This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Steve Jablonsky Exclusive Track for Transformers: The Last Knight Now Live

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:13 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to an Entertainment Weekly article, we have news that Steve Jablonsky has uploaded a full song for our enjoyment that is featured in Transformers: The Last Knight! Jablonsky, who has worked extensively with the music for the movies, created something new and special for the latest movie when he had to make some music for a medieval scene where the knights of the round table fight off barbarians. This new piece excited Jablonsky, and he allowed Entertainment Weekly to show off his song in their article! You can listen to the piece, titled "Merlin's Staff," by following the above link, and you can check some of his interview with Entertainment Weekly below!

Steve Jablonsky has written music for every one of Michael Bay’s Transformers films. But for the fifth installment, Transformers: The Last Knight, the composer had to take things back — way back — to Medieval times.

“I met with Michael before he started shooting Transformers: The Last Knight,” Jablonsky said in a press release. “He showed me some amazing concept art and explained how the story connects the history of Transformers all the way back to the times of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. I loved the idea because it gave me the opportunity to explore new musical ideas…
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby Dagon » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:20 pm

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
My wife and I just got back from seeing the movie. I have been disappointed by every live action ablution beside the first one, which was cool as a live action realization of the Transformers but plotless and boring otherwise.
I went in to this one with the lowest of expectations. I expected to see moving images and hear loud noises for two and a half hours. And I was still incredibly disappointed by this movie. I know there's a word filter that will block swear words, so there isn't a way I can express my feelings about this film. But this, like the last three movies, is a bad, bad, nonsensical and stupid movie.
Dagon
Faction Commander
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby Dagon » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:37 pm

Deadput wrote:So this movie has a 13 percent on RT right now which is lower from ROTF and AOE's 19 and 18 percent.

I'm calling Bull since everyone believes Bay's the god damn devil.

Why do people expect more out of transforming robot action movie Transformers as an idea will never be good only entertaining just like how every cartoon has been objectively bad but entertaining even if Bay and every other person left the film or if Disney made them they would still be the same!

It god damn bombed and with the lackluster mostly unknown Rid cartoon and the dwindling comic sales this franchise is going to crash and burn and end just like GI Joe and every other "franchise" Hasbro has made into films.

And people think the Star Wars films are "good" instead of just simply entertaining.

I think people expect a good movie. Not Citizen Kane, but a decent movie. That's not too lofty or unreasonable of an expectation. And, it's not impossible for TF fiction to be quality. The movies are just bad.
Dagon
Faction Commander
Buy from Dagon on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:08 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Deadput wrote:Why do people expect more out of transforming robot action movie Transformers as an idea will never be good only entertaining just like how every cartoon has been objectively bad but entertaining even if Bay and every other person left the film or if Disney made them they would still be the same!
As long as objectively good quality Transformers stories like "Code of Hero" exist, this argument will never ever be true.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Deadput » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:10 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Dagon wrote:I think people expect a good movie. Not Citizen Kane, but a decent movie. That's not too lofty or unreasonable of an expectation. And, it's not impossible for TF fiction to be quality. The movies are just bad.

I don't know man I just got back from the movie expecting a trash heap and I'm surprised to say...I enjoyed the whole movie besides three nitpicks!

The fact that Cogman's headmaster scenes were cut. (As well as many scenes from filming that are just gone like at least 20 minutes of it)

Topspin randomly having Leadfoot's head (Still enjoy the confirmation he is alive regardless)

That random Contructicon Autobot at the junkyard who is there for 10 seconds before never showing up again ( Did not hate it but I'm just confused on what the point of him was)

But honestly am I crazy, everyone else is, or do I just have a terrible sense of taste?
Last edited by Deadput on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Deadput » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:13 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Deadput wrote:Why do people expect more out of transforming robot action movie Transformers as an idea will never be good only entertaining just like how every cartoon has been objectively bad but entertaining even if Bay and every other person left the film or if Disney made them they would still be the same!
As long as objectively good quality Transformers stories like "Code of Hero" exist, this argument will never ever be true.

One offs that can't be repeated especially not in movie format unless the cast is incredibly small and has only one or two main characters as opposed to... well most Transformers media.

We have never gotten another Code of Hero or Last stand of the Wreckers even when people have attempted to (Hi Sins of the Wreckers as enjoyable as you were you were also disappointing)
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:24 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Just came back from watching it. it wasnt good. So little time spent on bot on bot action they might as well not be in the film. Its just humans running away from explosions and trying to get a stick for 2.5 hours.

At least now i know Berserker was indeed in the film.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:24 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Deadput wrote:
Dagon wrote:I think people expect a good movie. Not Citizen Kane, but a decent movie. That's not too lofty or unreasonable of an expectation. And, it's not impossible for TF fiction to be quality. The movies are just bad.

I don't know man I just got back from the movie expecting a trash heap and I'm surprised to say...I enjoyed the whole movie besides three nitpicks!
Spoilers, man! This is the spoiler-free thread.

Deadput wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

One offs that can't be repeated especially not in movie format unless the cast is incredibly small and has only one or two main characters as opposed to... well most Transformers media.

We have never gotten another Code of Hero or Last stand of the Wreckers even when people have attempted to (Hi Sins of the Wreckers as enjoyable as you were you were also disappointing)
I was responding to your claim of "since no Transformers fiction has ever been objective good, the films shouldn't be either."[/paraphrasing]
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438

Postby Deadput » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:37 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Spoilers, man! This is the spoiler-free thread.

What spoilers?

The only thing I can think of is nitpick number two and it had nothing to do with spoilers.

Nitpick number 1 wasn't in the movie and neither were things in the trailers.

Nitpick number 3 was about some completely pointless and unsignificant thing in the background in the first 30 minutes that had nothing to do with anything before or afterwards like honestly that's not a spoiler.

Edit: I went and spoil marked it anyways.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Dagon » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:09 am

Deadput wrote:

But honestly am I crazy, everyone else is, or do I just have a terrible sense of taste?

It's not any of those things, man. You enjoyed the movie, and that's all that matters. You're not going to be the only person who enjoyed it, and I won't be the only person who didn't. I'm glad you enjoyed it; and frankly, I think most of the people who dislike the movies are glad for the people who do enjoy them. We just disagree on the quality of them, but don't think the other side is bad for their opinions. Most of us: there are people who take it much more seriously than they should on both sides.
Dagon
Faction Commander
Buy from Dagon on eBay

Postby Zack » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:51 am

Interesting to see how Augmented Reality can play around with transformers theme :-D
[facebook]https://www.facebook.com/udviser/posts/1912675355666985[/facebook]
Attachments
Face.jpg
Zack
Mini-Con

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:27 am

Deadput, are you happy to know that Berserker is actually in the film?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:00 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Am back after a week now I've seen the film so not scared of spoilers.

I f***ing loved it. Have had a rough week so needed something to cheer me up and I was smiling through almost the entire movie. Loved the new guys like Cogman and Hot Rod and Sqweeks, I liked the new human characters, found the reveal about Earth quite similar to an idea I had back during the Marvel comic days and was so damn happy with the gorgeous robot scenes and beautiful views throughout. Yeah I won't say it's perfect but I had so much more fun with this movie than many other supposedly good blockbusters in recent times (that's aimed at The Godawful Force Awakens and pretty much any MCU/DCEU film, haven't seen Wonder Woman yet). Even though I was in the small screen room (as I was seeing it very early in the day) the rest of the audience cheered and laughed at appropiate bits. One kid yelled YAY at the first appearance of Bee. I yayed at the first appearance of Megatron. Dunno why I did that, maybe cos i love the voyager toy so much it was glad to see the character in action and he was awesome.

Am very eager for the Blu Ray so I can pause and examine the robots some more. I'e only really enjoyed a couple new movies in the past couple years. This is one and Logan was the other. Yeah there's somethings I found a bit flawed but on the whole this movie really cheered me up and I'm keen to see it again really soon.

And seriously I want some mini-Dinobots. And Sqweeks. Not toys. The actual robots. Also why aren't all the toys available now? I really wanted to buy Hot Rod and Cogman and Nitro and Skullitron when I left the cinema but not even wave 2 stuff is available around here.

To those who don't like it, that's cool and you got all those animated shows and IDW comics I reeeeally don't like so we're all good.

Oh and I have a small task for you lot. Since Deluxe Hot Rod has no gun, which of the many TF guns over the years would work best for him and look like his rather cool time-slowy-down gun from the film?
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Seibertron.com's Exclusive Coverage of the Transformers Last Knight US Premiere in Chicago

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:55 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Thanks to our friends at Paramount, Seibertron.com was allowed press access to the US Premiere of the Transformers The Last Knight. The red carpet event took place alongside the Chicago Riverfront alongside the famed Civic Opera House in downtown Chicago, IL. My wife and I were there alongside the rest of the press covering the event. We had two cameras and a couple of cell phones to help us provide as much exclusive content for Seibertron.com as we possibly could. One of our cameras was setup for video and the other for photos. For now, we just have the photos posted of the event and are currently editing the video footage to share with all of you later.

Civic Opera House Building in Chicago, IL

Our press badge

Tickets to the US premiere screening and to the Post Party

Ryan Yzquierdo on the red carpet between MTV Snapchat and Univision's Hoy. We are in front of the Barricade blow-up car.

Hasbro's Transformers Brand Team

Producer Tom DeSanto talking to Seibertron.com

Producer Don Murphy (center) and Executive Producer Mark Vahradian (far left)

Peter Cullen and Frank Welker (voices of Optimus Prime and Megatron respectively)

Producer Lorenzo Di Bonaventura

Remi Adeleke (TRF Lieutenant)

Sir Anthony Hopkins signing autographs for fans, alongside Seibertron.com's Ryan Yzquierdo

Sir Anthony Hopkins talking to Seibertron.com's Ryan Yzquierdo

Jerrod Carmichael (Jimmy) talking to Seibertron.com

Santiago_Cabrera (Santos from TRF) talking to Seibertron.com

Juliocesar Chavez gives Seibertron.com 2 thumbs up!

Laura Haddock (Vivian) and Josh Duhamel (Lennox) having fun with fans on the red carpet!

Josh Duhamel (Lennox) talking to Hoy Univision

Isabela Moner (Izabella) strikes a pose for Seibertron.com

Laura Haddock (Vivian) talking to other press.

The stars gathered at the end of the red carpet

Director Michael Bay talks to Seibertron.com for a moment!

Mark Wahlberg (Cade Yaeger) talks to Hoy, checking out Seibertron.com!

Ryan and Lori Yzquierdo inside the Civic Opera House

The cast of Transformers The Last Knight prior to the screening

Ryan Yzquierdo with Producer Tom DeSanto at the Last Knight's after party event. He and I had a great conversation and he completely won me over after he talked to me about Professor X, Magneto, Optimus, Megatron, being a fan in the 80s, the Marvel TF comics, and so on. Even got to talk to him about Jon Bailey's amazing Optimus Prime voice! Tom completely convinced me that he truly is a fan of these properties after talking X-Men and Transformers with me for about 10 minutes.

Ryan Yzquierdo with Ben Montano and John Warden from Hasbro's Transformers Brand Team.

The US Premiere was an absolutely amazing experience, especially for a long time Transformers fan like myself. It was very cool that Paramount let Seibertron.com onto the red carpet alongside regular press such as WGN, ABC, Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, MTV and Univision (to name a few). I wasn't quite prepared to be given access to all of the stars like that, nor had I been on the red carpet of a movie premiere before. It was a massive learning experience and we were figuring things out on the fly!

We got to have some brief one-on-one time with Michael Bay, Josh Duhamel, Anthony Hopkins, Jerrod Carmichael, Isabela Moner, Santiago Cabrera, Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, Remi Adeleke, Juliocesar Chavez, and Tom DeSanto. Unfortunately, due to time constraints at the rushed end of the event, we didn't get to talk to Mark Wahlberg or Laura Haddock but we still managed to get some great pics to share with all of you! All of the stars were very nice and happy to talk to everyone. I was very surprised that they had all of the stars talk to any of the press that wanted to talk to them. I figured we would only be allowed to speak to select stars and didn't think that I'd be getting to shake hands with the likes of Sir Anthony Hopkins!

After the screening of the film, which most of the press did not attend, we headed over to the after party at the Prysm Nightclub. We arrived a little late to the party, which was in full swing, due to seeing the movie. I think Josh Duhamel was one of the few stars that stayed for the film, who was saw briefly the film's showing prior to us leaving for the after party. We only saw Lorenzo Di Bonaventura, Tom DeSanto, Michael Bay, Juliocesar Chavez, Isabela Moner, and the Hasbro Transformers Brand Team at the event though there seemed to be a lot of "big wigs", or something to that effect, along with other Hollywood like people in the packed nightclub, which was closed to the public for the private event (though the club is actually closed on Tuesdays anyway, which I'm assuming is part of the reason why they would choose this club for the evenet). I'm also assuming that a lot of the people that were at the after party were a lot of the "behind-the-scenes" folks that do not get enough recognition for their hard work on these films, such as the writers, artists, costume people, prop people, set designers, etc. It was a lot of fun and the party wrapped up around 2:30am.

I'll share some more thoughts in the topic on our forums. We are still working on putting together a video to share with all of you from our footage of the event.

Thank you again to Paramount for this amazing opportunity. We had a spectacular time! It was truly a once-in-a-lifetime day-to-remember event.

I hope all of you enjoy these pictures!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby Deadput » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:05 pm

william-james88 wrote:Deadput, are you happy to know that Berserker is actually in the film?

Well yes and I'm surprised he "survived" only due to the fact he never got out of jail when I thought he was only a minor Con much less important and was going to get the treatment that well all the other cons besides Megatron, Barricade and Nitro did but hey maybe he shows up in the next film.

Doesn't explain why he's more of a focus for toys then say Mohawk, Dreadbot or Onslaught who were (technically) in the film for longer then him and they had more changes to their designs or in the case of Mohawk his very own while Berserker is just a straight up repaint or why his alt mode was briefly on set.

Actual movie spoilers With how much all the Decepticons were spotted in vehicle mode during filming you would think they would be in the movie for longer especially after that intro then again like over half the scenes that they were filmed in never made it to the movie for example there was a scene filmed where the Decepticons and the Autobots were charging towards each other in alt mode and it looked pretty cool so that sucks
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:02 pm

We never do see Optimus Transform into his alt mode though. Kinda crazy how he is the one bot you dont see transforming in this film. Its usually a big deal when that happens.

william-james88
News Staff

Transformers: The Last Knight Car Racing Event at Auto Club Speedway Featuring John Bailey

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:10 pm

Our own epic voice and all around awesome Seibertronian Jon 3.0 (better known as John Bailey) has taken part of a once in a lifetime experience at a Transformers The Last Knight event at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA. High profile media outlets, including John, were invited to try out exotic car racing in the spirit of the high performance cars one may find in these films. While the cars were not of makes or cars found in the film, they all had Transformers: the last Knight logos on them. The ones John got to drive were the Lamborghini Gallardo and Ferrari F430.

You can see the videos below, enjoy!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Deadput » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:37 pm

william-james88 wrote:We never do see Optimus Transform into his alt mode though. Kinda crazy how he is the one bot you dont see transforming in this film. Its usually a big deal when that happens.

Yeah that now that I think about it was also a (minor) nitpick but I understand why he did not considering his location in this movie not really giving him a decent place to drive.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Michigan movie 'Transformers: The Last Knight' boasts $34 million economic impact

Postby WreckerJack » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:43 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Mlive.com has written an article on how the filming of The Last Knight has helped the local economy in Michigan. Some of the scenes were filmed at the old Paccard Plant in Detroit and the now abandoned Pontiac Silverdome (The former stadium of the Detroit Lions). Filming in these locations has brought revenue in the form of rentals, transportation, custom props, catering and other supplies sold in Michigan.

WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Speed: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Microraptor » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:39 pm

Motto: "Don't bother praying, I'll kill your god too."
Weapon: Railgun
Deadput wrote:
william-james88 wrote:We never do see Optimus Transform into his alt mode though. Kinda crazy how he is the one bot you dont see transforming in this film. Its usually a big deal when that happens.

Yeah that now that I think about it was also a (minor) nitpick but I understand why he did not considering his location in this movie not really giving him a decent place to drive.

Well,he was in alt-mode briefly, but his transformation was behind the smoke.
Shark-lover, dolphin-puncher, Hasbro fan, and all around enigmatic guy.
Microraptor
Combiner
Alt Mode: Bugatti Chiron
Strength: 4
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8

Postby Dmhead » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:35 pm

Transformers 5 Disappoints with Lowest Opening Day in Franchise History
http://movieweb.com/transformers-last-knight-opening-day-box-office/

Could this be the final straw for Bayformers?
Dmhead
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Re: Michigan movie 'Transformers: The Last Knight' boasts $34 million economic impact

Postby Kurona » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:05 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
WreckerJack wrote:Mlive.com has written an article on how the filming of The Last Knight has helped the local economy in Michigan. Some of the scenes were filmed at the old Paccard Plant in Detroit and the now abandoned Pontiac Silverdome (The former stadium of the Detroit Lions). Filming in these locations has brought revenue in the form of rentals, transportation, custom props, catering and other supplies sold in Michigan.

One of the only good things to come out of these movies. This is wonderful news :x :x :x
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Box Office Results So Far for Transformers: The Last Knight

Postby Va'al » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:35 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
While the hype is hypin and the reviews keep comin, we also have some numbers to report on Transformers: The Last Knight. According to a number of sources, including Variety and Deadline, the fifth movie had a rough first day. The film reported the lowest opening day income in the whole franchise so far: a $15.65M first day for Transformers: The Last Knight inclusive of Tuesday night’s $5.5M previews.

However, this has yet to consider the international market - with the weekend seeing the release in China and Hong Kong, among other audiences - and the expected significant impact it should have on the reception overall, as reported previously. For more information, check out the snippets below, and follow through to the articles to join our discussion in the Energon Pub!

Its opening-day number is also below that of any other movie in the modern franchise. The 2007 original grossed $36.6 million when it opened on a Tuesday. 2009’s “Revenge of the Fallen” earned $62 million on a Wednesday, and 2011’s “Dark of the Moon” — also launched on a Wednesday — brought in $37.7 million. “Age of Extinction,” the most recent installment before “Last Knight” opened on a Friday to $41.9 million.

Males repped 57% of Last Knight‘s Wednesday crowd to 43% females. Those under 18 at 29% love the movie with an A CinemaScore. If only more of them showed up. The 18-24 age group were even more tolerant of the Michael Bay title giving it an A-, along with the under 25 set who repped 49% of the crowd. Twenty-two percent bought tickets to Last Knight because of Mark Wahlberg, while 53% came out because it’s a Transformers movie.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

New Transformers: The Last Knight Music Trailer, Featuring Torches by X Ambassadors

Postby Va'al » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:06 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Via the official Transformers Facebook page, we have what is probably the last version of a trailer for Transformers: The Last Knight, soon to see worldwide release outside of the US! Clocking in at one minute, and featuring the Torches track, by X Ambassadors - as we previously discussed here and covered by Chinese artist Zhang Jie here. We've embedded the clip below for your viewing, enojoy!

Check out “Torches” by X Ambassadors in #Transformers: The Last Knight, NOW PLAYING in theatres, RealD 3D and IMAX 3D.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby lupinesithlord » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:35 pm

It was better than the last one...transformers actually transform not melt into goop. does it have plotholes absolutely...it is a Michael bay movie...the plot of the movie is defined by plothole...but it is fun. :CON:
lupinesithlord
Mini-Con

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Age Extinction One-Step complete AOE Hasbro 2014"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 230427A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sting Shot BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Hasbro 2018 NEW Ages 6+"
Sting Shot BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATTLE FOR ENERGON Transformers Kre-o set Optimus Prime + Megatron 2012 New"
BATTLE FOR ENERGON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Block Wars BUMBLEBEE Kabaya Modern Gum Transformers Takara Tomy Japan 2016"
Block Wars BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Bot Shots Series 1: B001 complete Hasbro 2012"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Bot Shots DRAGON TRACK Battle Game Optimus Prime Megatron 2013 New"
Transformers Bot S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #23 Cover B IDW Comics 2018 23B "Unicron is here""
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Tenseg Base Set Transformers Hasbro Takara Tomy 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tens ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON