This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 17, 2017 8:27 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Randomhero wrote:Seriously, like I said KSI created new transformer tech in the last one
Which is still bonkers in and of itself that a mere human company was able to develop a level of scientific engineering that the very race of super robot aliens they based their tech on never even developed in their own evolution.

Randomhero wrote:and by the end of the movie Joshua became allies with Cade and the Autobots.
Though, in any sane world, he'd be going to jail for the robot uprising he put the pieces together for, or at least be neck-deep in dealing with all the serious hits his company would be taking after KSI helped give Galvatron the army he needed to wreck Hong Kong.

Randomhero wrote:We've seen in the other trailers them working Bee in the junkyard. It's not that hard to figure it out that Bumblebee has been upgraded.
If you have to come up with your own personal rationale for it to make sense (in lieu of the film's presently not yet being released, of course), then doesn't it stand to reason that the presentation given as is doesn't make sense on its own since the explanation is coming from yourself rather than the source trailer we're provided with?

Randomhero wrote:Certainly better and throwing a fit over 5 seconds in a 2 minute trailer to a over 2 hour long movie.
Ah, thank you for enlightening me that one having a different opinion from yourself, and pointing out nonsense with elements of snark and bewilderment, equate to "throwing a fit".
Last edited by Sabrblade on Wed May 17, 2017 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby SlyTF1 » Wed May 17, 2017 8:27 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
THAT WAS LITERALLY THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! THAT **** WAS CRAZY!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! LET'S GO!!!
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Nexus Knight » Wed May 17, 2017 8:27 am

Motto: ""I fight for the honor of those whom the Decepticons crush under their pathetic heel.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Wait wait wait wait wait...

What in the Hell did Bee just do?!?!

He pulled a Waspinator. :lol:
Favorite quotes from The Transformers: The Movie-

"Ride in style!" Hot Rod (ever humble)

"Such heroic nonsense" Megatron

"I have better things to do tonight than die" Springer

"Till the day that all are one" Optimus Prime

"I belong to no one!" Megatron

"This is bad comedy" Galvatron (seeing Starscream's last bid for control)

"Ba wee gra na weep nini bong" Universal Greeting

"Till all are one" Rodimus Prime
Nexus Knight
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Arsonist SnowCat and Stargazer
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5

Postby Deadput » Wed May 17, 2017 8:33 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
For once the absurdities of Bee's plot armor is actually bothering me even as a fan of these movies like I know some people think Bayformers are like Bionicles but this is ridiculous eh?

Also Quintessa's face disturbs me thanks people who wanted them to look human now we suffer from the uncanny valley.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby SlyTF1 » Wed May 17, 2017 8:34 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Hold up, they just showed Megatron fighting Hound. I hope that isn't the end for him.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Wed May 17, 2017 8:34 am

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Hey, that's Hound that Megatron is fighting at around 1:52. Also, that scene at the end with Bumblebee reminds me of the Mk. 42 from Iron Man 3!
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3

Postby RAR » Wed May 17, 2017 8:35 am

I think Cade reconstructs Bee.

That is why they put that hint-line in about Super Powers - and Cade is "The Last Knight" so it may come with super powers.

So that is why he's able to reconstruct Bee in a similar way to how Buster Witwicky does Jetfire.

Speaking of which that would have been useful to have 8 years ago for poor ol' Jetfire - but then he did also disrupt his own spark (unless Jolt kept it in a box for the last 8 years).

But I doubt Bee does that to himself - "Unless" he gets special abilities too (which is hinted at in some promo-material) but I would expect him to get a body upgrade if he does .

Also who or what shot him ?
RAR
Gestalt

Postby Randomhero » Wed May 17, 2017 8:37 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Seriously, like I said KSI created new transformer tech in the last one
Which is still bonkers in and of itself that a mere human company was able to develop a level of scientific engineering that the very race of super robot aliens they based their tech on never even developed in their own evolution.

Randomhero wrote:and by the end of the movie Joshua became allies with Cade and the Autobots.
Though, in any sane world, he'd be going to jail for the robot uprising he put the pieces together for, or at least be neck-deep in dealing with all the serious hits his company would be taking after KSI helped give Galvatron the army he needed to wreck Hong Kong.

Randomhero wrote:We've seen in the other trailers them working Bee in the junkyard. It's not that hard to figure it out that Bumblebee has been upgraded.
If you have to come up with your own personal rationale for it to make sense (in lieu of the film's presently not yet being released, of course), then doesn't it stand to reason that the presentation given as is doesn't make sense on its own since the explanation is coming from yourself rather than the source trailer we're provided with?

Randomhero wrote:Certainly better and throwing a fit over 5 seconds in a 2 minute trailer to a over 2 hour long movie.
Ah, thank you for enlightening me that one having a different opinion from yourself, and pointing out nonsense with elements of snark and bewilderment, equate to "throwing a fit".

A mere human also changed the entire thought of what black holes are in his thesis. His name is Stephen Hawking. Joshua was shown to be a genius that broke down the transformers physiology and "improve it"

We know that from movies 1-3 they didn't share their technology. Once the Alicante was broken KSI started taking them apart and discovering things. That's not that far fetched. Humans have always been changing what's been perceived and creating the impossible. It's not that hard to believe that humanity could change the fundamentals of transformer physiology.

And if you don't believe that well...nebulons and headmasters. It's not an old idea that organic can change transformers to perform better.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Nexus Knight » Wed May 17, 2017 8:38 am

Motto: ""I fight for the honor of those whom the Decepticons crush under their pathetic heel.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
RAR wrote:I think Cade reconstructs Bee.

That is why they put that hint-line in about Super Powers - and Cade is "The Last Knight" so it may come with super powers.

So that is why he's able to reconstruct Bee in a similar way to how Buster Witwicky does Jetfire.

Speaking of which that would have been useful to have 8 years ago for poor ol' Jetfire - but then he did also disrupt his own spark (unless Jolt kept it in a box for the last 8 years).

But I doubt Bee does that to himself - "Unless" he gets special abilities too (which is hinted at in some promo-material) but I would expect him to get a body upgrade if he does .

Looks like he was tussling Barricade. Or some cops, anyways.

Also... superpowers? :P Aheh... where uh... where did you make that... hehe... assumption? :D
Favorite quotes from The Transformers: The Movie-

"Ride in style!" Hot Rod (ever humble)

"Such heroic nonsense" Megatron

"I have better things to do tonight than die" Springer

"Till the day that all are one" Optimus Prime

"I belong to no one!" Megatron

"This is bad comedy" Galvatron (seeing Starscream's last bid for control)

"Ba wee gra na weep nini bong" Universal Greeting

"Till all are one" Rodimus Prime
Nexus Knight
Combiner
Alt Mode: Arsonist SnowCat and Stargazer
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Wed May 17, 2017 8:39 am

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
RAR wrote:I think Cade reconstructs Bee.

I don't think anything shot him. I think he disassembled himself, and then reassembles to catch TRF by surprise.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3

Postby Deadput » Wed May 17, 2017 8:43 am

SlyTF1 wrote:Hold up, they just showed Megatron fighting Hound. I hope that isn't the end for him.

Hot Rod's in that scene too so if it's anything like 1986...

Anyways out of all the returning AOE bots I expect Hound to die since with the decent amounts of time in AOE and his upbeat attitude more of the general audience probably cares about him above say Crosshairs who is a jerk and Drift who is stoic which makes Hound the perfect one to die either in battle or as a sacrificial lion Hound.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 17, 2017 8:45 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Randomhero wrote:A mere human also changed the entire thought of what black holes are in his thesis.
Said "entire thought" was also previously conceived by other of his own race before him, not an advanced alien race whose science far outclassed humanity's by several millennia.

Randomhero wrote:And if you don't believe that well...nebulons and headmasters.
Which was all Brainstorm's doing, telling them what to do and how to do it (going by the cartoon).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby RAR » Wed May 17, 2017 8:49 am

I think Bee was shot - thus the line "What was that"... "That was a mistake" and we see him getting shot at and falling over - so I DON'T think it's implied he wasn't falling apart to avoid getting shot. But that he got blown to pieces.

-------

tffan01 wrote:
[clipped]

"Listen, I just didn't want to make the boxy characters. It's boring and it would look fake. By adding more doo-dads and stuff on the robots, more car parts, you can just make it more real. I was listening to the fans and I know they hated the Optimus paint job with the stripes. Why did I do it? Because I liked the ribs. That caused a lot of grief."
-Michael Bay

I think Bay got very confused there ; that sentence makes so little sense - I've had results from translating Chinese that made more sense than that.

So if he's saying adding things like moving cogs (what we'd likely call "Mech Alive") stuff is fine a bit fussy looking - but fine.

In some ways though Movie Transformers often have LESS Kibble not more.
sure Ironhide had visible break discs in his shoulders and they tend to retain some car parts around and about a bit - but Optimus now has none at all bar a hint of smokestacks.

Bumblebee is more like a Traditional Transformer in that he retains his door kibble and car hood-chest (pretty much) and also has some visible wheels in his ankles and shoulders.

--

I don't think anyone hates Optimus with Stripes - heck even "Evasion mode" Prime still has flames. It is the flames that bug some people sometimes - I don't mind to much as it's not as if Transformers have not had flames on them before.

I'm not sure what he means by Ribs though - does he mean the red panels on 2009's Optimus' abs or the Dark of the Moon change to the belly ?

Or the striping on Western Star Optimus' belly.

I'm confused.
RAR
Gestalt

Postby Kurona » Wed May 17, 2017 8:52 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Deadput wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Hold up, they just showed Megatron fighting Hound. I hope that isn't the end for him.

Anyways out of all the returning AOE bots I expect Hound to die since with the decent amounts of time in AOE and his upbeat attitude more of the general audience probably cares about him above say Crosshairs who is a jerk and Drift who is stoic which makes Hound the perfect one to die either in battle or as a sacrificial lion Hound.

I'm not sure if the sheer amount of new-mold toys Hound is getting is evidence against or for this...
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Randomhero » Wed May 17, 2017 8:54 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Randomhero wrote:A mere human also changed the entire thought of what black holes are in his thesis.
Said "entire thought" was also previously conceived by other of his own race before him, not an advanced alien race whose science far outclassed humanity's by several millennia.

Randomhero wrote:And if you don't believe that well...nebulons and headmasters.
Which was all Brainstorm's doing, telling them what to do and how to do it (going by the cartoon).

And in age of extinction they were dissecting transformers brains. Who knows what they found in them. It doesn't change the fact that it's possible.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Deadput » Wed May 17, 2017 8:56 am

Kurona wrote:
Deadput wrote:

I'm not sure if the sheer amount of new-mold toys Hound is getting is evidence against or for this...

Ironhide got plenty of new mold toys in DOTM and look how that treated him.

If there is an AOE Autobot death in this it's going to be emotional and what could be more emotional then killing off the big friendly emotional guy eh?
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 17, 2017 8:56 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
RAR wrote: but Optimus now has none at all bar a hint of smokestacks.

He also has the doors form his breastplate.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Deadput » Wed May 17, 2017 8:58 am

I think Bee's new ability will be explained maybe not in depth but I believe it will be acknowledged they put stuff like this in the trailers to get ya to watch the movie every movie does this.

"You want to know don't you why Bumblebee's a magic boy now...eh?"
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Deadput » Wed May 17, 2017 9:01 am

william-james88 wrote:
RAR wrote: but Optimus now has none at all bar a hint of smokestacks.

He also has the doors form his breastplate.

And other bits and pieces if your looking for them, the problem is not that there is no kibble on Prime but it's the fact that all his parts bend and warp like liquid metal so basically Transformers Prime and New RID designs in movie form.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby IAPETUS_PRIME » Wed May 17, 2017 10:22 am

Motto: "Wit beyond measure is a bot's greatest treasure."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Hey, that's Hound that Megatron is fighting at around 1:52. Also, that scene at the end with Bumblebee reminds me of the Mk. 42 from Iron Man 3!

who's the bot in the bottom left in that exact scene??
IAPETUS_PRIME
Mini-Con
News Credits: 4
Alt Mode: Heavily armored cybertronian jet
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Deadput » Wed May 17, 2017 10:30 am

IAPETUS_PRIME wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Hey, that's Hound that Megatron is fighting at around 1:52. Also, that scene at the end with Bumblebee reminds me of the Mk. 42 from Iron Man 3!

who's the bot in the bottom left in that exact scene??

It's Hot rod if your talking about the scene where Megatron attacks Hound.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:01 am

Motto: ""IF A MAN THINKETH, SO IS HE""
Weapon: Shotgun
Why didn't JAZZ do that?!!!! I still want JAZZ BACK :BOT:
G1OPT1MU5PR1M3
Banned
Alt Mode: Diesel Truck
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity

Postby Stuartmaximus » Wed May 17, 2017 11:05 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
So......Bee can put himself back together :???:

so how many people will be doing that to their toy to try to recreate that scene?(mind you...the head, arms & legs will prob be on ball joints anyway)
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed May 17, 2017 11:33 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Stuartmaximus wrote:So......Bee can put himself back together :???:

so how many people will be doing that to their toy to try to recreate that scene?(mind you...the head, arms & legs will prob be on ball joints anyway)

I already did it earlier and was gonna take a photo but then i thought it would be cool if i did it stop motion with him reforming but then i realised that would be hours of tediousness to set up and so i quit.

But yeah I think most people have accidentally pulled off an arm or leg or head from a Transformer whether posing or transforming them or whatever. :P
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby KVO Prime » Wed May 17, 2017 11:40 am

BULL-SQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KVO Prime
Minibot

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Immortal Hulk TIME OF MONSTERS #1 Marvel Comics 2021 MAR210636 (CA) Ferreyra"
Immortal Hulk TIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #140 Cvr G 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0923DC081 140G (W) Zdarsky (CA) Cons"
BATMAN #140 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1073 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0423DC197 1073B (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INCREDIBLE HULK #180 facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg MAY230701 (CA) Trimpe"
INCREDIBLE HULK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALL STAR BATMAN #1 var Aspen DC Comics 2017 OCT171201 (CA) Turner (W) Snyder"
NEW!
ALL STAR BATMAN #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Amazing Spider-Man ADVENTURES IN READING #1 Marvel Comics Squirt Delbo 240317A"
NEW!
Amazing Spider-Man ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BEN REILLY SPIDER-MAN #4 Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220920 (CA) Skroce (W) Dematteis"
BEN REILLY SPIDER- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPIDER-MAN SPIDER'S SHADOW #1 Marvel Comics 2021 FEB210549 (CA) Noto (W) Zdarsky"
SPIDER-MAN SPIDER' ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1053 Cvr F 1:50 Superman DC Comics JAN233232 1053F (CA) Beach"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN & SCOOBY-DOO MYSTERIES #10 DC Comics 0523DC252 (A/CA) Brizuela (W) Cohen"
BATMAN & SCOOBY-DO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #91 1:25 Carnage Marvel Comics 2022 DEC211119 (CA) Pichelli"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1069 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 DEC222970 1069A (CA) Cagle"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #26 var Spider-Verse Marvel Comics MAR230736 (CA) Talaski"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #2 var X-Gwen Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210850 (CA) Nakayama 240415B"
NEW!
SHE-HULK #2 var X- ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON