This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby Optimum Supreme » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:34 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
2 extra minutes sounds like that might cover credits for Chinese voice actors if they've dubbed the thing. I don't know if they dub or sub movies there. I wouldn't think it would take 2 mins to credit them for subs.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby dragons » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:21 pm

Hate to watch any movie in 360 view
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby dragons » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:24 pm

Never heard of him but like what hear in clips of movie so far
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby YoungPrime » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Between this film tracking for only $70M in its first 5 days, my lady buying me new kicks, feeding me breakfast in bed and treating me to Red Lobster tomorrow night, this is shaping up to being the best Father's Day weekend ever!
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Rated X » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Kurona wrote:
Rated X wrote:Since when do police release a statement that is humorous? And im assuming that germany has similar laws to the US banning civilians from driving a car with the words "police" on it in the streets, so I doubt these cars were driven in. They even had the hoods up for display purposes so they were obviously towed in and parked with somebody's permission to attract business. Im calling fake on the whole police report thing. The cops were probably actors and towing the cars away was a big publicity stunt. Suprised you news guys believed this was a legit auto impounding. Cmon now... :-?

'fraid it's real. Charges are listed, laws broken are listed, etc. and there's been nothing to the contrary. If this does indeed turn out to be confirmed as a big PR stunt, we'll post an updated story to reflect that - but right now, everything's saying this is real.

Should have linked the actual facebook post though. Editing!

Im still calling BS....

Even if thats the offical Facebook page of a particular German police department, a Facebook page is not a place for police to post pictures of actual "crime" photos no matter how funny the case might seem. It would have to be treated like any other regular case to avoid a potential lawsuit. I wouldnt rely on Facebook as an official format to find public records either. Can we get a case number from an offical German public records website ? Also if German laws are anything like American laws, you can put any type of modification on a car without fear of being "confiscated" as long as you dont actually drive it. Thats where we get the term "street legal". You see non-street legal cars being towed to car shows or race tracks all the time. The cars were parked with their hoods up for display. They can be ticketed for non-moving violations but will not be towed unless it is a parking violation. Among the humorous charges mentioned in the article, being illegally parked was not mentioned. Also among the four photos posted, not one of them has a police officer and the tow truck picture conveniently doesnt show the company name. And to make it even more ovious the cars are being carefully lifted on the tow truck by a crane. Such care isnt taken when you park illegally. Thats some expensive equipment surely used to transport showcars to specific locations. Here's my take on it: Some bored cop who happens to be a TF fan started taking pictures on duty and posted a humorous story on the departments Facebook page to have some fun. Real pictures, fake news...
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:41 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Va'al wrote:Omar Sy is a fantastic actor.
I am more and more baffled by the type of cast going into these projects.

Whats cool about this is that it means Hot Rod's French accent will actually be real and not someone's idea of a french accent.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Mark Wahlberg says Transformers: The Last Knight will be his Last Transformers Film

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:55 pm

These Transformers films are quite intensive for Mark Wahlberg. With him having to train 5 months for this film, and this rumoured to be the final Transformers film from Michael Bay, it doesn't come as quite a shock that he has stated it would be his last one. He said so on the Graham Norton show and states that with these films behind him he can get his life back. This was pulled from a recount of the interview by Digital Spy.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Microraptor » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:57 pm

Motto: "Don't bother praying, I'll kill your god too."
Weapon: Railgun
william-james88 wrote:
Va'al wrote:Omar Sy is a fantastic actor.
I am more and more baffled by the type of cast going into these projects.

Whats cool about this is that it means Hot Rod's French accent will actually be real and not someone's idea of a french accent.

Drift and Dino had real accents.
Shark-lover, dolphin-puncher, Hasbro fan, and all around enigmatic guy.
Microraptor
Combiner
Alt Mode: Bugatti Chiron
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:13 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
With all the recent footage/trailers/tv spots ect....that red McLaren 570S seems to be rather absent in those.....& we still don't know who that McLaren is :-?(same with the silver LeEco LeSEE Pro Concept), nor have we seen the Amphion Class Submarine(which i'm guessing is the one we see Cade travelling in) transform

oh & btw....the movie's already out...at least anyway so far....in China
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Burn » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:27 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Stuartmaximus wrote:oh & btw....the movie's already out...at least anyway so far....in China

It is! Which is why we set up a spoiler thread for those who may have read spoilers and want to discuss it before the more major worldwide release.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Re: Chinese Version of Transformers: The Last Knight to be 2 Minutes Longer

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:32 am

william-james88 wrote:China film insider has found proof that the Chinese version of the film Transformers: The Last Knight will be longer than the English version, by 2 minutes. We have the specific quote below and you can read the full article here.

An official distribution notice sent to Chinese exhibitors was released online Thursday showing a running time of 150 minutes for the film — two minutes more than the 148-minute version playing in the rest of the world. It’s unclear what the extra two minutes in the Chinese version includes.

Btw wasn't the IMAX version for at least one of the films(could've been for more than one...not sure?) a couple of mins longer than the standard theatrical release?

but...meh...we'll prob see those mins turn up in the extras section of the Blu Ray anyway
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:19 am

So with the voice cast now been officially announced(i'm sure the news staff will be putting up info about that shortly) it seems more name changes are afoot(after Hooligan/Dreadbot) now Wreck-Gar is called Daytrader & god knows who or what Volleybot is?
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Re: Chinese Version of Transformers: The Last Knight to be 2 Minutes Longer

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:32 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stuartmaximus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:China film insider has found proof that the Chinese version of the film Transformers: The Last Knight will be longer than the English version, by 2 minutes. We have the specific quote below and you can read the full article here.

An official distribution notice sent to Chinese exhibitors was released online Thursday showing a running time of 150 minutes for the film — two minutes more than the 148-minute version playing in the rest of the world. It’s unclear what the extra two minutes in the Chinese version includes.

Btw wasn't the IMAX version for at least one of the films(could've been for more than one...not sure?) a couple of mins longer than the standard theatrical release?
Yes, for the first two movies. Though, the first movie's extra IMAX footage never got released on DVD or Blu-Ray.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

New High Res Transformers: The Last Knight Images From Micheal Bay

Postby WreckerJack » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:13 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Michael Bay has posted some new images on his website, along with some that we have seen before. Some of the most notable in this set are Bumblebee getting in a fight and closeup of him interacting with some of the human cast. We have posted them down below for your viewing pleasure.

If you enjoy the Michael Bay films, check out this fun 360 Experience clip!

WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

New Clip for Transformers: The Last Knight - Potential Spoilers

Postby Va'al » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:20 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertronians Black Hat and Clockwork Animations have dropped us a line about a new clip for Transformers: The Last Knight - initially via Instagram, then uploaded to YouTube, and therefore embedded below! Check out some very potentially spoiler-y footage below, with some Hound, Crosshairs, Cogman, Nitro Zeus and Megatron action.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Transformers: The Last Knight London Premiere Livestream Now!

Postby Va'al » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:06 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Speaking of Transformers: The Last Knight news, the global premiere - if you don't count China, apparently - is currently underway in London, UK, and the official Twitter account for the movie is livestreaming it! At the time of writing, Director Michael Bay is being interviewed. Check it out below!

video!
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Optimum Supreme » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:10 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Hopefully they got Marky Mark to sing "The Touch" before he was done.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Skill: 4

Postby AgentK2 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:43 pm

Weapon: Blue Blaze
Okay, at 0:16 of TV spot #40, was that Onslaught they just decapitated?
AgentK2
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: A giant memory stick
Strength: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Deadput » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:19 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
AgentK2 wrote:Okay, at 0:16 of TV spot #40, was that Onslaught they just decapitated?

Yes it is and it would explain why it seems that only Nitro and Megatron are at the final battle
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:27 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Cannot wait for the movie! Most likely going to see it in IMAX 3D on Tuesday night too!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10

Postby Cammason8 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:57 pm

So Nitro is a Eurofighter Typhoon.... interesting
Cammason8
Mini-Con

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:45 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
"The Final Chapter"

...The f*ck are they talking about?! There's three more damn movies ahead of us! :roll:
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Skill: 1

Phots from Transformers: The Last Knight London Premiere

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:58 pm

While you could have watched the Transformers: The Last Knight London Premiere live, we have many photos to share from this event that come from both Michael Bay's Flickr account and the official movie Instagram account. The images feature the cast, including Michael Bay, Laura Haddock, Isabela Moner, Mark Wahlberg, Stanley Tucci, Jerrod Carmichael, Freya the Dog, Josh Duhamel, plus of course, Sqweeks, Hound, Hot Rod, Drift and Optimus Prime.

Enjoy!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Kurona » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:58 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
PrymeStriker wrote:"The Final Chapter"

...The f*ck are they talking about?! There's three more damn movies ahead of us! :roll:

I think it's being billed that way because it's Bay's last movie.

... is what I'd say if I wasn't cynical as heck and they just want it to sound EVEN MORE EPIC AND IMPORTANT
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby TurboMMaster » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:23 am

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
But they used this "The Final Chapter" thing already... Twice. Bay is leaving Transformers since 2011, why we should take this now seriously.

Right now, I'm waiting for another "Michael Bay changed his mind" news. I wonder what can it be this time :-?

After 10 years, Transformers without Micheal Bay sounds almost too good to be true. Even if we are watining for a better director since before first movie was relased.
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
TurboMMaster
Headmaster Jr
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #21 RI IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 21RI MAR200702 (CA) Murphy"
TRANSFORMERS #21 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #6 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Kupperberg 230915U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #67 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Lee 210422A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #19 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010S"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 3A (CA) Thomas"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #32 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 APR210679 32B (CA) Burcham (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #32 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #11 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 OCT210409 11A (CA) VenBlu"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #4 Regular Cvr IDW Comics 2017 (W) Barber (A/CA) Zama"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #45 RE IDW Comics 2015 210411A (CA) Coller"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers EVOLUTIONS Hearts of Steel #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2006 (A/CA) Guidi"
Transformers EVOLU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #7 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915H"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0224IM316 7D (CA) Wijngaard"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON