooler.

Plus it makes Que have contribution to the battle despite being a non combatant which makes his death not pointless in the overall story.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby RAR » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:43 pm

I just found out what the title of the Movie means... lets just say the first thought that popped into my head was of Kicker.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Anthony Hopkins Joined Transformers: The Last Knight Because Bay is a Genius

Postby Va'al » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:11 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Ever had a doubt that director Michael Bay is a genius? New live action movie Transformers: The Last Knight cast member Anthony Hopkins thinks so! In a recent interview with Yahoo News, the actor behind Sir Edmund Burton - a historian of sorts in the movie - compares Bay to Oliver Stone and Steven Spielberg, talks about him chatting about getting the right look and design for Cybertronians, and praises the brilliance of 'savants' like the explosive director.

Watch the interview embedded below, and join the conversation in the Energon Pub!

“I thought, ‘This guy’s a genius, he really is,‘” Hopkins told Yahoo Movies (watch above) last week at CinemaCon about his impression of Bay after meeting the director over breakfast to discuss the project. “He’s the same ilk as Oliver Stone and [Steven] Spielberg and [Martin] Scorsese. Brilliance. Savants, really, they are. He’s a savant.”

In Last Knight, Hopkins, 79, stars opposite the returning Mark Wahlberg as Sir Edmund Burton, an astronomer and historian who lives with Autobots on a sprawling British countryside estate.

video
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby YoungPrime » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:38 pm

Bay isn't a genius.

His last 3 non-Transformer films have all flopped!

People just happen to love giant Transformering Robots more than they hate Bay. But due to Paramount's current downward spiral financially that may change as soon as this Summer.

I look forward in seeing Anthony Hopkins in Thor 3 (Ragnarok) but that's where it stops this year.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:40 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
YoungPrime wrote:His last 3 non-Transformer films have all flopped!
No they haven't. They've all ranked in the millions and billions and then some. Even if they weren't good movies, that's not flopping.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Courage: 8

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
How much money did they pay Anthony Hopkins?
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Courage: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Deadput » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:12 pm

YoungPrime wrote:Bay isn't a genius.

His last 3 non-Transformer films have all flopped!

People just happen to love giant Transformering Robots more than they hate Bay. But due to Paramount's current downward spiral financially that may change as soon as this Summer.

I look forward in seeing Anthony Hopkins in Thor 3 (Ragnarok) but that's where it stops this year.

Dude I know you got this weird obsession and hate boner with these movies and Bay that makes you so compelled to take a dump on us and other people who like these movies like we are wrong or something and such but when you have to make up false facts to try to stir the bee hive here it kinda starts to get ridiculous.

Just because one money made less then the last one doesn't mean it's a flop if it was we would absolutely not be at movie 5 and people like Hopkins and Peter Cullen himself would not praise Bay since there are people who also have hated on him such as Hugo who is kind of a sour person.

Maybe you should take a break or actually try to be thoughtful in your posts because maybe more people would like you and I don't mean that as an insult I mean that as genuine advice.

Anyways there are people who do like Bay he is a cool guy and he is an animal person as well as he donates to charities.

Edit: I just misread your post I thought you said that his last three transformers movies flopped I did not realize that you meant NON transformer movies.
Last edited by Deadput on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Deadput » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:17 pm

SW's SilverHammer wrote:How much money did they pay Anthony Hopkins?

It's called opinions some people actually do not hate Bay.

He does make visually stunning movies though even if you don't like explosions there are other visuals that are great and I'm not talking about CGI since Bay is very good with practical effects.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Nexus Knight » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:34 pm

Motto: ""I fight for the honor of those whom the Decepticons crush under their pathetic heel.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Deadput wrote:

It's called opinions some people actually do not hate Bay.

He does make visually stunning movies though even if you don't like explosions there are other visuals that are great and I'm not talking about CGI since Bay is very good with practical effects.

I respect him as a director. Are the movies great? Uh... aheh... by no means. But, tbf, that is partially the writers' faults. And I'm not big on Bay's pandering via "cheesecake". But he puts his heart into his work and he doesn't seem (afaik) like an asshole. His movies, while lacking in story (hopefully not for long...) and characters, are pretty and fun to watch. If you disagree, that's your opinion and I respect you for that. Just plz respectful to those that don't have the same views?
Favorite quotes from The Transformers: The Movie-

"Ride in style!" Hot Rod (ever humble)

"Such heroic nonsense" Megatron

"I have better things to do tonight than die" Springer

"Till the day that all are one" Optimus Prime

"I belong to no one!" Megatron

"This is bad comedy" Galvatron (seeing Starscream's last bid for control)

"Ba wee gra na weep nini bong" Universal Greeting

"Till all are one" Rodimus Prime
Nexus Knight
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Arsonist SnowCat and Stargazer
Strength: 9
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby Deadput » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:43 pm

Nexus Knight wrote:
I respect him as a director. Are the movies great? Uh... aheh... by no means. But, tbf, that is partially the writers' faults. And I'm not big on Bay's pandering via "cheesecake". But he puts his heart into his work and he doesn't seem (afaik) like an asshole. His movies, while lacking in story (hopefully not for long...) and characters, are pretty and fun to watch. If you disagree, that's your opinion and I respect you for that. Just plz respectful to those that don't have the same views?

Are the movies great? Well no their not the best thing since sliced bread that I know but they are entertaining which is the most important part of a movie to me and I guess a lot of people too because why would some people enjoy watching bad cheap movies otherwise?

I don't think I or my family have as much fun in the theater as we do with Transformers actually I brought them with me to go to the Imax fan event last week and they enjoyed what they saw it helps that my Mum is a big fan of knights too.

Luckily we are starting to get less of some of the worse bits of the movies like the cheesecake stuff.

I respect opinions most of the time but when people are like

Is this an opinion or a jab at people who like Bay?
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Burn » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:33 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Whether he's a genius or not is subjective. I mean I think some of you are total ****, (and I'm sure the feeling is mutual, probably more so after you read the rest of this post) but that doesn't make it fact.

What we have in this instance is a veteran actor, a man who has worked in the movie industry for decades with various Directors sharing his opinion on Bay and his directing style.

Now for those who want to tear down Bay, tell me something. What makes you an expert?

Have YOU worked for multiple directors? Have YOU seen Bay at work? Have YOU come up with new ways to shoot? Have YOU helped develop new digital cameras to create visuals that haven't been done before?

No?

Because Bay has.

And that's why Hopkins has said what he said. He's worked with Bay and what he does to achieve the end result.

So you don't like the movies? Well good on you. Just because YOU don't like them doesn't mean they're bad. And blaming Bay? You are aware that there's more than one person involved in making these movies yeah?

Honestly, it's time some of you got the **** over this Bay hating thing. It's pathetic.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Deadput » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:49 pm

Burn wrote:"Long post with harsh but valuable wisdom"

The people who have hated him for these 10 years now for not catering to them are not going to change sadly because most people stick with their opinions whether good or bad.

I see people arguing with those such as Young Prime on the other Transformers fan websites and they just keep on going because of their point of views things is ts alright not to like someone's work and depending on why the person themselves but it will never be alright to start hating and tearing apart someone's different opinion because of it.

Unless it's something actually morally wrong like someone thinks murdering puppies is a good thing then you can question thier opinions. and their sanity too.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby YoungPrime » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:51 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
YoungPrime wrote:His last 3 non-Transformer films have all flopped!
No they haven't. They've all ranked in the millions and billions and then some. Even if they weren't good movies, that's not flopping.

Correction....

"Pain and gain" may have ranged somewhere between breaking even and turning a small profit (courtesy of The Rock). The other 2 most recent Non-TF films directed by Bay within the last 12 years (13 Hours and The Island) have both Flopped...DO THE MATH! That track record is not the making of a "genius Director". Even as a producer that last Turtle sequel under-performed.

Again...No issue with Anthony Hopkins, loved is most of his previous work. Bay's crap is where it stops.

What else is playing that weekend...?
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Fox Kids CHEETOR Transformers Beast Wars Deluxe complete Hasbro 1999 210923A"
Fox Kids CHEETOR T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #3 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Autobots Mini-Bot"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Roleplaying Game BEACON OF HOPE Renegade Studios RPG AUG218179"
Transformers Rolep ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JAN220491 14B (CA) Chi"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #15 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220438 15B (CA) Duggan"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Construct-Bots MEGATRON Elite Class Transformers E1:05 G1 Hasbro New 2013"
Construct-Bots MEG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP210478 10A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 MAY210468 6A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #2 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Decepticon cover"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G2 DECEPTICON MADNESS Flip 'n' Fun Activity Pad 1993 230418A"
NEW!
Transformers G2 DE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATTRAP Transformers Beast Machines Mega Class complete Hasbro 2001 230615A"
RATTRAP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Legacy Evolution Core G1 Dinobots Volcanicus 2023 New"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 FEB210482 3A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON