This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:12 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Prime Target wrote:Dreadbot is that the best you can do MB :BANG_HEAD: for real :BANG_HEAD:

Bay doesn't make their names most of the time that's why people should really start thinking how much involvement Bay actually has and how not everything is his fault.

Plus G1 had many stupid names even the beloved characters and Transformers will continue to have them.

Do people actually think names like Starscream, Sideswipe and Jetfire are good "names"?

Also I've always thought the faction name Decepticon was dumb but that's my opinion.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Deadput » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:20 am

Some new spot came on recently with extended shots of Mini Dinobots and Bee shooting Barricade in alt mode.

The quality is low for now.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby ToaLeePrime » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:53 am

Motto: "Strength in Solitude"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcyfnOXpWAU Steve Jablonsky has put up another movie trailer track on his channel
ToaLeePrime
Micromaster
News Credits: 3
Watch ToaLeePrime on YouTube
Alt Mode: 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

New Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online

Postby Va'al » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:12 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertronian ToaLeePrime has sent us a notification about a new track by music composer Steve Jablonsky, from the score of the upcoming Transformers: The Last Knight live-action movie! This is now the third track from the score, with the previous two found here and here. Give it a listen below, and let us know what you think!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby griftimus prime » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:53 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
release the soundtrack on cd steve.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Another IMAX poster. Though there isn't much new about it, aside from Dragonstorm.

https://twitter.com/IMAX/status/871788729962307584
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Deadput » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:06 pm

There was a clip on The Ellen show and it was good Bee and Hound are in it as they and Cade are surrounded by the TRF including Lennox who shows that he still on The Bots sides technically and Santos who still believes their all bad.

This movie is going to be good I know it and not just as a Transformers fan but it's going to be a genuinely good film at the very least they would have to drop the ball "hard" and shatter it to be awful.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:13 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Deadput wrote:There was a clip on The Ellen show and it was good Bee and Hound are in it as they and Cade are surrounded by the TRF including Lennox who shows that he still on The Bots sides technically and Santos who still believes their all bad.

This movie is going to be good I know it and not just as a Transformers fan but it's going to be a genuinely good film at the very least they would have to drop the ball "hard" and shatter it to be awful.

Words can't describe how much I loved that clip. I can't wait.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Exclusive “Optimus Prime Time” Opening Night Events For Michael Bay’s Transformers: The Last Knight

Postby Va'al » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:40 pm

We've received a press release directly from Paramount, the studio behind Transformers: The Last Knight, letting us know that tickets for the fifth movie are now on sale here, and that there will be special screenings - called 'Optimus Prime Time' - of the picture on June 20th in selected theaters across the US! Check out more info below.

EXCLUSIVE “OPTIMUS PRIME TIME” OPENING NIGHT EVENTS FOR MICHAEL BAY’S TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT SET FOR JUNE 20, 2017

See It First in IMAX 3D® and RealD 3D Nationwide

Tickets On Sale Now at Tickets.TransformersMovie.com

(Hollywood, CA…June 5, 2017) It was announced today that exclusive OPTIMUS PRIME TIME opening night events for Michael Bay’s TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT will be held across the U.S. on Tuesday, June 20, 2017, at 7:00 p.m. local time at participating theaters.

Moviegoers will be the first audiences in the world to see the highly anticipated film in the highest quality IMAX® 3D and select REALD 3D premium large format theatres across the country.

Ticketholders at these events will receive exclusive collector’s edition TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT Prime Time t-shirts or other promotional items while supplies last at each participating theatre, subject to additional restrictions. For complete details and to buy tickets go to Tickets.TransformersMovie.com.

Director Michael Bay, who shot TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT in native 3D and filmed with IMAX® cameras, will bring to theaters later this month a film that shatters the core myths of the Transformers franchise, and redefines what it means to be a hero.

Humans and Transformers are at war, Optimus Prime is gone. The key to saving our future lies buried in the secrets of the past, in the hidden history of Transformers on Earth. Saving our world falls upon the shoulders of an unlikely alliance: Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg); Bumblebee; an English Lord (Anthony Hopkins); and an Oxford Professor (Laura Haddock).

There comes a moment in everyone’s life when we are called upon to make a difference. In Transformers: The Last Knight, the hunted will become heroes. Heroes will become villains. Only one world will survive: theirs, or ours.

TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT opens nationwide (US) on June 21, 2017.

Transformers: The Last Knight Official Channels

transformersmovie.com

#Transformers

Facebook: /TransformersMovie

Twitter: @Transformers

Instagram: @TransformersMovie

Snapchat: TFMovie

###

About Paramount Pictures Corporation

Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. Paramount controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Television, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV Films, and Nickelodeon Movies. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Media Distribution, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

New Clip and Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight: Dragonstorm, Hound, TRF

Postby Va'al » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:45 pm

In other Transformers: The Last Knight news, we have a new clip - shown on The Ellen Show, and shared by our user Deadput - and a new IMAX poster - found via their Twitter account by Seibertronian SlyTF1. You can check both of them out below, the former showing off some 'bot vs Transformers Reaction Force action (featuring Lennox and Santos, and Bumblebee, Hound and Cade), and the latter is a previously seen Optimus Prime poster with the addition of Dragonstorm

Deadput wrote:There was a clip on The Ellen show and it was good Bee and Hound are in it as they and Cade are surrounded by the TRF including Lennox who shows that he still on The Bots sides technically and Santos who still believes their all bad.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Deadput » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:05 pm

Hopefully there will be some early screenings here in Canada. (Specifically Lethbridge because you know that's where I live)
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:09 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
SlyTF1 wrote:

Words can't describe how much I loved that clip. I can't wait.

Same here! I've been wondering how Lennox would be involved in the TRF, and it's cool to see a reunion between him and Bumblebee.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 52
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:35 pm

Anyone seen this poster yet? I know there was a variation released the other day, but this one is more of a poster than a banner like the other one.

I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:37 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
SlyTF1 wrote:Anyone seen this poster yet? I know there was a variation released the other day, but this one is more of a poster than a banner like the other one.

It's an awesome image. Love the colours.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Full 12 Posters for Transformers: The Last Knight, Featuring Robot and Human Cast

Postby Va'al » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:41 pm

We've seen a number of these Transformers: The Last Knight posters already, especially the robot ones, but Paramount has also released 6 more images pertaining to the human side of the next live-action movie helmed by Michael Bay: Wahlberg, Moner, Carmichael, Haddock, Hopkins, and Duhamel - which you can check out below! And, point of note, what is that meatl on Cade Yaeger's arm..?

Humans

Cybertronians

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Full 12 Posters for Transformers: The Last Knight, Featuring Robot and Human Cast

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:59 pm

Va'al wrote:And, point of note, what is that meatl on Cade Yaeger's arm..?

They showed it in the footage at the IMAX fan event. It's some kind of Cybertronian brand/seal that crawled up his arm and attached itself to him. Cogman said it wouldn't leave him until he completed his mission. It reminded me of the Decepticon watch that attached itself to Sam in DOTM.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Re: Full 12 Posters for Transformers: The Last Knight, Featuring Robot and Human Cast

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:00 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
SlyTF1 wrote:
Va'al wrote:And, point of note, what is that meatl on Cade Yaeger's arm..?

They showed it in the footage at the IMAX fan event. It's some kind of Cybertronian brand/seal that crawled up his arm and attached itself to him. Cogman said it wouldn't leave him until he completed his mission. It reminded me of the Decepticon watch that attached itself to Sam in DOTM.

Spoilers :michaelbay:

Just kidding but actually it does make me think I'm at the point where I really don't want to know any more about the film til it comes out in a few weeks and I can see it all myself. :)
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Deadput » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:22 pm

Here is what I know of the "coin" spoilers below

The green knight those kids find in the ship is the one who hands Cade the coin and the Knight is either wounded here or before he gives Cade the coin and is killed by the TRF later on when Cade first meets Cogman he talks about the thing while it crawls up Cade's arm

The screen shot above is part of the scene and a good look at the "coin" before it goes on Cade's arm.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:36 pm

A Tessa TV spot!

Last edited by SlyTF1 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:08 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Deadput wrote:Image

Here is what I know of the "coin" spoilers below

The green knight those kids find in the ship is the one who hands Cade the coin and the Knight is either wounded here or before he gives Cade the coin and is killed by the TRF later on when Cade first meets Cogman he talks about the thing while it crawls up Cade's arm

The screen shot above is part of the scene and a good look at the "coin" before it goes on Cade's arm.
So, Cade is a Green Lantern, now? :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Deadput » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:16 pm

Sabrblade wrote:So, Cade is a Green Lantern, now? :P

Basically yeah but without the powers and all the cool stuff so just a cheap ring pop pretending to be one :lol:

(To be clear I have no idea if it gives him powers or not but the trailers and the imax fan even don't make it likely and Cogman does tell Cade It will come off once his mission is complete whatever that is but it's probably something related to the Knights ).
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:45 pm

I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby Deadput » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:55 am

A few (blurry) things to note in the Tessa trailer which I'll show with three pictures of the scene.

Yellow circle is Bee, Purple is Hound, White is Infernocus in big combined form, Red is Hot Rod and if you look closely he is picking up Squeeks presumably to get him out of harm's way, light blue is some other bad guy although I can't tell who it is it might be Megatron or another Infernocus since I believe that there are multiple Infernocons.

Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

New Spots for Transformers: The Last Knight - Tessa, Not Optimus

Postby Va'al » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:01 am

Surprise surprise, it's Transformers: The Last Knight trailer spots time! Two more have surfaced, and embedded below via ComicBook.com and Brandon Gandiza on YouTube - thanks to Seibertronian SlyTF1 - and feature the voice of Tessa Yaeger, Cade's daughter from Age of Extinction, and a little more Dragonstorm, Hot Rod & Bumblebee in World War II, and Optimus being Not Very Nice. Check them out!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Deadput » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:16 am

Va'al you might want to update your post since it's hot rod and bee not hound and bee in the ww2 part.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231222K"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221750 4RI"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #26 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 OCT200417 26RI (CA) Milne (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #26 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #30 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 FEB210481 30RI (CA) Shepherd (W)Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #30 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #42 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220435 42B (CA) Gauntt"
TRANSFORMERS #42 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 OCT210414 5RI (CA) Byrne"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 MAY221567 3C (CA) Gauntt"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #2 RE IDW Comics 2022 Pulse 2RE (CA) Coller"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #1 Vol 1 Decepticons Dreamwave Comics 2002 (CA) Lee"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 4B GI JOE 0124IM248 (CA) Bressan + Lucas"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231222I"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 4th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM892 (CA) Cižmešija"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #2 4t ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM821 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 2nd ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON