This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Mon May 29, 2017 1:08 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Bay uploaded a thank you video mostly about the military but it had a cool shot of Lennox and Megatron.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby #Sideways# » Mon May 29, 2017 1:26 pm

Motto: "Wake up. Wake up and smell the ashes."
Weapon: Dual Compression Cannons
Well, there goes another pyramid. Aliens really like getting those landmarks, don't they? XD
Check out my YouTube for my Transformers Trading Card Game lists, gameplay and general thoughts on the game!
#Sideways#
Godmaster
News Credits: 62
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Alt Mode: Motorcycle
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Deadput » Mon May 29, 2017 1:42 pm

#Sideways# wrote:Well, there goes another pyramid. Aliens really like getting those landmarks, don't they? XD

Actually it's the same one that was in ROTF you can see the previous damage right before it is further destroyed.

If the planet is alive it seems to be going after places of significance to the previous Transformers movies that had you guessed Transformers there.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Kurona » Mon May 29, 2017 3:07 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
#Sideways# wrote:Well, there goes another pyramid. Aliens really like getting those landmarks, don't they? XD

If this and the recent Doctor Who episode are any indication, it's just this year's aesthetic for the extraterrestrial.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Transformers: The Last Knight 'Special Thank You From Michael Bay' Video

Postby WreckerJack » Mon May 29, 2017 7:31 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Fellow Seibertronian, Deadput has brought the following video to our attention. This video was made by Micheal Bay as a thank you to the US Military for the use of their vehicles and personnel in his films. There are some pretty sweet close ups of military vehicles in this clip, so it is worth the watch.

If you are a fan of the Bay flicks, check out the latest TV spot for TLK!

WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Another New TV Spot For Transformers: The Last Knight - 'Two Worlds, One Survivor'

Postby william-james88 » Mon May 29, 2017 8:35 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sigma Magnus wrote:

Two worlds collide. Rival nations. It's a primitive clash. Venting years of frustrations!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Transformers: The Last Knight Maaco 'Transform Your Car' Commercial

Postby Sigma Magnus » Tue May 30, 2017 5:47 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
We have another new commercial for Transformers: The Last Knight...but this time, it's not a TV trailer! Sent to us by tf.characs on Instagram, the ad for Maaco bodyshops features vehicular vandalism, a disapproving Bumblebee, and an encouragement to 'Transform Your Car' with Maaco. Check out the video embedded below, and let us know if you'll be transforming your vehicle of choice in the Energon Pub!

For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue May 30, 2017 5:49 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
My 'vehicle of choice (if you can call it that since I can't drive due to health stuff)' is my bicycle. Difficult to make a transformer out of it. Cycletron the super spindly bot.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby serial_dirge » Tue May 30, 2017 9:46 am

Motto: "That which does not kill me is dead when I'm done with it."
Weapon: Sonic Disruptor
I have been tempted to have my black '13 370Z painted in Bluestreak Diaclone colors, but we aren't that far from trading it in for our next car, so I've resisted. Besides, we got a custom red leather interior, so G1 Bluestreak would make more sense :-)
~dirge
serial_dirge
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: 1972 Mach 1 Mustang
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Deadput » Tue May 30, 2017 3:49 pm

I have a wheel does that count? I heard Jetfire's dad was the first one.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

New Ad for Transformers: The Last Knight Sonic Slushes and Sweepstakes

Postby Va'al » Wed May 31, 2017 2:58 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We reported on the Sonic colour-changing slushes themed for Transformers: The Last Knight here, and we now also have a spot - courtesy of YouTube user Bernard Lewis, and via Seibertronian jON3.0 - for the slushes, again, and their sweepstakes! Including movie tickets, a trip to Paramount studios, and more - check it out below.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

New Anti-Transformers Ad Campaign for Transformers: The Last Knight -

Postby Va'al » Wed May 31, 2017 3:06 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We had a report from Seibertronian EvasionModeBumblebee, sans images, of another promotional campaign for Transformers: The Last Knight, featuring anti-Cybertronian slogans - probably part of the in-movie Transformers Resistance Force operations too - along the roads in the US. Thanks to Reddit user Odivelas, we have photo confirmation that it wasn't a one-off, but there are multiple variations out there. Check the image out below!

EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:I saw something really cool this morning, on my way to the airport there was a billboard that said "Attention: your car is an Autobot. Report alien activity" Along with a mugshot of Bumblebee. Wish I had gotten a picture but I didn't notice it until we were nearly past it.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

New Transformers: The Last Knight Ads

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed May 31, 2017 9:13 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to voiceman extraordinaire jON3.0, we have 2 new ads for the upcoming Transformers: the Last Knight film. The 2 ads are similar, one being 6 seconds in length and the other 15 seconds. No new footage is seen, though they do use the International Trailer's footage. The film is set to come out in 3 weeks, so prepare yourselves by buying your tickets and reserving your seats!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Wed May 31, 2017 9:32 am

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Saw a familiar face when I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean yesterday! It's a full fledged 3D cardboard structure of Prime, including glowing, purple eyes.
Attachments
IMG_3618.JPG
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed May 31, 2017 9:41 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Saw a familiar face when I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean yesterday! It's a full fledged 3D cardboard structure of Prime, including glowing, purple eyes.

I want it. If i see that at the cinema i intend to go to (the one with spacious comfortable recliners) I'm gonna take it
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Transformers: The Last Knight 3D Cardboard Cutout Optimus Prime Spotted

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed May 31, 2017 11:18 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Thanks to EvasionModeBumblebee, we have a new and interesting addition to the Transformer: The Last Knight marketing. It appears that come theaters, such as this one in California, are featuring cardboard cutout 3D and LED lit models of Optimus Prime! The cutout has Prime kneeling with his sword, while his eyes glow brightly. Check out the image below, and keep an eye out at your own theaters to see if this Prime makes his way there!

Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby LevelRaze » Wed May 31, 2017 12:49 pm

Weapon: Energon Cutlass
Huh, thought this had already been posted on here a month or so ago but guess not. The theater I work for has had one of these set up for about that long and it's really cool to see in person.
LevelRaze
Mini-Con
News Credits: 2
Watch LevelRaze on YouTube
Alt Mode: Military jeep

Postby Deadput » Wed May 31, 2017 1:24 pm

Found this pic of Hot Rod and Anthony Hopkin's Edmund Burton on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUxAEOZAz5p/?hl=en

Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

New Enterprise Ad For Transformers: The Last Knight

Postby Sigma Magnus » Wed May 31, 2017 2:06 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
We have another new advertisement for Transformers: The Last Knight, this time featuring Enterprise car dealerships! The cute ad features a scale model of an Enterprise location caught in the crossfire of a clash between several Premier Edition TLK toys, including some that have yet to be released! Will the Autobots be victorious, or will Megatron be one step closer to controlling the automotive industry? Find out in the video embedded below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby fruityrobo » Wed May 31, 2017 7:43 pm

THE NEW REMOLDED BUMBLEBEE IS IN THE AD!!! Although it looks a bit bad due to its horrible advertising. They didn't transform it right. And it could do a little bit better on the paint but other than that I'm getting the Bumblebee, Leader Megatron and Decepticon Nitro. What about y'all?
fruityrobo
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Watch fruityrobo on YouTube

Postby Deadput » Wed May 31, 2017 8:41 pm

And they still can't fix Bee's voice.

Anyways guess this means this dude I was talking too a couple weeks ago was correct on some things. (The voice thing was one of those things)

Another thing was Simmons and one of the bots from DOTM playing soccer in Cuba he did not say who but it's either Sideswipe, Dino, Roadbuster or Topspin all I know is that it's not Wheelie but a normal sized Autobot

He made posts on the TFW2005 board but all of his posts have been deleted and I think he might have been banned too.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

New Transformers: The Last Knight Commercial - "Bumblebee"

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed May 31, 2017 8:45 pm

Thanks to Seibertronian Deadput, we have yet another new commercial for the upcoming Transformers: The Last Knight movie. This commercial features Bumblebee, and an attempt at finally giving him a voice again does not go as planned. We also get a few very brief new scenes in addition to the voice fun. Check it out below!

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 31, 2017 8:47 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
fruityrobo wrote:THE NEW REMOLDED BUMBLEBEE IS IN THE AD!!! Although it looks a bit bad due to its horrible advertising. They didn't transform it right. And it could do a little bit better on the paint but other than that I'm getting the Bumblebee, Leader Megatron and Decepticon Nitro. What about y'all?

Thats awesome, I made a news item pointing that out and gave you your first news credit :)

We can continue the discussion in the toy thread: transformers-the-last-knight-toys-discussion-thread-p1885653.php#p1885653
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby fruityrobo » Wed May 31, 2017 8:58 pm

When I first saw that seen in the trailer, I had high hopes of Bumblebee getting his voice back, but NO! THERE ARE NEVER GOING TO GIVE IT BACK! THE RAGE THAT IS IN MY SOUL
fruityrobo
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Watch fruityrobo on YouTube

Postby Deadput » Wed May 31, 2017 9:04 pm

fruityrobo wrote:When I first saw that seen in the trailer, I had high hopes of Bumblebee getting his voice back, but NO! THERE ARE NEVER GOING TO GIVE IT BACK! THE RAGE THAT IS IN MY SOUL

Have you seen the whole movie yet?

We don't know if Bee gets his voice back but we don't know that he doesn't either he could easily get his voice back at the end of the film.

I mean this spot does show their trying to fix it so they probably try it again and succeed.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Studio Series 82 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STEALTH FORCE BUMBLEBEE Transformer Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 2020"
STEALTH FORCE BUMB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of OPTIMUS PRIME #1 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210461 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sting Shot BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Hasbro 2018 NEW Ages 6+"
Sting Shot BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers TCG BUMBLEBEE VS. MEGATRON Set 2-Player Starter Set (44 Cards) New"
Transformers TCG B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2020 Offroad vehicle"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLITZWING Transformers Bumblebee Plastic Model Kit 91 pcs Trumpeter 2022 New"
BLITZWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Classics Universe Animated Legends 2008 230615A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2017 New Truck Diaclone"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ion Burst OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Hasbro 2018 New"
Ion Burst OPTIMUS ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON