This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby griftimus prime » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:01 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
i would love toys of that tank duo.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: More Concepts for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonicus, Bulldog, Mega by Tedeschi, Pringle, Burt

Postby Randomhero » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:46 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Va'al wrote:

My first thought when I saw this image was movieverse Rack N' Ruin. :P

Kinda like when they revealed Hod rod and everyone said "Thats hot rod!" :lol:

They're movie characters. You can look at any duo and say they look like anyone you want. You can look at them and say rumble and frenzy, topspin and twin twist, anyone can fill the bill.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Nexus Knight » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:10 am

Motto: ""I fight for the honor of those whom the Decepticons crush under their pathetic heel.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Randomhero wrote:They're movie characters. You can look at any duo and say they look like anyone you want. You can look at them and say rumble and frenzy, topspin and twin twist, anyone can fill the bill.

Well, maybe not Frenzy and Rumble. Probably not Topspin or Twintwist as well.

Though, the tank bot on the right has his arms in the design of Rumble's piledrivers...
Favorite quotes from The Transformers: The Movie-

"Ride in style!" Hot Rod (ever humble)

"Such heroic nonsense" Megatron

"I have better things to do tonight than die" Springer

"Till the day that all are one" Optimus Prime

"I belong to no one!" Megatron

"This is bad comedy" Galvatron (seeing Starscream's last bid for control)

"Ba wee gra na weep nini bong" Universal Greeting

"Till all are one" Rodimus Prime
Nexus Knight
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Arsonist SnowCat and Stargazer
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Re: More Concepts for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonicus, Bulldog, Mega by Tedeschi, Pringle, Burt

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:11 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Randomhero wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Va'al wrote:

My first thought when I saw this image was movieverse Rack N' Ruin. :P

Kinda like when they revealed Hod rod and everyone said "Thats hot rod!" :lol:

They're movie characters. You can look at any duo and say they look like anyone you want. You can look at them and say rumble and frenzy, topspin and twin twist, anyone can fill the bill.

I don't think so. Rack n' Ruin came to my mind because even though these two aren't conjoined in robot mode they do look like they could possibhly merge together for tank mode (assuming they don't form individual tanks, i know it looks like both have treads but it does sorta look like the right one could form the base of the tank and the left one form the top and turret) and their rough, army look brings to mind those simple badass green Wreckers (at least from Marvel, I can't recall much about them from the IDW stuff). I certainly don't see Rumble/Frenzy or Topspin/Twintwist here at all. Besides, one of each of those pairs has already been in the movies. I'm not saying these could definitely be Rack N' Ruin, but if names were needed that homaged G1 characters in any sorta sense then that would be my first choice. Some movie characters are meant to be recognisable as movieverse equivalents of their G1 counterparts like Optimus Prime and Bumblebee and other movie characters come across as all new ones that just share the name of a G1 character if nothing else. Doesn't make them a bad character at all, and in a lot of cases I prefer the movie character with that name. The Sideswipes only really share a name and the fact they are autobot cars but as much as I loved red lambos when I was a kid, I much prefer the movie character Sideswipe. I just think he's more fun and generally cooler.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Dr. Caelus » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:27 am

Rack n' Ruin came to my mind because even though these two aren't conjoined in robot mode they do look like they could possibhly merge together for tank mode

The one on the left turns into an American tank, the one on the right turns into a British tank. They aren't twins, just allies.

Edit: I'm wrong; both are British.

Left: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman_Firefly

Right: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_IV_tank
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:45 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
As awful as TLK was I will always appreciate the level of thought and imagination that goes into the concept art. I wish these people were given actually decent material/scriptwriters to work with because these concepts are great. Especially the tank twins.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Kurona » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:53 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Black Hat wrote:As awful as TLK was I will always appreciate the level of thought and imagination that goes into the concept art. I wish these people were given actually decent material/scriptwriters to work with because these concepts are great. Especially the tank twins.

If only IDW still done movie comics...
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:02 am

Kurona wrote:
Black Hat wrote:As awful as TLK was I will always appreciate the level of thought and imagination that goes into the concept art. I wish these people were given actually decent material/scriptwriters to work with because these concepts are great. Especially the tank twins.

Yeah, IIRC their movie stuff was pretty sweet. Me and a friend were discussing recently that it'd be neat if some of the better elements of the movies got added to IDW G1, Specificaly Nitro Zeus, who seriously needs some expansion. The fact we got a Decepticon who had an actual personality (obnoxious blowhard chatterbox) and NOT just a "hurr durr I break stuff" brute, from the MOVIES of all things, is a sign that gold was struck and tossed aside because these people don't know a good idea when they see one.

Speaking of which, am I the only one who thinks "Dreadbot" should have been named "Cruellock"? It's an awesome name, it already exists in Transformers, AND it works for the rather unimaginative "Well, uh, he has dreadlocks so let's name him after that" theme they were running with. Sure he did absolutely nothing but I'd much rather have heard Frank Welker say "Cruellock" in that awesome growl than "Dreadbot".
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:04 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Black Hat wrote:
Kurona wrote:

Yeah, IIRC their movie stuff was pretty sweet. Me and a friend were discussing recently that it'd be neat if some of the better elements of the movies got added to IDW G1, Specificaly Nitro Zeus, who seriously needs some expansion. The fact we got a Decepticon who had an actual personality (obnoxious blowhard chatterbox) and NOT just a "hurr durr I break stuff" brute, from the MOVIES of all things, is a sign that gold was struck and tossed aside because these people don't know a good idea when they see one.

Speaking of which, am I the only one who thinks "Dreadbot" should have been named "Cruellock"? It's an awesome name, it already exists in Transformers, AND it works for the rather unimaginative "Well, uh, he has dreadlocks so let's name him after that" theme they were running with. Sure he did absolutely nothing but I'd much rather have heard Frank Welker say "Cruellock" in that awesome growl than "Dreadbot".

Yes to everything you just said
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Deadput » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:02 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Optimus Prime13th » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:49 pm

Motto: ""We must never lose sight of the fact that upon this Earth we are titans and such power must be used wisely""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I know this is completely of topic but here's a fun theory. What if Quintus Prime was the true manipulator of the primes not Maximo. Yes Maximo betrayed the primes with his war beast, but Quintus helped him make them. When Megatronus killed Solus by accident thanks to Maximo's tampering, Quintus was the first to jump to the conclusion of hunting Maximo down. When confronted Maximo made it clear that Quintus helped him create the beast but Quintus would not take responsibility. With Maximo out of the way and the Primes splinted he left Cybertron to seed other worlds with life through the ember stone. After he left Cybertron, the Covenant of Primus states that he was never heard from again once he created the Quintessons who possibly killed their creator when they no longer needed him. It never truly says they killed him though so he could be out their still. It seems a little fishy to me that once Cybertron is technically defenseless without the Primes his creations invade Cybertron to enslave it and its people. Deep down I believe that Quintus was the true betrayer because he was able to splinter the Primes by pulling Maximos strings without him even knowing it. The only reason this whole theory came up is because of transformers the last knights Quintessa the great deceiver who is kind of based on Quintus so who is to say if Quintus Prime father of the Quintessons was not the true great deceiver in Transformers aligned continuity :BOT: 
Optimus Prime13th
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Peterbilt Semi
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Deadput » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:31 am

Optimus Prime13th wrote:I know this is completely of topic but here's a fun theory. What if Quintus Prime was the true manipulator of the primes not Maximo. Yes Maximo betrayed the primes with his war beast, but Quintus helped him make them. When Megatronus killed Solus by accident thanks to Maximo's tampering, Quintus was the first to jump to the conclusion of hunting Maximo down. When confronted Maximo made it clear that Quintus helped him create the beast but Quintus would not take responsibility. With Maximo out of the way and the Primes splinted he left Cybertron to seed other worlds with life through the ember stone. After he left Cybertron, the Covenant of Primus states that he was never heard from again once he created the Quintessons who possibly killed their creator when they no longer needed him. It never truly says they killed him though so he could be out their still. It seems a little fishy to me that once Cybertron is technically defenseless without the Primes his creations invade Cybertron to enslave it and its people. Deep down I believe that Quintus was the true betrayer because he was able to splinter the Primes by pulling Maximos strings without him even knowing it. The only reason this whole theory came up is because of transformers the last knights Quintessa the great deceiver who is kind of based on Quintus so who is to say if Quintus Prime father of the Quintessons was not the true great deceiver in Transformers aligned continuity :BOT: 

Sir this is the Last Knight discussion thread not the aligned discussion thread.

I'd like to ask you to please kindly redirect your post to the Transformers Prime thread.

https://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/the-official-transformers-prime-discussion-thread-t71433s5650.php

I'm not pretending to be a mod or anything staff I'm just pretending to speak like a stereotypical police officer
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Deadput » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:38 pm

Josh has revealed his design for "Bulldog" although the art here just like Barricade has a differen't head then the film

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXlHemJjJzX/?taken-by=joshnizzi.art

This is the head design in the movie.

Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Deadput » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:11 pm

More bot art today from Wes Burt this time it's Mohawk and although the design is final here Mohawk is looking less colorful then he does in the movie. Edit: looked at a screenshot of him and the colors that I was talking about is green spray paint on him so I guess this is what he looks like without it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXmCEUiHbbI/?taken-by=wes_burt

Shame we did not see his knife fight with Drift like this old concept art from James Piack shows.

Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Deadput » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:49 pm

James Paick uploaded this cool shot of Megatron in jet mode from scenes that did not make it in the movie.

Jeez what kind of hell happend behind the scenes that so much stuff was edited or thought out poorly?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXmPd7qBjb2/?taken-by=jamespaickart
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:51 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Deadput wrote:Jeez what kind of hell happend behind the scenes that so much stuff was edited or thought out poorly?
Bayhem? :-P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Deadput » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:55 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Deadput wrote:Jeez what kind of hell happend behind the scenes that so much stuff was edited or thought out poorly?
Bayhem? :-P

Heh yeah probably :lol:

Shame though...I like the movie I really do but the lack of control is disastrous and very unprofessional from Paramount, to Bay, to god damn Lorenzo to Hasbro...it doesn't help that the writers were just throwing crap in for the sake of throwing crap in like with Anthony Hopkings and the butler from Downton Abbey.

What was the point of the writer's room?
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Deadput » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:04 pm

Ya know...Warpath almost was in the movie but he decided he didn't feel like being a half a minute cameo so he called up his deadbeat uncle Bulldog to take his place :P

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXnWwi4jNpS/?taken-by=joshnizzi.art
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Transformers: The Last Knight Concept Art - Mohawk, Bulldog, Warpath, Megatron in Paris

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:30 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Seibertronian Deadput has been keeping up with the concept arts that have been posted from Transformers: The Last Knight, and we have several new pieces to show off to you today.

First up is some art of Bulldog, the World War I tank bot seen firing on Bumblebee in a moment of "robot dementia" during the hero's first arrival at Burton's castle. The first piece shows his original head, while the second shows the actual head used. This work was shown off by Josh Nizzi.

Up next is some Mohawk art. These pieces were posted by Wesley Burt, and one of the pieces shows that Drift and Mohawk may have been intended to have a sword fight!

Third on the list is art from James Paick showing Megatron in jet mode flying through Paris, complete with a drone ship being shot down.

And finally, we have additional art from Josh Nizzi showing off designs for another character based on the World War I tank design, this time complete with chest cannon to resemble a movie Warpath!

Check out all the art below, and let us know what you think of it in the comments section below!

Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Evil Eye » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:56 pm

Bulldog looks great, as does Warpath. Though it's interesting that Warpath seems to turn into a German tank judging by his kibble and pickelhaube helmet. Mohawk is cool too, though I'm disappointed we barely got to see anything of him in the movie. Baffling too considering he's the only entirely original CG model out of Megatron's liberated crew (Onslaught, Berserker, Dreadbot and Nitro Zeus are all tweaks of existing models).
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Deadput » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:59 pm

Black Hat wrote:Bulldog looks great, as does Warpath. Though it's interesting that Warpath seems to turn into a German tank judging by his kibble and pickelhaube helmet. Mohawk is cool too, though I'm disappointed we barely got to see anything of him in the movie. Baffling too considering he's the only entirely original CG model out of Megatron's liberated crew (Onslaught, Berserker, Dreadbot and Nitro Zeus are all tweaks of existing models).

Well at the very least He was still talking when Bee shot him so he might be alive assuming no one went back and shot his blabbering head
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Deadput » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:15 pm

Furio uploaded art of a character that would end up becoming Hot Rod...he has Lockdown inspirations in the design and he says he will upload the full body soon. In my head canon movie universe I'm repurposing this design as movie Axor

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXoN8WGlXzP/?taken-by=furio_tedeschi

Edit: Just letting you know but you credit Wes Burt for the picture of Mohawk vs Drift but that was actually made by James Paick (his name is on the picture too!) who uploade other scene frames as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV-Ydq_BXjY/?taken-by=jamespaickart

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWDJNvnBg-z/?taken-by=jamespaickart

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWFyRBSBJpQ/?taken-by=jamespaickart

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWJznIQhBLg/?taken-by=jamespaickart

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXGoMTNB7s9/?taken-by=jamespaickart

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXJIAAHhov6/?taken-by=jamespaickart

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXiuEakBVvp/?taken-by=jamespaickart

https://www.facebook.com/james.paick/posts/1325328854230946

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1316014451829053&set=pb.100002615327535.-2207520000.1502404183.&type=3&size=960%2C600

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1316014428495722&set=pb.100002615327535.-2207520000.1502404183.&type=3&size=1438%2C640

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1316014418495723&set=pb.100002615327535.-2207520000.1502404183.&type=3&size=1366%2C640

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1316014411829057&set=pb.100002615327535.-2207520000.1502404183.&type=3&size=742%2C960

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1306082796155552&set=pb.100002615327535.-2207520000.1502404184.&type=3&size=3000%2C949
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Deadput » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:15 pm

I'm the only frequent customer at this bar (thread) so let me share art for everyone via Chris Cold on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/dramargu/posts/1119389428205511

Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Transformers: The Last Knight Concept Art - Scenery, Side Kick, Unicron, and More

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:30 pm

In today's roundup of Transformers: The Last Knight concept art, we have 2 artists contributing 19 pieces of work for us to view. Up first is artist Furio Tedeschi, who posted a piece of art for a character called "Side Kick," who would eventually become Hot Rod. The concept art shows that the resemblance to Lockdown was going to be even stronger in this original shot.

And then we have James Paick, who once again dazzles us with his scenery concept art, including many shots of Unicron as his horns pierce the Earth's outer core. Also included are some pieces of Cybertron.

Check them out, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Deadput » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Some more art from Thomas Pringle this time it's the Witwiccan hallway from the movie.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXrKnV9jUWx/?taken-by=pringleart

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXrKdMID5zO/?taken-by=pringleart
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASTROTRAIN + DARKMOON Transformers Titans Return Voyager complete 2016 231208M"
ASTROTRAIN + DARKM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 240109S"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109T"
NEW!
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Voyager complete AOE Hasbro 2014 221114AB"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TREAD BOLT Transformers Universe Voyager complete + instructions 2008 230920A"
TREAD BOLT Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 220802A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON