This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

High Definition Gallery for Transformers: The Last Knight International Trailer

Postby Va'al » Thu May 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
In even more news for the Transformers: The Last Knight live-action movie, we have uploaded a full gallery of over 1000 screencaps of the latest international trailer (posted again below for your viewing convenience) featuring Grimlock, Quintessa, Bumblebee's rebuild, a lot of humans (from Carmichael to Wahlberg and Moner, via Hopkins and Haddock), Cogman, Quintessa, Bayhem, Explosions, Optimus Prime slaughtering around, Megatron doing kinda the same, and various ominous bits and humorous bits.

Check the full works by clicking on any of the images below, and let us know what you made of the trailer in the Energon Pub discussion!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Thu May 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Cogman is top tier Transformer he is definitely my fave of the new characters so far he's great and I hope we get to see him in action besides breaking Crosshairs finger.

Also from what I saw at the Imax preview Carmichael's character isn't horrible like Leo or one of the Twins so he is tolerable unless you super despise every comedy relief character in all movies and games he does have some actual funny bits from what I saw.

Some of the kids (The short kid talking about finding dead robots, the one "hot wiring" the car,) are not as tolerable and they tend to swear a bunch which is unfortunate although the tall kid who has a crush on Issy's character is ok and the last kid I don't know since he did not say or do much.

You'll probably hate them if you hate kids in movies but their not the worse humans in the franchise and their not in the movie long only for what I'm assuming is the first hour or half hour of the movie.

Just saying for those who worry about the side character humans although this is my opinion so anyone else might think different.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu May 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
A day and a half later and a million watches later, I'm still filled with absolute joy every time I watch the trailer. I wanted a trailer like this for the TF movies for a while. I always thought if the trailers for AOE had actually matched the tone of the movie itself, a lot of people who hate it wouldn't have been as disappointed by it.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu May 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Anyone else catch that Barricade was the bot beat up by Grimlock in dino mode towards the end of the trailer?
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Deadput » Thu May 18, 2017 3:56 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Anyone else catch that Barricade was the bot beat up by Grimlock in dino mode towards the end of the trailer?

Yup it also seems to happen during the scene where Mark and Izzy are being chased by him.

But he survives his attack somehow since he is in London later and with Onslaught and Hooligan.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
barricade has a lot of luck
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Sigma Magnus » Thu May 18, 2017 4:10 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Bumblebee21 wrote:barricade has a little energon, and lot of luck

Fixed that for ya. :-P
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby crazyfist » Thu May 18, 2017 4:53 pm

Just from the trailer, I'm seeing lots of references to all things Transformers. 1. Optimus cutting the heads off those horned sentries makes me think of issue # 74 of the Marvel comic series when Optimus and Scorponok face off against the hordes of Unicron. 2. Quintessa has the look of Botanica from Beast Machines. 3. Izzy sitting on Hound's shoulder makes me think of Miko and Bulkhead. 4. Bumblebee getting blown up and put back together reminds me of the original marvel G.I.Joe versus Transformers crossover where G.I.Joe blows up Bumblebee and then he gets rebuilt into Goldbug. 5. Megatron just seems more G1 to me. That trailer shot of him with his fusion cannon just looks like G1 Megs. 6. The broken planet Cybertron coming to Earth makes me think of Transformers Prime. Maybe Unicron is in Earth (that horn looking thing in the first trailer) and Cybertron/Primus is coming to cleanse the Earth of Unicron??? 7. Cade and the junkyard is like the new cartoon Robots in Disguise. 8. Quintessa is the name of the Quintesson's home planet in G1 that they blew up. 9. The Quintessons revived Optimus in 'Dark Awakening' and used him as their puppet where it looks like Quintessa turns Optimus evil in TLK. 10. And the whole King Arthur theme, there was the G1 cartoon 'A Decepticon raider in King Arthur's court'. Anyways, i am so looking forward to this movie! One more month!
crazyfist
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Re: High Definition Gallery for Transformers: The Last Knight International Trailer

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."

I never cared much for movie Prime's new look (he looks like he has moobies and is wearing a bikini top), but that's an awesome shot.

Where are shots of Hot Rod? :evil:
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Re: High Definition Gallery for Transformers: The Last Knight International Trailer

Postby Va'al » Fri May 19, 2017 3:34 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:Image

I never cared much for movie Prime's new look (he looks like he has moobies and is wearing a bikini top), but that's an awesome shot.

Where are shots of Hot Rod? :evil:

Click through the gallery. ;)
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

New Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Site Update with Quest for Optimus Prime Games

Postby Va'al » Fri May 19, 2017 6:56 am

Fellow Seibertronian IAPETUS_PRIME has pointed us towards the newly revamped Hasbro Transformers website, and the new Transformers: The Last Knight mini-game that has been set up to promote the live-action movie (coming in just over a month) - Quest for Optimus Prime! The game includes the Glyph Hunt (linked only in name to the TRU Mission to Cybertron sub-line) and the Ancient Symbols sections, plus a third to be unlocked on May 29 - check some screenshots out below!

Leaving Earth, Optimus Prime planted a beacon on the moon. Sqweeks received a coded message from that beacon. The message comes from outer space and it might be from Optimus Prime. Sqweeks needs your help to decipher the message. Will you embark on this quest and find out if Optimus Prime is in danger?

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:23 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Rodimus Prime wrote:Where are shots of Hot Rod? :evil:

Theres a shot of him and hound fighting megatron in the trailer gallery. Post it here when you find it :)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri May 19, 2017 11:55 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Infernocus....anyone?
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

New Stand for Transformers: The Last Knight

Postby Va'al » Fri May 19, 2017 2:25 pm

Twitter user Jamie.k has spotted a new promotional cutout stand for Transformers: The Last Knight, featuring Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, at a cinema / movie theatre in Thailand. Check it out mirrored below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri May 19, 2017 2:30 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Very cool! I need to make that hammer for my Bumblebee figures.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Bronzewolf » Fri May 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Thanks to the Transformers fan page from Singapore, Planet Iacon, we have some additional info and images of those new Transformers-inspired Coca Cola Cans. Their images show many, if not all, or the designs available, as well as a new collector's box, similar to the one included in the Shadow Optimus Promo, that we haven't seen before. It includes some sort of steelbook case and three cans. It's unknown at this time what the steelbook is, and if this collector's set is also a raffle or giveaway, as the Iacon post doesn't share a lot of info on the products. Here are the images!

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri May 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Very cool! I need to make that hammer for my Bumblebee figures.

I agree. The Bammer (huehue) is a really cool weapon for him
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Bumblebee's New Trick in Transformers: The Last Knight TV Spot

Postby Va'al » Sat May 20, 2017 2:52 pm

From We Got This Covered, once more, we have a new TV spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - featuring Bumblebee's new trick (which reminds us of some other univerzzzally hated characterzzz) as we got glimpses of in the latest international trailer.

Check it out below, and let us know what you think of the character and the movie in the Energon Pub!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 20, 2017 3:40 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Ahh, Jazz...

:P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8

Postby SG Roadbuster » Sat May 20, 2017 6:13 pm

looking at the way the explosion is reversing itself, i'd say it looks like someone is screwing around with Time itself.
SG Roadbuster
Minibot

Postby Deadput » Sat May 20, 2017 8:48 pm

This seems less of an official spot and more like somebody took the last bit of the trailer and posted it as it's own video.

Sabrblade wrote:Ahh, Jazz...

While it does seem unfair that Bee can live while Jazz died the difference between them when I thought about were that Jazz torso was "ripped" in half like it wasn't meant to detach without consent while Bee only "detached" his part cleanly by joint within his own power.

So the gist of it is that I think it's a "damage" thing and it would be different if say somebody shot Bee in the neck and made his head fall off it would probably kill him then.

It's probably going to either be an upgrade he gets recently or a one time thing he can only do once safely...doesn't make the trick any less dumb though.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 20, 2017 8:52 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Deadput wrote:

While it does seem unfair that Bee can live while Jazz died the difference between them when I thought about were that Jazz torso was "ripped" in half like it wasn't meant to detach without consent while Bee only "detached" his part cleanly by joint within his own power.

So the gist of it is that I think it's a "damage" thing and it would be different if say somebody shot Bee in the neck and made his head fall off it would probably kill him then.

It's probably going to either be an upgrade he gets recently or a one time thing he can only do once safely...doesn't make the trick any less dumb though.
Thank you for taking a facetious post in a completely serious manner. :roll:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat May 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
looks like bumble bee got extremis from tony stark :lol:
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun May 21, 2017 5:56 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Sabrblade wrote:
Deadput wrote:

Thank you for taking a facetious post in a completely serious manner. :roll:
That's the pot calling the kettle black... >:oP

I am rather intrigued by this new development, though. It seems to defy all previous thoughts on the Bayverse Transformers being able to take damage. Is this something KSI cooked up in the vein of how they constructed Galvatron and the clones in the last film? Or something maybe Prime did to Bee after returning from his visit with not-Botanica? I'm excited to find out. I'm excited for this movie in general.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby dragons » Sun May 21, 2017 6:39 am

SG Roadbuster wrote:looking at the way the explosion is reversing itself, i'd say it looks like someone is screwing around with Time itself.

Same thing I got when whalberg said that was mistake
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SNORG THE CONQUERER Transformers BotBots Series 4 Retro Replays Hasbro 2020"
SNORG THE CONQUERE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUDERONI Transformers BotBots Series 1 Greaser Gang Hasbro 2018 Pepperoni Pizza"
DUDERONI Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUMTHIN FISHY Transformers BotBots Con Crew Fantastic Fuelers fish taco 2019"
SUMTHIN FISHY Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHREDDER JACK Transformers BotBots Series 1 Greaser Gang 2018 Hasbro"
SHREDDER JACK Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING CUBANO Transformers BotBots Series 4 Los Deliciosos Hasbro 2020 sandwich"
KING CUBANO Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VENUS FROGRAP Transformers BotBots Series 1 Shed Heads 2018 Hasbro venus flytrap"
VENUS FROGRAP Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STEVE FROM ACCOUNTING Transformers BotBots Series 2 Backpack Bunch 2019 stapler"
STEVE FROM ACCOUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATSBY Transformers BotBots Series 1 Jock Squad 2018 Hasbro Baseball Bat"
BATSBY Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL 149 pieces includes 2 Kreons Transformers Kre-o Building Toy Hasbro 2015"
PROWL 149 pieces i ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Q.U.R.O.B.O. 6000 Transformers BotBots Series 3 Playroom Posse 2019 Toy Blocks"
Q.U.R.O.B.O. 6000 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POO SHOO Transformers BotBots Series 5 Cardio Clique poop shoe Hasbro 2020"
POO SHOO Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COFFEEMUS PRIME Transformers BotBots Con Crew Fantastic Fuelers coffee cup 2019"
COFFEEMUS PRIME Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRIKE FOUR Transformers BotBots Series 3 LOST BOTS Baseball Bat Hasbro 2019"
STRIKE FOUR Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 Hasbro 2019 New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON