This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:25 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Do y'all remember that TLK mobile app that came out awhile that had a timeline of events for the Movieverse? Well, someone went ahead and transcribed that timeline's info for all to see:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_The_Last_Knight_App_timeline/src

After reading through it, it draws heavily from the Aligned continuity and IDW G1, but also blatantly contradicts a good deal of backstory detail that was given in ROTF and DOTM.

Like, it claims that Sentinel Prime was assassinated in Iacon by the Decepticons on Cybertron, mentioning nothing about him and the Ark crash-landing on Earth's moon. And it claims that Optimus inherited the Matrix on Cybertron instead of the Primes hiding it from The Fallen on Earth. No master/apprentice relationship between Megatron and The Fallen is established, either.

Oh, and just for full clarity's sake, any and all events from the IDW movie comics and novels are likewise omitted/contradicted, but this was to be expected.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Insurgent » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:36 am

The movies only had 7 Original Primes, not 13. Why does everyone forget that?

That article looks poorly written. I'll wait for Mcfeely to come and fix it all.
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:41 am

Insurgent wrote:The movies only had 7 Original Primes, not 13. Why does everyone forget that?
Blame everything else that used the Thirteen outside of the movies. Or blame ROTF for going against the norm in the first place, as somewhere along the production there were supposed to be 13 in that movie before it was changed to 7.

Insurgent wrote:That article looks poorly written. I'll wait for Mcfeely to come and fix it all.
I added a cleanup template at the top to address all the typos, but as that page is a Source Material page, it must accurately reflect the text transcribed from the app.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Insurgent » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:03 am

Which came first? The concept of the thirteen or rotf?

Source material? But... It's for the movie timeline an it's all wrong. It says the ark crashed on earth with bots and cons ala g1 continuity. Among many..... MANY other errors for the movie timeline. By all means say that's what the app says, but should have a disclaimer at the start that it doesn't match what is shown on screen
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:06 am

Insurgent wrote:Which came first? The concept of the thirteen or rotf?
The Thirteen concept came about in 2004.

Insurgent wrote:Source material? But... It's for the movie timeline an it's all wrong. It says the ark crashed on earth with bots and cons ala g1 continuity. Among many..... MANY other errors for the movie timeline. By all means say that's what the app says, but should have a disclaimer at the start that it doesn't match what is shown on screen
It's the app that should have that disclaimer. This Wiki page is just a mirroring of the app's text (typos and all), just like all its other Source Material pages.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

New Transformers: The Last Knight Concept Images from Furio Tedeschi and James Paick

Postby Bounti76 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:30 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
And now for our (seemingly) weekly release of Transformers: The Last Knight concept images! While the movie has been out of theaters for months now, the home release has been available since September, and most of the toyline has been sighted, the release of concept images continues aplenty. Take a look at these concepts for Hot Rod from Furio Tedeschi, and then some more Decepticon-centric concepts from James Paick.

In initial concepts such as this, Hot Rod is heavily based on Lockdown- being that they shared Lamborghini altmodes (though not of the same model, obviously), it was a good starting point. The image below shows us that Hot Rod originally had the name "Sidekick", or at least was referred to as a "sidekick". Either way, his body is quite similar to Lockdown's, with the various bits of Hot Rod's Lamborghini Centenario altmode incorporated into the concept. We can also see that his concept feet are also similar to Lockdown's, and given that Lockdown's toy was heavily retooled into Hot Rod's, it was easy enough to keep those without straying too far from the original.

Of special interest is the concept's head, shown below, which is a modified version of Lockdown's night vision helmet.

Now, from James Paick, we have an image of a Cybertronian ship of some sort-whether a piloted ship or perhaps a concept for a Transformer altmode isn't clear- but it is pretty sweet looking.

And finally, also from Mr. Paick, we have concept art of everyone's favorite warlord burning a human town to the ground- vestiges of which likely survived into the final movie as the "abandoned" town that Cade and the Autobots set their trap in and battled Megatron's crew.

What do you think of these latest images? Sound off in the Energon Pub and let us know!
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:41 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Speaking of which! I think there's even more(concept images) one with a spaceship or something? I await the staff to deliver those ;)

:shock: ok...delivered above ^

please ignore my post(most of you do anyway)
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:03 am

actually two Cybertronian ships(one in the background, but of the same type)

y'know it's weird? coz had all these concepts been used in the film...we might've got a half decent movie out of it, instead of what they went with
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Qwan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:33 am

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Stuartmaximus wrote:actually two Cybertronian ships(one in the background, but of the same type)

y'know it's weird? coz had all these concepts been used in the film...we might've got a half decent movie out of it, instead of what they went with

I dunno, I personally feel like adding more stuff to TLK would've been the exact wrong direction to go with it. I found the movie insanely overcrowded already in terms of plot points, characters, and design. (Hey they're knights! Also Optimus is evil! New Suicide Squad Decepticons that immediately live up to their name! French robot! Mark Wahlberg is the last whatever! Bumblebee can't talk but now he can! Transformers were created by a shiny metal lady who wants to kill Earth! By the way Earth is Unicron! ...etcetera.)

If there's one thing these movies tend to do right already, it's their stunning visual effects. Not always effects that convey any kind of narrative, nor even necessarily ones that have anything to do with the accepted aesthetic of Transformers as a whole, but stunning nonetheless. I totally agree that it would've been cool to see some of these in fully-rendered "live-action" motion, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it would've been beneficial to the overall quality of The Last Knight.

Besides, we all know that had these concepts been in the movie after all, they would've shown up for 3 frames before being engulfed in pyrotechnic insanity ;)

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:53 am

Optimus was evil in the previous one! by wanting to kill people

Bumblebee did talk...kinda? was it not in the first one :-?
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Qwan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:09 am

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Stuartmaximus wrote:Optimus was evil in the previous one! by wanting to kill people

Bumblebee did talk...kinda? was it not in the first one :-?

You remember correctly, Bumblebee totally talked in the first movie, and I always thought it was implied that he simply chose not to in the following movies. Of course as we're all well aware by this point the Transformers movies play very fast and loose with the idea of canon, or continuity between films, heck, even continuity within films seems like it's pushing the boundaries of what can be expected (still looking at you TLK).

Regardless, those events occurring in previous movies doesn't change the fact that they happened again in this one - and they're arguably even more egregious for it. I stand by my assessment that TLK had waaaay too much going on, even if some of it was semi-familiar.

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Courage: 5

Postby Deadput » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:21 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Stuartmaximus wrote:Optimus was evil in the previous one! by wanting to kill people

One god damn person who was pretty much leading military teams to slaughter Autobots.

He also did not end up killing any human out of vengeance and the guy he did was to save Cade while he was also at the time fighting Lockdown.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Insurgent » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:16 am

Not only that, but then melting down Autobot corpses in order to build his own transformers. Honestly, in a non combat situation, I'm not even convinced Prime would have killed Fraiser (sorry, I can't remember the character name right now). A dDecepticon? Sure. But a human? If it wasn't a matter of saving Cade's life, I think Prime may not have. After all, look at him earlier in the film. Yes, he swore he would kill the guy, but he was emotional then. Angry. He just saw one of his best friends being melted down. Desecrating his corpse. Of course he was going to be angry. But later, when he had cooled down and escaped Lockdown's ship? He was all prepared to just leave the planet. Not hunt the guy down, just leave it be.
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander

Postby Bronzewolf » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:36 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
So I finally saw TLK a couple weeks ago when it came out on DVD, and what an awful film. It's excruciatingly long, but it doesn't feel like it goes anywhere. It's just a bunch of scenes sewn together that don't have enough of an over-arching storyline to hold on to.

Also, what was the point of the baby Dinobots? It's never explained how they got there (did the bigger Dinobots reproduce? That just opens a whole new can of worms), and they don't have any big pay off moment where they're important later on in the movie. You can't even say they were a BB-8-style cashgrab for the "Cute" characters because they didn't make any fricking merchandise for them! No toys, no plush, nothing. Urgghhh.

I really dislike this movie.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:20 pm

Bronzewolf wrote:So I finally saw TLK a couple weeks ago when it came out on DVD, and what an awful film. It's excruciatingly long, but it doesn't feel like it goes anywhere. It's just a bunch of scenes sewn together that don't have enough of an over-arching storyline to hold on to.

Also, what was the point of the baby Dinobots? It's never explained how they got there (did the bigger Dinobots reproduce? That just opens a whole new can of worms), and they don't have any big pay off moment where they're important later on in the movie. You can't even say they were a BB-8-style cashgrab for the "Cute" characters because they didn't make any fricking merchandise for them! No toys, no plush, nothing. Urgghhh.

I really dislike this movie.
Preach it!

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby fruityrobo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:12 pm

the cybertronian ship kinda reminds me of the alt mode of Megatron in Transformers Prime. The wings and even the block gun thing i think in the middle. but then there is a second one so it throws the thought out the window
fruityrobo
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Watch fruityrobo on YouTube

Postby TulioDude » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:34 am

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Deadput wrote:

One god damn person who was pretty much leading military teams to slaughter Autobots.

He also did not end up killing any human out of vengeance and the guy he did was to save Cade while he was also at the time fighting Lockdown.

fruityrobo wrote:the cybertronian ship kinda reminds me of the alt mode of Megatron in Transformers Prime. The wings and even the block gun thing i think in the middle. but then there is a second one so it throws the thought out the window

True,but I like the jet mode we've gotten
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby Bronzewolf » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:11 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Even though it's been almost half a year since Transformers 5 The Last Knight hit theaters, related news is still being broken! Today's piece comes from one of Tom's concept artists, Wes Burt. Over on his instagram page he's shared some new concepts of what would become Daytrader's ship. Even though we never saw it in The film, it's still fascinating to see some behind The scenes work. The designs are actually surprisingly varied, and it's interesting to see the different directions this unused idea could have gone. In one design in particular, Burt pulls inspiration from classic American cars, sighting different makes and models for different finishes and details. Check all seven designs out below, and click on any of them to be taken to his instagram!

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6

Postby EunuchRon » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:55 am

Motto: "That which does not kill us sure leaves a mark."
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
I was wonderin' how he got around so fast and where he kept his scrap. Now we know. Too bad they didn't show his ship, that woulda been pretty neat, especially if they went with the first design.
EunuchRon
Minibot
Alt Mode: Planet-eating Gas Giant
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: ???

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:38 am

It's the Digimon Kaiser's base! :P

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Takara Tomy Promoting Transformers: The Last Knight and Merchandise at Tokyo Comic Con 2017

Postby Va'al » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:25 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
From the official Takara Tomy website, and the information they've released about Tokyo Comic Con 2017 - taking place this weekend, Friday to Sunday 1-3 December - we have some more news about their presence at the event, and the merchandise they'll be bringing along to promote some more Transformers: The Last Knight (or Last Knight King, as it's known in the localised release). The information about the event itself however, is as follows: December 1st, 14:45 to 15:15. Featuring a song contest, The Last Knight (King) promotion along with NBC Universal.

Before you think of exclusive toys, the merchandise is entirely non-toy based, and features the likes of keychains, apparel, clothing, battery packs, and the sorts, all of which can be found in the images mirrored below. Pricing is as follows, and includes Japanese Tax:

Battery pack - 550 Yen (5 USD)
Acrylic Keychain (Optimus Prime, Sqweeks, Megatron, Bumblebee) - 1100 Yen (10 USD)
Acrylic Carabiner (Seibertron, Destron) - 1500 Yen (13 USD)
Aluminium keyholder (Seibertron, Destron) - 850 Yen (7,50 USD)
Oval keyholder (Seibertron, Destron) - 850 Yen (7,50 USD)
Temuguri (Japanese wash cloth) - 1600 Yen (14 USD)
T-shirts (various designs) - 4500 Yen (40 USD)

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby DeathReviews » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:55 am

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
It's a little late to be 'promoting' TLK isn't it? The movie went in and out of theaters, and it's been on DVD for a few weeks. Seems to me the ship set sail a long time ago. Unless of course, they're trying to lure people into buying all the TLK figures that they made too much of...
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby Va'al » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:09 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
DeathReviews wrote:It's a little late to be 'promoting' TLK isn't it? The movie went in and out of theaters, and it's been on DVD for a few weeks. Seems to me the ship set sail a long time ago. Unless of course, they're trying to lure people into buying all the TLK figures that they made too much of...

It's not out in Japan until December 13. ;)
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Emerje » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:34 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Plus they have all those upcoming movie figures to promote, even if it is indirectly.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Nexus Knight » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:22 pm

Motto: ""I fight for the honor of those whom the Decepticons crush under their pathetic heel.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Welp, I knew this day would come. I'm almost afraid to watch it, because they've ruined stuff I've liked before. One the other hand, I want to watch something with some humor in (maybe).

Everything Wrong With Transformers The Last Knight
Favorite quotes from The Transformers: The Movie-

"Ride in style!" Hot Rod (ever humble)

"Such heroic nonsense" Megatron

"I have better things to do tonight than die" Springer

"Till the day that all are one" Optimus Prime

"I belong to no one!" Megatron

"This is bad comedy" Galvatron (seeing Starscream's last bid for control)

"Ba wee gra na weep nini bong" Universal Greeting

"Till all are one" Rodimus Prime
Nexus Knight
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Arsonist SnowCat and Stargazer
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Megatron Transformers Legacy Core Class G2 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
Megatron Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOW STRIKER Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Cyberverse Hasbro 2023 New"
SHADOW STRIKER Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada POWERINX HOT SHOT + JOLT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe 2023 New"
NEW!
Armada POWERINX HO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WAR DAWN ERIAL + DION Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack Hasbro 2023 New"
WAR DAWN ERIAL + D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BURN OUT Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Diaclone Deluxe 2022"
BURN OUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TASMANIA KID Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
TASMANIA KID Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON