This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Fri May 26, 2017 11:36 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Even if this movie doesn't end up being the best story ever told at the very least this movie is going to look really good.

Like even the effects look much better then AOE I bet the theater experience in 3d is going to be like DOTM or better.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Deadput » Fri May 26, 2017 1:10 pm

Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Forgive Me'

Postby Va'al » Fri May 26, 2017 1:27 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Once more thanks to fellow Seibertronian Deadput we have Yet Another TV Spot for the soon to be released Paramount live-action movie Transformers: The Last Knight - this time tweeted out by the UK branch of the film studio - titled 'Forgive Me'. There is no real new footage, other than a couple of frames more of Dragonstorm and some of the human cast looking distraught, but check it out for yourselves below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Behind the Scenes of Transformers: The Last Knight With Isabela Moner

Postby Va'al » Fri May 26, 2017 1:53 pm

We had somehow missed the first clip in this series, but the youngest and newest member of the human cast for Transformers: The Last Knight - Nickelodeon star Isabela Moner - has been releasing behind the scenes looks at the filming for the live-action movie, so far during the English part of the shooting, and featuring Anthony Hopkins, Josh Duhamel and more! Check both clips out below.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Sqweeks from Transformers: The Last Knight is Coming Near You!

Postby william-james88 » Fri May 26, 2017 9:25 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
it seems the Transformers are all on tour promoting the film with the Mercedes vehicles in Germany and now with Sqweeks making his way across America. The Rock Father website posted a list of all the scheduled stops where you can meet the on set Sqweeks that is used in Transformers: The Last Knight, starting with Phoenix Comic Con this very week-end.

Here are his stops:

May 25-28 Phoenix – Phoenix Comic Con
May 27-28 San Francisco – San Francisco Carnival
June 1-4 Philadelphia – Wizard World Comic Con
June 3-4 San Diego – San Diego County Fair at Del Mar Fairgrounds
June 5 Wilkes Barre, PA – WWE Monday Night Raw
June 9-11 Dallas – Taste of Dallas
June 10 New York – 116th Street Festival/Puerto Rican Pride Weekend
June 13 Boston - Boston Red Sox vs. Philadelphia Phillies
June 16-18 Detroit (Brooklyn, MI) – Firekeepers 500 NASCAR
TBA Last Stop – TBC
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Sqweeks from Transformers: The Last Knight is Coming Near You!

Postby Burn » Fri May 26, 2017 10:08 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
*looks at article title*

And people thought what Bumblebee did in the first movie was bad and inappropriate. :WHISTLE:
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Re: Sqweeks from Transformers: The Last Knight is Coming Near You!

Postby Deadput » Sat May 27, 2017 12:05 am

Burn wrote:*looks at article title*

And people thought what Bumblebee did in the first movie was bad and inappropriate. :WHISTLE:
|:|
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby WreckerJack » Sat May 27, 2017 1:18 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat May 27, 2017 2:32 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
yeeeah it's not near me at all. Those are all in the US.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat May 27, 2017 5:13 am

Neat posters available at MCM London comic con this weekend. Dammit, I went to both May and October ones last year but couldn't make it this weekend. I want posters. The link is from the facebook page of UK's Transformers Car Hire who are at the con with some of their vehicles you can pose with. :)

https://www.facebook.com/transformersca ... 4895304918

18216655_1722872537729154_7427455323707100225_o.jpg

18740751_1747113935305014_1650553906163331670_n.jpg

18670842_1747113938638347_768295824061889210_n.jpg

The vehicles including 2007 forms of movie Bee, Prime, Barricade and G1 Bee.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

UK Posters for Transformers: The Last Knight at MCM London

Postby Va'al » Sat May 27, 2017 11:12 am

From fellow Seibertronian Carnivius_Prime, we have news of posters for Transformers: The Last Knight being made available in the UK in occasion of MCM London ( a regular comics and media entertainment event ). Reusing imagery we have seen in the bigger posters used in the movie marketing, the two we have seen so far feature Optimus and Optimus vs Bumblebee - check them out below, via Transformers Car Hire, who are present at the show with some replicas of the vehicles from the movieverse!

Come and get your exclusive Transformers - The Last Knight posters only available this weekend at London MCM Comic Con (Stand 2011).

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat May 27, 2017 11:37 am

That was my first time using attachments rather than my usual imgur links and despite a couple edits I still messed up the order. The vehicle photo was meant to be third with the two posters first and second. Oh well you knew what I meant anyways. Thanks Va'al. :)

Sent a facebook message to my friend earlier who is there for the whole weekend to ask if she can get me the posters. I know from experience that phone signal is pretty lousy in that building though so if she don't seem the message tonight maybe she can see my message later on and get them for me tomorrow. :)

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Character Profile for Viviane Wembly in Transformers: The Last Knight

Postby Va'al » Sat May 27, 2017 1:57 pm

From the Transformers Facebook page, we have another character profile from the human side of the cast of Transformers: The Last Knight - and after Santiago Cabrera, it's the turn of Laura Haddock aka Vivane Wembly, Oxford professor of English Literature, Hot Rod captive, potential (ugh) romantic interest for Mark Wahlberg.

Wembly is not the first time the surname has appeared in the movieverse: already in Age of Extinction, Gill Wembley was one of the KSI creators of Galvatron. Different spelling, same language variety - anny connection there? Check the clip out below, and speculate away in the Energon Pub.

Viviane Wembly - University of Oxford, Professor of English Literature. Believed to been contacted by an alien combatant. #Transformers

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Character Profile for Viviane Wembly in Transformers: The Last Knight

Postby SlyTF1 » Sat May 27, 2017 3:54 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
I always wondered about her last name being the same as the guy's in AOE. I thought Gill may have been her brother or something, but the names are, of course, spelled differently. Maybe it was a typo. But that's reaching.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby SlyTF1 » Sat May 27, 2017 7:31 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
New TV spot. And it looks like the movie was finally rated. PG-13 of course.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Moment'

Postby Va'al » Sun May 28, 2017 1:14 am

In what looks like it might be the final Final spot / trailer for Transformers: The Last Knight, the official YouTube account for the Paramount movie has shared 'Moment', featuring a couple more glimpses of the insides of Cybertronian constructions, and little else. Check it out below, as the trailer also announces the PG-13 rating for US audiences!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun May 28, 2017 1:41 am

SlyTF1 wrote:I always wondered about her last name being the same as the guy's in AOE. I thought Gill may have been her brother or something, but the names are, of course, spelled differently. Maybe it was a typo. But that's reaching.

Was watching an interview with the actress and her character name was spelt Wembley. Maybe the ID card does have a typo

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Va'al » Sun May 28, 2017 5:42 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:I always wondered about her last name being the same as the guy's in AOE. I thought Gill may have been her brother or something, but the names are, of course, spelled differently. Maybe it was a typo. But that's reaching.

Was watching an interview with the actress and her character name was spelt Wembley. Maybe the ID card does have a typo

Typos. Typoes everywhere.

:saint:
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Anthony Hopkins on Transformers: The Last Knight: Car Chases, Working with Bay

Postby Va'al » Sun May 28, 2017 12:50 pm

We already know what Anthony Hopkins thinks of Michael Bay as a director, but we now have some more discussion about the man, the filming, and the car chase scenes that he took part in during the shooting of Transformers: The Last Knight! Courtesy of TV3 Ireland, who report an interview in Men's Health magazine, we have some tidbits about he behind the scenes. Check some snippets out below!

"I had two American stunt drivers who were crazy," he told Men's Health magazine. "I had to sit in this kind of jet car. It was a low seat, hard to get into the damn thing. So they strap you in, you take a deep breath, here we go, and, 'Action!'

"And then there are these helicopters flying low, which is scary, and you're doing 80 miles through the Admiralty Arch (in London). Of course something could go wrong. You could get killed, I guess. But I come from the school of 'just get on with it.'"

[...]

The director has a reputation for being tough to work with but Anthony, 79, didn't find that to be the case.

"I've worked with some people who are impossible or incompetent; Michael is the opposite of that," he insisted. "He's not just competent, he's a kind of genius. Very prepared. He's impatient and irascible, but there's a great sense of humour in him."
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Deadput » Sun May 28, 2017 7:45 pm

New spot appeared I heard someone say Hound speaks in it but the only vid I can find of it right now has no sound.

Edit.
Here is the spot with sound on Instagram still no youtube though. https://www.instagram.com/p/BUqNoLygu1p/
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

New TV Spot for Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Steelbane'

Postby Va'al » Mon May 29, 2017 12:46 am

Guess what? That final spot was not the final spot - we have another, thanks to comicbook.com, featuring Steelbane, the kids and Isabela Moner, plus Mark Wahlberg shooting and exploding things. Check it out embedded below in relatively good quality, and be ready for the inevitable next last trailer soon!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Kurona » Mon May 29, 2017 5:11 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Must admit, I am at least a tad curious in what caused this Metal Gear-ridden post-apocalyptic city. Didn't seem like anything in AOE would do that.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Mon May 29, 2017 6:34 am

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
I saw something really cool this morning, on my way to the airport there was a billboard that said "Attention: your car is an Autobot. Report alien activity" Along with a mugshot of Bumblebee. Wish I had gotten a picture but I didn't notice it until we were nearly past it.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 29, 2017 8:27 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Kurona wrote:Must admit, I am at least a tad curious in what caused this Metal Gear-ridden post-apocalyptic city. Didn't seem like anything in AOE would do that.
Could be a small part of Chicago that hadn't yet been rebuilt from DOTM's events.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Another New TV Spot For Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Two Worlds, One Survivor'

Postby Sigma Magnus » Mon May 29, 2017 11:49 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Fellow Seibertronian IAPETUS_PRIME has notified us of yet another TV spot for Transformers: The Last Knight! While it has yet to be posted officially, a few Youtube videos have captured the video, featuring a new, albeit brief, shot of Megatron transforming! Check out the best quality version currently available embedded below!

For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobot ROOK Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW pack-in comic book"
Protectobot ROOK T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINDSET Transformers Generations Reveal Shield Deluxe complete 2011 230920A"
MINDSET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MICRONUS CLOUDBURST Transformers Power Primes Prime Master POTP 2017 230713B"
MICRONUS CLOUDBURS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 231208F"
HOT ROD + FIREDRIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926W"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HARDHEAD Transformers Universe Ultra complete + instructions 2009 230920A"
HARDHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SERGEANT KUP Transformers Generations Deluxe complete Hasbro 2010 230920A"
SERGEANT KUP Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926T"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon RAMP (LEFT HIP) Transformers Titans Return part accs 2017 230817D"
Trypticon RAMP (LE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Generations Deluxe complete Hasbro 2011 230809A"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Generations Deluxe complete Hasbro 2010 230903A"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class complete Hasbro 2016 230903A"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON